Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:22 am

(Alright. ^^)

The captain smiled slyly and replied, "Of course. You can come see her."

Nerine quickly turned to Alex and said, "No, you aren't going anywhere. You said you won't leave me and what if he hurts you or something?"

Lisianthus washed up and changed into a canary yellow nightgown and brushed her hair down. Once she looked all beautiful, she went out of the bathroom and as she put away her clothes, she said,

"You can get ready for bed now, cutie."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:19 am

(Back now. ^^)

Alex turned to Nerine and hugging her, he replied,

"I'll be all right, darling. I can take care of myself and I won't let anyone hurt me. But I have to see Lycoris. I have to be sure that she's ok."

Ryan nodding and grinning, he replied,

"Wow, you look gorgeous. Definitely must keep the men away from you."

He winked at Lisianthus and then went into the changing area to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:24 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Nerine shook her head and replied, "You can't know he won't hurt you. You can't just go like that to see her. She'll be fine. She has powers, let her damn use it for once!"

She wasn't ready to let Alex endanger himself for Lycoris' sake.

Lisianthus grinned to herself and then climbed into bed, waiting for Ryan to join her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:40 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Alex could see how upset Nerine was getting and gently rubbing her back, he replied,

"I'll never be ok unless I see her. I promise I'll return to you as soon as I can, darling. I'll be all right."

Ryan finished washing up and changed into a pair of dark blue pajamas. He combed his hair and then left the changing area, putting away his clothes in his bag. Then he climbed into bed next to Lisianthus and wrapping his arms around her waist, he said,

"I'm ready to protect my beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:44 am

Nerine could see that Alex was insistent on seeing Lycoris and didn't know what to do or say to make him change his mind. The captain was getting impatient so he said,

"My offer won't remain for long. Are you coming or not?"

Lisianthus wrapped her arms lovingly around Ryan and replied happily,

"And I am ready to sleep and feel protected in your arms. I never feel safer anywhere else, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:50 am

Alex released Nerine from his arms and turning to the captain, he nodded and replied,

"Yes, I'm coming."

He gave Nerine a quick kiss and then smiling at her, he said,

"It'll be all right. I'll be back as soon as I can."

Ryan grinned and replied, "And I'll always be here to protect my one and only beautiful."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus a sweet good night kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:57 am

Nerine didn't say anything and although she'd be usually angry, she was more scared for Alex's well-being and worried about him.

The captain smirked and then motioned a couple of soldiers who went to Alex's side and led him out of the cell. The captain followed them, closing the door loudly after them on the others.

Lisianthus returned the kiss lovingly, pouring all her love into it and making it as sweet as possible.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:01 am

Alex walked along with the captain and the soldiers, hoping that he could reach Lycoris. He hoped that she wasn't too badly hurt and that he wanted to comfort her in any way he could.

Meanwhile, Bryan turned to Nerine and gently said,

"Alex will be all right. He's pretty strong."

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus happily for a few more sweet, happy moments and once the kiss was over, he gazed lovingly into her eyes and said,

"Good night, my beautiful. See you in the morning."

He laid his head on the pillow and after casting the protective spell around Lisianthus and himself, he soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:17 am

The captain led the soldiers and Alex towards Lycoris' cell, which was far from the others' cell and deeper down into the dungeons. Once they were in front of it, one of the soldiers got out the key and opened it, leading Alex to inside.

Inside, the cell appeared small, darker and colder. Piled in a corner was Lycoris, hardly conscious, shivering and trembling uncontrollably, with her body covered in traces of merciless whipping and hitting, on her arms to her legs to her feet. One of her hands also looked severely bruised.

(I'll lead the next morning. XD)

The next morning, Lisianthus woke up early and decided to get an early start for the day. Quietly getting out of bed, she got herself a change and entered behind the curtains to change and get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:23 am

After Alex entered Lycoris' cell, he immediately observed Lycoris' state right away. Alarmed, he rushed to her and holding her in his arms, he said,

"Lycoris, it's me. What happened? What did they do to you?"

(Ok. XD)

A little later, Ryan woke up and turning to his side, he noticed that Lisianthus was absent. But hearing sounds nearby, he knew that she was getting ready for the day so he decided to do the same.

Getting out of bed, he took a change of clothes and then sat in a chair and waited.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:30 am

(Oops. I forget to reply to Bryan. Sorry. XD)

Lycoris' continued trembling and shivering uncontrollably and she wasn't quite aware of who was talking to her and what was being said. Scared, she tried to move away and quietly whispered,

"P-Please stop. P-Please."

Meanwhile, Nerine sighed and replied, "I know but that man is strong, too and evil. I can't believe he's endangering himself like that."

Lisianthus took a quick shower and changed into a black top and a pair of short jeans. After brushing her hair in a ponytail, she went out and put away her clothes. Seeing Ryan awake, she approached him and gave him a hug happily, she said,

"Morning, my cutie. You slept alright?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:35 am

(Ahh it's ok. XD)

Alex rubbed Lycoris' back gently and replied, "It's me, Lycoris. It's Alex. The soldiers brought me here to you. I'll protect you now."

Bryan replied, "Alex is worried about Lycoris and he can't help himself. There's something that's bothering me, though. Why did the captain only want Alex to see her?"

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I did and I can see that you did, too. You look beautiful as always. I'm the luckiest man ever."

(Ahh this is a random question but do you know if LRR ever goes on sale? I'm really trying hard to resist the urge to impulse buy it but I might not win that battle. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:45 am

Lycoris looked desperate as she became more aware of Alex's presence and reaching out slowly to touch him, she suddenly threw herself into his arms, trembling as she was, clutching so tightly to him as though she were asking him to shield her and protect her, to hide her completely. She shakily said,

"Alex, don't leave me. Don't leave me."

She clutched to him quite tightly for protection. The captain stood at the entrance with a sly smirk across his face, for his plans were much larger than watching the couple unite.

Nerine nodded and replied, "It doesn't sound comforting to me at all. I am worried about him. He could be simply throwing himself into a trap or something."

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "I have to always look beautiful for you, cutie. You deserve the best. Now why don't you get ready then we can have breakfast together?"

(Ahh I am not sure about that honestly. XD I did a quick googling and the last sale was in 2011. I can't advise you about that. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:51 am

(Ahh ok.  Well, I'll try to resist the urge to impulse buy as long as I can.  XD)

Alex held Lycoris in his arms and stroking her hair, he replied,

"I'm not leaving you, Lycoris.  I'm right here.  What did they do to you?"

He looked angrily at the captain although he didn't say anything.

Bryan replied, "Perhaps but I think we should trust Alex on this. I don't think he's going to let his guard down, considering what's happened."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Ok, beautiful.  I'll be quick and I can't wait to have breakfast together."

He gave Lisianthus a kiss and then went into the changing area to shower and get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:07 am

(lol Good luck. ^^)

Lycoris was too scared to say anything and simply held on to Alex tightly, trembling and breathing shakily. The captain smirked and replied,

"Hah, don't tell me you can't see all the bruises. Your girl wasn't obedient and if she had listened, I wouldn't have had to whip her out so. I am not responsible for the damage in her hand though, heh."

He held a thin whip in his hand, intending to use it again soon.

Nerine sighed and replied, "I know but I can't help worrying about him and if that man tries to hurt him, I am not sure he can stop him."

Lisianthus grinned happily to herself and then made the bed and waited for Ryan to finish getting ready.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:11 am

(Thanks. I'll need it. XD)

Alex placed himself in front of Lycoris and said, "I won't let you hurt her. She's an innocent woman and you have no right to hurt her. She hasn't done anything wrong."

Bryan frowned and replied, "None of us can do anything while we're stuck in this cell. We have to try to find a way out."

Ryan finished his shower and after drying off, he put on a pair of black jeans and a black shirt. He then combed his hair neatly and after looking presentable, he left the changing area.

Then he put away his pajamas and returning to Lisianthus, he said, "I'm all ready for you, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:43 am

(Sorry for the delay. My mum kept me busy like it's the end of the world. ><)

The captain smirked and replied, "Ha, but I am not planning on hurting her anymore. If I do, I might end up killing her and I don't want that, not before I get her powers out anyhow. But I am going to use a different tactic. If hurting her is no use, hurting her beloved could make her change her mind."

He frowned slyly at Alex, his whip in hands.

Nerine nodded and replied, "I know but I don't know how. There is no way we can get out of here safely."

Lisianthus approached Ryan and happily said, "You're looking absolutely gorgeous today, cutie. I definitely need to keep an eye on you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:51 am

(Ahh it's ok. I know how that is. ^^)

Alex held his arms out in a protective stance and although he felt a little scared, he didn't want Lycoris hurt anymore. As calmly as he could, he replied,

"You can do what you want with me. Just stop hurting Lycoris, ok?"

Bryan replied, "Yeah, that is a problem. I wish I had a sword so I could fight our way out of here."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "And I'll keep an eye on you, beautiful. Now let's go have breakfast with the others."

He offered his arm to Lisianthus and the couple walked towards the dining area.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:57 am

(Thanks. ^^)

The captain kept his smirk and replied huskily, "Good then. Get off your shirt and we can get started."

Lycoris heard what was going on and shook her head frantically, holding to Alex tighter as though she'd protect him.

Rosaline replied, "They'd outnumber us even if we had weapons. I don't want to sound pessimistic or desperate but things don't seem too bright right now."

Lisianthus followed Ryan to the dining area and outside, things were a little more serious than usual. The soldiers were being arranged and positioned. Lisianthus was wondering what was going on until one soldier who noticed them approached the couple and bowing, he said,

"Your majesty, there are major news. Captain Eyan, the head guard in the castle, secretly overthrew the chancellor and is imprisoning the guests and servants."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:04 am

Alex felt Lycoris hold on to him tighter and saw her shaking her head at him. He looked to her and gently said,

"It's ok, Lycoris. As long as you aren't hurt anymore, it doesn't matter what happens to me. I love you so much and I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise."

He gently touched Lycoris' cheeks and looked lovingly at her.

Bryan sighed and replied, "Yeah, it looks really bad."

Even the puppies looked sad, as though they felt helpless.

Ryan immediately was alarmed as the soldier told the couple what had happened. He looked to Lisianthus and said,

"Oh no. That means Rosaline and the others are trapped there. We have to do something."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:11 am

Lycoris continued shaking her frantically at Alex and gathering all her strength to speak, she whispered,

"N-No, please. Alex, please. T-Try to get away. I don't care what happens to me but p-please."

The captain was growing impatient and lashing the whip loudly at the ground, he said,

"We don't have all day. Get off your shirt, boy, and let us get this over with."

Lisianthus was alarmed as well but had to keep calm in order to know how to act. She nodded to Ryan and turning back to the soldier, she said,

"You said the captain overthrew the chancellor and is imprisoning everyone now?"

The soldier nodded and replied, "Yes, your majesty. He's moved the guests to the dungeons and the servants have been gathered and put in guarded rooms. The chancellor is kept somewhere into the castle, too, but only few know where and our spies couldn't reach him yet. This change of events haven't been announced to the public yet."

Lisianthus tried to balance things in her head and turning to Ryan, she said,

"We'll make a move but first, we need to find Irene and talk to her. As far as I know, the captain is her brother-in-law. She might help us with information."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:18 am

Alex continued to look at Lycoris and hugging her, he replied,

"As long as you're safe, what happens to me doesn't matter. I'll always protect you because I love you so much. Please remember our love, for it'll give you strength."

He then faced the captain and slowly, he began to take off his shirt.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, let's do that but we need to act quickly. I'm afraid of what'll happen if we don't get Rosaline and the others out of there."

He looked around for Irene.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:23 am

The captain grinned evilly and after Alex had taken off his shirt, his whip moved forcefully to Alex's body, hitting harshly and mercilessly. The captain did this to taunt Lycoris and scare her from the idea of losing Alex and causing him pain so she'd agree to give him her powers.

Lisianthus nodded and quickly led the way, searching for Irene. Irene was standing and arranging the soldiers in the field. Seeing the couple approach her, she looked seriously to them and said,

"Good morning. You heard the news?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:28 am

As the captain hit Alex with the whip, Alex did his best not to scream. He wanted to be brave for Lycoris' sake. Looking at her while the captain continued to hit him, Alex smiled softly at Lycoris, as though silently communicating with her that he'd be ok.

Ryan nodded and replied, "I'm afraid we have. We need to do something. We know that Rosaline and the others are in the dungeons but if something happens to them..."

He trailed off, fearing for the safety of Rosaline, Bryan, and the others at the castle.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll be getting off for the night now. I'll be back tomorrow evening because of work and all so I'll post more then. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:00 pm

(Nite, nite and take your time. ^^)

Lycoris couldn't see Alex's smile but she could definitely hear the captain's whip falling harshly on Alex's body although without Alex's screams, piercing through her heart every time. Unable to take in the thought that Alex could be in pain because of her, she wrapped her arms around Alex and holding on to him tightly, she yelled desperately,

"Please, stop! P-Please. D-Don't hurt him. He's got nothing to do with this. P-Please."

The captain paused in his whipping to rest his arm a bit and smirking, he said, "Not till you agree to give up your stubbornness and hand over your powers. Otherwise, I'll continue hurting your beloved and who knows how he might end up?"

Irene nodded and replied, "We'll act quickly."

Lisianthus asked, "I don't get it. I thought the captain was on our side? He helped you escape, right?"

Irene nodded and replied, "I'm confused, too, but with his latest actions, he's definitely not on our side anymore. I learned from the soldiers he's after your cousin, Lycoris. There's a huge probability that he was her kidnapper."

Lisianthus nodded slowly and after a moment, she said, "We'll have to attack. I'd usually start with talking but I am not sure if that will work. I don't think we can wait. He might hurt the others. What do you say, Ryan?"

She turned to Ryan for his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: