Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:01 am

Alex looked worried as he heard what the chancellor told him about Lycoris. He replied,

"But why would she want that? Does this have to do with the kidnapper? I remember that he was after her powers. Does she think that if they were taken away, he wouldn't go after her anymore?"

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I think we can do both but what do you think, beautiful? How about we get some dinner and we can continue romancing each other while eating?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:05 am

The chancellor replied, "I tried knowing the reasons from her, but all she told me was that if the kidnapper wanted to take her powers, he'd probably use them for the wrong reasons and she wanted her powers taken for the goods reasons if she had to lose them.

I tried comforting her and telling her that there would be no such thing and that she'll be well-protected, but she insisted. She looked quite shaken if you ask me, sir. I don't know if she's still shaken by the whole kidnapping thing or no, but she definitely didn't look well to me."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "I love the sound of that!"

Irene sighed and then led the way to the dining area.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:10 am

Alex became more worried for Lycoris' well-being and he replied, "What do you think we should do, your majesty? I don't think Lycoris should give up her powers. I haven't talked to her since I helped rescue her. My darling has been the one who's looked after her since we returned although I found it a bit odd."

Ryan grinned and holding on to Lisianthus' arm, he led the way to the dining area and to their table to have dinner.

(I wonder if Irene was ever in love like those two. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:14 am

The chancellor was a little surprised as well, as although he'd seen little of Nerine and Lycoris, he found that their relationship wasn't in best conditions at all. He replied,

"I think Lady Lycoris' desire to give up her powers could be more out of wanting to give up her life or the like. She's fully aware of what might happen to her after all, if she lets go of them. Are you sure she's getting the required attention and care, sir? Lady Lycoris seems to be a sensitive woman and a kidnapping attempt could deeply shake her. Are you sure Lady Nerine is doing a good job of helping her overcome that emotionally?"

(lol Yup, she was, with the chancellor. XD)

After everyone was seated, the soldiers came and presented them with dinner and food, then left them to enjoy their meals.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:19 am

Alex sighed and replied, "I don't know. I haven't seen how my darling is around Lycoris. I hoped that she would be kind and gentle to her like I've been. I want to look after Lycoris again but I don't want to upset my darling at the same time."

Suddenly, he had an idea. He continued, "Your majesty, if I don't ask too much, would it be all right if one of the maids were assigned to look after Lycoris, take care of her needs, help her get ready for the day, make sure she's comfortable before she goes to sleep? It would need to be someone trustworthy."

(I thought so but I guess Irene must have forgotten what that kind of love is like. XD)

Ryan picked up his fork and commented, "This looks delicious but you are the most wonderful sight ever, beautiful."

He began to eat but would glance lovingly at Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:24 am

The chancellor nodded and replied, "Of course. That wouldn't be trouble at all. There are some old, kind ladies working here and one of them would be more than happy to take care of the lady. But are you sure that's going to solve the problem, sir? I don't think the lady simply wants some to take care of her physically. Pardon me if I seem rude, but I am sure you didn't give her a body just to lock her in a room and feed her like a little kitten?"

(lol Well, being around Lisianthus and Ryan does remind her well. XD)

Lisianthus blushed happily and began eating as well, while returning the loving glances to Ryan, happy to have him around.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:30 am

Alex was surprised by the chancellor's comment and he replied,

"Your majesty, I wanted Lycoris to be free. That's why I wanted her to have her own body so she can make her own decisions and not feel trapped all the time. And I wanted my darling to have full control of her body. Was it wrong for them to be separated?"

(I see. XD)

Ryan continued to eat his dinner happily while giving loving glances at Lisianthus. He commented,

"This is a wonderful reward after a productive day of training, sitting here having dinner with my beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:36 am

The chancellor replied, "That wasn't what I meant, but what different is it now if she's always in her room, trapped there instead of getting trapped in a body? I am pretty sure that Lady Lycoris, at the very least, wants to feel like a normal person, to be around people and to feel like she's loved and that her presence is wanted. But you've only left her in the room either because you don't want to upset Lady Nerine or because Lady Nerine doesn't like her around, ever since Avi was imprisoned.

I don't know, but it doesn't sound fair because it only makes it seem as though Avi is the only one who cares about her here."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Await more rewards from me then, cutie, because I am not planning to leave you tonight. I'll pamper for you for the whole evening."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:40 am

Alex was upset by the chancellor's words and standing up angrily, he replied,

"That's not true. I love Lycoris. I haven't stopped loving her. But my feelings for her have caused problems with Nerine and I know that's my fault. I'm trying to fix our relationship."

He took a deep breath and then added, "You don't understand. It's complicated."

Ryan looked slyly at Lisianthus and replied, "I can't wait. I want to be pampered to my heart's delight."

He continued to eat his dinner and soon finished.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:45 am

The chancellor could see that his words hit a nerve for Alex and replied calmly,

"Sir Alex, all that I am saying, I am saying it for the good of you, Lady Nerine and Lady Lycoris. I could have simply not told you anything and went ahead with what Lady Lycoris wanted, taking her powers and probably killing her. But I didn't because I want the good of all of you. I am telling you what I think because if you don't do something now, things could worsen in the future. I am concerned about Lady Lycoris, too and with the way things are now, I don't see a bright future for her, if there's at all."

He stood up calmly and left the room without saying anymore.

Lisianthus soon finished eating dinner as well then said, "Let's go say good night to Irene then head to the tent, cutie."

(I am going to go off for an hour or something to go somewhere but I'll be back as soon as possible. Bye now. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:48 am

(Ahh ok. See you later, Love. ^^)

After the chancellor left, Alex felt like yelling, as he didn't like that the chancellor made it sound like he didn't care about Lycoris at all. But remembering that Nerine was waiting for him, he left the room and returned to the dining room.

Ryan nodded and he got up and helped Lisianthus on her feet. He then approached Irene and after bowing to her, he said,

"I wanted to wish you a good night and thank you very much for today's training. I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:42 am

(I am back. ^^)

Nerine and Rosaline saw Alex return and Nerine asked curiously,

"Is everything ok, Alex?"

Irene smiled to Ryan and nodding, she replied,

"It's nothing, Ryan. You're a very good student by the way. There's a bright future ahead of you. Now go have a much deserved rest."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:45 am

(Coolies. Welcome back. ^^)

Alex sighed and looking at Nerine, he replied,

"Well, not exactly but I'll tell you later, ok? We should go see Avi and Bryan now."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow."

He then waited for Lisianthus to say her good night to Irene and then they left to head to their tent for some rest.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:49 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Nerine wondered what was up but she nodded and got up, as did Rosaline who picked up the puppies in her arms then followed the couple to Lycoris' room to pick her up.

Lisianthus bid Irene good night as well and followed Ryan to the tent. Inside, she followed him to the cushions where they could sit and relax and enjoy some private romantic time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:52 am

Once the group arrived at the door to Lycoris' room, Alex gently knocked on it and said,

"Hi, Lycoris. We're here to pick you up."

Once Ryan and Lisianthus were seated comfortably on the cushions, he gazed happily at her and asked,

"So how do you want to spend this evening, beautiful? You're going to pamper me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:59 am

Lycoris heard the party come and left her untouched breakfast, heading carefully to the door. After a moment, she opened it carefully. She was wearing a white dress and looked a little pale, and said,

"Good morning, everyone. I am all ready."

Lisianthus nodded happily and wrapping her arms lovingly around Ryan's neck, she replied,

"Definitely, cutie. I'll show you how."

She leaned in to give him a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:14 am

(Hmm this is going to be quite a dilemma for Alex. I mean, if he chooses to look after Lycoris and all, Nerine's going to get upset but if he chooses to ignore Lycoris, then Lycoris might not live. O.O)

Alex looked worried at Lycoris and gently replied, "Are you all right, Lycoris? Are you coming down with something?"

Ryan wrapped his arms lovingly around Lisianthus' waist and returned the kiss ever so sweetly, pouring all of his love and passion into it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:18 am

(Yup, I know it's a difficult situation. O.O)

Lycoris quickly shook her head and replied, "N-No, I am fine. We should go to Avi and Bryan so we don't keep them waiting anymore."

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan lovingly for a few moments then after it was eventually over, she gazed happily at him and said,

"Now why don't you lie on my lap and I'll keep stroking your hair and pamper you? You're all mine for the night, cutie."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:22 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Umm ok."

Gently, he held Lycoris' arm while holding on to Nerine's arm and then led the way towards Avi and Bryan's room.

Ryan grinned and replied, "I do love the sound of that."

Obediently, he laid his head in Lisianthus' lap and closed his eyes as she gently stroked his hair.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:25 am

The party walked together to Avi's and Bryan's room and the soldiers saw them approach, so one nodded and knocked on the door then opened it, announcing,

"Visitors!"

Lisianthus happily began to stroke Ryan's hair so gently and lovingly, and said,

"So how are you liking it, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:32 am

Alex and the others entered the room and while Alex, Nerine, and Lycoris went to greet Avi, Bryan happily approached Rosaline and said,

"Good morning, my love. You look wonderful today."

Ryan smiled lovingly at Lisianthus and replied, "I love it. Your touch is so gentle. I feel like I'm in paradise but you know, I should have a chance to pamper you, too."

(I'm getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:47 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Rosaline returned the happy look to Bryan and replied, "Good morning, my love. And you look great, too. Did you eat breakfast?"

Avi approached the couple and seeing Lycoris, he hugged her and smiling, he said,

"Good morning, everyone and hey, Lycoris. How are you today?"

Lycoris smiled a little to Avi and returning the hug, replying quietly, "I'm alright."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "I'm ready to be pampered by you anytime, cutie. I'd love that. But for tonight, I want to reward you for working so hard today."

She continued stroking his hair gently.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I sure did. How are you? I sure miss you when you're not with me."

Alex looked cautiously at Lycoris and replied slowly, "Are you sure about that?"

Ryan smiled fondly at Lisianthus as she continued to stroke his hair and he asked,

"How did your business this afternoon go? Everything set?"

(I'll be going to work in a bit but I'll be back tonight to post again. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:49 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Rosaline smiled lovingly to Bryan and replied, "I miss you more, my love. Things have been quiet, I suppose, and it's not the same without you."

Lycoris nodded quickly and replied quietly, "I said I'm alright."

Avi noticed that something did look off with Lycoris and was worried for her. He said,

"Umm let's sit somewhere and we can talk."

He led the party to a few chairs to sit down.

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yup, everything's been so smooth so far. I contacted the other dukes and their forces should be ready. I also sent a messenger to the chancellor to ask him to talk again. Hopefully, we'll get a response soon."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:24 am

(Back now. I'll be multi-tasking but here until I turn in for the night. ^^)

Bryan nodded and replied, "And things aren't the same without you, my love."

He turned to the puppies and petted them gently and they barked happily in reply.

Alex followed Avi to the chairs and once everyone was seated, he looked to Lycoris, waiting for her to speak up.

Ryan nodded and replied, "I hope so, too. When you meet with the chancellor, would you like me there, too? He probably knows now that I'm with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: