Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:15 am

Alex reached out and gently hugging Lycoris, he added,

"See? Avi cares about you and so do I. I know I've been terrible in showing you but I don't want you to risk your life, even if it's for us. And we'll protect you. You won't ever be alone."

Ryan happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it. He felt happy spending the evening with Lisianthus like so and hoped for many more nights like tonight.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:22 am

Lycoris wanted to believe Alex and Avi but even though she trusted their care, she knew that her presence around was only bound to be a burden and a trouble. Alex could never be around her and care for her even as a sister or a friend, not with Nerine around, and Avi wouldn't dedicate the rest of his life for ever, naturally. If the people she cared about and loved the most couldn't live comfortably with her around, what's the use of living at all?

She took a deep breath and replied, quietly, "I-I appreciate your care, but I am not going to change my mind. Please stop trying to convince me."

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan lovingly for a while more then once it was eventually over, she looked happily at him and continued stroking his hair gently, then softly said,

"I love you so much, Ryan, and I will love you for all time and eternity."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:30 am

Alex continued holding on to Lycoris and tears began to form in his eyes although he did his best to keep his voice under control. Shakily, he replied,

"Don't do this. Please don't this. I'll do anything-just don't do this."

Ryan gazed happily into Lisianthus' eyes and replied, "And I will love you for all time and eternity, my one and only beautiful."

He reached out to gently caress Lisianthus' right cheek and continued to gaze into her eyes, which reminded him of the warmth of the sun.

(Getting sleepy here so I'm going to get off for the night now. I'll post back tomorrow night since I have work until then. XD Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:46 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Nerine was secretly boiling as Alex continued to hold Lycoris and plead her not to give away her powers, fearing that she might end up dead.

Lycoris was fighting hard herself not to break down in tears but had to keep steady so she wouldn't spill anything out. She slowly reached out to touch his arm and patting it gently, she replied,

"I'm sorry, Alex. I have to do this. This will be the best for everyone. Trust me, one day, you'll remember this and you'll want to thank me for it. It's for everyone's good."

Lisianthus blushed happily and as she continued stroking Ryan's hair softly, she said,

"Have you ever expected us to be so happy like we are now, cutie? Personally, I haven't. I never thought I could be this happy again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:50 am

(Back now. I'll be multi-tasking but here until I turn in for the night. ^^)

Alex frantically shook his head and replied, "How can you say that? Don't you realize what you mean to us, to me? How can you even think of doing this?"

Ryan shook his head and replied, "I never thought I could be this happy, either. For a long time, my heart was filled with anger and hate and that's changed. And when I met you, any traces of it were gone. You've made me the happy man that I am today."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:54 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris was trying hard to keep calm and not burst in tears, and biting her lower lip, she replied quickly,

"This is the right thing to do, Alex. No one will be burdened or troubled this way. Everyone will be comfortable. This is what was supposed to happen a long time ago but it's never late to correct mistakes."

Lisianthus smiled softly and replied, "I see no anger or hate in your heart anymore, cutie. All I see in front of me is a wonderful man with a big, kind heart and also lots of bravery and strength that's enough to crush any enemy. How can anyone not love you, huh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:03 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Alex replied, "But we won't be happy. None of us will be. I can't live without you in my life and I'd never be able to forget you. You're meant to be here. You're meant to be with us and we care about you, right, everyone?"

He looked pleadingly at Avi and Nerine.

Ryan smiled lovingly at Lisianthus and leaning in, he gave her the sweetest, most romantic kiss yet.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:10 am

Avi nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly as he replied, "What Alex is saying is true, Lycoris. We can't live without you any longer. You're part of us now, see? How are we supposed to go on if part of us is missing?"

Nerine, meanwhile, refrained from replying, as she knew that she'd say something mean, especially that she didn't understand why everyone continued to hold on so to Lycoris. Why couldn't they just let her go if she wanted it?

Lycoris observed her silence and had no choice. She had expected Alex's and Avi's reactions to be like so, but she wasn't going to let it change her mind. She simply shook her head, and replied softly,

"I am sorry. You'll know how to go on. I am not that important anyways, and I tend to be a burden most of times. This will be better."

Lisianthus returned the kiss with lots of love, wrapping her arms around Ryan passionately and pouring all her emotions into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:15 am

Alex replied, "Stop being so selfless, Lycoris. We care about you. You heard Avi. We can't live without you."

He looked to Nerine, pleading with his eyes for her to say something.

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus happily, appreciating her love, warmth, and presence and grateful that he had finally found a woman who loved him so and accepted him, despite his past faults and all.

Once the kiss was over, he replied, "Have I told you how lucky I am to have you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:19 am

Nerine saw the pleading look in Alex's eyes but didn't anything, turning her gaze away from him. She knew that in a way, she was disappointing him but she knew that even if she said something, it wouldn't be convincing. And how would Lycoris believe her after all what she did to her when they were alone?

Lisianthus gazed happily at Ryan and slyly replied, "Hmm I think you did but hmm, how about you tell me again? I love hearing it from you, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:25 am

Alex observed that Nerine avoided looking at him and he fought to keep the tears from returning. He looked to Lycoris and asked,

"What's really going on? Please tell us. Please tell me. You don't have to be afraid."

Ryan returned the sly looks and replied, "Sure, my beautiful. I am the luckiest man in all of the worlds to have you to love me and to accept me as I am. I feel lucky to receive your love, hugs, and kisses and to treat me with such kindness."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:35 am

Lycoris hung her head down, doing her best not to break down. She couldn't tell Alex the truth, she couldn't do that to Nerine. The best thing to do was to disappear from Alex's and Nerine's lives so they could have a happy, healthy relationship like any couple.

After a few moments of silence, she replied quietly, "Nothing is going on. I told you. This will be good for everyone."

Lisianthus stroked Ryan's hair gently as she continued to gaze at him lovingly and then replied softly,

"And I should let you know that I feel so lucky and blessed to have you loving me, too. For so long, I've been lonely yet you showed up and showed me that there's still love and hope in the world. You accepted me as I am, too, and looked over my flaws and loved me. I love you so much and I'll love you forever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:45 am

Alex shook his head frantically and replied, "No, no, that's not true. I don't believe it. There has to be another reason. Do you not care about me anymore? Is that it?"

Meanwhile, Bryan had noticed that something was going on with Lycoris and the others and looking in worry at Rosaline, he asked,

"Should we intervene over there?"

Ryan gazed lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes softly and replied, "And I'll love for all eternity, my beautiful. Our love story must be the greatest ever, I think. I can't think of a better one than ours."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:59 am

Lycoris immediately shook her head and replied, "Of course that's not it. I care about you. You know I do. Th-That-That's why I am doing this in the first place...Please, you have to let me go."

Rosaline looked at the party and getting worried as well, she replied,

"Something does look up. It might have to do with what the chancellor talked to Alex about? Yeah, sure, maybe we should intervene. Things look bad."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Of course, cutie! We're a fairytale; I am your princess and you're my prince! And we're about to defeat the villain: the chancellor!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:02 am

Alex replied, "But that doesn't make any sense. If you care about me, you wouldn't do this."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ok, let's go see what's going on."

He got up and he and Rosaline walked over to where Alex and the others were.

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "Yup, that sounds right. We're the heroes and the chancellor is the villain. And of course, the heroes always win, right, and live happily ever after?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:07 am

Lycoris sighed and replied, "You don't understand but I know you'll want to thank me one day. Trust me on this."

Rosaline followed Bryan to where the party was and Avi saw the couple approaching. Looking pleadingly at them, he said,

"Thank goodness you two are here. Lycoris wants to give her powers to the chancellor despite risking her life that way and nothing we say changes her mind."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes! The perfect story, isn't it? And I bet our happily ever after will be the sweetest, happiest one yet!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:12 am

Bryan looked shocked as Avi told him and Rosaline the news about Lycoris wanting to sacrifice her powers. He replied,

"What?! But why? I don't understand."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "That's right and I can't wait to tell our children one day about how the two of us met, fell in love, defeated the evil chancellor, and lived happily ever after."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:18 am

Avi turned to look at Lycoris and replied, "She says that it's the best thing to do although I can't understand how that is. And to protect us from the kidnapper-but she doesn't understand that we don't mind, that we want to protect her."

Lycoris was silent and didn't comment, as she would hide the real reason to the end.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, yup! We'll engulf them with our love, too, so they can see that we aren't just telling stories!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:23 am

Bryan listened as Avi explained what was going on and getting an idea, he turned to Lycoris and asked,

"Would it be all right if my love and I talked to you alone for a bit? If the others don't mind."

Alex looked at Bryan and getting an idea of what he had in mind, Alex nodded.

Ryan chuckled and then looking thoughtful, he replied,

"I wonder if our children will think we love each other too much. I can see how Duchess Irene reacts when the two of us are being romantic."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:27 am

Lycoris nodded silently, and Avi nodded as well while Nerine didn't respond as she didn't mind either. Avi got up and led Alex and Nerine away so Rosaline and Bryan could talk privately to Lycoris.

Lisianthus giggled and nodding, she replied, "I noticed but hey, we can't help loving each other, right? And I bet our children will be proud of how much we love each other so. We just need to make sure we don't neglect them or something, hee, hee."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:32 am

Once Bryan, Rosaline, and Lycoris were alone, Bryan turned to Lycoris and quietly said,

"I wanted some private time to talk to you and I think my love would agree on this idea. I think there is something else going on but perhaps you don't want one of the others to know?"

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Yup, that's true. Hmm, I think we should ask Duchess Irene to be our children's aunt or something so in case we're busy with royal duties or loving each other, she can step in and help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:37 am

Lycoris replied quietly, "I already said what I've got. There's nothing I hide. This is the best option for everyone. The chancellor will get what he want, and no one will have to worry about that kidnapper anymore. Why can't everyone just understand me and let me go?"

Lisianthus nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, I totally agree with you and you know, I think Irene will love it. She's always wanted children so she'll do it gladly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:43 am

Bryan sighed and replied, "Because almost everyone cares about you. There is something I want to ask and I want the truth. Are you doing this because of Nerine?"

He was determined to get the truth out of Lycoris.

Ryan was surprised by the news of Irene wanting to have children and replied,

"Ahh I see. Our children will need a guardian and Duchess Irene will be the perfect choice. I wonder, beautiful-when Duchess Irene and the chancellor were married, did they try to have kids?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:49 am

Lycoris bit her lower lip, wanting to end this interrogation as soon as possible. She replied,

"No, Nerine has nothing to do with this."

She was determined not to show her sister up, or tell anything of how she treated her.

Lisianthus shrugged and replied, "To be honest, cutie, I have no idea. I didn't even know they were married before. The news surprised me. But I know that she was married for a long time to her second husband and they never had any kids."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:52 am

Bryan examined Lycoris closely and after a minute of silence, he replied,

"You don't need to hide the truth from us and we won't tell, if that's what you're worried about."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see. I wonder if they tried to have children but never had the time or opportunity to do so. At any rate, Duchess Irene will definitely be surrounded by our children in the future. They can call her Aunt Irene if they want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: