Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:47 am

(I think he's curious to see if his feelings for Lycoris would only get stronger after taking it.  XD)

Ryan looked impressed and clapping, he replied,

"That's amazing.  You made it quickly, too.  May I try it?  Although I have no doubts about your skills, of course."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:51 am

(lol I see. XD Man, it would have been quite a sight to have Ryan acting all lovey-dovey. XD)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Go ahead. I think I have enough faith and confidence in my skills and it's quite safe."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:56 am

(lol  XD)

Ryan nodded and taking the potion from Lycoris, he drank it.  He could feel his magical energy getting replenished and he commented,

"Wow, I feel myself getting stronger already.  I already knew you were quite talented but your skills truly amaze me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:59 am

Lycoris blushed shyly as Ryan complimented her but she smiled and said,

"Thanks, Ryan. Umm this is the first time ever for me to make a potion in front of somebody. I'm really honored that you think highly of my skills. I've made potions for as long as I can remember although I only actually used them once or twice."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:02 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see."

He thought of something and added, "You know, with our combined potion making skills, we should think about opening a potions shop.  They've become quite popular in the human world and it's a good living.  Hmm but making jewelry is a good living, too.  Which would be better?"

He looked thoughtful, as though he were actually thinking about the options.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:09 am

Lycoris couldn't help but giggle a little and replied, "Both options sound quite tempting but I doubt you would have to open a shop for a living, Ryan. After all, you're going to become a king soon and kings live quite luxuriously, right? So you shouldn't worry about such a thing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:13 am

Ryan snapped out of his thoughtfulness as Lycoris reminded him that he would become a king and although he was still in love with Lisianthus, he knew that he was in love with Lycoris, too, and that complicated things.  But not wanting to burden Lycoris with such thoughts, he nodded and replied,

"Yeah, that's true but still, I would like to continue making potions and jewelry every once in a while.  I wouldn't want my skills to deteriorate and I think there would be times that I'd get bored with royal duties and need to do something to distract myself."

He chuckled a bit although what he said just now was true, too.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:16 am

Lycoris giggled a bit more and said, "I see. I can understand that. Perhaps you can open a potions shop and hire someone to run it while you're away? That someone should be someone who is good at potion making, too and of course, someone you can trust. So this way, you can have your own shop and whenever you feel like it, you can come to it, make potions and enjoy not being a king for a while."

She looked thoughtful, thinking about her suggestion.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:22 am

Ryan liked Lycoris' idea a lot and nodding, he replied, "That's a wonderful idea.  I would definitely like to do that."

He hugged Lycoris and added, "My angel does come up with the best ideas."

The puppies barked happily, agreeing with Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:24 am

Lycoris blushed deeply but was happy that her idea was accepted, and happily said,

"Thanks, Ryan. I'm glad I could be of a help. I am sure if you open your own potions shop, it would be the most successful shop ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:27 am

Ryan blushed and replied, "Aww, thanks, my angel.  I'll definitely keep your idea in mind."

He paused and then added, "How about we make more potions?  It might be a good idea to make a variety of them just in case.  Oh and we can teach each other the potions that we know.  We both benefit that way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:28 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I like that. So it's your turn. How about you make a potion that mimics a dark spell? And I'll watch carefully to learn as you do so."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:32 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, sounds good to me.  I'll teach you to make a potion that when used, it can cast a dark energy fog in the surrounding area."

Taking out the ingredients and other materials he needed, he then showed Lycoris how to make the potion, taking the time to explain and going slowly that Lycoris could keep up with each step.  Once he was done, he turned to her and asked,

"Would you like to give it a try?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:34 am

Lycoris nodded happily and said, "Yes, I think I caught everything."

She took a deep breath and then started making the same potion, copying all the steps that Ryan had done. She made a couple of small mistakes but they weren't very serious, and she was soon all done. She asked, "So umm, how is it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:36 am

Ryan examined the potion that Lycoris had made and nodding, he replied, "It's pretty good.  Not perfect but certainly well for a first try.  Ahh I wrote down all the potions I can make in a book so would it be easier to make them if you follow the directions that way?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:38 am

Lycoris nodded eagerly and replied, "Yup, certainly. I have a good memory but sometimes, I forget the small details. And wow, you have a book? That's really amazing. I never thought about doing that."

She looked quite impressed and amazed by Ryan's skills.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 am

Ryan blushed and nodding, he replied, "Yup, I sure do.  I should have brought it up earlier.  I'll go get it."

He got up and retrieved a thick leather-bound book nearby.  Then he returned to his seat and opening it up, he said,

"Here it is.  I wrote down all the potions I can make and how to make them.  There are some blank pages so you can add to this book, too, if you'd like."

He showed Lycoris the book as he flipped from page to page.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:46 am

Lycoris happily looked at the book, observing the potions that Ryan had written down and how to make them. Fondly, she replied,

"I am truly amazed by everything you do, Ryan. I was right when I said I look up to you. You're really something. You wrote everything down here."

She got an idea and happily said, "Maybe you should publish magic books, too. About potions, about dark magic. You'll be such a success."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:52 am

Ryan blushed deeply and replied,

"Aww you're flattering me, my angel, but I do love your ideas.  Perhaps I might do that as well one day but for now, this book will be just for us.  Actually, this book was my mentor's idea.  When I first learned how to make potions, he suggested that I write them down in a book so they'll always be in some sort of records."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:58 am

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. I can understand and this way, even if you forget how to make a certain potion, you can always come back to the book and remember."

She continued looking at the book happily.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:02 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  So if you'd like, you can add your recipes for potions here or I can get you your own book and you can write them down.  Or I can write them down for you.  Whichever you prefer."

He continued to flip the pages of the book until the couple had seen all the potions that he could make.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:05 am

After the couple was all done viewing through the book, Lycoris happily said, "I should try making some of the potions in this book sometime."

She looked curious then said, "Do you want me to make another potion? I wonder if there are any I can make and you can't although I doubt."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:06 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd love to see you make another potion and you know, I bet there are some that you can make but I can't.  It's not like I have unlimited knowledge or something."

He looked eager and then asked, "What potion would you like to make next?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:17 am

Lycoris happily replied, "You can choose. I want to make whatever you desire. I feel up to making anything and everything."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:22 am

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "You mentioned that you can make potions that reinforce certain spells.  I'm curious to see you make it and to see what those potions do.  Do we have all the ingredients here to make it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: