Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:32 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris didn't say anything, as she didn't expect that someone wanted her to talk. Avi decided to speak up and turning to her, he said,

"Umm what's wrong, Lycoris? And please don't say everything is alright. Tell us what's bothering you."

Lycoris replied immediately, "Nothing is wrong. Why do you all insist that something is wrong? Nothing is wrong."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Sure, cutie. I'd love to have you around then and you'll be a strength to me and a threat to the chancellor. We might be able to negotiate better with him when it's the two of us."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:37 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Alex sighed and gently but firmly replied, "Lycoris, please, tell us what's going on. The chancellor told me so I know and if you don't tell Avi, I will."

Ryan grinned and replied, "Exactly what I was thinking, beautiful. The chancellor won't stand a chance against the two of us. I feel like we can do anything when we're together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 am

Lycoris was bewildered although she suspected what Alex was talking about, but wanting to make sure, she replied,

"What do you mean?"

Avi was bewildered as well and turning to Alex, he said, "Tell me what?"

Lisianthus nodded confidently and replied, "That's totally true! Together, nothing can stand in front of us. We're the strongest couple ever, ever!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:01 am

Alex sighed and replied, "The chancellor visited Lycoris last night."

He looked back to Lycoris and asked, "Should I tell Avi the rest or can you?"

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup, we are. You are my strength and I am yours. I don't think there's ever been a stronger couple than us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:10 am

Lycoris groaned to herself, secretly angered that the chancellor had spilled her secret although she had asked him not to tell anyone. Figuring that there was no way out anyways, she replied quietly,

"I am the one who visited him. And I asked him to take my powers. Happy now?"

Avi was surprised and replied, "What?! Lycoris, you know what you're asking him, right? You know what could happen to you if you lose your powers, right?"

Lycoris nodded but didn't say anything.

Lisianthus grinned back and replied, "There isn't, cutie. We're the most talented and strongest couple ever. I bet everyone else envies us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:21 am

Alex replied, "We don't want you to die. Is that what you want for yourself? And if so, why? What happened?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right. I'll be there are a lot of jealous couples out there. I'm happy I have you, beautiful. There's no other woman I'd want but you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:25 am

Lycoris was silent. The real reason she wanted this-she couldn't tell Alex. But there was another reason, too.

She replied, "I-I want the chancellor to take my powers and use them for the good of this world. He wanted that from the beginning, right? And I am willing to do as he wanted. Also, this will-this will be better. At least that kidnapper won't have to bother anyone after that."

Lisianthus smiled softly to Ryan and leaned in to give a sweet kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:28 am

Alex replied, "But you could die and none of us want that. If it weren't for your powers, that kidnapper would have killed me. You saved my life with your powers and now you want to get rid of them?"

Ryan happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it. He gently touched Lisianthus' cheeks and felt happy and blissful in her presence.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:33 am

Lycoris hung her head down and replied quietly, "I am the one who put your life in danger in the first place. You risked yourself to save me from him because of those powers. But if I lose them, none of you would be in danger anymore.

I know I could die but it's my choice and I know what I am doing."

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan lovingly for a few more sweet moments and after the kiss was eventually broken, she gazed happily at him and continued to stroke his hair lovingly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:38 am

Alex replied, "I don't want you to die and Avi doesn't want you to die and my darling doesn't want you to die, either. There has to be another reason besides that kidnapper."

He was trying to prompt Lycoris to say more.

Ryan gazed happily back at Lisianthus and as she continued to stroke his hair, he softly commented,

"You're the first and only woman who's ever stroked my hair. It feels wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:44 am

Lycoris shivered for a moment as Alex said that Nerine didn't want her to die, but she didn't comment. She knew very well that Nerine totally supported her on this, even if she wouldn't say it clearly. After all, she was the main reason Lycoris wanted to give away her powers.

Shaking her head, she replied, "There's no other reason. I made my decision."

Lisianthus smiled softly to Ryan and replied, "Really? So there's no other woman ever who's had the honor of holding you like this and stroking your hair? It's my honor then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:49 am

Alex observed Lycoris as she shivered and this action didn't escape him. Turning to Nerine, he gently asked,

"How has Lycoris been around you, darling?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right. Even if another woman made such an offer, I would immediately refuse her. I'd only want your hands to pamper me always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:54 am

Nerine shrugged and replied, "The same as she's around you right now. We don't really talk much; I only help her get ready for the night, right, Lycoris?"

Lycoris immediately nodded, in fear if nothing else.

Lisianthus grinned and nodding, she replied, "That's good, cutie. Because you know, if I were to ever catch another woman pampering you, who knows what might happen! I would definitely get very, very upset at you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:58 am

Alex was unsure of what to make of thing so instead, he replied,

"I see. I hope you don't mind, darling, but during my talk with the chancellor, I asked that one of the maids take care of Lycoris' needs, help her get ready in the morning and before she goes to sleep. I know you don't mind looking after Lycoris but I do miss you when you're gone."

Ryan chuckled and holding up his hands in fear, he replied, "I would never want to face your wrath, beautiful, although as I said, you'd look beautiful no matter what mood you're in."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 am

Nerine was surprised as Alex told her that a maid would be assigned to take care of Lycoris. She smiled to Alex and replied,

"But there was no need to, Alex. Really, I enjoy helping Lycoris and taking care of her. She's my sister after all."

Lisianthus looked slyly at Ryan and replied, "Good for you, cutie. I know you've seen the kind, nice me but you don't want to ever, ever anger me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:09 am

Alex returned Nerine's smile and gently holding her hands, he replied, "I know, darling, but I do miss you, even though the absences are brief."

He turned to Lycoris and added, "I hope it's all right with you, Lycoris. The chancellor will assign a kind maid to look after you."

Ryan returned the sly looks and replied, "I believe you, beautiful. I bet you'll want to save your anger for the chancellor, as do I. He'll get my full wrath."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:13 am

Lycoris was silent for a few moments, then replied quietly, "I don't mind. Just tell the chancellor to prepare to take the powers from me quickly. I want this over as soon as possible."

Lisianthus grinned and nodding, she replied, "I am waiting for seeing you as you take him on and teach him a lesson, cutie. He'll regret the day he even thought of doing anything against us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:19 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "No, I can't do that. You may have the freedom to make your own choices but this is wrong. I won't let you risk your life for us and I'm sure I speak for the others as well that they wouldn't want you to do this."

Ryan nodded confidently and replied, "Yup, that's right. We'll take that chancellor down and get you your throne back."

He thought about something and then asked, "Once the chancellor is taken care of, who would become your new chancellor?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:23 am

Avi nodded in agreement and replied, "Alex is right, Lycoris. We can't let you sacrifice yourself like that. Don't you see? We all love you and care about you. You can't simply leave us behind like that and go on with this."

Lycoris replied, "I already decided on this. If you won't talk to him, fine. I-I'll go to him myself and tell him and he'll take them."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful and replied, "I am not sure yet but you know...Irene has been a great support to us so far. I was thinking of her. She's the only one I can trust enough to take that role."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:30 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "The chancellor won't agree. Even he cares about you despite how rudely he treated me about the situation."

He looked off to the side, remembering the chancellor's words about how Alex didn't care about Lycoris.

Ryan smiled and replied, "Duchess Irene is a wonderful choice-the perfect choice, really. And she was supposed to be your guardian, right? So it makes sense for her to be by your side and support you after you get your throne back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:45 am

(Ahh I don't think the chancellor was rude when he talked to Alex. Maybe harsh but not rude. XD)

Lycoris and Nerine both were curious as Alex mentioned the chancellor talking rudely to Alex and Nerine asked,

"Rude in what way, Alex?"

Lisianthus smiled and nodding, she replied, "Yup. You know, Irene is a really great woman. She's like an old sister to me. Even when she found out about what I did, she still remained by my side and is giving us her full support."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:51 am

(Ahh Alex thinks that the chancellor was rude to him. Razz )

Alex sighed and looking sadly at Nerine, he replied, "He told me that Avi was the only one who cared about Lycoris."

He turned to Lycoris and continued, "I care about you, too. I'm trying. I really am. He just doesn't understand."

He hung his head down, feelings of sadness burdening him.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup. Duchess Irene is a forgiving woman and forgiveness is an important trait. She'll be a great guide and of course, I'll help you, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:57 am

(I see. XD)

Nerine felt annoyed as Alex clearly showed care about Lycoris. She didn't want him to even care about her. He wanted him to forget her; to forget her existence, her presence, to treat her like a stranger or an acquaintance at the most.

Lycoris didn't say anything immediately but she knew that Alex did care about her and most likely, he stayed away for Nerine's sake. She understood that well, but this was just another reason for wanting her powers away-so she could be out of everyone's way. She replied,

"I know you all care about me. I appreciate it. But I want to do this. I'll convince the chancellor."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Of course, cutie. You're my main strength and support. I don't know what I would have done without you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:03 am

Alex replied, "There must be something we can do to persuade you not to go through with this."

He looked to Avi, wanting help.

Ryan blushed and happily replied, "I'll always be here for you, beautiful. I couldn't live without you by my side and my love is only for you for all eternity."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:08 am

Avi sighed and holding Lycoris' hands in his own gently, he looked her at her and pleaded,

"Come on, Lycoris. Please. You can't simply push all of us aside like that. If this is because of the kidnapper, we can protect you, you know. You know what-the chancellor said that you can remain her as much as you like. You can do that and I'll keep you company and protect you in the same time. But please don't do this. I care about you very much, Lycoris, and I got used to having you around that I can't imagine how it would be without you."

Lycoris was silent although the look of firmness didn't leave her face, despite her body trembling every once in a while.

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "You deserve another kiss now, cutie."

She leaned in to give him a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: