Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Stacey and Megan nodded and then they all approached the rental shop. An employee saw the family all ready to head out in the water and he asked,

"Which one of you wants to use the watch? I'll need to give instructions on how to use it."

Stacey turned to William and asked, "Would you like to, handsome?"

Ryan smiled and replied,

Yes, it's me, Duchess Irene. I heard about your escape. Are you all right? Are you safe?

Alex replied, "At least that's settled." He then turned to Avi and asked,

"How are you? How are you and Bryan being treated?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:17 am

William nodded and replied, "Let me take care of things. Then I will keep track of time so we can get out of water when we have to."

Irene replied,

I'm alright. As for being safe, an escapee is never safe. I am trying to hide my identity for now but I haven't faced any troubles yet. What about you? How are you and how is Lisianthus? Did anything happen?

Avi turned to Alex and replied, "We're ok. We're treated pretty well, for being prisoners. The room is comfortable and they got us a good breakfast, like the one we usually eat. So yeah, the only problem is that we don't go out of the room but at least you can visit us and Bryan keeps me company."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:05 am

Stacey nodded and the employee handed the watch to William and said,

"Here you are, sir. Press this green button here when you all are in the water so the timer can start. Once it reaches zero, a small red light will flash and that means that you all need to go back to the surface. Do you have any questions?"

Ryan replied,

Well, there has been some news but I think it should wait until we're all together. Sia and I are in Myriaden and we want to meet you somewhere in secret soon. Is that all right?

Alex smiled a little and replied, "At least you don't have to be here alone. I think two weeks confinement is a bit harsh, though. It's not like those soldiers were seriously injured or something. Just that chancellor's pride was hurt."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:17 am

William nodded in understanding and replied, "No, thank you very much, sir."

He put the watch around his hand carefully, making sure to have it firmly around his wrist. He then turned to Stacey and Megan and said, "We should get going then."

Irene was silent for a moment then replied,

That's fine. I should it make it to Myriaden soon enough-around afternoon. I'll contact you then we can plan a meeting spot.

Avi sighed and replied, "We should have guessed he would be this angry. Other than having his pride hurt, he probably didn't want any trouble to worry about in the time of conflict with Sia. Oh well-it's not like we were completely innocent so we'll just have to live with it. Time flies."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:22 am

Stacey and Megan nodded and Stacey replied, "Ok, lead the way, handsome."

Ryan replied,

All right. I'll be waiting for your communication.

He then shut off the telepathy and turning to Lisianthus, he said,

"I talked to Duchess Irene and she's all right. She'll meet us in Myriaden this afternoon but I'm sure she'll be careful."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true."

He then thought of something and asked, "Do you want us to bring anything for you? It might get a little boring here for two weeks and we'll visit at every opportunity but maybe some entertainment, like some books?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:26 am

William nodded and led the way to the water, swimming into it and then after adjusting the watch's timer, he led the way underwater where they could enjoy the sights of the beautiful sea nature.

Lisianthus nodded in relief and replied, "That's good. We'll wait till it's afternoon then. Irene's presence will help us a lot and she's a great advantage to have, and we won't be worried about her anymore at least."

Avi looked thoughtful then replied, "Well, I've never been the reading type but if you could, I'd appreciate it. I and Bryan chat sometimes to pass the time but that won't go on for long. So yeah, that would be great."

Nerine nodded and replied, "We can borrow some books from the castle's library and bring them in the visit around lunchtime."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:30 am

Stacey and Megan followed William as they swam in the water, making sure to keep close to him so they could all keep track of one another. There were lots of beautiful sea creatures and Megan was especially fascinated by the tropical fish and the sea turtles.

Ryan replied, "Yup, that's true."

He paused for a few moments and then asked, "Will you be ready to meet her? Of course, I'll be with you but things might get awkward although Duchess Irene didn't mention anything about it."

Of course, Ryan was referring to Duchess Irene's late husband and Lisianthus' part in his death.

Alex smiled at Nerine and replied, "That's a great idea, darling. What kind of books do you like, Avi? Fantasy or adventure, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:45 am

William watched the beautiful sea nature and he would make sure that Megan and Stacey are close to him, as well as watching the timer from time to another. He would point at the beautiful sights he'd catch and the lovely aqua creatures.

Lisianthus smiled a bit and nodding, she replied,

"I'll do my best. If Irene is willing to help us, then I am sure she's finding it in her heart to forgive me. Irene is a kind woman and although I wouldn't blame her if she didn't, I am sure she'll understand how things went at the time and you'll be here with us, right?"

Avi smiled and replied, "Oh anything really. Maybe a mix of both, if it's not too troublesome? I am not sure which genre Bryan likes so a mix would be great."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:58 am

Stacey and Megan looked delighted as they gazed at the sea life and they, in turn, would point out the sea life that fascinated them to William.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Definitely, beautiful. Of course, who wouldn't forgive such a beautiful loving woman as yourself? If I were ever angry at you, seeing you would make all that anger go away."

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure, that would be fine. I know Bryan likes adventure books so I'll make sure to get a couple for him and some other genres, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:02 am

The family continued enjoying their time underwater for a while, watching the different sights and commenting on them. However, the timer eventually began to glow with red light so William gave a sign to Megan and Stacey to go up, and led the way out of the water.

Lisianthus smiled playfully at Ryan and replied, "Oh, is that so? So in other words, you could never get angry at me, huh?"

Avi nodded to Alex gratefully and replied, "Thanks, guys. I appreciate it."

Just then, a soldier knocked and entered the room, announcing, "Time for this visit is up. You may leave or you may use another visiting period."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:08 am

Stacey and Megan followed William to the surface of the water and once they could breathe air again, Stacey replied,

"That was fun."

Megan added, "And the creatures are beautiful."

Ryan looked thoughtfully at Lisianthus and replied, "Well, rarely angry and even if I did, I would probably just pout at you or something. I would never harm my valuable treasure."

Alex got up and replied, "We'll come back a little after lunch and bring those books."

Bryan looked on sadly at Rosaline and said, "You have to go, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:23 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that was a lot of fun and the underwater is still as beautiful as ever. Do you want to have another go? We could go and refill the oxygen cylinders."

Lisianthus tongued playfully at Ryan and replied, "Of course you couldn't. How would you hurt your beautiful, lovely Sia, huh? Plus, she's not an easy target now, is she?"

Avi nodded and replied, "Thanks, Alex."

He said goodbye to Nerine and Lycoris as well, while Rosaline nodded sadly to Bryan and replied,

"I'll come see you right after lunch, ok? Do you want me to bring anything for you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:28 am

Megan cheered and replied, "Yup, I want to go again."

Stacey added, "Me, too. Let's head to the rental shop and ask them to refill our tanks."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "That's definitely true, beautiful. Your strength is one of the many qualities I love about you.

So shall we spend the rest of morning here in each other's arms?"

Bryan replied, "Just your beautiful presence is all I need, my love. I'll count the minutes until I see you again."

He wrapped his arms around Rosaline and gave her one last sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:36 am

William nodded and led the way out of the water and towards the rental shop. There, he asked the employee to refill their tanks to have another go. The employee did as asked, refilling the tanks for everyone.

Once the was done, William led the way back into the water.

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Nothing else to do, right? We'll have to wait for Irene so we might as well use the chance to spend some time together while we can."

Rosaline returned the kiss ever so sweetly, pouring all her love into it. Once the kiss was over, she looked lovingly at him and said,

"Take care, my love, and I'll return soon."

She picked up the puppies and followed everyone out of the room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:42 am

Stacey and Megan followed William as they all headed back in the water. It felt so cool and clean to be in the water and beautiful to be among the other sea life swimming about.

Ryan grinned and replied, "Definitely, beautiful. So what do you want to do? I could hold you in my arms and kiss you the rest of the morning if you'd like."

Once Alex and the others were out of the room, Alex turned to them and asked,

"So what do you want to do until lunch? We're going to visit again so it's best to stay within the castle grounds today."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:52 am

William enjoyed being in the water as well and watching the different types of fishes and plants in the underwater, as well as swimming about with his two favorite girls.

Lisianthus giggled and replied, "I'd pass out by then, Ryan! But heh, I don't mind. Just being in your arms and being kissed by you is the perfect way to spend any morning really."

Rosaline replied, "Yeah, that's a good idea. Well, we could spend our time in the gardens or go to the music room again. I'd suggest going to the library but I am not really a fan of reading, unless you two feel like it."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=805
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-