Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:07 am

Alex nodded and replied, "That's true.  From what I know, he's a very powerful magic user but a dangerous one, too.  But I don't know much more about him.  I didn't even know of his existence until we found a while back that he was Bryan's twin.  Ryan is very different from him, though."

Ryan continued to study the spell along with the others and after some time passed, he took a breath and said,

"How about we take a short break?  I think we can all use it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:12 am

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful as she heard Alex's answer and recalled to herself when Ryan himself told her about the time he was quite bad. But she couldn't reveal knowing of such a thing, of course, so she replied,

"I see. How would you describe his character, judging from the while you've been around him?"

Irene and the head healer paused in their reading and the head healer nodded in agreement, replying, "Yes, I agree. A break would be refreshing and it would help us concentrate more later."

Irene nodded in agreement as well and put down the book.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:18 am

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, I don't think he's a bad person but he'd probably go to extremes when it comes to people he cares about.  Bryan and Rosaline know him better and they both like him so that makes me think that he isn't bad.  It may be more like he's misunderstood or has had some hardships in his past that have made him the way he is now?"

Ryan turned to the head healer and said, "I know that Lycoris had a check up yesterday but do you wish to examine her yourself?  She does look better already, if I do say so."

He figured that this would give him a chance to talk to Duchess Irene in private.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:21 am

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful and replied, "Perhaps it is as you say. I do wish he can turn out to be a reasonable person though. If he does somehow find out about my darling's true intentions, I hope he can relent and hand over Lady Lycoris more easily. But knowing my daughter, she won't let that happen anytime soon."

The head healer smiled a little and nodding, he replied, "I certainly agree but it won't hurt to examine her once more and I can chat with her for a bit. Please excuse me."

He got up and bowed, then approached Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:27 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I can understand her reluctance.  We can't really predict how everyone involved in this situation will react."

He looked thoughtful and asked, "Do you know what she plans to do after the devils' world is restored back to life?"

Ryan then turned to Irene and using his telepathy, he communicated,

We can talk here but we'd have to use our telepathy or we can talk out in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:31 am

Lady sighed sadly but smiled, and replied, "I do but I am afraid I am not in a position to reveal anything. If my daughter wants you to know, I think she has to tell you herself."

Irene replied,

Telepathy is ok with me. What's up? You have me a little worried.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:34 am

Alex replied, "I understand.  I'm sorry if I intruded on this topic.  I was honestly more curious than anything else."

Thinking that it was best to move on to another topic, he asked, "So we understand that you were once married to my darling's father?"

Ryan glanced momentarily at Lycoris and then looking back at Irene, he replied,

I found out recently that Lycoris is in love with me and...I cannot deny my feelings for her although I still do love my beautiful very much.  But this is why Lycoris has been pushing me away.  She's been saying things like I need to stay with Sia only and not include her in my life.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:41 am

Lady Penelope couldn't help but blush deeply as Alex brought up that subject and Nerine suddenly looked attentive, as she wanted to hear all the details. After a moment of silence, Lady Penelope nodded and a little shyly, she replied,

"Ahh yes, that's true although that was a very long time ago...we weren't married for long but it was enough to bless me with my one and only daughter."

(Hmm I don't think Lycoris would be very happy if she knew that Ryan revealed such a thing to Irene. XD)

Irene' eyes widened in surprise as Ryan revealed the news to her and it took her a few moments to process everything in mind. It was one shock to know that Lycoris loved Ryan and another shock to know he returned her feelings despite still loving Lisianthus. She finally replied,

Ryan, you need to slow down. Are you aware of what you're saying? Let me understand this-did Lycoris admit to you that she loved you? Yet she doesn't want to be a part of your life? And you told her that you returned such feelings so she started being distant?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:48 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I see.  And you two had to get a divorce because the king's parents found out and there was a law not allowing heirs who weren't devils?  That's quite a harsh law."

(lol  But it's too late for Ryan to take it back now.  XD)

Ryan replied,

Well, I didn't tell her that I returned her feelings although I do.  I thought that if I told her while she was still recovering, it would only stress her out and she wouldn't be able to focus on getting better.

Please, please keep this between us.  Lycoris would be quite upset that I found out that she loves me.  I only found out when I heard her muttering such feelings in her sleep so she isn't aware that I know.  And I don't know Sia will react to all of this.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:55 am

Lady Penelope smiled sadly and nodding, she replied, "Yes, heirs mustn't marry someone who isn't a devil, that's how it went in the devils' world. So when his parents found out about our marriage, they ordered the divorce to be made and there was nothing we could do about it. I moved to the gods' world with my own parents after that and he married Sage, Lady Nerine's mother."

(Yup, I agree. XD)

Irene was troubled by the discovery but she did her best to understand everything. Nodding, she replied,

Don't worry, I won't tell her anything but...Ryan, are you planning on pursuing a relationship with Lycoris? I know you aren't planning to tell her of your feelings soon but Lisianthus, I thought you loved her alone and...

She didn't want to be judging Ryan but she had to admit to herself that she was worried about Lisianthus' and Ryan's relationship, how it would be affected by this.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:05 am

Alex looked saddened and replied, "That's awful.  If that law were still enforced, then my darling and I couldn't have gotten married and I can't imagine loving anyone more than her."

He looked on lovingly and yet sadly at Nerine.

Ryan replied,

Do you think it's wrong for me to do so?  I-I never imagined that I would fall in love with Lycoris but I have.  She's very special and wonderful.  That doesn't make me love Sia any less, though.  I was planning on telling Lycoris my feelings before she confronts the captain.  I doubt they'll make her change her mind but I did hope a little that she wouldn't go through the idea of killing herself after if she knows that I love her, too.

I-I don't know what to do.  I know I shouldn't be in love with both of them at the same time but I am.  Is that wrong?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:11 am

Nerine imagined the possibility and it made her upset too, to know that she might not have been able to marry Alex at one point. She replied quietly, "There's no way I would have listened to such a law. I wouldn't want to marry any other man but you, Alex."

Lady Penelope smiled softly and replied, "It's lovely to witness how much you love each other. I suppose you two are lucky that despite everything, you two met each other and fell in love."

Irene sighed and didn't know what to say. She did think it was wrong to fall in love with two women in the same time as it would only bring hurt and sadness to all parties involved but she doubted that Ryan wanted to do that. She replied,

Honestly, Ryan, I don't know. All I can tell you is that I still remember when Lisianthus went through her break up with Alex and it wasn't a pleasant sight. She was very hurt and I don't want her to go through such pain again. Lycoris went through the same thing, I believe, with the very same man, and I strongly doubt she wants to endure such an ordeal again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:17 am

Alex smiled and replied, "Yes, that's true.  I feel like the luckiest man to have met and fallen in love with my darling."

He looked curiously at Lady Penelope and asked, "Was the king the only man you ever loved?"

Ryan replied,

I understand but you do realize that I'm not Alex, right?  And the circumstances are different.  I do love them both and I want to make them both happy but is that not possible?  Can my heart not be shared?  Do I have no choice but to choose?

He felt saddened, as it seemed that this might be a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:23 am

Lady Penelope blushed again but smiling, she replied,

"He was. I have never thought about remarrying after our divorce even though I was still quite young at the time and I could have found another man. But the king was the only man who captured my heart and I remained faithful to him through my whole life."

Irene reached out to touch Ryan's hand and patted it gently, replying,

I know you don't wish to hurt either of them but I believe you have to be careful. You don't want to repeat someone else's mistakes. I can see where Lycoris is coming from when she says that she doesn't want to be a part of your life. And I can't tell whether Lisianthus would be ok sharing you. The only right thing to do, I believe, would be letting everyone know everything and being honest from the start. Hiding things will only worsen them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:29 am

Alex smiled warmly and replied, "That's very romantic.  The two of you must have been very deeply in love, just like my darling and me."

His expression turned to one of sadness and he added, "I'm so sorry about what has happened to you and your daughter.  Both of you have suffered losses and yet remain so strong.  It's admirable."

Ryan thought about Irene's words and realized that she was right.  He had to be honest and replied,

You're right.  Things will only get worse if I hide them but who should I tell first?  I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:35 am

Lady Penelope appreciated Alex's feelings and smiling to him, she replied,

"That's quite kind of you to say, my dear. I am glad we were blessed with strength until the very end. I do hope things turn out for better, however, at least for my daughter."

The door then opened and the shapeshifter returned although she was alone. She spoke up, "It's taken care of and I placed the illusion in a safe place. Should the human contact us anytime, I am ready for him."

Irene was momentarily silent as she thought things out and replied,

Does it make sense to tell Lycoris first? If she refused your feelings or I mean, any chance of developing a relationship with you, then perhaps Lisianthus doesn't have to know?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:41 am

Alex nodded and replied, "That's good news."

He then smiled and added, "Your mother is quite wonderful.  You're very lucky to have her in your life."

Ryan didn't want that to be the case although he could understand Irene's reasoning.  He replied,

That's possible but what if she does and she just refuses to take it further because of Sia?  I know that if Lycoris doesn't have someone important in her life, she wouldn't hesitate to kill herself after all of this is over.  I can't allow it.

He felt saddened, as the thought of Lycoris killing herself made his heart fall deep in despair.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:47 am

The shapeshifter didn't look very interested and replied, "I guess you kept chatting for the whole time I was gone."

She looked to her mother and although the latter couldn't see her face, she could guess what she meant. Giggling innocently, she replied,

"Oh don't worry, we didn't talk much about you. I was only getting to know the young couple, right, dears?"

She looked to the couple and winked at them.

Irene could understand where Ryan was coming from but she couldn't dismiss her worry about Lisianthus in the same time. She replied,

I understand you want Lycoris to live, Ryan, and I want it too but...what if you tell Lisianthus and she doesn't want to share you? Umm...you wouldn't break up with her to persuade Lycoris not to kill herself, would you?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:53 am

Alex noticed Lady Penelope's wink and understanding her meaning, he nodded and replied,

"Yup, that's right.  It's very nice to have company to chat with.  You should join us, too.  The more, the merrier."

Ryan inwardly sighed and replied,

I don't know.  I still do love Sia but some of her actions lately have disturbed me.  And I thought she would listen to me more but it seems that there are times that she simply dismisses me.  Like with this whole situation.  I wanted the chancellor to come and help, as I know he cares about Lycoris, too, and is like a father to her.  But Sia wouldn't hear of it at all.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:58 am

The shapeshifter rolled her eyes and replied, "Right, like I have nothing better to do."

She looked to her mother and said, "It's around lunchtime."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "Alright, I'll be joining you, my dear." She looked to the couple then smiling warmly, she said,

"I should get going but I'll come back later, perhaps we can chat a little more. Is that fine, darlings? Your company is very enjoyable."

Irene was troubled by Ryan's response. He said that he still loved Lisianthus but his words indicated otherwise. She could understand his frustration, although she didn't what to make of the whole thing. She replied,

Ryan, did you fall in love with Lycoris because she has things that Lisianthus may not have? Like understanding and listening to you? Do you really still love Lisianthus as much as you did before or does she have a less priority now?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:03 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd love that.  It's fine with you as well, right, darling?"

He looked to Nerine for her reply.

Ryan felt disturbed by what Irene told him and he sadly replied,

Do you believe that my love for Sia has lessened because of what I just said?  Sure, Lycoris does have qualities that Sia doesn't but then the same could be said for my beautiful.  

Do you want me to stay with Sia after everything I just said?

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to bed.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:39 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

As Nerine found Lady Penelope's company to be a pleasant one, she nodded and replied, "Yes, that would be perfectly fine."

Lady Penelope smiled softly and replied, "Thanks, darlings. I'll come back later then."

She got up and bowed to them then left the room. The shapeshifter followed her but before doing so, she said, "I'll bring you lunch in a bit," before locking the door after her.

Irene sighed as she realized that she may have misplaced her words. Giving Ryan an apologetic look, she replied,

Please forgive me, Ryan. I didn't mean to doubt your love for Lisianthus or anything like that but I am trying to understand and progress everything . . . You sounded frustrated just now when talking about her latest actions and I understand. Of course I do but you knew of her faults before, right?

Ryan, you might call me biased but I don't want Lisianthus hurt. She's been through enough pain and losing you would only break her apart. I know you don't want to hurt her, and I understand you want to save Lycoris' life as well, but I am not sure how far you'd go to do that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:40 pm

After Lady Penelope and the shapeshifter left, Alex turned to Nerine and said,

"She's quite pleasant, isn't she?  She's very open to us."

Ryan replied,

I understand your concern.  I don't want to break up with Sia.  I do still love her despite our differences lately.  But do you think she would force me to choose?  I mean, she was in love with Alex and knew about his circumstances and she seemed ok with it...but am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:10 am

Nerine turned to Alex and nodding, she replied, "She is. She's a lot more friendly than her daughter and she seems to trust us easily."

Irene was thoughtful for a couple of moments then she replied,

That's true but circumstances weren't the same, were they? When Lisianthus fell in love with Alex, he was already married to Nerine and Lycoris so she had no choice but to accept things . . . but you weren't engaged to anyone when she fell in love with you, correct? Although I recall something about your brother's wife and how Lisianthus didn't want to confess to you because of it, if you remember.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:43 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Definitely."

Looking thoughtful, he added, "She lives in the gods' world.  It's a wonder that we've never seen her before but then we were mostly at the castle..."

Ryan bit his lower lip and sighing quietly replied,

Yes, that's true and I see your point but if I have to choose, someone will end up being hurt.  If I stay with Sia, Lycoris will go through with killing herself.  I have the best chance of getting her to change her mind and I don't just love her because I want her to change her mind.

Then it's obvious that if I choose Lycoris, Sia will be badly hurt and I can't allow her people to suffer as a result of my actions.

It seemed that no matter what, Ryan was in a losing situation.

(Man, Irene is making things way more difficult for Ryan now.  O_O)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: