Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:57 am

William nodded and happily replied, "That's right."

Just then, a maid arrived carrying breakfast and William let her in, where she laid everything down and left.

Nerine replied quietly,

"She gave me no reason to think otherwise. If she isn't a bad person, then at least she was a bad sister, always taking away what I valued the most, including you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:02 am

After the maid left, Stacey and Megan took their seats and waited for William to join them. Stacey then said,

"This looks delicious. We should eat before it gets cold."

Alex knew that Lycoris wasn't a bad person. He knew that she was a very good person but misguided at times, like him.

He then asked,

"Did you ever explain this to Lycoris? She hasn't had much exposure to the outside world and with other people so maybe she didn't understand?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:14 am

William nodded happily and the family sat to have breakfast, enjoying the morning.

Nerine looked to Alex and replied,

"So you're trying to tell me she didn't know drugging me is wrong? Or trying to take you away? She knows it, but still does it anyway."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:18 am

As the family ate, Megan commented, "I want to learn to make yummy breakfast foods so William can eat it always."

Stacey giggled and replied, "I can teach you and then our William will have his pretties' delicious cooking."

Megan cheered and continued to eat happily.

Alex replied, "So you told Lycoris how you felt? And yet she still did these things anyway?"

He was doing his best to keep an open mind although he found it hard to believe that Lycoris would do anything out of selfishness.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:31 am

William chuckled happily and commented,

"I sure am a lucky man."

He soon finished his breakfast and waited for Megan and Stacey to do the same.

Nerine nodded and replied,

"I did. I told her to stay away from you, that you're my husband and not hers. She always apologized, talked about how much she valued me, how much she never meant to hurt me, but the moment I turn my back to her, she does what she does. And when I confront her, she apologizes again and all the excuses come up."

Talking about Lycoris was making Nerine angry and more upset, and sighing, she continued,

"Why are we talking about her? Aren't you going to divorce one of us for the other? You don't have to keep reminding me of everything. You never even answered my question."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:38 am

Stacey and Megan soon finished their breakfast as well and after everyone was done eating, Stacey cleaned up the empty plates and utensils and such and placed them all on the tray. Then she placed the tray outside the room for a maid to pick up later.

Sighing, Alex replied, "I'm sorry. It's just that I wanted to know as much as possible and not just side with Lycoris. I wanted to get your side as well.

But to your question, why do you think I no longer love you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:54 am

Once they were all done, William said,

"Alright, we should get going now. We'll head to the stables and take a couple of pegasuses, ok?"

Nerine turned to Alex and frustration and sadness in her eyes, she replied,

"That wasn't even my question. I asked you what wrong I did. What was my fault? What was I missing that you looked for in other women? What did I do that we're about to divorce for? What-?"

She could have kept going on but stopped herself and looked at him, desperate for an answer. She had kept herself under control for long and it was beginning to slip away from her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:57 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, let's do that."

Megan added, "I can't wait to fly with William!"

Stacey held William's left arm while Megan held on to William's right hand and together, they left the room and the inn and headed towards the stables.

Alex looked alarmed and holding up his hands, he immediately replied,

"I'm not going to divorce you. I haven't decided to do so. I-I think I know the answer but I'm not sure you're going to like it..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:03 am

William led the way out of the inn and towards the stables. It was a little of a long walk but they finally made it there, and William paid the stable boy to rent a couple of pegasuses. The stable boy fetched the pegasuses and gave the handles to William and Stacey.

William then helped Megan up on the pegasus and got on behind her.

Nerine replied, "Then say it! Just say it. Be honest with me for once and say what wrong I did, what mistake I made. Spill it out."

There were tears in her eyes although they hadn't flowed down yet.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:12 am

Stacey got on her pegasus and once everyone was ready, Stacey said,

"You go first, William, and I'll be right next to you."

Alex took a deep breath and looking straight into Nerine's eyes, he replied,

"I think it started when I noticed how you treated Lycoris. I mean, I know that you don't like her and that it was a burden to have her with you but if I remember correctly, your parents made that decision, right? I mean, Lycoris had no say in that. And I know she's done wrong. She's had good intentions but the actions were wrong. In a way, I can understand that and perhaps that's why I feel close to her.

I know you're a good, kind woman but I don't see her when Lycoris is around. She's not perfect but we've all made mistakes that we're not proud of."

He paused to catch his breath and waited to see Nerine's reactions to his words.

(I'm getting sleepy here so I'm going to get off for the night now and get some sleep. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:36 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William nodded to Stacey and directing his pegasus, he took off to the air, flying high in the sky between the clouds.

Nerine looked at Alex in disbelief and hurt, the tears in her eyes flowing down her cheeks. This was why Alex was upset at her? Why he didn't love her anymore? Lycoris? Lycoris again? That was all he cared about? Lycoris' feelings, and how Nerine treated her? This was his sole concern, defending Lycoris and protecting her? Lycoris, Lycoris and only Lycoris? What about her feelings? What about what Lycoris did to her?

It took Nerine a long while to gather up her voice again, but when she finally did, she said, in such broken whispers,

"But what about me? D-Do you honestly believe that I deserve all of this because of how I treat Lycoris? Am I supposed to change how I feel towards her? B-But you didn't even know how things are between us except recently. Our problems started long before. What about my feelings? What about how Lycoris treated me, drugging me, going after you, forcefully taking my body...? What about me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Stacey directed her pegasus to take flight soon after William's did. Megan looked around in wonder as they flew higher and higher in the air and her face portrayed one of pure delight.

Alex saw the tears flowing down Nerine's cheeks and instinctively, he wrapped her in a hug and rubbed her back as a way to calm her down. Quietly, he replied,

"I didn't say that your feelings aren't important. They are."

He was trying to figure out how to explain how he thought that Nerine was being one-sided when it came to Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:54 am

William continued directing the pegasus to fly high in the sky till they were on a suitable height and then he steadied his control. Making sure to fly by Stacey's side, he looked to Megan and happily asked,

"This is just as fun as last time, right?"

Nerine gently pulled away from Alex's arms and looking at him sadly with the tears flowing down still, she replied,

"No, they aren't. My feelings don't matter to you. Just Lycoris'. All you ever care about is Lycoris. Did you do all this to me just for her? Did you ever blame her for what she did? Why do you see behind her actions and not behind mine? All I ever did-I did it because I love you. God, I love you. I love you so much yet you only think of Lycoris. All I did-desperate for your love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:36 am

Megan cheered and replied, "Yup!  This is so much fun.  You're so good at flying."

Stacey smiled and replied, "Yup.  Our william is an expert."

Alex looked gently at Nerine and after a few moments of quiet, he replied, "Is this because I've been paying more attention to Lycoris?  I haven't meant to.  I just see her as being more vulnerable while you look stronger.  If I'd known you were hurting, too, I would have attended more to you."

(BTW, I noticed that the reply box has changed.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:34 am

William chuckled happily and commented,

"Aww thanks, pretties. I am becoming better at this but it's really because you two are here with me."

(Ahh I just noticed, too. XD I like this look better though. XD)

Nerine replied quietly, her voice breaking now and then,

"So I have to hurt so you'd care for me? But since when am I strong and she vulnerable? She's the smarter one, the one with powers. Is it her blindness? She has everyone looking out for her. Everyone likes her. But I-I just want you. I am the one who took in all the pain and hurt. I spent the nights crying for you. Now I am the villain and she is the victim?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:04 am

Stacey and Megan blushed happily and Megan replied, "I'm happy that we make our William the best he can be."

Stacey grinned and added, "Me, too, and I know I'm the best because I have both of you."

(Me, too.  XD)

Alex looked confused and replied, "But Lycoris isn't smarter just because she has powers.  I don't care about that.  And do you believe that everyone likes her better because of her blindness?  Either way, it's a temporary impairment.  I'm sure that once either it's cured or Lycoris learns how to live with it, people won't attend to her as much."

Inside, Alex wondered if perhaps Nerine was a little jealous of Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:14 am

William smiled warmly to Stacey and replied happily,

"You're already the best you can be, pretty and as long as you're here, Megan and I will be very happy, right, my girl?"

He looked to Megan for an answer.

Nerine was frustrated. Alex only talked about Lycoris. Just Lycoris. All he cared about was Lycoris. How Lycoris felt, what Lycoris did, what people thought of Lycoris. Lycoris, Lycoris, Lycoris. Did she no longer matter to him to that extent?

Turning her gaze away from Alex, she replied, barely controlling her voice anymore,

"But you always will. Because you care for and love her. That's all that matters to you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:17 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, we will!"

Stacey smiled softly and replied, "Aww thanks, you two.  I'm one lucky woman, you know."

Alex shook his head and replied, "If that was the case, then I would be with her right now, wouldn't I?  I wouldn't be here with you, wanting to work things out between us."

He thought over things for a few minutes and then said, "I think you want us to be like other married couples, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:37 am

William smiled and replied,

"We're all lucky to have each other. I hope we always stay that way."

Nerine kept her gaze away from Alex and quietly said,

"It doesn't matter anymore. Aren't you going to divorce one of us? Think of that first."

She truly believed that things were over between her and Alex, that Alex would dump her for Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:01 am

Megan cheered and replied, "Me, too!"

Stacey added, "I have a good feeling that we'll always be together like this-one big happy family."

Alex nodded although he didn't say anything in reply.  After a minute, he then said,

"So is there anything else?  I mean-do you have any other questions to ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:15 am

William nodded happily and replied,

"Same here. We will always look out for each other and be always happy."

Nerine was silent for a moment and then shook her head. She quietly whispered,

"I love you, that's all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:24 am

Megan smiled at William and Stacey and Stacey smiled back at them.  She felt happy spending the morning flying with her husband and daughter and was happy that the weather was beautiful and cooperative.

Alex replied quietly, "And I love you, darling.  Never forget that."

Seeing that they were finished talking for now, he then said, "Umm what do you want to do now?  We could spend the day by ourselves, reconnect.  We could have a picnic outside of the city like before with just the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:36 am

The family continued enjoying the rest of the morning happily, enjoying each others company and the beautiful sights. After a while, William asked,

"Do you want to land somewhere? The pegasuses could use some rest."

Nerine replied quietly,

"Whatever you want, but I am not really up for going out today."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:45 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Sure, that sounds like a good idea.  Should we go to the same resting spot as last time?"

Megan replied, "Yup!  I love that place."

Alex couldn't blame Nerine for wanting to stay in so he replied, "I understand.  I don't really feel like going out, either.  So how do you want to spend the day?  If you'd like, we can just rest here and I can hold you in my arms and remember all the good times we've had..."

He trailed off, realizing that his idea might be too bold.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 am

William nodded and happily and directed the pegasuses to their spot from before. After a while of flying, they made it back there and he led the pegasuses to land. He helped Megan off and then got off himself.

Nerine turned to Alex with a sad, teary look and quietly said,

"Remember them before they're gone for good, right? Ok, we can do that."

Last edited by Miss Nile on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum