Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:22 am

(Back now. ^^)

Alex sighed to himself as Lycoris replied that she would agree with whatever the others wanted. He asked,

"But what do you want, Lycoris? It's important that I listen to your wishes, too."

Ryan grinned and replied, "I'm happy to hear that, beautiful. I'll continue massaging your shoulders, especially on your right side. And I can massage them every night if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:49 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris sighed to herself and replied quietly,

"I am fine with anything you guys decide. It doesn't matter to me."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "I'd love it, cutie, but on one condition. That I get to message your shoulders, too, or your back. You must be tired, too after all the training you do."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:07 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Alex gently caressed Lycoris' cheeks and looking at her, he replied, "Your opinion is important, too. You know that, right? You should speak up for yourself. If anything is bothering you or anyone ever hurts you, I want to know, even if it's me."

He wrapped his arms around Lycoris and then continued, "If I could, I'd protect you always."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Of course, beautiful. Your lovely hands are the only ones I want to receive massages from."

He continued to gently massage Lisianthus' shoulders, relieving the tension from them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:12 am

Lycoris blushed as Alex wrapped his arms around her and didn't know to react for a moment. But succumbing to the moment, she wrapped her arms back around him but didn't know what to say. She wished he could be always there for her to protect her and shield her, but she knew that these were just dreams and there was no space for them in reality.

Lisianthus grinned happily and continued receiving Ryan's message happily for a while more. After a while, she took a deep breath and said,

"Thanks so much, cutie. That was wonderful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:17 am

Alex felt Lycoris wrap her arms around him as well and smiled softly to himself, feeling happy that the two of them could share in this moment together. He looked softly at her and said,

"I'll always love you, even if I can't always show it."

Ryan finished massaging Lisianthus' shoulders and replied, "I'm happy you enjoyed it. Now what do you want next-the serenade or the kisses?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:37 am

Lycoris hung her head down, not knowing whether to feel flattered by Alex's words or to feel ashamed that she was receiving them and not refusing them. This wasn't right. She wasn't being faithful to Nerine. She was breaking her promises-to stay away from Alex.

She pulled away gently although she remained silent.

Lisianthus replied happily, "The serenade! I miss listening to your wonderful voice."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:41 am

Alex was saddened as Lycoris pulled away from him and he replied,

"Was I too pushy? Do you not love me?"

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Ok then, beautiful. Let me make the atmosphere as romantic as possible."

He used his magic to summon a few beautiful bunches of red roses near the couple and then going down on one knee, he looked lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes and began to sing for her a romantic song.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:46 am

Lycoris' expression turned to a sad, lost one. She took a deep breath and replied quietly,

"I-I love you. I've always loved you. You-you know that. But-but it's not right. It isn't right."

Lisianthus blushed deeply as Ryan summoned the red roses and went down on one knee to sing for her. She smiled happily as she listened to his romantic serenade, her heart overflowing with happiness.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:53 am

Alex sighed and replied, "Because of Nerine? She hasn't threatened you or anything, has she?"

He searched deeply in Lycoris' face, as though hoping to find the answer.

Ryan continued to sing happily for Lisianthus, pouring all of his love and passion into the song. He would gaze lovingly into her eyes and his heart flowed with happiness and love only for her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 am

Lycoris was stammered by the question but quickly, she replied, "N-N-No. She didn't. But-But this isn't right. We-We shouldn't do this."

She did her best to appear normal but there were signs of tension and a bit of fear on her face.

Lisianthus gaze d back lovingly into Ryan's eyes as she continued listening to the song, her cheeks rosy with happiness and glee that this was Ryan, the only man she would ever love for eternity.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:05 am

Alex looked concerned as he witnessed Lycoris' reaction and gently replied,

"Is there something you're not telling me? Has Nerine threatened you? I promise I won't tell. I wouldn't do anything that would hurt you."

Ryan continued to sing the romantic song for Lisianthus and after a few more minutes, it was over. He gazed lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes and asked,

"Did you enjoy it, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:08 am

Lycoris shook her head slowly but didn't say anything because she felt like if she tried to speak, she'd break down. She hoped that Alex would stop pursuing her because she wasn't sure of how she might react.

Lisianthus gazed lovingly at Ryan and without saying anything, she approaching him and threw her arms around his neck, leaning in for a most romantic, loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:13 am

Alex sighed to himself as he observed that Lycoris wouldn't tell him more. He wrapped his arms around her and gently rubbing her back, he said,

"I won't push you but I want you to tell me anything that troubles you, ok? And I promise I won't tell anyone if that'll put your mind at ease."

Ryan happily wrapped his arms around Lisianthus' waist and returned the kiss ever so passionately and lovingly. He loved making Lisianthus happy and singing for her and only for her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:17 am

Lycoris nodded slowly although she knew inwardly that she couldn't do as Alex told her no matter how much troubles were on her mind. She wrapped her arms around her waist softly and decided that she just get as much comfort she could as possible by just being in his arms.

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan happily and lovingly for a few more moments, pouring all her passion into and feeling blessed with Ryan's presence. After the kiss was over, she gazed into his eyes and softly asked,

"Does that answer your question, my cutie?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:21 am

Alex continued to hold Lycoris in his arms, feeling her warmth and comforting her as best he could. He said,

"Everything will be all right. You'll have better protection now and I'll have the best for you when we return. Or if you want to stay here, I'm sure Sia wouldn't mind. I'm certain she'll get her throne back and she'll be happy to have you stay with her."

Ryan gazed lovingly back at Lisianthus' eyes and replied, "It definitely does, beautiful. I'm happy that you loved my song. I'll sing only for you, for no other women is worthier than you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:27 am

Lycoris wasn't as optimistic as Alex was. He made things sound so simple but they really weren't. Why couldn't he just let her go, and she'd sacrifice her powers and everything will definitely be alright?

She replied quietly, "If you let me through with my idea though, things would go a lot better."

Lisianthus blushed and shyly gazing at Ryan, she replied happily,

"I love you so much, cutie. You make me feel special and valuable. And you, too, are the most wonderful and most valuable treasure ever for me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:30 am

Alex frowned as Lycoris wanted to sacrifice her powers and sadly replied,

"I thought you gave up on that idea. And I-I don't want to lose you. I can't lose you."

He held on to Lycoris a little tighter, afraid that if he let go, he would lose her forever.

Ryan blushed happily and replied, "I'm happy that I'm your valuable treasure, beautiful."

He sat next to Lisianthus and then said, "Would you like another song?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:36 am

Lycoris felt a bit flattered that there was someone who cared for her so and wanted her presence and that someone was Alex, whom she loved more than anything or anyone in the world. But in the same time, it made her want to help him more, to make him truly happy, and she felt like her idea would do that.

She replied quietly, "But Alex, please think about it. It really would be the best for everyone. It doesn't matter about me. But everyone else will be able to go on happily without a burden on their shoulders to worry about."

Lisianthus looked happily at Ryan and looking thoughtful, she replied, "But I don't want to tire you out, cutie. You must be exhausted from all the training and you've already did me a lovely message and gave me a loving song. And I still want my kisses, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:41 am

Alex sighed sadly and replied, "I'll never be happy if you sacrifice your powers, even if you say it's for my benefit. I don't ever want to lose you. I love you so much."

He felt his eyes tear up but struggled to keep his emotions under control.

Ryan chuckled and slyly replied, "So are you saying that you want your kisses now, beautiful? Because I certainly won't object to that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:49 am

Lycoris reached out to touch Alex's hand and gently stroking it, she replied,

"Your love for me could turn into an obstacle in the way of your life with Nerine. But if I go, you'll eventually forget and you'll go on with each other happily, have a prosperous life, maybe have a couple of children...You'll go on, Alex. Life never stops on a person...right?"

Lisianthus looked back slyly at Ryan and replied, "What if I am, cutie?"

She leaned in for another sweet kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:54 am

Alex could no longer control the tears that were threatening to spill from his eyes and he sadly replied,

"How can you say that? I can never forget you. You're important to me. You're important in my life. I can't lose you-I won't lose you."

Ryan happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it. He had never felt so much love for a woman as he did for Lisianthus and his heart beat rapidly as the couple kissed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:58 am

Lycoris hung her head down and replied quietly, "You only say that now but trust me, in the future, when you're able to go on with life normally and happily, you'll forget me and things will be better than ever."

Lisianthus continued kissing Ryan for a few more moments, wrapping her arms happily around him and putting all the loving emotions she felt for him in it. After it was eventually over, she gazed happily into his eyes and softly said,

"I love you so much, my one and only Ryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:04 am

Alex shook his head frantically and hugging Lycoris, he replied, "No, no, that will never happen. I will never forget you. Why can't we be happy together? Why can't I love you like I want to? It feels so right."

Ryan gazed lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes and softly replied, "And I love you, my one and only beautiful Sia. Before you, I never felt true love like I do with you. You are my one soul mate and I am forever yours."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:08 am

Lycoris shook her head quickly and replied, "Alex, please, no. Why are you saying that? Because you love Nerine. She's your wife, the one you truly love and should spend the rest of your life with. Please, we already talked this out. Don't draw us back to square one. If I go out of your lives, that will ensure things going right and everything will be ok."

Lisianthus laid her head lovingly on Ryan's shoulder and holding his hands in hers, she gazed at him curiously and asked,

"Really? Not even with Rosaline?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:13 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "No, no, I love you. I want us to be together. I'll find a way for us to be together. I don't want you to leave. I can't live without a part of my soul."

His tears spilled and he laid his head on Lycoris' shoulder.

Ryan replied, "Well, I did love Rosaline but it wasn't the same as when I'm with you. With her, it was more of a passion but yet not a long lasting kind of love. But with you, I know our love will last for all of time because it's true and pure. Does that make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: