Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:53 am

Ryan immediately hugged Lycoris and doing his best to comfort her, he softly replied,

"They'll be ok.  They have each other, and I'm certain Alex will do everything he can to protect Nerine.  We'll have to wait and find out what's going on before we do anything, ok?  I know they're after us and I already have an idea of what to do when that time comes but we'll have to wait things out."

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand.  I'm sorry if this request sounded a little strange.  I just thought that we could get to know each other better.  But if it's too inconvenient, you don't have to drop by.  We're happy enough that we're being treated fairly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:58 am

Lycoris tearfully replied, "I can't keep calm, Ryan. Just knowing that they're in danger-how can I keep calm? They had nothing to do with this. I thought they'd be safe in the humans' world. If-if anything happens to them...I'll never forgive myself. Please, please be ok."

The shapeshifter rolled her eyes and left without saying another word. After they were alone, Nerine sighed and turning to Alex, she said,

"You're trying to get on that woman's good side, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:03 am

Ryan rubbed Lycoris' back and softly replied, "They will be.  I'm pretty sure that captain won't harm them.  He's only holding them in exchange for you and probably me, too.  He took this out on them because he couldn't find us."

He sighed and added, "They should have stayed back at the castle.  It would have been safer there."

Alex turned to Nerine and nodding, he quietly replied, "Yeah, I am.  I don't think she's a bad person.  You saw how she defended us against the captain just now...Do you think it's a bad idea for me to try to befriend her?"

(I know it's a bit early here but since my cold hasn't completely gone away yet and I have work tomorrow, I should probably get off now and get some sleep and all.  I'll post again tomorrow before I go to work, though, and hopefully, my cold will be completely gone soon.  Anyway, nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:43 am

(I understand. ^^ Nite, nite, phoenix and I hope you feel completely well soon. ^^)

Lycoris' tears only increased at Ryan's latter comment and quietly murmured, "It's all because of me. They left the castle to avoid me and I didn't even tell them that I wasn't there anymore. How could I have done this to them? I'm such a terrible person. Please be safe, please..."

She broke down in tears, unable to contain her worry and fear.

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Not at all. I just want you to be careful. We don't know her completely yet but it's a good idea to try to be on good terms with her...that could be helpful later."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Ryan's heart broke as he witnessed Lycoris' tears and the only thing he could do was to hold her in his arms and comfort her the best that he could.  He replied,

"It's not your fault, my angel.  I didn't want others to know where we were.  It was for your safety.  I just never expected that this would happen to them."

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand.  I am interested to find out why she's helping the captain.  I might be wrong but I doubt it's for the same reasons."

(I'll be going to work in a bit but I'll be back this evening so I can post more then.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 12:03 am

(Ahh I'll be going out with my parents after a while as well although I am not sure when we will return. I'll post once I come back though and if we don't catch up, I am sure we'll RP more tomorrow. ^^)

Lycoris shook her head frantically as she replied, "I don't care about my safety anymore, Ryan. I don't care what happens to me but Alex and Nerine should have never suffered like this. I'd do anything, anything just to know they're safe, even if it meant giving myself to the captain. Just as long as they're safe..."

Nerine looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm I wonder too. The captain's reasons are purely selfish since he wants Lycoris' powers for himself and I doubt he's going to share them with anyone. So what could be her motives? Could she be holding a personal grudge against Lycoris or something?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:40 am

(Ahh ok.  I'll be going to sleep early tonight since I have classes earlier tomorrow so most likely, we'll RP tomorrow.  ^^)

Ryan looked at Lycoris with worry in his eyes and replied, "It won't come to that.  Sia is going to investigate this and I'm sure she'll find them in no time.  That captain can't hide forever.  Things will be ok."

He vowed that no matter what, he wouldn't give up Lycoris to the captain.

Alex looked confused and replied, "I doubt that.  But yeah, there has to be a reason that she's helping him and I'm pretty sure they're different from the captain's.  If I can find out what that is, we could use that information to our advantage."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:27 am

(Ahh I just came back so I'll be posting now. XD)

Although Lycoris wasn't so hopeful, she didn't protest and nodding for now, she said quietly,

"I hope so. I won't forgive myself if something ever happened to them because of me."

Nerine looked thoughtful and replied, "Do you think you can convince her to let go of the captain if you know her motives?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:43 am

(Ok.  I'll be going to sleep soon but I'll make at least a couple of posts before doing so.  ^^)

Ryan hugged Lycoris and replied, "I promise that it won't come to that.  But I won't let that captain hurt you, either.  If it comes down to it, I'll give myself up as long as I know that you're safe forever."

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "Perhaps but I need to know what her motives are first before I can proceed to come up with a plan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 am

(Ok. ^^)

Lycoris looked startled as Ryan made his suggestion and shaking her head frantically, she said,

"What are you saying? That's solving nothing. I-I can't let them hurt you because of me and you-you know that I can't live without you either. No, this-this is about me. No one should suffer for me."

The tears were fresh again in her eyes, as the thought of losing Ryan tore her heart.

Nerine nodded in understanding and replied, "That sounds good. At least she isn't as scary as that captain. He looks crazy, even...I really want us to get out of here safely."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:51 am

Ryan's heart broke as he witnessed the tears streaming on Lycoris' cheeks.  He hugged her and rubbing her back, he replied,

"I'm sorry, angel.  I won't make that suggestion again.  I'll come up with another idea, ok?  I'll find a way for everyone to be safe again.  Trust in me, all right?"

Alex nodded and hugging Nerine close to him, he replied, "Me, too, darling.  Me, too.  I'm going to do everything I can to protect you and when the opportunity arises, to get us out of here safely."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:53 am

Lycoris calmed down as Ryan took back his suggestion although she continued hugging him and holding on tightly to him, afraid to let him go. Nodding, she replied,

"I-I trust in you, Ryan. I just want everyone to be safe."

Just then, Ryan's pendant started activating, for Lisianthus was calling once more.

Nerine laid her head on Alex's chest and replied, "I am ok as long as you're by my side, Alex. Thank goodness we're together."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:58 am

As Ryan continued to hold Lycoris in his arms, he felt his pendant activate.  Taking it out, he said,

"Hey, Sia.  Lycoris and I are both here.  Do you have any news?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, I'm grateful for that, at least.  I'm so sorry that you're in this situation, darling, but we'll get out of here.  We'll find a way to escape eventually."

(I should get off for the night now since I have work earlier tomorrow and all that.  I'll be back sometime in the afternoon so I can resume posting then.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:10 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus was glad Ryan replied quickly and she said, "Yes, I have some important news. The shapeshifter-she just contacted me. But she refused to say anything...she said she wants to talk to no one but you, Ryan. Umm she said that she would have contacted you directly but she can't reach you telepathically for some reason and so is asking you to reach her."

Nerine smiled a bit and reaching out to touch Alex's hand, she said,

"Don't worry about me. I told you, I'm strong as long as you're with me. I have faith in you, and hopefully things will be better soon and we can get out of here, together."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:59 am

(I'm sorry that I'm back late today.  To put it shortly, I was told that my schedule for Fridays got changed again after I went to sleep so yeah, it'll be like before.  I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you earlier.  :/)

Ryan frowned and replied, "I see.  It's probably because of the magical shield I placed around my home so that shapeshifter can't communicate with me or Lycoris.  Ok, I'll contact her then and see what her demands are."

Ryan returned Nerine's smile and holding her hand, he replied,

"We'll get through this somehow.  We won't be here forever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:03 am

(It's ok, I totally understand. ^^ I guessed that would be the case but yup, it's totally fine. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Alright. Let me know how things go after you're done, ok?"

She then shut off the telepathy. Meanwhile, Lycoris looked worried and replied, "You're going to contact her, right? Please do so. I-I want to make sure that Alex and Nerine are alright."

Nerine nodded with her smile still on and held Alex's hand as well, wishing for their time there to be over as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:11 am

(Thanks for understanding.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "I'll do so right now.  I can contact her directly.  Just stay by my side so I know that you're with me, ok?"

He then closed his eyes and opened his mind, using his telepathy to contact the shapeshifter.

As the couple held on to each other for support, Alex asked, "So while we're stuck here, what do you want to do, darling?  Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:14 am

(No problem. ^^)

Lycoris held on to Ryan's hand as he contacted the shapeshifter, impatiently waiting to hear any news.

Meanwhile, the shapeshifter received Ryan's call and smirking to herself, she said,

Well, well, that was quick. It seems like the queen contacted you right away, eh?

Nerine sighed and replied, "Is there much to do here, Alex? It seems like the only thing we can do is wait and talk to each other. Well, this definitely allows us to spend more time together but I wish there was another way."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:18 am

Ryan raised an eyebrow and replied,

Of course.  We're aware of what has happened.  It was quite devious of you to kidnap Alex and Nerine.

Alex smiled a little and replied, "Yeah, that's certainly true.  Well, that woman said that we could ask the soldiers on guard for things if we want them.  All I truly want is to go home and have some peace but it looks like that won't be happening for a while."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:26 am

The shapeshifter replied,

I'll take that as a compliment. Naturally, you're wondering about them. They're fine but for how long-that depends on you. To put it simply, hand over the girl, we hand them over to you.

Nerine nodded and looking thoughtful, she replied, "She said that she was going to contact the others soon. What do you think will happen when they know?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:30 am

Ryan knew that this would be the condition for releasing Alex and Nerine and although Ryan already had a plan to counter it, he had to make it look as though he would resist the idea.  He replied,

And why should I do that?  I know that the captain will hurt Lycoris and end up killing her and I won't let that happen to her.  She's an innocent woman who doesn't deserve such pain.

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "Assuming that the stable owner already contacted the king and queen, they would have contacted Sia already and in turn, she would have contacted Ryan and Lycoris.  So I'm sure they all have a heads up on what's happened.  If I had to guess, the others are probably coming up with an idea to rescue us but they would have to find us first."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:37 am

The shapeshifter replied,

Why should you do that, you say? I wonder. Perhaps because we're holding your friends hostages? If you think we're so kind as to not hurt them, you're wrong. I can kill them both and send their heads over to you if you won't listen. No, that would be too much of a rush. I could kill off the man first and give you another chance for the girl's life. How about it?

The girl with you is innocent and all that-sure. We won't kill her. We'll just take the powers we want from her. Whether that kills her or not is not really our fault now, is it?

Nerine looked thoughtful and nodding, she replied, "So do you think they might find our location and surprise attack the captain and his helpers? But what if...what if they end up hurting us or worse as a punishment?"

She frowned at the possibility, as it sounded dangerous as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:44 am

Ryan replied,

Then tell me something.  Why do you want her powers so badly?  I can see that captain's motives but why are you helping him?  He's not going to share her powers with you, you know.

Alex replied,

"That certainly is a possibility but I don't think they'll plan any surprise attack without thinking it through.  I'm certain that they're going to do everything they can to free us."

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:49 am

The shapeshifter frowned to herself and replied,

I'm well aware of that but my motives and why I am helping him is none of your business, I believe. I am talking to you only to get a clear answer-will you hand over the girl or not?

Nerine sighed and replied, "I know but that captain and his followers are smart, too. They're probably thinking through everything as well. This won't be easy one bit, I think."

She wanted to say that there was a simple solution-to just hand over Lycoris and end things once and for all, but as she could guess Alex's reaction, she didn't say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:55 am

Ryan replied,

I would need some sort of proof first that Alex and Nerine are all right before I would even consider your proposal.  If they've already been harmed in any way, then there's no reason for me to agree since they would only be harmed more.

Alex nodded and replied, "That captain is certainly crazy.  I've never met anyone as power hungry or greedy as him.  He needs to be taken down or he'll certainly hurt more people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: