Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:08 am

(Back now and free for the night. ^^)

Alex looked on at Lycoris and with a happy expression on his face, he said,

"Lycoris, darling, I'm all right. I promise you that I am. I'd rather lose my life than lose you so it's ok for him to hurt me as much as he wants."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I doubt that talking to the captain will do any good and that'll tip him off. We should act. Do we have a plan for infiltrating the castle?"

He looked to Irene for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:13 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris shook her head frantically and if she could cry, there would be tears streaming down her face. She replied immediately,

"Shut up! I can't let him hurt you like that! I don't care if he hurts me as much as he wants but I don't want you hurt!"

The captain wasn't moved and replied coldly, "Pathetic. Are you done yet? If you fear for your love so much, do as I say and he'll be back where he was safe and sound."

Irene nodded and replied, "We had a plan on hand in case the chancellor didn't do with talking but there isn't time for infiltrating. We'll have to make a sudden attack."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I didn't want it to come to this but we'll have no choice if we want to save the others quickly."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:20 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Alex looked on at Lycoris, ignoring the captain, and replied,

"I want you safe and sound. If that means I get hurt, then it's all right. I love you so much and I'll do everything to protect you. Do you remember our talk earlier?"

He hoped that Lycoris would remember their conversation that afternoon and how he didn't want her to give up her powers.

Ryan replied, "Yes, that's true. So what's the plan?"

He looked on eagerly at Lisianthus and Irene, ready to do whatever it took to rescue the others.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:28 am

Lycoris held on tightly to Alex and replied tearfully, "It didn't include having you hurt. I can't bear that thought. I can't bear the thought of you being hurt or worse just to protect me. You have to understand that."

The captain was impatient and angry as he was being ignored and angrily, he lashed them both harshly with the whip, angrily shouting,

"I'll get these powers either ways so you better hand them over or I'll kill you both right here!"

Lisianthus turned to Ryan and replied, "We'll get the soldiers to move and try to break through the castle. The soldiers on pegasuses will surround the castle and protect the soldiers on ground. Meanwhile, a group of soldiers on land will break through and another group will remain here just in case. We'll contact the dukes, too, and have them send the reinforcements."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:31 am

Alex wrapped his body around Lycoris in an attempt to shield her from the whip. He looked to the captain and replied,

"Are you so greedy that you don't care at all that you'll kill an innocent woman? Even if Lycoris were to agree to give you her powers, she'd die and I won't let that happen. You have no right to take what isn't yours."

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's a good plan. Where will Sia and I be? Will we be going to the dungeons to rescue Rosaline and everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:36 am

The captain lashed his whip again at the couple and replied angrily,

"You think I care? I want these powers and I'll have them, get it? Now shut up!"

He continued lashing his whip at them both although he focused on inflicting the pain on Alex.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "We definitely should! Our friends are in danger in there. We have to help them out."

Irene looked thoughtful and replied, "That will be risky. I think you should wait it out until the soldiers are able to break in safely. We can't risk losing you two."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:43 am

Alex continued to use his body as a shield to protect Lycoris. He felt the pain as the whip hit him but he endured it for Lycoris' sake. He looked to her and said,

"I'll protect you to my very last breath, darling. Even if I die, I don't want you to give your powers to him. They're yours and I believe in you."

Ryan thought about Irene's advice and turning to Lisianthus, he said,

"I think Duchess Irene is right. I want to save our friends but we should wait until the soldiers have invaded the castle far enough for us to be able to do so. But I hate just waiting here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:55 am

Lycoris shook her head frantically, unable to take in the thought of losing Alex just to protect herself.

The captain paused in his whipping and seeing how the couple found strength in them being together, he summoned a spell and surrounding Lycoris with a strong energy ball, he moved her forcefully away from Alex and thrust her to the furthest wall. Then standing in front of Alex, he angrily said,

"Stop hanging on to her. You may very well leave her quite soon, and heh, I do definitely need to get back at you for the couple of stabs in my arm."

Irene replied, "You won't just wait here. We'll direct the soldiers and make sure they make the right moves at the right time. And when the moment is right, we'll all break in. If things go smoothly, we all should be inside the castle in no time and we'll save your friends and take back the throne too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:59 am

Alex looked on angrily at the captain but keeping his composure, he replied,

"It's obvious you've never been in love. I love Lycoris and I'll do everything to protect her. And tell me something-why do you want her powers? What use could they have to you?"

Ryan thought over the idea and after a minute, he nodded and replied, "Ok, I'm good with the plan. We should move as soon as possible. Every second counts."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:03 am

The captain smirked and replied, "Power, of course. Becoming the most important, the strongest and most powerful person in the world. I'll gather every single source of energy and power and become more powerful than ever. But enough of that-it's none of your business."

He resumed his whipping, lashing the whip as strongly as he could at Alex.

Irene nodded and turning to Lisianthus, she said, "Take the lead."

Lisianthus nodded and moving quickly, she went to the soldiers, who had been already arranged, and let them know of what each group had to do.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:08 am

Alex bore the lashes of the whip but he didn't scream for help. He wanted to be brave and strong for Lycoris and knew that screaming in pain would only hurt her. He stood his ground, refusing to allow the captain to have his way.

Ryan stood beside Lisianthus as Lisianthus gave orders to her soldiers. He silently said to himself,

Please be ok, Rosaline. Hang in there. We're coming.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:14 am

On the other side of the room, Lycoris could hear the lashes of the whip falling mercilessly on Alex and even though she could hear no screams from him, she knew he taking it all in for her sake and it only hurt her more. She pleaded to the captain,

"Please, please...Just let him go. He's got nothing to do with this. P-Please...I-I'll do you anything. Just let him go."

The captain paused in his whipping and smirking, he said, "You know the word. Just say it and he'll be safe and sound."

He resumed his whipping, not intending to stop until Lycoris agreed to give him her powers.

(You know, if it weren't for the seriousness of the situation, Lisianthus would have questioned why Ryan why he always mentioned Rosaline. XD)

Lisianthus gave the orders clearly to the soldiers, who all swore to do their best in the battle. Then she gave them the signal to move, which they immediately did, with the pegasuses flying over the castle while the land soldiers moving in swiftly to break through.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:19 am

Alex turned to Lycoris and said,

"Don't give him your powers. You can tell what kind of man he is and you heard what he said. He wouldn't use them for good. And you know me-I could never live in a world without you. I'll take all the pain in the world for you."

(lol Ryan says that he thinks about Rosaline because he cares about her very much still. XD)

After the soldiers moved to carry out Lisianthus' orders, Ryan turned to her and said,

"I only hope we can get to the others in time. I'm so worried about them."

(Random but there might be delays in my posting. I'm writing fanfic for LLR since I read on the developer's dA page that she'll still be giving discounts for fanfic and fanart. Yup, I really want the game. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:36 am

The captain commented carelessly, "Ahh how sweet. But then she'll have to live in a world without you, huh?"

He lashed the whip even more powerfully at Alex, and Lycoris desperately screamed,

"Stop! Please! I-I'll give you the powers. I'll-I'll give you what you want. Just don't hurt him. God, please don't. Stop it. Stop it and you can have what you want."

The captain smiled in pleasure and paused his whipping, going in Lycoris' direction. Holding her by the chin, he replied,

"Finally, huh? You needn't have been so stubborn from the beginning now, right?"

Lycoris nodded tearfully but was glad she could distract him away from Alex.

(lol She wouldn't have thought of it that way. XD)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Same here. That captain-I don't know what got to him. What's their fault to be involved into this?"

(lol It's ok and good luck. XD And ahh I'd been thinking but I do have a copy of the game. I am thinking I could send it to you if you'd like and you won't have to buy it. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:45 am

(Ahh thanks but it's ok. I don't want you to go through the trouble of sending it to me and all. I don't mind writing fanfic for it. It's been a while since I wrote some anyway. XD)

Alex shouted, "No! Don't do this, Lycoris. I don't care what happens to me but if you give this man your powers, you'll die. He doesn't care but what about me? What about Avi? We couldn't live without you."

(lol I see. XD)

Ryan sighed and replied, "I don't understand that man, hurting innocent people like that. He makes the chancellor seem like a saint in comparison. At least the chancellor never hurt our friends or put them in the dungeons."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:55 am

(Ahh it wouldn't be trouble at all but alright. If you change your mind, let me know. ^^ And don't forget to post the fanfic here, ok? XD)

Lycoris replied desperately, "I couldn't live without you either. I-I am sorry, but I can't let you be hurt for me."

The captain replied sarcastically, "Aww, you touched my heart. Now, now, you say your goodbyes because I've been waiting for a long time for this moment. But you can have a moment more to say goodbye to each other."

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "Yeah, I never thought I'd say this but the chancellor wasn't this bad. I don't get why he did this. Does he want the throne for himself, too?"

Meanwhile, the soldiers had marched forward, trying to invade the castle and a fight erupted between Lisianthus' soldiers and the castle's soldiers.

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=810
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-