Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:46 am

Nerine went to Lycoris' room, glad that she was able to brush Alex away. She knocked and after entering, she found Lycoris who had woken up a little ago. She gave her her share of yelling and blaming and occasional beating but helped her get ready in the end.

Once done, she went out of the room and went downstairs to the dining hall to meet with Rosaline and Alex.

Meanwhile, Rosaline was already in the dining hall and seeing Alex come down, she smiled to him and said,

"Good morning, Alex."

After a while of training and instructing, Irene said, "Well, you're doing pretty well, Ryan. How about we test these skills in a little fight? We can consider it a test to see how well you've learned through the day."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:51 am

(Uhh does Nerine physically hurt Lycoris? O.O)

Alex smiled at Rosaline and after taking a seat, he replied, "Good morning, Rosaline. How are you? Did you sleep well?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds like a great idea and I should be ready for anything."

He positioned himself in a fighting stance and then waited for Irene to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:00 am

(Ahh yup, occasional pinching, tough holding, little hair pulling, like that. Think of Let Me Peek and how she used to treat her. XD)

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup, I slept fine. Sure needed the rest after yesterday."

Nerine soon returned and greeted Rosaline then sat by Alex's side. The maids then left to bring breakfast for the party.

Irene smiled and replied, "Good. But I won't go easy on you."

She positioned herself in a fighting stance and making the first attack, she cast a spell and summoning a powerful dark ball, she directed it towards Ryan. She knew that dark magic doesn't hurt him and that's why she used it, as this was just a training match and not a real fight.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:07 am

(Aww, now I feel like hugging Lycoris. :/)

As the party waited for breakfast, Alex turned to Nerine and asked, "Did Lycoris sleep ok last night? I was so worried about her. She was quite shaken up yesterday. And are the soldiers guarding her?"

Ryan observed the dark magic ball heading towards him and quickly, he cast a reflect spell so the ball would bounce away from him and head back towards Irene.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:15 am

(Yup, she does need some hugging. :/)

Nerine nodded and replied, "She was awake when I went to her but she looked ok to me. And yeah, there is a couple of new soldiers on her door. Don't worry so much about her. I am sure she can protect herself fine, too."

She was a little sick of all this care and attention Lycoris was getting.

Irene saw the dark ball heading back to her and quickly teleported herself away from it. Quickly moving, she summoned another couple of dark balls and fired them at Ryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:22 am

Alex nodded and didn't say anything more on the subject. He then turned to Rosaline and said,

"So we'll visit Avi and Bryan and pick up Lycoris on the way after breakfast. Is there anything specific you want to do today?"

Ryan saw the two dark balls heading towards him and learning from Irene's example, he teleported himself away from his current location to a nearby short distance, thereby avoiding the attacks. He would adapt quickly to whatever the situation called for.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:27 am

Rosaline shrugged and replied, "Nothing special. We'll probably have another walk in the garden or something since there's nothing much to do anyhow."

The maids soon returned and laid breakfast in front of the party, then left them to enjoy their meal.

Irene was impressed as Ryan learned from her example and nodded to herself positively, enjoying this fight. She cast a spell and then turned invisible to surprise Ryan with a sudden attack. Invisible, she moved quickly near him and fired a dark magic ball to his side.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:35 am

Alex nodded and replied, "That's true. Well, let's eat and then we can get this day started."

He took his fork and began to eat his breakfast.

Ryan saw the dark magic ball coming at him although he had no idea where Irene was. On instinct, he cast a protective shield around himself so the dark ball would be absorbed by it. Then thinking to provide a challenge, he made himself invisible to see if Irene would be able to find him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:47 am

Rosaline and Nerine began eating as well, as did the puppies. The atmosphere was quiet and peaceful so and it made the breakfast pleasant to eat.

Irene saw that Ryan turned invisible and smirked to herself, accepting the challenge. She turned visible once more but casting another spell, she summoned a dark tornado to surround her and then freed it around the place, twirling strongly, in order to hit Ryan wherever he was.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:53 am

Alex continued to eat but didn't make an attempt at conversation. He was worried about Lycoris and also, he wondered what was going on with Lisianthus and her soldiers. Would they make an attack soon? If so, should they take cover?

Ryan saw the dark tornado heading towards him but he didn't react quickly enough to it and so it hit him. Distracted, he let go of the invisibility spell and so was visible once more.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:00 am

Nerine and Rosaline ate silently as well, with both thinking about different matters. Rosaline was worried about the whole situation and hoped they would be able to leave soon, while Nerine's thoughts were about how to keep Lycoris as away as possible.

They soon finished eating and so did the puppies, and waited for Alex.

Irene saw that Ryan was temporarily distracted and finally seeing where he was, she approached him quickly and attacked him with another couple of dark balls.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:05 am

Alex finished up his breakfast as well and seeing that everyone else was done, he said,

"Ok, let's go get Lycoris and then we can visit Avi and Bryan."

He got up and held his arm for Nerine so he'd lead the way.

Ryan quickly got back on his feet, only to see two more dark balls coming at him. He decided to try something a little different this time. Remembering his earlier battle with Lisianthus, Ryan decided to summon a magic sword in his right hand and with it, he was able to attack the dark balls, making them dissipate.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:13 am

Nerine got up and held Alex's arm and Rosaline picked up the puppies, following the couple to Lycoris' room so they could pick her up to visit Bryan and Avi.

Irene liked how Ryan was able to dodge her attacks but decided not to give him a break. Casting a larger spell, she summoned a couple of dark ghosts to attack him again and distract him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:20 am

The group arrived at the door to Lycoris' room where there were a couple of soldiers on guard. Alex went ahead and knocking on the door, he said,

"Lycoris, we're here to pick you up to see Avi."

Ryan saw the dark ghosts coming up at him and was impressed that Irene had come up with such a strong spell. He knew that ghosts would fear light and he knew a few light spells so he concentrated as hard as he could and summoned a beam of light towards the ghosts to make them cower in fear.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:27 am

Lycoris heard Alex calling for her and replied, "Coming."

She got up and after a few minutes, she could reach the door and opened it carefully. She was dressed in a black dress and her hair was well-combed, but she looked quiet. She said,

"Good morning. I'm all ready."

The ghosts were surprised with the beam of light and ran away in fear. Irene saw this and knowing that they were useless now, she decided to make them disappear by turning them into a large dark ball and firing again at Ryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:33 am

Alex smiled softly and replied, "Good morning, Lycoris. You look nice. Are you all ready to see Avi? He'll be relieved once he sees you and knows you're ok."

Ryan saw the large dark ball heading towards him and knowing that it was too big for him to strike, he quickly cast a teleport spell so that he'd be out of its path. He admitted to himself that Irene was quite talented and it was a challenge, keeping up with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:38 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yes, I'll be happy to see him too. We should get going so we don't keep them waiting any longer."

Irene saw that Ryan avoided her attack but as she was a little tired from casting too many spells, she decided to give herself a break and not attack for now, giving Ryan a chance to strike. However, she readied herself and stayed on guard, ready to defend herself any moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:43 am

Alex nodded and gently holding on to Lycoris' arm with his free arm, he led the group towards Avi and Bryan's room for their first visit of the day.

Ryan observed that Irene wasn't attacking so he took the opportunity and he summoned a few dark flying disks towards Irene and they flew quickly towards her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:58 am

The party headed to Bryan's and Avi's room where the soldiers allowed them to enter for their first visit. Avi looked delighted to see Lycoris and approaching her eagerly, he hugged her happily and said,

"Here is my girl. I am happy to see you. I was so worried about you, you know."

Lycoris returned the hug softly although she said nothing in reply. Rosaline approached Bryan and giving him a loving hug, she said, "I missed you, my love."

Irene saw the dark disks heading to her and although she could avoid some of them, some others hit her. Groaning, she decided to make a counter attack and teleported herself quickly to the area behind Ryan, hitting him from behind with a large dark ball.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:04 am

Alex frowned momentarily as Avi called Lycoris "his girl" but it was quickly replaced with a smile. He did notice as well that Lycoris was being awfully quiet and that bothered him. He wondered if she was still shaken up by yesterday's events.

Bryan returned the hug and happily replied, "Not as much as I missed you, my love. How are you?"

Ryan felt a large dark ball hit him from behind and he fell to the ground. The attack fazed him for a few moments but he quickly got up and retaliated by casting more dark disks and these flew faster than his previous ones.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:10 am

Avi noticed Lycoris being quiet as well but making the same deduction as Alex, he didn't comment on it. He led everyone to somewhere they could sit but kept Lycoris close to him, and said,

"How are you now? Are you well-protected? Did that chancellor order his soldiers to look out for you? I wouldn't bear it if anything happened to you, you know."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I'm fine and the soldiers are protecting me. Don't worry."

Rosaline smiled to Bryan and replied, "I am alright, my love. What about you? You had breakfast?"

Irene found these disks harder to avoid and were hit by them. Finding no other runaway, she turned herself invisible and teleported herself away temporarily to take her breathes.

(I'll be getting off now since I have to take care of a few things. I hope we'll RP more tomorrow. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:17 am

(Ahh ok. I'll be back tomorrow night after work so hopefully, we can RP more then. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Alex turned to Lycoris and gently asked, "Has the chancellor visited you? He might have wanted to know more about the kidnapping. It would be natural of him to investigate."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I did. How about you? How about our boys? Are you being treated well?"

Ryan noticed that Irene turned invisible and he had to think of a way to make her appear. He thought of an idea and so cast a cloud of dark smoke so that Irene wouldn't have the advantage of seeing him without him being able to see her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:09 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Lycoris nodded and replied, "He did. He checked on me and asked me about what happened and I told him."

Rosaline smiled to Bryan and nodding, she replied, "Don't worry, my love, we're all fine. We're treated well and the boys are great. We just miss you so much, you know."

Irene noticed the dark smoke Ryan produced and was impressed by his intelligence. Knowing that it would be useless to remain invisible when she couldn't see him, she revealed herself but produced another tornado to dissipate the smoke then attack Ryan with it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:53 am

(Back now. I'll be multi-tasking but here until I turn in for the night. ^^)

Alex replied, "That's good."

He had an idea and so turning to Avi, he asked, "Would you like to chat with Lycoris alone for a while? My darling and I can talk to Bryan and Rosaline."

Alex had the idea that if Avi talked to Lycoris without anyone else, he might be able to figure out what was going on.

Ryan observed the smoke dissipating and found the cause to be the tornado. Quickly, he teleported to be out of the tornado's path.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:09 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Avi smiled gratefully to Alex and nodding, he replied, "I'd appreciate it. It's just been a while since Lycoris and I caught up one to one."

He gave Alex a look and nodded to him, indicating that he was going to try to convince Lycoris to be less stubborn and find out if something was bothering her.

Irene saw that Ryan had got out of the way and the tornado soon disappeared. But being able to see him now, she fired a couple of magical dark arrows towards him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: