Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:17 am

(Alex is guessing correctly. XD)

Avi shook his head and replied, "Not at all. We were brought straight from our room to here. She-She's not here?"

He looked around the cell, worry beginning to form in him, too. Rosaline, in an attempt to calm down, said,

"They're probably going to bring her here soon, too. I hope so at least."

Irene smiled back to Ryan and replied, "Thank you, Ryan. You have a great amount of knowledge, too, and I hope my lessons have been useful to you so far."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:23 am

(Ahh nice. XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "I hope so, too. She's so innocent and if those soldiers were to harm her..."

He recalled how that kidnapper had hurt Lycoris and he promised her that he would protect her but how could he do so when he was now a prisoner?

Ryan nodded and replied, "Definitely and I have a good feeling that these lessons will come in handy soon. I can even use some of my old spells with the new ones you taught me to make powerful attacks."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:35 am

Avi was quite worried but taking his breathes and calming himself, he replied,

"Let's hope for the best. There's nothing we can do now."

Rosaline sighed and looked troubled, too, but this turn of events.

Irene nodded and replied, "I am sure you'll make the best use out of them. The most important thing is that you have to remain creative and adapt to any new situations as quickly as possible. Then you'll be able to overcome any obstacles. I know Lisianthus is in safe hands with you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:38 am

Bryan looked to Rosaline and smiling slightly, he said,

"I wanted us to be together again although definitely not like this."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thank you. I'll protect and help Sia with everything that I have and use my abilities to aid her. And she has you to help, too. She couldn't be in better hands."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:41 am

Rosaline turned to Bryan and couldn't help but smile back to him although sadly. Reaching out to hold his hand, she replied,

"I am sure things will get better soon. Together, we can overcome anything, right?"

Irene smiled and replied, "Definitely. Although I am sure she'd insist that she's more than capable of protecting herself if she hears us talking now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:51 am

Bryan nodded and hugging Rosaline while petting the puppies, he replied, "Yes, I'm sure of it."

Alex turned to everyone and quietly said, "We need to find a way to get out of here and at the very least, escape."

Inside, he was thinking about how to get to Lycoris.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Yes, that's for sure. I know how strong my beautiful is but I can't help but want to protect her. I couldn't bear it if she got harmed and I couldn't do anything to stop it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:55 am

Avi sighed and replied, "I am not sure that's a very good idea, Alex. I can't think of a way we can get out of the cell and even if we could step out, the castle is full of soldiers. We'll be caught and who knows what they might to do to us then?"

Irene smiled and replied, "I am sure no harm could come to any of you as long as you two look out for each other. Now, shall we get something to eat? She should be waiting for us by now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:57 am

Alex replied, "But we don't deserve to be imprisoned here. We haven't done anything wrong. We should try to escape if we get the chance."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I'm hungry after today's training and I can't wait to see my beautiful."

He led the way out of the training area and towards the dining area.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:01 am

Avi replied, "I know, Alex, but what if we try to get out of here and we end up getting caught and maybe they'll kill us or something? I don't think we should try to do anything if we're only risking our lives."

In the dining area, everyone was preparing for dinner. Lisianthus has just finished as well and was waiting for Ryan and Irene.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:03 am

Alex frowned and replied, "So you think we should sit here and do nothing?"

He couldn't bear the thought of staying in a cell while he didn't know what was happening to Lycoris.

Bryan replied, "Alex does have a point but Avi does, too. What do we do?"

Ryan arrived at the dining area and saw that Lisianthus was already there. Approaching her happily, he hugged her and said,

"I'm all done for today, beautiful. Have you been waiting long for me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:07 am

Rosaline looked thoughtful and replied, "Aren't Lisianthus and Ryan along with the soldiers outside? They'll probably do something about this. I hate the idea of having to depend on someone else but this seems like the only thing we can do right now."

Lisianthus returned the hug happily and replied, "Hey, cutie. Nope, not too long but I missed you a lot! I can't wait to have dinner with you then enjoy the evening together!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:10 am

Bryan liked the idea that Rosaline gave and replied, "Ahh that's a great idea, my love. Do you have the device that Ryan gave you? You can communicate with him on it."

Ryan grinned and replied, "Same here, beautiful. Now that I've finished training for the day, I'm looking forward to dinner and then having you all to myself. Does that make me sound greedy?"

He chuckled a bit at his latter comment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:17 am

Rosaline nodded and searching around her clothes, she noticed that she was only dressed in her pajamas. Feeling disappointed and angered, she frowned and replied,

"Damn it, the device is in my room. I usually keep it with me but definitely not in my pajamas. If only those soldiers had let me get dressed..."

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "If you're greedy, cutie, I don't mind at all! I'd be all greedy, too! Let's get something to eat then, ok?"

She led the way to the table and the soldiers soon brought them the dinner.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:28 am

Alex sighed in disappointment and replied, "We wanted to get dressed, too, but those soldiers wouldn't give us the decency."

Bryan hugged Rosaline and replied, "Don't worry, my love. We'll think of something else."

After the soldiers brought dinner to them, Ryan commented,

"This looks delicious. Let's eat and then I can't wait for dessert."

He looked meaningfully at Lisianthus and then began to eat his dinner.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:32 am

Avi sighed and replied, "No one of us can communicate telepathically. Only Lycoris could and she's the only one missing now."

Rosaline said, "Can't we ask any of the soldiers standing at the door where she is? At least they can comfort us whether she's ok."

Lisianthus grinned happily, understanding what Ryan meant. She began eating her dinner happily, looking forward to the evening with Ryan. She had also prepared to get strawberries and chocolate so they could eat together in the evening.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:40 am

Alex replied, "That does sound reasonable but I'm not sure. I have an idea about what's going on."

Bryan looked curiously at Alex and asked, "What is it?"

Alex took a deep breath and replied, "Those soldiers are obviously against the chancellor and they're most likely not Sia's soldiers, either. She would never have ordered this kind of attack on us. So I think this might all have something to do with Lycoris. I mean, she was kidnapped and all before..."

As the couple ate, Ryan looked on happily at Lisianthus and asked, "How did your training this afternoon go, beautiful? Feel ready to take down that chancellor once and for all?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:44 am

Avi thought Alex's words over and nodding in understanding, he replied,

"And the kidnapper was a traitor between the chancellor's soldiers. Could it be this kidnapper is the captain of the soldiers? But-but that would mean..."

Rosaline nodded and replied, "It all makes sense but this would mean that Lycoris is in grave danger."

Lisianthus grinned proudly and replied, "I am always ready, cutie! The chancellor will go down before he knows it! And what about you? I am sure with you by my side, he doesn't have the bit of a chance!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:51 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes but if I had known that it was the captain, I would have told the chancellor right away. I never suspected that he was the one behind Lycoris' kidnapping and now all of this. I don't understand. Going through all of this trouble for her powers?"

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup, I'm ready, too. Duchess Irene's lessons have made me more powerful than ever and together, I'm sure we'll defeat the chancellor and get your throne back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:59 am

Avi shrugged and replied, "Well, you know that there was a whole war before for her powers, too, so it's not that much of a surprise. And maybe he has greater plans-get her powers then try to take over the throne from the chancellor and Lisianthus."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "I am sure, cutie!"

She finished eating and waited for Ryan to finish as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:02 am

Alex was getting emotional as he thought about Lycoris and the danger she could be in and replied,

"But why? It's so selfish of anyone to hurt Lycoris just for her powers. Don't they care that they could hurt her or worse? She's innocent-she's never done anything wrong."

Ryan finished his dinner soon after and seeing that Lisianthus was done, too, he said,

"Let's bid Duchess Irene a good night and then we can enjoy our dessert."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:06 am

Nerine frowned to herself as Alex claimed that Lycoris was 'innocent and that she hadn't done anything wrong.' Avi sighed and replied,

"From the sounds of it, that captain is far more heartless and evil than the chancellor. I don't think he'd care much about what might happen to her."

Rosaline replied, "We might have to act or do something then. He might be trying to hurt her or get her powers out right now as we speak."

Lisianthus nodded and followed Ryan to where Irene was seated. She smiled to her and said,

"Good night, Irene. We'll see you tomorrow and thanks for giving my cutie today's training."

Irene smiled to the couple and said, "It's nothing. Good night, you two, and sleep well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:12 am

(I had a feeling that Nerine would react like that. XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "Rosaline is right. We have to get out of here or at least try to find a way to communicate with someone outside who could help."

(Hmm, those spy soldiers that Lisianthus sent could help but I wonder if they'd know to go to Alex and the others.)

Ryan bowed before Irene and said,

"Good night, Duchess Irene. I look forward to our training tomorrow."

He held Lisianthus' arm and led the way towards her tent.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 am

(lol Yup. XD)

Avi said, "If we only had someone who could reach Lisianthus and tell her of our message or any soldier who's willing to help us."

He looked thoughtful, wondering how to get out of that trouble.

(Ahh yup, they will help although they'll focus on telling Lisianthus and Ryan. They'll let them know as soon as possible but I am waiting for Lisianthus and Ryan's new day so the times can be well-coordinated.)

Lisianthus followed Ryan to their tent and indeed, there was a large bowl prepared with fresh strawberries and chocolate there. They sat together on the cushions and Lisianthus got the bowl and put it on the small table in front of them, saying,

"Our dessert is here, cutie."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:25 am

(Ahh ok, that makes sense. XD)

Bryan replied, "In the meantime, perhaps we should try to get some information. It might not be the best idea to ask about Lycoris but we could find out what's happening with the chancellor. I'm surprised that the soldiers didn't put him in the prisons with us so he's obviously somewhere else and guarded."

Ryan looked on happily as he noticed the bowl of chocolates and strawberries and grinning, he replied,

"They look delicious and I can't wait to start feeding you, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:31 am

Rosaline commented, "He could be in the prisons, too, but in a separate cell or something."

Avi said, "Should we try asking the soldiers of how things are going? I don't know how hospitable they'll be though."

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "And I'll feed you every single piece of strawberry myself, cutie. Let me have a couple too, eh? And I'll share the chocolate with you, too, of course."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: