Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:02 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, you're right."

He approached Lycoris and gently held her arm.  Then he reached out for Lycoris' duplicate.  Together, the three of them headed to the living room and there, Ryan placed the duplicate on the sofa so she could rest comfortably.  Then he and Lycoris headed outside to see Robert.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:04 am

Once the couple made it to outside, they approached Robert and Lycoris reached to pet his head gently. She smiled to him softly and said,

"Hey, Robert. I know you're wondering why we haven't gone outside yet but I am afraid we had to cancel our plans for today. An emergency came up and all but I promise we'll have that ride once everything has calmed down."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:07 am

Robert nodded his head in understanding and happily received Lycoris' attentions.  Ryan smiled and said,

"It looks like Robert understands and don't worry, boy.  We'll have fun again after this emergency is over, ok?"

Robert whinnied happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:08 am

Lycoris was glad that Robert understood and continuing to pet his head gently, she said,

"Thanks, boy. You're the best. And Ryan is right-once this is over, we'll have all the fun we could have."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:12 am

Robert nodded happily and continued to receive Lycoris' attentions.  Ryan turned to Lycoris and giving an apologetic look, he said,

"I'm sorry, my angel.  I really looked forward to taking you to the beach today.  But we'll do so soon after this is over.  Man, that captain will pay for everything he's done."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:15 am

Lycoris shook her head and replied,

"No, please don't apologize. It's not your fault. It's all that captain's for being so cruel and evil. Right now, all I am thinking about is getting Alex and Nerine out of there. I am praying from the bottom of my heart for the plan to work and for them to return safely. Nothing else is as important."

She sighed and had a sad look over her face as she continued petting Robert's head gently, as though the horse's touch calmed her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:22 am

Ryan hugged Lycoris and replied, "It'll work out.  I'll do everything I can to get Alex and Nerine out of there but have you be safe at the same time.  You are so kind and innocent and don't deserve these horrible things that are happening."

He felt his heart burn with anger at the captain for causing Lycoris pain.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:26 am

Lycoris didn't say anything for a moment and only continued petting Robert's head gently, before she softly murmured with a voice full of pain and sadness,

"I'll never forgive myself if something happened to them, Ryan. Maybe I do deserve all of this. It's because of me everyone is suffering, right? Yet I am so helpless. No, I am a coward, just hiding away for my safety when everyone is being targeted for my sake. Why can't I just go and fight him by myself? I don't care if it's dangerous anymore. I just don't want anyone else hurt. I don't want to lose anyone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:31 am

Ryan felt panic as Lycoris suggested that she go and fight the captain.  Shaking his head, he replied,

"You can't do that.  You need to fight him when you're strong enough.  That captain is a coward to go after you when he knows that you're vulnerable.  I won't let that evil man near you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:36 am

Lycoris let the tears roll down her cheeks as she tearfully replied,

"And when will I be strong enough? How many people will have been hurt by then, Ryan? Right now, everyone is in danger because of me even though they have nothing to do with it. Even you. You're trapped with me here, taking care of me and teaching me, endangering yourself and letting them target you even though you've got nothing to do with all of this. For me? I don't deserve it. I just want this whole thing to be over, no matter how. I don't want to endanger you anymore, or endanger anyone else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:39 am

Ryan held on tightly to Lycoris and replied, "I don't feel trapped with you.  I hate that captain for what he's done to you and I'll get my revenge on him.  I can't lose you.  I won't lose you.  You will be strong enough to defeat him but when the time is right.  Please, Lycoris, I know things seem bad right now but they'll get better.  I-I can't lose you.  Please..."

He felt the tears slide down his cheeks as well, the thought of losing Lycoris too heartbreaking to bear.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:47 am

Lycoris shook her head slowly and her despair taking its toll on her, she replied,

"My death is a matter of fact, Ryan. You and I know that. The only difference is when so why does it matter? You'll lose me anyways. It's not fair to everyone. It's not fair to you. Everyone is suffering because of me. But-but if I am gone...if I am not here anymore, everyone could back to their life normally and live happily, peacefully...So just let me do this. Let me end this whole ordeal so no one has to suffer anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:52 am

Ryan hugged Lycoris closer to him and shaking his head in panic, he replied,

"No, I can't.  I won't.  We have a plan and everything will be ok.  We'll get Alex and Nerine back so why are you saying these things when we haven't even tried the plan out?  I won't let you sacrifice yourself to the captain.  I'll fight him myself before I let you go anywhere near him."

He felt himself breaking down more but he couldn't help himself, as the thought of losing Lycoris would be like something tearing inside him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:57 am

(Man, it breaks my heart to see Ryan so sad although I still need to endanger Lycoris' life at one point to see the bad side again. XD)

Lycoris could feel Ryan's panic for her and even his tears but she couldn't help herself either. She wished that she were stronger mentally but she wasn't, for kidnapping Alex and Nerine had shaken her deeply, knowing that the two she cared about the most were in danger. Continuing to cry, she replied,

"This isn't about the plan. This is about Alex's and Nerine's lives that I've endangered. This is about everyone going through so much pain, hurt and danger because of me and you're asking me not to even try to fight the captain. How am I supposed to do that? How am I supposed to just sit aside, hiding in safety so selfishly? Please, Ryan. Think about this. Even-even your happiness requires it. You won't have to think about me anymore, or worry about me. So think about this please, please..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:01 am

(lol  XD)

Ryan shook his head and replied, "No, no, no, I won't lose you.  You can't fight that captain until you can use your powers again.  You are not selfish, my angel.  You're wonderful and I can't let an evil person destroy you.  I don't care if I'm being selfish but I won't let you go to him.  Everything will be ok."

He felt his body shook but was unable to control himself.

(I should go ahead and get off for the night now so I can get some rest and all.  I'm really hoping this cold will go away completely by the end of this weekend but we'll see.  Anyway, nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:10 am

(I hope your cold is gone completely soon, phoenix.  Hug  Nite, nite. ^^)

Lycoris felt Ryan's body shaking as he held her in his arms and guilt made its way through her for causing him such pain. But it also made her realize her own fault; even though they both knew of her plan to eventually kill herself, she remained close to Ryan, attaching him to the point he wouldn't let her go.

Breaking the hug, she replied between her tears, "I am sorry, Ryan. I am so sorry. I-I've hurt you too, spending time carelessly with you when I should have avoided you like I avoided everyone else. That's why you're paining too now. I-I am sorry. But this has to end. It should have ended eventually but I've been delaying because I was too happy with you. I-I thought if I told you, then it was ok to be so close to you. But that was so selfish of me. I'll go and you'll go back to your life and everyone else will. No one will have to suffer anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:31 am

(Here now.  ^^)

Ryan's body continued to tremble with fear and he replied,

"I can't let you go.  I'll suffer if you're gone from my life.  Is that what you want?  I'll be in pain forever and I won't forget about you, no matter what you say."

He held on to Lycoris tightly, as though he were afraid that if he let go of her, he would lose her forever.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:37 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris didn't know what to say. It wasn't only about fighting the captain or not, but how Ryan held on to her like so filled her heart with sadness and guilt, for he wouldn't want to let her go even if the captain was defeated later. Trying to talk calmly, she reached out to touch Ryan's cheeks with her hands gently and said,

"No, Ryan. You'll let me go. You have to let go. Now or later, you have to. It's something that I want. So let me go now and end all of this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:42 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan shook his head and replied, "But it's not what I want.  Do my feelings not matter to you at all?  I-I..."

He had to think of something, anything, to persuade Lycoris to change her mind.  Finally, he said,

"If you fight the captain, then I fight with you.  Under no conditions will I let you go to him by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:44 am

Distressed, Lycoris shook her head frantically and replied,

"Of course not. What are you saying? If you go with me, I have no doubt that the captain will hurt you or worse. They-they might even try to take away your powers. No, there's no such a thing. I am doing this to save you all and you want to get hurt with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:52 am

Ryan looked stubbornly at Lycoris and replied, "I'm not letting you fight by yourself.  You stand a better chance of defeating him if I fight with you, especially as you can't use your powers yet."

He looked straight on at Lycoris, refusing to budge.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:59 am

Although Lycoris couldn't see Ryan's face, she could clearly hear the determination and firmness in his voice. But she couldn't let him. How could she endanger the one she loved like that? He was everything to her and even if she couldn't be with him, she wanted him to live a happy, long life.

Shaking her head desperately, she replied, "I can't do that. I can't let you come with me. I-I am strong enough to fight the captain. I may have not tried it yet but I-I can use my powers. If you want me to prove it right now, fight...fight me yourself right now."

She wasn't even sure what she was doing or saying but she was quite desperate.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:02 am

Ryan couldn't believe what he was hearing and shaking his head in fear, he replied, "No, I can't do that.  I won't do that.  Don't you see?  I'm not going to let you fight that captain by yourself.  I'll do everything I can to protect you.  Can't you understand why?"

(Man, those two are at a stalemate here.  O.O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:06 am

(Yup, I can see that. O.O)

Lycoris tearfully replied, "I know you care about me but this is what was going to happen anyways, isn't it? Wasn't I learning how to use my powers to fight the captain in the end? And I-I can. I told you, let me prove it to you right now. Or did you think that I would let you come with me? No...I can't let you get hurt. I can't let anyone get hurt and especially not you so let me go, Ryan. Let me go, please..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:09 am

Ryan was troubled as Lycoris refused to back down.  He had to calm himself down and think of a way to persuade Lycoris to change her mind.  Finally getting an idea, he replied,

"If I let you go, can you guarantee that you can defeat the captain?  What if you lose?  Then he'll take your powers and he'll wreak havoc and destruction.  He'll hurt others and he could very well come after me, Sia, and anyone else you've cared about.  That'll happen if you fight him now before you're fully recovered."

He hoped that his words would get through to Lycoris somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: