Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:47 am

Rosaline smiled softly and replied, "And I can get through anything as long as you're by my side, my love.

I'll contact Ryan then and we can make our preparations to leave afterwards."

Using the device he had given her before, Rosaline tried to reach Ryan again.

Lycoris sighed, as she and Alex had gone through a similar conversation before. She replied with a little sadness in her voice,

"I would say that my life is worth nothing if he and Nerine were hurt, that I'd gladly give up myself just to save them and know they were ok, even if they don't want me around them anymore. Just knowing they are ok is all I could ever want."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:52 am

Ryan heard the sadness in Lycoris' voice and as he was about to reply to her, he felt Rosaline trying to communicate to him.  So turning to Lycoris, he said,

"Let's take a short break.  Rosaline's communicating with me so she must have an answer on what she and Bryan want to do."

He then closed his eyes and opening his eyes, he said,

Hey, Rosaline.  Did you and Bryan talk things out?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:53 am

Rosaline replied,

Hey, Ryan. Yup, I talked things out with Bryan and we agreed on returning to the gods' world. We'll start packing right away and I'll take care of contacting Sia as well to have her open the portal for us. Don't worry about us-we're strong enough to take care of ourselves.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:57 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied,

All right but please let me know if you run into any trouble, ok?  In the meantime, the two of you should be on your guard until you're both safely back in the gods' world.  I'll see you there before you know it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:59 am

Rosaline replied,

Of course. Don't worry-that captain won't lay a hand on us. I'll see you soon then, Ryan, and take care of yourself, and Lycoris.

She then shut off the telepathy and turned her attention back to Bryan so they could start packing and preparing for their departure.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:01 am

After Ryan finished talking with Rosaline, he turned to Lycoris and said,

"I finished talking to Rosaline and she and Bryan have both decided to return to the gods world.  They'll take care of contacting Sia so they should be back there soon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:03 am

Lycoris smiled a bit and nodding, she replied,

"I'm glad to hear that. They'll be a lot safer back in the castle and in case anything happens, there will be others to help. They made the right choice."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:07 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I agree.  We won't need to worry about that but I know how strong Rosaline is.  She can definitely take care of herself as well as Bryan."

He then turned to look at the duplicate and said, "We should get back to the task at hand.  Lycoris, if you were to really surrender yourself, would you fight if the captain took your powers or would you just let him?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:09 am

Lycoris was silent for a moment then said, "Assuming that this would be after Alex and Nerine are saved and are out of harm's way, I would definitely fight him. The only time when I would just let him is if he was endangering or threatening anyone I care about."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:11 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right.  Then we need to tell your duplicate the words you would say as soon as the captain demanded your powers.  She'll say them when she's in certain situations and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:14 am

Lycoris nodded and after a moment of careful thinking, she addressed her duplicate and told her of what she would say in that situation, showing how she would fight him and resist as much as she could, even if she lost her life doing so, for he wanted her powers for selfish and evil reasons and she wouldn't let him have them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:16 am

The duplicate paid attention to Lycoris' instructions and then copied her.  Ryan observed and nodding, he said,

"Good.  Your duplicate is copying you perfectly.  I think this will work."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:19 am

Lycoris was glad as well as the duplicate copied her every move and smiling a bit, she replied,

"I hope so. She's doing a great job so far. There's no way that captain could know that she isn't me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:22 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "Yup, that's the idea.  Hmm, I wonder what else we should instruct your duplicate to say or do.  I guess if either the captain or his assistants ask why you surrendered yourself, your duplicate would say that you didn't want anyone to be hurt because of you.  I'm not sure if you would be asked this but just in case..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:23 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "It's a possibility. In that case, I'll definitely say that it was to save Alex's and Nerine's lives, of course. It's a perfect explanation. The captain would definitely believe that-he tried before to threaten me with Alex's life and had things gone wrongly back then, I would have given him my powers to save Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:26 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok then.  Let's instruct your duplicate with the words you'd say in such a situation.  I wonder what else you might be asked."

He racked his brain, trying to think of as many scenarios as possible so they would be covered.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:27 am

Lycoris instructed the duplicate over what to say, then addressing Ryan, she said,

"Perhaps I should tell her of everything that happened between me and the captain? That way, if she were asked about any past events, she'd know how to answer."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:31 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's a good idea.  The captain may very well interrogate your duplicate and we can't let her slip up at any time."

He then observed as Lycoris described her ordeal with the captain to her duplicate.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:34 am

Lycoris nodded and addressing the duplicate, she told her of everything that happened between her and the captain so far, from the kidnapping back at the gods' world to the battle when Alex was involved and even that time when the shapeshifter communicated with her in the humans' world and everything she said. She made sure to tell her all the details, so she would have an idea about everything.

Once she was done, she took a deep breath and said, "That should be all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:39 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Good.  Why don't we take a short break and then we can have lunch?  We can then continue instructing your duplicate in the afternoon and make her practice so everything goes smoothly.  Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:40 am

Lycoris smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "Yeah, that sounds good. We could use a break and I am sure she could use a break too. Umm I don't truly understand her nature but it must be a lot for her to take in all of that at once, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:46 am

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Duplicates can handle taking in a lot of information but you're right.  She should take a break as well.  We could let her sit on the sofa in the living room while the two of us go outside with our boys.  We can say hi to Robert and all.  He's probably wondering why we haven't taken him out on a ride today."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:49 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. We should explain things to Robert."

She addressed the duplicate and asked, "Are you going to be ok by yourself?"

Although she was only just a copy of herself, Lycoris couldn't help but care for her as though she were a real person.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:56 am

Ryan smiled softly as he heard Lycoris address her duplicate.  The duplicate nodded and gave a smile to Lycoris.  He turned to Lycoris and said,

"You truly are the kindest person I've ever met, my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:00 am

Lycoris blushed a little as she heard Ryan's compliment but she replied, "That's sweet of you to say, Ryan, but I did nothing. This question is the least I can do when I am putting her in danger instead of me, even if she's only a duplicate."

She sighed and reaching to her feet as she held the puppies in her arms, she continued, "We should get going. Robert must be worried by now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: