Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:21 am

Lycoris looked lost as she heard Ryan's response and she was silent for a few moments, before quietly replying as she trembled,

"But-but why would he do that? Even if-if he took my powers, he'd have no reason to go after anyone anymore, right? So why would he do that? Why would he want to hurt anyone if he took away what he wanted?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:30 am

Ryan could see that his words were getting through to Lycoris so he replied,

"He's evil, Lycoris.  Evil people never stop even after they get what they want.  They only want more.  That captain is clearly after power so that's why he wants your powers.  But he won't stop there.  This kind of man won't ever stop.  I bet you that he'll hunt down any person with magical powers unless he's stopped and if he got your powers, he would only be that much more difficult to stop.  Is that really what you want?"

Ryan felt bad that he was possibly making Lycoris feel guilty but he had to use whatever ideas he could to get her to change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:37 am

Ryan's words hit Lycoris hard, as she hadn't thought of what he was saying and the realization was horrifying to her. After a few moments of silence, she finally dropped to her knees in despair and tears rolling down her cheeks, she quietly murmured,

"So am I supposed to just sit back like that? Watch as everyone I care about is in danger or getting hurt and I can't even help? And what if-if I can't defeat him in the end? Will everyone continue to suffer like that? This is not fair, not fair..."

Although she obviously gave up on the idea of going to the captain herself, she felt even more depressed than before.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:42 am

Ryan's heart ached as he watched Lycoris in despair and on his knees, he hugged her and gently said,

"You will be able to defeat him but when the time is right.  It's not a good idea to rush into things, you know.  I know that you're worried about Alex and Nerine but we do have a good plan to rescue them.  And Bryan and Rosaline will be safe.  Listen-if you still want to fight the captain, do it when you're ready and not before, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:52 am

Lycoris didn't say anything and didn't return Ryan's hug either, only tears streamed down her face. It was only for a moment though before she quietly broke the hug and murmured,

"Could you take me to the bedroom upstairs? And I-I want to be alone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:58 am

Ryan replied, "I'll take you back upstairs but why do you want to be alone?  Did-did I hurt you?  I-I didn't mean to..."

He felt his tears returning and he cried quietly, feeling bad that he had hurt Lycoris even though he only wanted to save her life.

(Before I forget, I'll be going to bed early again tonight.  My cold is like 98% gone but I want to get rid of this last bit.  Then I should be ok, I think.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:02 am

(Ahh it's ok, I understand. XD)

Lycoris only quietly said, "I just want to be alone. I don't want anyone around me."

This was only partly true, but it wasn't the only reason. After witnessing how Ryan had become quite attached to her earlier, she felt guilty about it and decided to distance herself from him, even if that would bring them both pain. At least, it would save Ryan a lot of pain later when she has to go eventually.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:05 am

(Thanks.  ^^  And I think it's too late as far as Ryan is concerned.  He's very attached to Lycoris and refuses to let her go.  XD)

Ryan replied shakily, "I-I see.  I'll take you upstairs then."

He got up and after he helped Lycoris to her feet, he petted Robert on his head.  Then he led the way back inside the house and upstairs to their room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:09 am

(Yup, I totally agree there but Lycoris thinks that if she distances herself from Ryan, he'll care less about her and forget her. XD)

Lycoris followed Ryan upstairs to their room silently, and once they made it there, she quietly said,

"Thanks and I-I am sorry for the fuss I made just now. Please let me know when it's time to talk to the duplicate again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:12 am

(I see but we know that won't work.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok.  Umm, how about I just start lunch since it close to lunchtime and then I'll come get you?  Or maybe I can bring lunch up here?  And please don't say that you're not hungry.  You need your strength."

He reached out to gently caress Lycoris' right cheek, gazing kindly at her the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:16 am

(Yup and I am trying to tell Lycoris that but she's really stubborn. XD)

Although Lycoris really wanted to take up Ryan's offer, have lunch with him and pretend that nothing ever happened, she knew that she couldn't. She gritted her teeth then quietly said,

"No, I need lunch to get better of course but would you let me have my lunch alone too? I'm sorry. We'll eat together later."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:23 am

(lol  I see.  XD)

Ryan felt hurt as Lycoris wanted to eat her lunch alone but he replied,

"Umm, ok.  I guess I deserve that for hurting you.  I'm so sorry, Lycoris.  I'm a horrible person for hurting the person I care for very deeply.  I-I'll bring your lunch up here when it's ready."

He then left the room, closing the door.  Leaning against it, he let out a quiet sob, as he tried his best to be strong but couldn't.  He felt Lycoris pushing him away and it hurt him so much.

(And now poor Ryan is hurt.  :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:31 am

(Aww poor Ryan. :/ I must have Lycoris see reason soon or I'll go after her myself for hurting Ryan's feelings. XD)

Lycoris felt a sharp pain in her heart as she heard the last thing Ryan said before he left the room. She obviously hurt him although she didn't want that. She didn't want him hurt. She loved and cared for him too much to want to cause him any pain.

Sobbing quietly herself, she whispered, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. But it's all for you. I-I don't want you to suffer when I go. It's all my fault. I'll never forgive myself for what I did to you. I am so sorry, so sorry..."

She dropped to her knees and wept, for she didn't want to hurt Ryan yet it seemed that no matter what she did, she'd only end up doing so.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:40 am

(Good, good.  XD)

Ryan continued to cry quietly to himself for a few minutes but then he did his best to compose himself, as he needed to do his best to care for Lycoris despite that she was trying to push him away.  So after wiping the tears from his cheeks, he quietly got up and went downstairs to the kitchen.  He decided to make chicken sandwiches and prepare glasses of apple juice for Lycoris, as that would be easy for her to eat without needing to share his vision.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:47 am

Lycoris wept on the floor for a little more but then remembering that Ryan could come back with lunch any moment, she got up and walked carefully to the bed, sitting on it and lamenting over everything she's done to hurt Ryan.

In the devils' world, as it was lunchtime, the shapeshifter showed up once more to the couple carrying a tray of food for lunch. It was nothing fancy but like breakfast, it was fresh. She opened the cell's door and setting the tray in a corner, she said,

"Here's your lunch. You have thirty minutes to eat because we'll go somewhere after that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:52 am

Ryan continued to prepare lunch for Lycoris and soon he was all done.  He laid the plate of sandwiches and glass of apple juice on a tray.  Then he carried the tray upstairs and knocking on the door, he said,

"Lycoris, your lunch is ready?  May I enter?"

Alex nodded and smiling kindly at the shapeshifter, he replied, "Thank you for the meal, miss.  It looks very good.

If I may ask, where are we going?"

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=831
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-