Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:58 am

Lycoris listened carefully and nodding, she replied, "That sounds like a good idea. I mean, that would definitely convince the captain and the helpers and in a way, give them what they want..."

She trailed off, but then a look of trouble appeared on her face and she continued, "But-but you said before that I shouldn't give up my powers because if the captain had such powers, he'd wreak chaos and hurt more people, right? So isn't that just giving him such a chance?"

Nerine nodded and replied, "That's true."

She paused then said, "Umm maybe we can help her from here? I mean, if she saw us willing to help her, think over a plan with her, you know? Maybe she'll trust us more and let us go eventually?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:03 am

Ryan frowned and replied, "That is true..."

He looked deep in thought and was silent for a few minutes.  Finally, he said,

"If I were to go with this idea, I could rig the powers to work like this.  Once the exchange is made, if either the captain or his helpers try to remove the power from the vessel, it will explode on contact.  I do have powerful fire magic so it could work."

Alex perked up at the idea and replied, "That's a wonderful idea, darling.  You're quite brilliant.  That would certainly help her to trust us and we could eventually get out of here."

He hugged Nerine happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:14 am

Lycoris nodded as Ryan made his suggestion, and finally smiling a little, she replied,

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go to the library right away so we can look this over. Please, right away. We don't have time to waste and who knows how Alex and Nerine are being treated waiting over there? Please, Ryan."

She got to her feet and reaching out to hold Ryan's hand, she gently pulled him to his feet.

Nerine blushed and smiling at Alex's enthusiasm, she returned the hug happily. She replied,

"I am glad I could convince my Alex. I suppose we could tell her that we're willing to help her for the devils' world's sake and I think eventually, she'll come to trust us completely."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:19 am

Ryan couldn't help but smile a little as Lycoris looked eager, and he let himself get on his feet by her.  Holding her hand, he led the way upstairs to the library and there, he looked at the various bookshelves and said,

"I'm looking for a book where my mentor recorded the spells he created.  I need to read up on that spell and see how it works exactly."

He examined the shelves and after a few minutes, he found the book.  Then he took a seat and opened the book, looking for the spell.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that sounds like a good plan.  Also, you would like to see the devils' world restored, right?  I'm curious, darling.  If things here were restored like before, would you want to return here?  I mean, this was your home and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:22 am

Lycoris sat down by Ryan, eagerly waiting for him as he read through the book. There was another question that popped in her head though and as she waited by his side, she curiously asked,

"Ryan, you said that the spell duplicates my powers, right, which are connected to my soul? Would that duplicate my soul as well?"

Nerine smiled a little nostalgically but shaking her head, she replied, "Nah. My home is with you, Alex, in the human world and wherever you are. The devils' world was my home but the people who were with me back then aren't here anymore. My home is being with you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:28 am

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "I don't think so.  The powers are just duplicated but they should work just the same.  I don't think it's possible to duplicate a soul and even if it is, I wouldn't want to.  It just wouldn't feel right to me, you know?"

Alex smiled softly at Nerine and hugging her, he replied, "And our home is wherever we see fit to make it.  After all of this is over, perhaps we should consider starting a family.  Mom and Dad would be happy to have a grandchild, finally."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:42 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris was silent for a moment in thought and although she still felt something was off, she decided that Ryan knew better. So nodding, she replied,

"You're right, and I agree that a soul shouldn't be duplicated. I wouldn't want to see a real copy of myself after all."

She smiled a bit more then continued, "I am sorry for interrupting you. Please continue."

Nerine blushed deeply but she returned the hug softly, and happily replied,

"I would love to start a family with you too, Alex, get a couple of kids and live with you peacefully and happily forever. This is the kind of future I could look forward to."

She smiled softly, for despite the hardship they were enduring, she was happier than she had ever been to have everything ok between her and Alex.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:43 pm

(Out of curiosity, why does Lycoris think that something's off?  XD)

Ryan replied, "It's all right.  Now let's see..."

He flipped through the pages of the book, finally finding the spell he was looking for.  As he read, he frowned a bit, as it appeared to be a difficult spell to pull off.  Turning to Lycoris, he said,

"I've never used this spell myself so it would be the first time ever.  I think I can do it but it would be quite dangerous if I attempted it by myself.  However, if I had one or even two more sorcerers to help me, then we could pull it off."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "I want that, too.  I've had enough excitement and adventures to last me an entire lifetime."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:19 am

(Ahh she finds it a little strange that although her soul and powers are almost one, her powers would be only duplicated without her soul being touched. XD On another note, the weather is terrible here today so I am staying home and I'll be able to RP regularly. XD)

Lycoris looked curious and replied, "I see. So you would need other sorcerers' help? But who can we get to help us with such a spell? It must be someone we trust enough to tell about this."

Nerine nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, some peace would be wonderful at last."

Just then, the door was knocked and opened, and the shapeshifter came back. Closing the door after her, she leaned against it and after a moment of silence, she spoke up quietly,

"If I told you what I know and how I know it, would you help me get the girl's powers, no matter what? Just so you know, the more you knew, the less I'd be willing to let you go, at least not before I make sure I have the powers. Would you do it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:58 am

(Ahh I see.  And that's cool that we both get to RP today.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's true.  I think Duchess Irene could help since she's a powerful sorceress and all.  I know that she and Sia had a falling out recently but I'm sure that if Duchess Irene could help us, this might repair things between those two.

As for the other, I'd like to ask the chancellor but I'm not so sure how willing Sia would be with that idea."

As Alex and Nerine had talked about this earlier and Alex knew how Nerine felt, he looked to the shapeshifter and replied,

"We would help as long as it didn't resort to violent means.  I would rather try to help through peaceful ways."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:03 am

(Yup, yup. ^^)

Lycoris looked thoughtful and replied, "Those two are really trustworthy and they are quite powerful too. They helped you before with repairing the gods' world's generators, right?

And I am sure Sia would understand. I mean, it's Alex and Nerine we need to save and she cares about them a lot, right? Please talk to her and I'll do my best to help you convince her."

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and replied, "You'll have to define that a little more. I don't want to fight if I could avoid it but if I had no choice, I'd do it, and I'd expect you to help me if you agreed with this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:09 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, I'll bring it up with Sia.  I think she'll agree with Duchess Irene but the chancellor is another matter.  I could suggest that if he agrees to help, then his punishment could be reduced to exile in the human world.  Sia hasn't decided on a punishment for him yet and I can understand why she wouldn't want him anywhere near her again.  But he'd be ok if he lived here.  I could even get him a position with the king and queen here if he so desired it."

Alex replied, "I'd agree to use negotiations-to talk-to Lycoris and anyone else who was involved in the matter.  And if you were attacked, I would defend you to the best of my ability because I can see the good in you.  But I wouldn't openly attack Ryan or the others unless they attacked first."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:12 am

Lycoris nodded in agreement and replied, "I think that would be fair. He did some wrongs in the past but that doesn't he's a bad person and he still deserves to have a good kind of future. And I am sure he'll agree to help us."

The shapeshifter was silent for a couple of moments, then said, "And if I had to take your Lycoris away forcefully, trap her or otherwise in order to reach her powers, what would you do about that?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:18 am

Ryan replied, "I agree.  Ok, I'll bring this up with Sia this evening when I talk to her.  I'm sure she'll have more information for me as well.  In the meantime, I should start familiarizing myself with this spell and hopefully, Sia will agree to let Duchess Irene and the chancellor help me so they can get familiarized with it, too."

Alex replied, "Would you try to use all peaceful means first to reason with her?"

He would need to know the answer to this question before he could definitively answer the shapeshifter's.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:24 am

Lycoris nodded and a little hope was starting to form in her heart, as this idea seemed more solid than the one before it and there was no way the shapeshifter would detect it, even if they had the exchange happen in those forests she had chosen before.

She replied, "Ok then. I should leave you so you can study the spell carefully. I'll be in the bedroom, ok?"

The shapeshifter didn't reply immediately, but then she said, "Yes, but you have to understand that I am not going to reveal my true intentions to her right now, not before I get her right here. Revealing everything to her or to that human at the moment could lead to the captain finding out and that would mess everything. The captain mustn't know a thing until it's too late. Until then, she must understand that we're truly helping the captain."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:29 am

Ryan replied, "You can stay here if you'd like or we can both go to the bedroom.  Your presence would be welcoming and as long as it's relatively quiet, I can concentrate on learning and mastering this spell."

Alex looked thoughtful and nodding, he replied, "That does make sense.  Those soldiers are completely loyal to the captain, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:34 am

Lycoris smiled a bit and shaking her head, she replied, "No, I should let you have your privacy so you can concentrate as much as possible. I'll take the puppies and rest in the bedroom for a bit meanwhile."

As the thoughts of hurting Ryan and spending too much time with him hadn't left her, she wanted to keep her distance and this was a good chance without seeming to do so. So picking up the puppies, she carefully walked out of the library and to the bedroom.

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "They believe that the captain wants her powers to knock the queen off the throne and change things, but I know that's nonsense. The captain doesn't care one bit about others.

But anyways, you haven't answered me yet. Will you agree to my conditions, become loyal to me in exchange for everything I know?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:38 am

Ryan couldn't help but feel a little hurt as Lycoris left him alone in the library.  He wanted her to stay, to keep him company, but it wouldn't have been right to push her.  Sighing to himself, he looked in the book again and began to study the spell.

Alex looked thoughtful and nodding, he replied, "I know that my darling will agree so I do as well.  I'll help you to the best of my ability."

As long as he and Nerine remained in custody, he felt that it was best to cooperate for now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:45 am

Lycoris made it to the bedroom and entering, she lay down on the bed as she placed the puppies close to her. All she could think of was Alex and Nerine and hoped they could hold on just until they would rescue them. She was tired of this whole ordeal and wished it would end once and for all, even if it resulted in her own death, just so that everyone else could be safe.

The shapeshifter was satisfied with Alex's answer and nodding, she said, "Good. I have no choice but to trust you, so I hope you can live to my expectations. Otherwise, you'd have no one but yourselves to blame later."

She took a seat on one of the chairs at the table and taking a breath, she said, "You can ask anything now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:52 am

(I hope it's ok that we focus on Alex, Nerine, and the shapeshifter for now since we'll assume that Ryan will study the spell until it's dinnertime and all.  XD)

Alex nodded and turning to Nerine, he asked, "Would you like to ask first, darling, or shall I?"

He had quite a few questions on his mind and was sure that Nerine did, too.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:54 am

(Ahh yup, that's fine. XD)

Nerine had quite a lot of questions in her head as well but she decided to let Alex ask first, as he probably wondered about the same things. So she said,

"You can go ahead, Alex. I'll be attentively listening as I am quite curious as well."

She looked carefully at the shapeshifter as she waited for Alex to ask away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:59 am

Alex nodded and turning to the shapeshifter, he said,

"You know a lot about Lycoris' powers.  I guess the first question I have for you is how do you know about them?  Even Lycoris doesn't know about them and my darling didn't know about them, either."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:03 am

The shapeshifter bit her lower lip. She was expecting that question but couldn't they have left it to the end? But she had promised to answer all their questions and she had to keep her deal.

Taking a deep breath, she replied, "Yeah, not a lot of people know about them. It was a strict royal secret, and perhaps only her parents knew all the details. Her father, especially."

She took another deep breath and paused for a long time, before she finally continued, "He was also my father."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:06 am

Alex looked shocked and replied, "Wait, what?!  So you're saying that the devils' king was your dad and you're related to Lycoris and my darling?"

He looked over at Nerine, feeling shocked by this news.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:10 am

Nerine had shock all over her face and was shaking her head slightly, unable to take in what the lady was saying. The shapeshifter sighed, as she had expected the reaction, but she calmly replied,

"Of course. They're both my half-sisters."

At this point, Nerine couldn't take it, and angrily said, "Don't mess around. How dare you. My father was only married to my mom and I have no sisters, none but Lycoris. I won't let you say such things and I don't care what you do to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: