Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:09 am

Stacey directed her pegasus to land right beside William's and Megan's and once on land, Stacey got off her pegasus.  She walked around, stretching her legs, and said,

"This place is beautiful.  I'm going to miss is when we go home."

Alex didn't know what to say so gently, he held Nerine's arm and led her to the bed where they could lie down and he could hold her in his arms.  In truth, he wasn't going to let Nerine go.  He wasn't going to divorce her.  Even if his heart felt stronger for Lycoris, he could never live with himself for the further pain he could cause her through such a divorce, as he could see that all Nerine wanted was him.

Was it too much for him to love her back and only love her in return?  Alex could see how clearly devoted Nerine was to him and that devotion clearly showed that she loved him, despite everything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:19 am

William looked around happily and nodding, he replied,

"Same here although the forests back home are quite beautiful as well. Though here is more special, I suppose because they are different and everything?"

Nerine followed Alex to the bed quietly, doing her best to wipe her tears away in the way. Once they were there, she laid down by Alex's side although she didn't cuddle to him or say anything. She didn't want to push herself upon him, if he didn't want her anymore, or if he was simply doing this out of sympathy.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:26 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right, and I think the trees here are different because they're on an island."

Megan looked around and commented, "I love nature.  It's so beautiful."

(Well, Alex probably won't divorce Nerine if that makes her feeling better.  XD)

Alex noticed that Nerine didn't cuddle close to him but he went ahead and wrapped his arms around her.  He thought of something that could help decide things and softly, he asked,

"If there's one thing you want more than anything, what would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:29 am

William nodded in agreement and replied,

"It definitely is. It's magical, isn't it? How everything happens on its own without any interference from man, and it keeps itself so beautiful and pretty. Definitely like magic."

(Ahh it would but she doesn't believe it right now, unfortunately. XD)

It didn't take long for Nerine to answer that question, as she had always known its answer. She quietly said,

"I wanted nothing in my whole life but your love. I still want nothing but that. Just having you love me and cherish me just like I love you eternally, it's more than enough to make me the happiest woman ever. But it's like a dream now, I know. It's not possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:34 am

Megan replied, "Yup, yup!  And we're in the most magical place with two beautiful pegasuses and my mommy and daddy.  I'm the luckiest girl ever."

Stacey smiled and replied, "We're the lucky ones to have you in our lives."

(Awww.  :/)

Alex gently placed his left index finger over Nerine's lips and giving her a small loving smile, he replied,

"Don't give up hope yet, darling.  No matter what happens, you should always go after what you want, fight for what you want.  If you want me, your wish may very well come true."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:41 am

William smiled lovingly to Megan and replied, "Stacey is right; we sure are lucky to have such a talented, beautiful girl as our daughter. We're the luckiest parents ever, right, pretty?"

He turned to Stacey for an answer.

Nerine looked at Alex for a moment then gave him a small, wry smile. She replied softly,

"Don't give me false hope, Alex. I'd rather be realistic this time. I fought for what I want. Maybe I fought the wrong way, maybe I didn't do it hard enough, or maybe I simply didn't deserve it. It's gone now, I know. You don't have to say it just to comfort me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:46 am

Stacey smiled and replied, "Yup, William's right-we're the lucky ones here."

Megan blushed and replied, "Thanks.  I hope I can make you both proud of me always."

Alex replied, "I'm not just saying this to comfort you-I mean it.  I know I've made terrible mistakes, mistakes I wish I could take back.  I never wanted to hurt you.  Things have gotten so complicated.  I wish they were simple again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:01 am

William smiled to Megan and replied,

"We're already proud of you, Megan and I am sure we always will. Because you truly deserve it."

Nerine looked up at Alex with a sad look in her eyes, but then she looked away from him again and replied,

"What happened happened, Alex, and we can't take things back. If we could take things back, I'd take so many things. But we got to face the reality and I'm facing it. There is no need to tell me otherwise. I know everything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:07 am

Megan blushed deeper and replied, "Aww thanks."

Stacey reached out and hugged Megan happily.

Alex could see that there was no point in further exchanging words so he nodded and rested beside Nerine, thinking things over.  He knew what was best for everyone but he had to figure out a way to break the news and he knew he'd have to do so soon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:10 am

William gave Megan a hug as well and then the family continued walking around. William commented,

"I wish you had brought your art supplies with you, Megan. You could have drawn this place nicely."

Nerine saw that Alex didn't say anything in reply and took it as a confirmation for her words and thoughts, which although didn't surprise her, made her hurt more. She kept quiet as well, not pulling away from Alex but not cuddling closer to him either.

(I have to get off now so I'll be going now. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:20 am

Megan was saddened and replied, "Aww I should have thought of that."

Stacey thought over the situation and replied, "Well, maybe you can draw this place immediately after we return to the inn, assuming your memory is good.  Or we could return to the inn briefly and get your art supplies."

Megan replied happily, "I'll remember!"

To break the silence, Alex replied, "I just want to think things over but don't lose hope, ok?  It's a lot to take in and I want what's best for everyone."

Alex was trying to be more responsible although it was a new role for him.

(Ok, it's starting to get late here so I should get off for the night now and get some sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:11 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William smiled at Megan and replied, "I am sure you can remember alright. Just look well and take in your surroundings, ok? Then the picture would come out as accurate and precise as possible."

Nerine looked up at Alex and shook her head briefly, silently telling him that hope was lost for her. However, she did reply,

"Take your time, but do what you find suitable for yourself, Alex. Do what makes you happy. I care about your happiness. Don't think about me; I told you, it's lost for me. Your happiness is what matters now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Megan grinned and replied, "I'll do that!"

She looked at her surroundings and took mental notes of the area so that she could later recreate them for a drawing.

Alex didn't know how to reply to Nerine's comment but in her eyes, he could see the Nerine he first fell in love with and that made his heart warm up.  He wondered if he had somehow made Nerine depart from how he knew her and if so, he had to make things right between them although he knew that it would take time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:02 am

William smiled happily as Megan looked around the areas and memorized it to be able to draw it later. The family continued walking around, enjoying the beautiful sights and lovely weather. William would notice the small animals and birds running and flying around and would point them out to Stacey and Megan.

Nerine saw that Alex didn't reply and she didn't say anything either, but gave Alex a momentary sad but loving look, before facing away from him again. The silence made her think of things really are, and in her thoughts, she and Alex were about to go separate ways. It ripped her heart out but she didn't want to break in tears then so she did her best to stay quiet and push those thoughts out, for now, at least.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:40 am

Stacey and Megan looked to the animals that William would point out and Megan commented,

"There are so many animals.  I have to remember them, too, for my drawing."

As the couple continued to rest, Alex asked,

"Will you be patient with me always?  I know I'm difficult and it's hard for me to change and not go by instinct but I would be willing to make things better."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:25 am

William chuckled happily and replied,

"A few would be enough. I doubt your drawing will be big enough for such a big place although I am sure it will be just as beautiful."

Nerine looked to Alex and giving him a wry smile, she replied,

"Maybe I would, but what's the use? You talk as though we've got a long time to stay together. Maybe you shouldn't ask this question to me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:33 am

Megan giggled and replied, "That's true.  I'll just pick a few animals then to draw later."

She paid attention to the animals that interested her the most, memorizing the details for later.

Alex sighed inwardly, thinking to himself that Nerine appeared to have given up.  However, he didn't give up on them and was willing to try to work things out between them.  Was it that she couldn't see that?  Or was he not trying hard enough?

He looked to Nerine and asked, "Would things have been different if I had paid more attention to you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:00 am

William continued enjoying himself with the ladies, enjoying all the different sights as well as the company. He noticed the seagulls flying by and smiling, he said,

"You know, these are some beautiful birds-I never saw them before."

Nerine looked to Alex and replied,

"A whole world of difference. You...You remember after I found out that you and Lycoris drugged me. I-I did tell you that I was okay sharing you with her, didn't I? I wasn't happy about it, but I was willing to do it for your happiness. I only wanted to have your love and attention in return. But the next day, what did you do? I found you in Sia's arms. You broke my heart. Yet, I was willing to share you with them both and forgive you all. Yet I had none of your attention. It was only either Lycoris or Sia in your mind. I tried so many ways to have your attention back...You even remember when I sprained my ankle? I did it on purpose. But nothing worked. Even after they both left and I thought things were ok again, the moment Lycoris returned, your sole attention was for her. If she's here, I don't matter anymore whatever I do. I lost your love for me and I didn't even know why. Doesn't matter anymore. It's too late now."

Recalling those memories hurt her, but she held herself steady, doing her best not to break down.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:13 am

(Sorry I'm on late tonight but at least I'm here now.  XD)

Megan looked curiously at William and asked, "You've never seen seagulls before?  There aren't any in the gods' world?"

As Alex heard Nerine, he finally understood why she was so upset.  Although he never meant to cause her such pain, his past actions did affect her.  Hugging her, he sadly replied,

"I'm so sorry.  I really had no idea that I was neglecting you.  I didn't know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:29 am

William shook his head and replied,

"Nope, not really. There are other sea birds, of course. but not these ones."

Nerine felt an urge to return Alex's hug but refrained herself, not reacting. She replied softly,

"I told you, it doesn't matter anymore. What's done is done."

(Ahh welcome back. XD I am here but I'll be slow in posting and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:32 am

(Ahh no problem.  ^^)

Stacey turned to William and asked, "What are the sea birds like in the gods' world, handsome?"

Alex knew he couldn't take back his actions and Nerine was right about that.  He nodded and replied,

"I know I can't change the past but I can do something about what happens now, right?"

Inside, he vowed to make things up to Nerine and to bring back the woman whom he loved with his heart, to hopefully make up for his past wrongs.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:52 am

William looked thoughtful then replied,

"Most of them are beige in color but there are white and cyan ones, too. They are as large as a seagull but they produce different sounds."

Nerine shook her head and giving Alex a faint smile, she replied,

"You don't have to worry about that. Don't trouble yourself, Alex. I expect nothing. I just want you happy. Reach for tour happiness. If I lost hope in my happiness, I didn't lose hope in yours."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:58 am

Stacey and Megan listened with interest as William described the sea birds in the gods' world.  Megan replied,

"I can draw pictures of the sea birds for you.  I wish we could see them, too."

Alex looked deep in Nerine's eyes and he remembered all the loving times they had.  He saw the woman he fell in love with.  It was as though she were returning to him somehow and he softly replied,

"I love you so much, darling.  You're so kind and beautiful to think of me after everything I've done."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:16 am

William grinned and replied,

"That would be great. I am sure if I describe well enough, you'll be able to describe them well enough, you'll be able to draw them greatly."

Nerine stared into Alex's eyes, not knowing if his words sincere or if he was trying to comfort her. Her eyes were intensely sad, but equally loving and caring.

Finally, she softly said,

"You're all I ever have-or had. The only person I ever loved. What once was my most valuable treasure. If I didn't want your happiness, who happiness would I want?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, yup, I can do that!"

Stacey smiled and replied, "I have faith that you can."

Alex's eyes were teary as he heard Nerine's loving confession and leaning against her left shoulder, he quietly sobbed and said,

"How could I have hurt you?  I'm so horrible.  I'm a terrible man for causing you pain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: