Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:43 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Let's try that. Then depending on how the soldiers react, we can see what to do from there."

He approached the bars of their cell to see how many soldiers were guarding them.

Ryan grinned and replied, "Of course, beautiful. How about I feed you first?"

He took a piece of chocolate, broke it into sizeable pieces and began to feed them lovingly to Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:48 am

There were a group of about four armed soldiers standing at the door of the cells, other than the soldiers who'd pass in the halls every once in a while. One of the soldiers saw Bryan looking from the bars and looking sternly at him, he said,

"What do you want? Get back inside."

Lisianthus ate the chocolate happily, receiving it from Ryan's hands. She smiled lovingly at him and said,

"Yummm. You know, I've always loved chocolate but from you hands, it's totally different."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:52 am

Bryan smiled at the soldier in a friendly manner and replied,

"Oh I was just wondering what was going on out there since we're locked up in here and everything. I'm sure it's for our own safety, right?"

Ryan blushed and slyly replied, "So does this chocolate taste sweeter since I'm feeding it to you myself?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:58 am

Fortunately, the soldier was more friendly than the ones who brought everyone in. He replied,

"Yeah, and you'll be kept there for as long as the captain wants it. He's busy right now but he might pay you a visit himself soon. I think he's handling another prisoner."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Definitely, cutie! I wonder if your fingers have something sweet to them? Or is it that I love you so much that everything in your presence only gets better?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:04 am

Bryan was relieved that the soldier he talked to was friendly and so he replied,

"Ahh that'd be great to have the captain come see us. We're a little confused on what's happening and some clarification would be of great help. Out of curiosity, who is the other prisoner?"

Ryan chuckled and slyly replied, "Perhaps it's both but if you feed me the strawberries, I can already guess that they'll taste sweeter because of your ever-loving presence."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:11 am

The soldier looked thoughtful then said, "Ahh blind girl, blue-haired. I am not sure about her name. She looks so young, though. Not sure why the captain is after her. You walk down this hall a little and you'll hear her screams from there. It's heart-wrenching."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Well, we can try, can't we?"

She got a couple of strawberries and happily fed them to Ryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:13 am

Bryan bit his lower lip to prevent himself from getting angry over the news about Lycoris. However, it proved useful to learn that Lycoris was nearby. He then replied,

"I see. And just one more question since I don't wish to take up too much of your time, sir, but what's happened to the man who was king?"

Ryan happily ate the strawberries and after swallowing, he replied,

"Yum, they do taste sweeter when you feed them to me, beautiful. Our love just makes our favorite foods taste that much better."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:15 am

The soldier replied, "Can't tell you about that. He's kept somewhere safe but only a few soldiers know where he is. He's fine though."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "See? So I am not alone. It looks like our presence around each other does have a magical effect."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:18 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Of course, sir. Thank you very much for telling me all of this. I'll just duck back inside now. Thank you again."

He then returned to the others and quietly asked,

"Did all of you catch that?"

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "Yup, you're right about that, beautiful. Loving you sure does wonders. How did I ever end up so lucky as to be with the most wonderful woman ever?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:25 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yeah, poor Lycoris. What could be that man doing to her?"

Avi put his hands in fists and angrily said, "I can't believe we're just locked down in here and that guy has her all to himself!"

Lisianthus happily replied, "I am quite lucky, too, you know, having you all to myself. The bravest, strongest and most handsome man ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:28 am

Alex looked on desperately and said,

"We have to get out of free and free her. There must be something we can do."

Bryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, we do know that Lycoris is nearby so if we can escape, we can get to her quickly. It's just the soldiers that are proving to be a problem."

Ryan blushed but without saying anything further, he leaned in to give Lisianthus a sweet, passionate kiss on the lips.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:13 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Rosaline sighed and nodding, she replied, "Assuming that we can even get out of here and reach Lycoris, what are we going to do after that? There's nowhere we can go without being detected by tens of soldiers."

Lisianthus returned the kiss lovingly, wrapping her arms around Ryan and pouring all her love in the kiss, treasuring every single second that passed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Bryan replied, "Hmm, that is a problem."

Suddenly, he remembered something and said, "I wonder. If we were able to knock out a few soldiers and take their uniforms and change into them, maybe we could escape? As long as we didn't behave too suspiciously or anything."

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus happily for a few more sweet, precious moments and once the kiss was over, he gazed lovingly into her eyes and said,

"As much as I like strawberries, nothing beats kissing you, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:18 am

Avi nodded and replied, "That could work."

Nerine shook her head and replied, "I don't think that's a good idea. We'll need to know out five soldiers in total and I don't think we can do that at once. Even if we could lure one or two, it will be difficult to catch more."

Lisianthus gazed back happily at Ryan and nodding excitedly, she replied,

"That's totally true, cutie. Not even chocolate can compare to kissing you. You're the king of my heart now!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:25 am

Alex sighed, "My darling is right. That plan would require a lot of luck and it doesn't look like luck is on our side."

He couldn't think of another idea but knew he had to, if he wanted to rescue Lycoris in time.

Ryan smiled lovingly and replied, "And it goes without saying that you are the queen of my heart. I'm happy that I'm the only king for you and you are the only queen for me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:00 am

(Sorry for being so late today. We went out and took longer than I thought. x_x)

As the party kept thinking over how they could get out of their prison, the door opened, and a soldier announced,

"Captain Eyan!"

He stood aside and a large, well-built man entered, dressed in captain clothes. He was a handsome man with brown hair and blue eyes, but the look in them wasn't kind at all.

Smiling sinisterly to the party, he said,

"Well, well, our so-called guests. I hope you are enjoying your stay."

Lisianthus grinned happily and leaned in for another romantic, loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:02 am

(Ahh it's ok. At least we can RP for a little bit before I head off to bed. ^^)

Bryan raised an eyebrow and replied, "The accommodations could be better. Why are we here anyway? We were never with the king in the first place."

Ryan happily returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Lisianthus waist and making the kiss last for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:06 am

(Alright. ^^)

The captain smirked and replied, "I am sure you won't be on my side either, and I am a man who likes to be careful. You'll have to get used to this because you'll be staying for a while, you know."

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan happily and lovingly for a few more sweet moments and after it was over, she smiled happily and said,

"You'll be always the king of my heart, cutie."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:13 am

Bryan replied, "You know, if you really wanted to keep us prisoner but not annoy us, you could have just let us be prisoners in our rooms. At least we'd be comfortable. Well, I don't care what happens to me but I'm annoyed that someone like you would treat my love so cruelly."

Ryan blushed happily and replied, "And you'll always be the queen of my heart."

He gazed into Lisianthus' eyes for a few moments and then said,

"We should continue our dessert. It might be feeling neglected."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:16 am

The captain rolled his eyes and replied, "Do I care about your comfort? You're lucky I'm patient enough to keep you alive in the first place. And you better be careful talking to me, boy, if you want to stay alive. Unlike that weak chancellor, I've got no patience."

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "Yup, and I never neglected chocolate before!"

She got the strawberries and continued feeding them to Ryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:23 am

Alex got angry by the tone in the captain's voice and asked,

"What's going on? What's happened to Lycoris? If you've hurt her in any way, I swear-."

Bryan placed a hand on Alex's right shoulder and said,

"Calm down, Alex. It's no good to get upset right now."

Ryan got the chocolate and continued to feed them to Lisianthus. The couple continued to feed each other lovingly, enjoying the evening in each other's presence.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:27 am

The captain turned to Alex and smiling sinisterly, he said,

"Oh, the blue-haired? Good thing you reminded me of her name because I forgot it. I'd lie to you and tell you she's alright but honestly now, who likes lying? She's a stubborn girl and what could I do? She got herself a beating. Would you like to see her? Although I am not sure if she'd like to have you see her in that miserable state."

The evening hours passed like so, with the couple enjoying each other's company and feeding each other. Eventually, it was getting late, so Lisianthus said,

"We should probably turn in now. It's getting late and we need our rest."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:32 am

Alex felt his heart break as the captain told him of Lycoris' state. Doing his best to prevent himself from breaking down, he replied,

"Please, I want to see her. She-she must be so scared."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, you're right about that and we have another day of training tomorrow. Would you like to get ready first, beautiful?"

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now but I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:15 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

The captain smirked slyly, enjoying the sight of Alex pleading him to let him see Lycoris. He intended on letting him see her, but for completely different reasons than what Alex wanted. However, wanting to play on his nerves a little more, he replied,

"Oh, are you sure? It might not be a good idea after all. Like I said, she's in quite the terrible shape. She wouldn't like you to see her like that or perhaps I should even scare her some more. Or could the poor girl die between my hands? She sure looks close to it. But then I wouldn't be able to take her powers, would I?"

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Ok, cutie. I'll be quick."

She gave him a quick kiss then got herself a nightgown and entered private part to change for bed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Alex shook his head frantically and replied, "No, please don't. Please don't hurt her. She's an innocent woman. Please let me see her. Please."

Ryan then reached for his bag and got a pair of pajamas. Then he took a seat nearby while waiting for Lisianthus so he could get ready next.

(I'll be going to work later but I'll be back this evening so I can post more then. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: