Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:15 am

William smiled warmly and replied, "We're definitely the happiest and luckiest family ever then. I just can't imagine another family who is happier than us."

Rosaline clapped happily and replied, "That was wonderful, my love. Definitely impressive."

Avi nodded happily and said, "She is right. You have a wonderful talent there, Bryan."

Lycoris had a delightful smile on her face and said, "As always, Bryan. Your music brings a smile to my face."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:23 am

Megan replied happily, "No one is happier than us."

Stacey nodded and added, "I agree.  We're the happiest family ever."

Stacey and Megan continued to eat their dinner and soon they were finishing up.

Alex clapped as well and Bryan smiled softly before everyone and replied,

"Thanks.  I'm happy that all of you enjoyed it."

Bryan then turned to Nerine and asked, "Would you grace us with a violin piece, Nerine?"

(Ok, it's getting late here so I should turn in for the night and get some sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:28 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William continued eating his dinner and he was soon done. Once Stacey and Megan had done the same, he helped them clean up and then took care of putting the tray outside near the door, before going back to inside.

Nerine nodded and replied, "Of course."

She got up and found a medium sized violin, then finding a comfortable seat, she sat down and put the violin to her chin. She then closed her eyes and began playing a smooth, soft piece of music that was quite sad but loving, just the thing that went with her mood then.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:36 pm

After everyone had cleaned up, Megan said,

"I'll start those drawings now."

She got up and found her art materials and then took a seat and began drawing.

Alex listened to Nerine play the violin and although he loved the piece a lot, it felt so sad and he couldn't help but feel sad as well.

Bryan listened as well and admired how well Nerine could play, as he appreciated good music.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:48 pm

As Megan started drawing, William took a seat on the coach and watched her quietly and happily, looking forward to see her artwork.

Nerine continued playing beautifully for a few more moments, until her piece was over. She opened her eyes and although there was a sad look in them, she turned to the others and smiling a little, she stood up and bowed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:26 am

Stacey took a seat next to William and cuddled happily next to him while watching Megan hard at work.

Megan focused all her concentration of her drawing, wanting it to be accurate but beautiful at the same time.

Alex stood up and clapped, saying, "That was so beautiful, darling."

Bryan clapped and added, "It definitely was.  You have quite the talent there, Nerine."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:30 am

As Stacey cuddled close to William, he wrapped an arm around her, holding her close as they continued to watch their daughter drawing happily.

Lycoris nodded wholeheartedly and happily said, "Yeah, that was so amazing, Nerine."

Rosaline and Avi expressed their admiration as well and Nerine smiled softly, replying quietly,

"Thanks, everyone. I am glad you all liked it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 am

Stacey smiled lovingly at William and then resumed watching Megan.

Megan finished up her first drawing after several minutes.  It was from an aerial point of view of the farm on the island that the family had visited earlier in the day.  She showed it to William and Stacey and asked,

"What do you think?"

Alex approached Nerine and gave her a warm hug, saying,

"That was truly beautiful, darling.  I loved that piece."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:42 am

William took a good look at Megan's drawing and observed all the different details and how well she pictured the scene. Grinning happily, he replied,

"Wow, this is impressive. You truly managed to get everything right. It's really beautiful."

Nerine was a little surprised as Alex approached her to hug her but she didn't really hug him back. Instead, she gave him a tiny smile and nodding, she replied,

"I'm glad you think so, Alex."

She then returned to her seat quietly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:50 am

Stacey added, "I agree.  It's so accurate and I love the color you added."

Megan grinned and replied, "Thanks.  Next I'm going to draw the resting spot where we visited earlier."

She returned to her seat and after getting a fresh piece of paper, she began her new drawing.

After Nerine returned to her seat, Bryan turned to Avi and asked, "Can you play an instrument, Avi?  Or maybe sing?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:04 am

William watched happily as Megan started her new drawing, smiling all the time to see her happy and hard at work.

Avi scratched the back of his head and replied, "Ehh not really..."

Rosaline looked teasingly at him and said, "Hey, now, Avi. I remember when you used to hold the guitar and keep singing to its music. And you used to do it beautifully. Come on, show us again."

Avi blushed and replied, "Yeah, I do but I am not really that good..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:15 am

Stacey watched Megan hard at work, too, proud of how hard she was concentrating on making her art beautiful.  She gently placed her head against William's right shoulder and enjoyed the evening with everyone.

Bryan smiled and replied, "Aww, please?  If my love says that you're good, I don't doubt her word.  And I'm sure everyone else would like to hear you play."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, I would."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:25 am

William continued watching Megan, feeling proud that he had such a beautiful, talented daughter. He really wanted to help her improve her skills and become one of the greatest artists ever.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied,

"Please, Avi. I really want to hear you play."

Avi chuckled and replied,

"Aww okay, okay. But remember, you asked for this."

He got up and found a nice guitar, took it and found a comfortable seat. Then he positioned himself ready and took a deep breath, before starting to play a happy, cheerful piece of music. As the music went on, he began singing a cheerful song about friendship and love. His voice was smooth and quite in place, and he sang away happily as he played the guitar skillfully.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:33 am

Megan continued to work on her drawing and once the details were done, she added the colors and such.

After the drawing was done, she showed it to William and Stacey and asked, "How does it look?"

Stacey replied, "Another beautiful drawing by our talented daughter."

Alex listened on as Avi played the guitar and sang and thought that he was quite good.  He reached out to touch Nerine's hand, enjoying the afternoon of beautiful music.

Bryan listened as well and was impressed, too, by how Avi could play.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:56 am

William nodded happily and replied,

"Yup, it's truly wonderful. The colors blend in so well and the details are pictured nicely. You've done a great job, Megan."

Nerine felt Alex touch her hand but she didn't react, staying quiet and focusing on Avi's music.
Avi continued playing and singing happily for a while more till the song was over. He looked to the others and nervously, he asked,

"So, how was it?"

Lycoris clapped happily and replied,

"That was so nice, Avi. You sing so beautifully."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:03 am

Megan smiled and replied, "Thank you.  I'll put these drawings in one of the folders so I don't lose them."

As Megan went to get a folder, Stacey looked to William and said, "We have the most talented daughter ever, don't you think?"

Bryan clapped as well and smiling, he added, "That was wonderful, Avi.  My love was right indeed.  You have quite the talent for music."

Alex clapped as well and added, "That was beautiful, Avi.  I liked it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:20 am

William nodded happily and replied, "We sure do. She's talented and we're going to do our best to help her raise her talent and be the best artist ever."

Avi blushed and looking down shyly, he replied, "Aww, you guys. It was nothing really. That's probably one of the few hobbies I have. My grandfather used to play for me and he taught me, then I taught Sia how to play it, too."

Rosaline grinned and replied, "Well, you still play as wonderfully as I remember. Didn't lose your talent."

Lycoris then asked, addressing Alex, "Do you play any instrument, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:23 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Definitely.  When we get back to Lessire, I can find a private art teacher to tutor Megan so she can additional lessons.  What do you think?"

Alex blushed shyly and shaking his head, he replied, "Not really but I do like to sing.  I could sing for all of you if you'd like but I do have a condition."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:43 am

William nodded excitedly and replied,

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, pretty. I am sure it will help Megan greatly and I think she'll like it too."

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and smiling teasingly at Alex, she asked, "Oh yeah? And what condition do you have, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:48 am

Stacey smiled softly and replied, "I'm happy you like the idea, handsome.  I'll talk to Megan about it and we can decide on a tutor for her.  Nothing but the best for our daughter."

Megan found a folder and after she carefully put away the drawings, she approached William and Stacey and sat on the couch between them.

Alex turned to Nerine and smiling softly at her, he replied, "I want my darling to play the violin beside me, to accompany the song."

Bryan replied, "I like that idea and I think you two have never done a duet before."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:53 am

As Megan returned to them, William turned to her happily and said,

"Megan, Stacey and I were just talking about something. Stacey suggested this wonderful idea about getting a private art tutor for you, to improve your skills and abilities."

Nerine was surprised as she heard Alex wanting her to play the violin to accompany his song. She was a little hesitant but then Rosaline nodded happily and said,

"Now that's an idea. Come on, Nerine. You two will go wonderfully together."

Lycoris nodded in agreement as well and replied, "Yup, I am sure of it. Please, Nerine."

Although Nerine didn't exactly feel excited about it, she saw how everyone wanted it, so she took a breath and nodding, she replied, "Umm sure, I can do that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:02 am

Megan looked happily at Stacey and replied, "Really?  I could have my own tutor?"

But then she felt hesitant and asked, "But isn't a tutor expensive?"

Stacey replied, "It depends on the tutor but even so, you deserve only the best, Megan.  I'm sure that William would agree on this."

Alex smiled at Nerine and replied, "Thanks, darling."

He helped her up and once Nerine took hold of a violin, he gave her the name of a romantic song to play.

(Any romantic song would be fine.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:09 am

William nodded and smiling comfortingly to Megan, he replied,

"Don't worry about it, pretty. I want to make sure that you always get the best of things and nothing is ever too expensive for you."

After Alex was ready, Nerine took a deep breath and then closed her eyes, beginning to play the violin beautifully. The song she played was 'Truly, Madly, Deeply,' that same song she and Alex used to love a long time ago and was a symbol of how much they loved each other.

(I hope that's fine but I thought it was appropriate. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:14 am

Stacey added, "And with William's recent promotion and my resources, we certainly have enough money to get you a tutor.  Of course, you can have final say on who your tutor will be."

Megan hugged Stacey and William and replied, "Thank you.  I'd really like to have a great tutor so I can be the best artist ever."

(Ahh I see.  And yup, it's cool.  XD)

As Nerine played the song on her violin, Alex sang the lyrics and as he did so, he would gaze into Nerine's eyes, feeling the love behind the song and hoping that somehow, he'd be able to convey that he still loved Nerine very much.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:21 am

William caught Stacey saying 'my resources,' and wondered what she meant by that. He wondered if she meant that she could help him pay for their needs using her own money, which he wouldn't allow in any way.

But smiling, he returned Megan's hug happily and said, "We'll be always here for you, Megan, to support you with whatever you want or need."

Nerine continued playing to the song Alex sang, and although she usually had her eyes closed while playing, this time, she would open them to glance at Alex. She noticed that he was gazing at her and couldn't help but blush as she continued playing, but if anything, this only made her sadder, for it reminded her of the happy, old times that she thought were lost forever, now that she would part ways with Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: