Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:59 am

The shapeshifter replied,

I have no reason to harm them, you know, as long as you listen to me. But alright then-obviously you can't reach them because they're in a magic-proof cell but I can give you a chance to talk telepathically with the girl and make sure that they're not harmed. However, don't even try to get any other information from them. The moment you try to do that-I'll not only cut off the contact, but I'll hurt them too. Does that sound like a deal?

Nerine nodded and replied, "What do you think he wants to do with Lycoris' powers? Is he really after them just out of greediness?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:02 am

Ryan replied,

Yes, that sounds fair.  Fine, then I'll wait to talk to Nerine.

He then waited for the shapeshifter to open up the telepathy so he could communicate with Nerine.

Alex sighed sadly and replied, "It sure looks like it.  I don't get why that man would want more power, though.  To hurt an innocent person, it's just unforgivable..."

He looked on sadly, as he couldn't bear the thought of Lycoris being hurt by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:07 am

Nerine nodded although she didn't say anything, as she thought that the captain was Heavens' punishment to Lycoris for all the terrible things she did in her life before. It was then when the shapeshifter showed up again and opening the cell's door, she looked at Nerine and said,

"Get up. The human wants to talk to you to make sure you two are ok."

Nerine looked a little surprised and said, "Umm Ryan, you mean?"

The shapeshifter nodded impatiently and said, "Get up already. I don't have all day."

Nerine was scared and after looking to Alex for a moment, she got up and followed the shapeshifter to just outside the cell. The shapeshifter then opened the telepathy between them three so she would be able to listen their conversation, and Nerine spoke up,

Umm Ryan?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:12 am

Ryan heard Nerine's voice through the telepathy and replied,

Nerine?  Yeah, it's me.  Are you and Alex all right?  I heard about what happened and all.

Although Ryan didn't have friendly feelings towards Nerine, he had to be civil to her for Lycoris' sake.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:14 am

Nerine didn't like Ryan very much either but at least she felt grateful that he was trying to help rescue them and make sure they were ok. So replying, she said,

Yeah, we're fine. None of us is hurt although we're definitely not happy staying here.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:17 am

Ryan replied,

I'm glad to hear that, and I'm sorry that the two of you are in this situation.  I'll do my best to find a way for both of you to be free, ok?

Although Ryan wished to say more, he had a feeling that their conversation was being monitored so he had to be careful in choosing his words.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:21 am

Nerine replied,

Alright. Umm please hurry.

With that, the shapeshifter cut off the telepathy, and motioned for Nerine to enter back inside, which she did, and then she closed the cell door after her. Communicating with Ryan again, she said,

There. That's enough proof for you. Now you'll have to answer me.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:26 am

As Ryan had proof that Nerine and Alex were ok, he replied,

I need to talk to Lycoris first.  I'm not going to hand her over to the captain unless she's ok with it since it's her life on the line here.  I will need to be given a day or two and then I can contact you again.  Is that fair?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:37 am

The shapeshifter replied,

Fair enough, but one day is your limit. I'll be waiting for your contact and you better not try any funny things-remember that your friends' lives are on the line as well.

She then shut off the telepathy without waiting for a response.

(Ahh I'll be away for 30 minutes or something but I'll be back soon. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:41 am

(Ok.  XD)

Ryan sighed with relief as the two of them were done communicating with each other.  He opened his eyes and turning to Lycoris, he said,

"I'm done and I got to communicate with Nerine for a bit.  She and Alex are ok."

He then told Lycoris of his conversation with the shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:42 am

(Sorry I am late. My mother snatched the computer while I am away and wouldn't let it go. XD)

Lycoris listened eagerly as Ryan told her everything and once he was done, she said,

"You-you will listen to them, right? It-it's ok. I don't care what happens to me. Just as long as Nerine and Alex are alright."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:48 am

(lol  I see.  That's ok.  XD)

Ryan looked a bit slyly and replied, "I'll make them think that they're going to have you.  I do have a plan-one that they didn't anticipate, I bet.  But I'll need to talk it over with both you and Sia, as it will require everyone's cooperation for it to work."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:26 am

(I am going to apologize again. Everyone seems to be snatching the laptop from me today. XD Sorry about that. It's just that there's a problem with the PC in the house so yeah, the laptop is the only available computer and everyone is trying to have it today. XD)

Lycoris looked curious and replied, "What is your idea, Ryan? Umm is it too risky? It's not like I want to hand over myself to the captain and his helpers but I don't want to be putting Alex's and Nerine's lives in danger either."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:31 am

(Ahh I see.  Well, I should be going to sleep soon anyway since I still have this cold to get rid of and all so it's ok.  XD)

Ryan replied, "Well, here's what they want.  They want you in exchange for Alex and Nerine, right?  So here's what I can do to make them think that they have you.  All I need is a strand of your hair and then I can cast a powerful magic spell to make a duplicate of you.  It's really a shadow of yourself but it'll fool anyone who doesn't really know you.  The spell will last long enough until the exchange can be made.  That way, you'll be safe and we'll get Alex and Nerine back, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:38 am

(Ahh I understand. ^^)

Lycoris looked thoughtful and nodding, she replied, "Well, that sounds good enough. I trust your powers, Ryan, so if this spell is powerful enough to make a duplicate of me that could fool the captain and his helpers, Alex and Nerine should be safe too without giving me up."

She paused then continued, "We should start right away then. We don't have time to waste."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:43 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's a good idea.  Once the duplicate of you is created, we'll have to instruct her on how to behave like you to fool the captain and his helpers.  So I'll need just one strand of your hair and then I can cast the spell."

(I'll go ahead and get off for the night now.  Hopefully, I'll be completely better soon so I can get back to a regular routine and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 8:11 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix and I hope you are completely well again soon. ^^)

Lycoris nodded and immediately reaching out to her hair, she cut one strand and then holding it out to Ryan, she said,

"Here you are. One strand of my hair, like you want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:34 pm

Ryan took the strand of hair from Lycoris and replied, "Thanks.  Now time for me to cast this spell."

He placed the strand of hair on the floor before him and then he cast the powerful spell to make a duplicate of Lycoris, focusing all of his concentration so that the duplicate would resemble Lycoris in every way physically and in most ways personally.  After the spell was finished, there was a perfect duplicate of Lycoris before him, standing still and looking quiet and content.  Ryan turned to Lycoris and asked,

"What do you think?  Would this fool even you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:19 am

Lycoris looked with amazed eyes at her duplicate and couldn't help but smile a bit at Ryan's wonderful powers and skills. She nodded and replied,

"She really looks like me that I might be convinced I have a second twin sister or something. This would definitely fool the captain and his helpers. This is really amazing, Ryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:33 am

Ryan grinned and replied, "Thanks, Lycoris.  I think this will fool the captain and his helpers.

We should let Sia know what happened and what the plan is.  Then we'll need to spend the rest of the day training your duplicate so she'll behave exactly like you when the exchange is made.  So we'll have to cancel our plans for today.  This is ok with you, right?"

(I'm here now although I'll be going to bed a little early tonight.  My cold is mostly gone now but I'd like to get rid of the last remaining traces and all.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:37 am

(Ahh welcome and yup, I totally understand. ^^)

Lycoris nodded immediately and replied, "Yes, of course. There's nothing I want to do now but do everything I can to make sure that Nerine and Alex return back safely. So yes, please let Sia know and then we can start working right away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:41 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and taking out his pendant, he then called out,

"Sia, are you there?  I just finished talking to that shapeshifter and I have a lot to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:43 am

Lisianthus was eagerly waiting for Ryan's call so reaching out for her pendant almost immediately, she replied,

"Hey, cutie. I am here. So what happened? Are Alex and Nerine ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:46 am

Ryan replied, "Yeah, they seem fine for now.  The shapeshifter let me talk to Nerine for a bit."

He then described the conversation he had with the shapeshifter and how they agreed to release Alex and Nerine in exchange for Lycoris.  He then told Lisianthus of his plan to fool the captors and such.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:57 am

Lisianthus listened carefully to everything Ryan told her, especially the plan to fool the captain and his helpers. Once he was done, she was silent for a moment then smiling, she said,

"That sounds like a really solid plan, Ryan. There's no way they would know it's not the real Lycoris and Alex and Nerine would be back without having to endanger her. Great thinking, cutie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: