Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:13 am

Alex nodded and replied, "But you're strong on your own, too.  You had such tragedy happen, too, but you overcame it and we got married.  Things haven't always gone smoothly since but at least we've had each other for support.  That's never going to change."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I would love that very much.  I have missed learning more magic although I do love being a teacher as well."

He glanced at Lycoris, thinking of their lessons.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:18 am

Nerine smiled softly and laying her head on Alex's shoulder, she replied, "I am glad you have such an opinion of me, Alex, but right now, I know that my main strength and support come from you. Having you by my side and seeing your smiling face is what makes me have a hope for tomorrow, you know."

Irene saw Ryan glancing at Lycoris and smiling, she replied, "Lycoris must have missed your lessons too, Ryan and she's quite lucky to have you as her teacher. She must be looking forward to resuming them soon as well."

Lycoris had heard her name mentioned and overheard the conversation although she didn't comment.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:22 am

Alex returned Nerine's smile and replied, "I'm happy that you have such a high belief, my darling.  I will do my best to get us out of this situation and then we can have the happy peaceful life that we both deserve."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I do miss teaching Lycoris."

Noticing how quiet Lycoris was, Ryan asked, "Do you miss our lessons, too, my angel?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:29 am

Nerine nodded and smiled peacefully as she enjoyed Alex's company. A little later, there was a knock on the door and Lady Penelope entered the room, alone. She smiled kindly at the couple and said,

"Hello again, darlings. I hope I am not disturbing? I really enjoyed your company earlier so I hope I can join you again for a little more."

As Ryan addressed her, Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yes, of course. I hope I can become better soon so we can go back to our lessons."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:33 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Not at all.  We enjoy your company as well so we'd be happy to have you join us."

He gestured for Lady Penelope to sit down and once she was, he asked,

"Is your daughter making plans right now?  I wish she would be willing to talk to us as well.  I know how kind she can be."

Ryan smiled a bit and replied, "I'm happy to hear that.  I promise that I'll be the best teacher ever, Lycoris.  You'll be so powerful and talented that the enemies won't know what hit them."

He turned his attention back to learning the spell although a part of him did feel sad that Lycoris seemed distant towards him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:42 am

Lady Penelope smiled to Alex and replied, "It's kind of you to ask about her, my dear. She's resting at the moment but I do agree with you. She needs to talk to you more but my daughter tends to be too wary at times. But I do tell her there's no need to be like that around you two. You're like family to her after all, aren't you?"

Irene had noticed the exchange between Ryan and Lycoris and sighed inwardly. She hoped that Ryan would muster the courage to speak up about everything soon, for it could resolve things.

She turned her attention back to the spell as well and the three continued studying for the rest of the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:47 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  She's like my sister-in-law, now that I think about it.  Would that make you my mother-in-law as well?"

He looked curiously at Lady Penelope.

Ryan continued to do his best to learn the spell and once it was about noon, he said,

"Is anyone hungry?  I can cook us all a delicious lunch.  At the very least, Lycoris and the puppies are probably hungry."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:53 am

Lady Penelope looked back curiously at Alex for a moment then giggling happily, she replied,

"I suppose it does, doesn't it? This is such a good thing, you know. For many years, my daughter and I had no one but each other. Her husband joined our family but poor fellow didn't live long enough. But I am happy that you can be part of our family as well."

Lycoris heard the comment and replied, "I'm ok. I can wait for you all if you won't eat now."

Irene replied, "Now is a good time. We can take a short break and eat to refresh ourselves. Would you let me help you, Ryan? I have some skills in the kitchen."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:58 am

Alex smiled warmly and replied, "Me, too.  My darling and I were talking earlier and I mentioned how we'd like to see you in the gods' world after all of this is over.  We'd love to have some friends there and you and my sister-in-law would be invited to our place as well."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, I'd be happy to receive some help."

He closed the book and set it aside.  Then he got up and approaching Lycoris, he helped her to her feet.  Then he led the way downstairs and to the kitchen where lunch would be prepared for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:02 am

Lady Penelope returned the warm smile and replied happily,

"That's so kind of you, my dear. My daughter would be happy to know of this and you could visit us whenever you like in the gods' world. We'd welcome you anytime."

She paused then happily continued, "So why don't you tell me more about yourselves? How did you meet, for instance? I imagine it must be quite the love story."

Lycoris, Duchess Irene and the head healer followed Ryan to the kitchen, where Irene started helping Ryan with preparing a delicious lunch for everyone, while Lycoris held the puppies in her arms and the head healer kept her company.

As they made lunch, Irene commented to Ryan, "I didn't know you could cook, too, Ryan. Not many men can do that, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:11 am

Alex looked on happily at Nerine and replied, "It's a long story and it was quite the journey but we found each other in the end."

He then recalled how he had first met Nerine back in Lessire and all the events leading up to them getting married.

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "I suppose you could call it a hidden talent.  I've been cooking for Lycoris since we've been here.  I can't cook anything extremely fancy but I can cook some pretty delicious food and so far, my angel has liked everything I've made for her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:14 am

Lady Penelope listened with interest to Alex as he recalled his story with Nerine, who was listening fondly. After he was finally done, Lady Penelope looked quite touched and replied,

"Aww you went through so much for each other, darlings. It's no wonder you seem to be so much in love. I hope you can have such a lovely, happy life for all the time."

Irene returned Ryan's smile and replied, "I can imagine. You're one of a kind, Ryan, with so many admirable talents."

She winked at him and together, the two of them were soon finishing up cooking lunch and laid everything out on the table.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:22 am

Alex smiled warmly at Lady Penelope and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I know that my darling is the only woman for me and I will always love her with every fiber of my heart."

(You know, Nerine's persistence to make Alex and Lycoris get a divorce ended up working.  O.O)

After all the food was laid out on the table, Ryan helped Duchess Irene into an empty seat.  He took his seat next to Lycoris and said,

"Please enjoy.  We cooked a lot today so we should replenish our energy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:26 am

(Ahh yup, they are both together now happily and I think Alex is starting to let go of Lycoris? XD)

Nerine looked lovingly at Alex and nodding, she replied, "Same here. I have never loved a man before my Alex and I will never love a man but him."

Lady Penelope replied, "Aww how sweet. You'll have a very happy future together, darlings."

She paused then thoughtfully asked, "What about your parents, young man? How are they like?"

The party nodded and the head healer took a bite of his food. Smiling, he nodded and replied, "Indeed, the food here is very delicious. I have never tasted humans' food but it's quite tasty."

Irene started eating as well and nodding in agreement, she said, "I agree. The food is quite well done, Ryan. You have such a talent for cooking as well."

Lycoris started eating as well although she was mostly quiet.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:30 am

(Yup, I think so.  XD)

Alex smiled and then he described his parents to Lady Penelope, especially how they were kind and caring and such.  He added,

"They've been so wonderful to my darling, especially mom.  Mom loves having my darling as her daughter, especially since I was her only child."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thank you."

Noticing how quiet Lycoris was, he asked, "Is the food to your liking, Lycoris?  I can cook something else if you want."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:14 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Nerine nodded in agreement and added, "That's quite true. Alex's mother is definitely like a mom to me; she is quite kind and loving."

Lady Penelope listened with care as Alex talked about his parents and nodding, she replied,

"I see. They sound like wonderful people, my dear. Perhaps I could meet them one day? I am sure they're such friendly people."

Lycoris quickly shook her head to Ryan and replied, "No, no, there's no need to. The food is really delicious. Thanks, Ryan."

She continued eating, the food indeed to her liking despite how quiet she was.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:21 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "I think they'd like that and they'd like to meet you as well.  My parents have never visited either the devils' or gods' worlds so it would be great for them to meet more people from there."

He looked thoughtful and asked, "What do you do in the gods' world?  I mean, do you have a job and all?"

Ryan nodded and went back to eating his food although he felt a little sad at how quiet Lycoris was.  It was as though she was doing her best to avoid conversation with him whenever possible and that saddened him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:34 am

Lady Penelope was about to answer that she was the head of the light magic department in the academy, but thinking that Lycoris might have mentioned her to them as that, she came against it. Smiling, she replied,

"Ahh I am a teacher in the academy, darling. I teach light and healing magic as well. It's a position I've had for many years."

Lycoris paid her attention to her food as well and although she felt sad about how she was a little distant from Ryan, she thought it was for the best, as it might help him let go of her easier.
Although she missed being close to him, she wanted what was best for his sake.

The party continued eating and soon, Lycoris, Duchess Irene as well as the head healer were all done.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:42 pm

Alex looked delighted and replied, "That's wonderful.  It's an incredible gift you have.  I've always thought of light and healing magic as beautiful.  Do you know Duchess Irene, perhaps?"

Ryan soon finished his lunch as well and the puppies did, too.  Seeing that everyone was done, Ryan turned to Irene and asked,

"Can you help me clean up here?  It won't take long with the two of us."

(I'll be going to work in a bit but I'll be back this evening so I can post more then.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:20 pm

(Take your time. XD)

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "Of course. Anyone working in the academy would know her. She's the head of the dark magic department and a very powerful sorceress. Do you know her, darling?"

Irene nodded and replied, "Of course, Ryan."

She got up and began gathering the empty plates and dishes, helping Ryan clean up the table and then wash everything and dry them as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:50 am

(Back now.  XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "We both do.  We met her at the castle in the gods' world.  She's quite a lovely lady.  Have you ever had a chance to visit the castle?"

After everything was all cleaned up, Ryan said,

"I think we should get back to training."

He approached Lycoris and after helping her to her feet, he led the way out of the kitchen and back upstairs to the library.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:52 am

(Welcome back. ^^ And I am here now as well. XD)

Lady Penelope was silent for a moment, wondering how to answer the question. Finally smiling, she replied,

"I am afraid not. I have never had the chance to visit the castle before although I heard it was veryu beautiful. Is it, my dears?"

Irene and the head healer followed the couple back to the library, where Lycoris took her previous seat with the puppies on her lap, and the party continued studying the spell, doing their best to master it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:59 am

(Thanks and welcome back, too.  ^^)

Alex nodded and replied, "It definitely is.  The queen is my darling's cousin so we're family to her.  I am a little surprised that you've never been invited to the castle, considering that you're nobility and all."

Ryan continued to study and master the spell with the others and he felt like he was gaining better control of it.  Once the others felt the same way, Ryan would gather a few magical containers to see if any of them would be suitable for holding a duplicate of Lycoris' powers.

(You may find this difficult to believe but I'm starting to change my mind a bit about WW games or at least about Flower Shop: Summer in Fairbrook.  lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:02 am

(Thanks. ^^ And ooh, that's interesting to hear. XD I wonder why's that? XD)

Lady Penelope giggled a little and replied, "Well, I was a noble in the devils' world, my dear, back in my young days. Both of my parents are devils actually. I was born a god like my grandmother. So yes, I had a noble position in the devils' world but I didn't try to have something like that again in the gods' world."

Irene and the head healer continued to study the spell as hard as they could as well and they were both starting to understand and memorize it. With a little more time, they would be able to master it, as both of them were experienced magic wielders.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:09 am

(Well, I started to play Flower Shop yesterday and although there are certain things I didn't like-such as that dad being a jerk throughout the game lol-there are other things that are redeemable.  Like it's interesting to see Steve grow up and mature and the farm sim part was decent.  It was easy for me but then I had a good idea of what I was doing so that's why.  Also, it's interesting to see how the gallery is set up.  I'm used to seeing CGs but the way it's been set up in Flower Shop-and I think this is the case for all WW games?-actually is fine.  XD)

Alex looked curiously at Lady Penelope and replied, "Is that so?  That's kind of sad.  I'd hoped that Sia would treat you with more respect and invite you sometime.  My darling and I could mention you in passing the next time we visit."

As Ryan continued to study the spell, he asked,

"How's everyone doing?  I think I'm getting the hang of this spell better now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: