Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:46 am

The chancellor's smile faded and looking seriously at Alex, he replied,

"Sir Alex, I understand your situation and I understand that you may not have so much trust in our soldiers after what happened. But what you ask is not possible. Avi has done a wrong and needs to be punished for it, and I don't think it would be fair to free him and leave Sir Bryan to be punished alone.

Sir Alex, I assure you that the soldiers I will assign this time are old ones who are completely trustworthy. I admit I was wrong that I assigned a couple of new soldiers to protect the lady but it didn't occur to me that they'd be the traitors."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, I understand. We can talk to him a while later when he had rested and taken care of her. I do hope he was able to find out who that was."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:33 am

Alex frowned slightly and replied, "I understand your opinion on this, your majesty, and I anticipated that you might respond like so. I'm willing to take Avi's place and serve the rest of his imprisonment time. I just want Lycoris to be surrounded by friends who can look after her."

He reached out, gently squeezing Lycoris' hands in his own.

Ryan replied, "Same here. This person must be really dangerous to be so bold as to kidnap Lycoris under the chancellor's nose."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:37 am

Lycoris looked surprised by Alex's suggestion and shook her head silently, wanting to tell him not to do that. The chancellor looked thoughtful and replied,

"But you didn't commit any crime, sir, and I don't think it would be fair to imprison you instead, right? I am sure you, Lady Nerine and Lady Rosaline can take care of Lady Lycoris, unless Avi is the only person who can do that?"

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "As much as I am happy that the chancellor got such a slap, I wish it had nothing to do with Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:48 am

Alex saw Lycoris protesting over his idea and hearing the chancellor hesitate over accepting the idea, he sighed to himself. He wanted someone to look after Lycoris all the time and although he could volunteer to do that himself, he knew that Nerine wouldn't be very happy. However, he did consider another option.

Turning back to the chancellor, he said, "I have another idea but I'll need Rosaline's consent. I can't bear for Lycoris to be kidnapped and hurt like that again."

He hugged Lycoris protectively, as though he never wanted to let her go.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, me, too. Lycoris is innocent. She shouldn't have been taken like that and who knows what else. This just confirms the idea that our friends should leave the castle as soon as they can."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:28 am

Lycoris blushed slightly as Alex hugged her but she felt a lot safer near him, especially after all that she's gone through lately. The chancellor nodded and replied,

"Of course. Remember that my soldiers are always ready in case there is no other option but it's up to you on how to protect the lady."

Just then, there was a knock on the door and after the chancellor's permission, Nerine and Rosaline entered the office. Nerine approached Alex and seeing Lycoris in his arms, she pushed her 'apparently' involuntarily to the nearby wall although she did it on purpose, and looking with worry at Alex, she said,

"Alex, are you ok? Are you hurt?"

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That's what I thought too. If the chancellor had any sort of kindness or heart, he would let them go and forget about anything else."

(Sorry again for taking such a long time. My mum calls me to do chores but doesn't leave me the chance to let anyone know. ._.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:34 am

(Ahh it's ok. ^^)

Alex was caught off guard as Nerine appeared to push Lycoris out of the way. Quickly getting his senses together, he nodded and replied,

"I'm all right, darling. Just dazed more than anything. I have Lycoris to thank, really. Her magic came handy."

Ryan replied, "Yeah. If he cared about their safety, especially Lycoris', the best thing would be for them to leave and return to the human world. They'd be safe there in their own territory."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:40 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Nerine cast a glance towards Lycoris but ignoring Alex's comment about her, she replied,

"Well, you need to rest and you didn't have breakfast, right? You should have something to eat and to take a comfortable break. This must have been quite tiring for you."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "If he does that, maybe I'll lighten the punishment when I catch him although if you ask me, I don't think he would. He's the chancellor after all. Just because there's a worse enemy doesn't mean he's any better."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:52 am

Alex nodded and smiling a bit, he replied, "Yes, that sounds good. Lycoris should have something to eat as well and rest. Rosaline, would it be all right if you could look after Lycoris for a while?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "You're right about that, beautiful. I think we should concentrate our efforts on taking down the chancellor. He's still the main enemy. But we should have spies to find out about this kidnapper as well. Any information could be useful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:59 am

Rosaline smiled to Alex and nodding, she replied, "Sure, she's in safe hands, Alex. You go ahead and get the rest you need."

Nerine turned to the chancellor and said, "We'll take our leave, your majesty."

The chancellor nodded and then she led Alex out of his office and back to their room.

Lisianthus nodded and after a thoughtful silence, she replied,

"Do you think so? Maybe I can send some of my soldiers into the castle to find out more information and act as spies for us? Just like the chancellor did."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:03 am

Alex followed Nerine as they headed back to their room. He felt sad at suddenly having to part from Lycoris like so and wished that he could have stayed with her longer. But he knew that Nerine would be upset if she found out that he even had such thoughts so he kept them to himself and kept a neutral but tired expression.

Once they arrived back in their room, Alex laid down on the bed and said,

"I really am tired. I guess I got worn out more than I thought."

Ryan nodded and replied, "That sounds like a good plan but do you think the chancellor or his soldiers will recognize any of your soldiers? That part could be risky."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:12 am

Nerine sat by Alex's side and after ringing the bell for a maid, she replied,

"I told you not to go. Those soldiers could have come back with her but you insisted on going and endangering yourself like that."

Lisianthus replied, "There are thousands of soldiers and I doubt the chancellor knows all of them. I could send a couple of minor soldiers. They wouldn't be recognized and they'd be able to move around freely."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:17 am

Alex looked on sadly at Nerine and asked,

"Are you angry at me, darling?"

Although he didn't regret going with the soldiers to rescue Lycoris, he didn't want Nerine to be upset at him.

Ryan replied, "That sounds like a good plan. And the spies could help us check on our friends, too-make sure that they're all right."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:22 am

Nerine sighed and shaking her head, she replied,

"No, I am not angry at you but I was worried. Something horrible could have happened to you there and all for that Lycoris when the soldiers could have simply rescued her. But it seems to me that you couldn't bear being away from her."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That's good then. As soon as possible, I'll choose two good, loyal soldiers and have them get sent into the castle. Fair play, right? The chancellor isn't the only one who can assign spies."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:25 am

Alex replied, "It wasn't like that, darling. I was worried about Lycoris but not because I didn't trust the soldiers. If you had communicated with her like I did, she was so scared and I couldn't wait her wondering if she would be rescued without my help. It turns out that I was needed. The soldiers were incapacitated by that kidnapper and I got Lycoris out."

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "Yup, that's right. It's time that the tables were turned on him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:28 am

Nerine didn't look very convinced and replied, "I am sure your presence wasn't quite that important. The soldiers would have found out a way to get her out too. Plus, doesn't she have some so-called powers? Why didn't she use them to get herself out? Or is she only good at acting the victim?"

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "You know, despite the fuss that happened today, I am optimistic. I feel confident that we'll win this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:35 am

Alex sighed and replied, "Lycoris doesn't know how to use her powers well yet. She's still learning but at least she can do a little magic. It did help when she saved me. I am grateful to her for that."

He paused for a few moments and then with worry, he asked, "You weren't worried about her at all?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Me, too. And once we have victory and restore you back to your throne, we can start planning our wedding. I'm looking forward to that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:39 am

Nerine didn't reply to that question immediately. She didn't exactly know the answer. In a way, she wasn't worried about Lycoris and wouldn't have been sad if she had disappeared completely. But for some reason, it wasn't right to say it out loud.

So she replied, "Well, I was worried more about you. You're more important to me than her."

Lisianthus nodded excitedly and replied, "I can already imagine it! Dresses, tuxedos, roses, chocolates, strawberries! It will be a legendary wedding, never seen before!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:43 am

Alex nodded and hugging Nerine gently, he replied,

"I'm sorry I worried you, darling. But I'm back and ok now so you don't need to worry about me, ok?"

Ryan looked excited and replied, "That sounds wonderful, beautiful. It'll be the biggest, grandest wedding in any world. And I can't wait to kiss you and declare you as my wife."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:48 am

Nerine returned the hug softly and nodding, she replied, "I know but I won't let you do such a thing again."

There was a knock on the door then and Nerine opened the door for a maid carrying breakfast. She helped her get the breakfast in for Alex then the maid left the room.

Carrying the tray of breakfast to Alex in bed, Nerine said, "Now you should eat to get back some of your energy and feel rejuvenated. I'll feed you myself if you like."

Lisianthus grinned happily and blushing, she replied,

"I love the sound of being your wife. It's the best thing I could ever be called. So I'll be Lady Lisianthus O'Connell soon, huh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:56 am

Alex smiled and replied, "I'd like that, darling."

He waited for Nerine to feed him breakfast, as he did feel quite hungry from the adventures of the morning.

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup but..."

He looked curious and then continued,

"You'll be queen so should you take on my last name or keep yours?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:00 am

Nerine smiled and sitting next to Alex, she began feeding him his breakfast lovingly, hoping he'd feel a little better after eating.

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then sighing, she replied,

"Yeah, I should keep my last name. Well, names don't matter much, right? You'll be my king and husband and I'll be your one and only queen, that's what matters, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:03 am

Alex ate happily as Nerine fed him his breakfast. As he continued to eat, she asked,

"Did you and Rosaline visit Avi and Bryan? How are they?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right and I certainly don't mind taking on your last name, beautiful. As long as we're married and we love each other for all that time, that's what really matters, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:07 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "They're alright although they were quite worried when we told them about Lycoris. We asked the soldiers standing on the door to let them know of the news when you return so they should know that she's fine by now."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "That's true. We'll be the happiest royal couple ever and you know what? We'll start the grandest and most loving royal family ever that will continue to rule this world for generations and generations."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:12 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ahh that's good. I'm sure they must have been worried about Lycoris and they'll be relieved to know that she's all right."

As he ate, he then said, "I have an idea about Lycoris' protection. I was thinking that perhaps Rosaline could be her personal bodyguard, at least until Avi is free from confinement. I remember that she was your personal bodyguard?"

Ryan grinned and replied, "That sounds wonderful to me, beautiful."

Silently, he made a note to himself to talk to Lisianthus later about the number of children they'd have, as forty seemed to be a bit too many for him to handle.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:15 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's right. I don't think Rosaline would mind. She is already familiar with the job and it isn't much work really. She'd be willing to help."

Lisianthus grinned happily to Ryan, unaware of his thoughts, and cuddled close to him, enjoying his warmth and company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: