Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:10 am

William smiled to Megan and replied, "Nope, we just woke up ourselves. Stacey is getting ready and once she's done, you can get ready too then we can have breakfast together."

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "That's what I feared. I don't doubt that jerk could hurt them if he wanted to just to threaten us. He's obviously got that advantage and he won't let them go so soon. What do I do?"

Rosaline nodded and after taking the puppies from Nerine, she led the way around the castle. It didn't take them long for the room was quite distinctive, and the couple of soldiers stood on the door. Approaching them, Rosaline spoke up,

"Good morning, soldiers. We're here to visit our friends if you will let us."

One of the soldiers nodded and replied, "That's allowed but be aware that the visit is only for 30 minutes. You have three visits a day each with the same length, but you're free to use them whenever you want."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:17 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Ok."

She got out of bed and then took a change of clothes and waited for Stacey. A little later, Stacey left the bathroom, having showered and dried off. She was wearing a beautiful light green blouse and a pair of dark blue jeans. She noticed Megan awake and happily said,

"Good morning, Megan. Sleep well?"

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup and I got woken up by the most handsome daddy."

Ryan thought about it and replied, "Well, we have to take that advantage away from him. If Duchess Irene was able to escape, there might be a way for the others to escape, too. We just need a plan."

Alex nodded and replied, "All right. We understand."

Meanwhile, Bryan was already awake and turning to Avi, he said,

"I wonder if it'll be just us the whole day."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:26 am

William patted Megan's head and replied, "My little pretty is flattering me, huh? Well, I did wake up the cutest and most beautiful girl ever so I had to look my best for her."

Lisianthus replied, "It won't be that easy. Irene could escape because she is pretty strong magically so it was no trouble for her but the others can hardly fight on their own. I could try to infiltrate through the castle's soldiers with my own and help them escape but that would be quite dangerous."

Avi replied, "Hey, relax. I am sure Rosaline will come see you, at the very least."

The soldier nodded then knocking on the door, he entered and seeing Bryan and Avi, he said,

"You've got visitors."

He stood aside, allowing the others to enter.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:38 am

Megan blushed and replied, "Aww, now William's flattering me."

Stacey winked and replied, "William's very good at flattering us, isn't he?"

Megan nodded happily in reply.

Ryan shook his head and replied, "That's a risky move. You might be right about the others."

He looked thoughtful and then asked, "Do you think the chancellor's telling the truth about keeping them captive? Because if that's the case, I wonder why they haven't told either you or me anything."

Bryan's face lit up with joy as he saw Rosaline among the visitors and running to her, he hugged her and said,

"My love, I'm so happy to see you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:50 am

William chuckled and then said, "Well, unless you want us to stand here and keep flattering all day, you should go ahead and get ready Megan but first, what do you want to have for breakfast today?"

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then replied, "Well, maybe he found out about Bryan and Avi recently and imprisoned them, but they didn't tell us yet? Or perhaps he isn't telling them that he's using them so they wouldn't be direct enemies with him."

Rosaline returned the hug quite happily and tightly, replying happily,

"I am so happy to see you, my love. Are you ok? How are they treating you? Did you have your breakfast?"

Avi was happy to see Lycoris as well and went to greet her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:56 am

Megan replied, "I want pancakes, please!"

Stacey replied, "Sounds good and how about some sausages, toast, and orange juice?"

Megan nodded happily.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, that would make sense. If our friends knew the chancellor's motives, they wouldn't stand for it. But I wonder-if we try to call the chancellor's bluff, would he really hurt them? If he's cruel, then he won't hesitate but that's such a risky move."

Bryan nodded and replied, "I'm all right, my love. I have Avi for company and our surroundings here are comfortable although I miss being with you and our boys. How are you? Was it lonely without me last night beside you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:00 am

William nodded and replied, "Sounds delicious. You should go ahead and get ready, Megan, and we'll order breakfast right away."

He rang the bell for a maid so he would tell her of their orders.

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "I wouldn't want to try it. You saw how he treated me before and he was supposed to be my guardian-why wouldn't he hurt them just to keep the throne? I don't want to risk it-these are our friends and family there."

Rosaline nodded sadly and replied, "You don't know how much. I haven't slept alone in ages and just not having you by my side is painful. I'll get that chancellor one day. He'll pay for separating us like this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:06 am

Megan nodded and she went into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day.

Stacey then turned to William and said, "I'm looking forward to another day with you and our little angel."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I agree.  Perhaps we should try to regroup with Duchess Irene.  Since she escaped, I might be able to communicate with her and let her know where we are.  With the three of us, we could come up with a plan for the others."

Bryan nodded and continuing to hold Rosaline in his arms, he replied, "He'll get what's coming to him.  In the meantime, Avi and I will have no choice but to serve our punishment.  Two weeks seems like too long, though, but I'm glad that I do get to see you, even if it's for a little while."

(I'm getting sleepy here so I should go ahead and get off for the night now. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:20 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William smiled happily and replied, "Same here. Today will be quite fun, I am sure."

A maid soon knocked on the door and William opened for her, telling her of their orders, which she left to bring immediately.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That sounds like a good plan. We should try to contact Irene soon and hopefully, she can support us with her opinion. She's a good force to have, too, and she was close to the chancellor for that while so she might have some useful information."

Rosaline nodded and she caressed Bryan's cheeks gently, replying,

"Me, too, my love. The soldiers said we can visit you for three times a day for 30 minutes each time. That's too little time but I'll come see you everyday after breakfast and after lunch and after dinner, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:29 am

Megan finished her shower and after drying off, she got dressed in a pretty yellow sundress and had her hair in two braids. After leaving the bathroom, she announced,

"I'm all ready. How do I look?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, sounds good."

He paused for a moment and then said, "Do you think it's ok for Duchess Irene to come here? I mean, because there might still be a spy here and all..."

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "I'll take every moment I can with you, my love."

He looked at the puppies and asked, "Are you protecting my love, boys?"

The puppies barked happily in reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:38 am

William smiled happily to Megan and replied, "You look gorgeous. Hmm I should look out more carefully for you. Wouldn't want any random guy admiring you but me."

He winked at her.

Lisianthus nodded thoughtfully and replied, "You're right. That spy is most probably still around and if Irene comes here, he'd tell the chancellor. It would probably be best if she stays somewhere far and we can meet her secretly or something. That would be safer for her."

Rosaline pouted playfully at Bryan and replied, "Hey, hey, since when does your love need protection, huh? But I must admit, our cute little puppies have been keeping me company without you around."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:47 am

Megan giggled and replied, "Aww but you're the only guy in my life, William."

Stacey added, "And same goes for me, handsome."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, that sounds best. I can teleport us to wherever Duchess Irene is."

He smiled and then said, "I'm glad she's all right."

The puppies barked happily and Bryan chuckled and replied, "I'm glad you're not alone, my love, and I have faith that we'll be together again more often soon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:01 am

William smiled happily and then grinning, he replied,

"I'm definitely a lucky guy then. Having such two beautiful ladies always around me and their eyes only for me, not many get so lucky, you know?"

Lisianthus returned the smile and replied, "Hey, were you worried about her? She's pretty tough, you know. You should know-she used to instruct you, right?"

Rosaline nodded confidently and replied, "I'll come see you whenever I can and we'll make the best of every moment we've got."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:21 am

Stacey grinned and replied, "That's right. Not many guys can say that they have two girls."

Megan nodded and replied, "That's right!"

Ryan chuckled and nodding, he replied, "Yeah, you're right, beautiful. Duchess Irene is one powerful sorceress. It's just that when I heard that she was imprisoned, I was surprised that the chancellor was able to take her down. I heard that he's very powerful but I've never seen him wield magic."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's true. And hey, while we're together, we should do this."

He leaned in, giving Rosaline a sweet kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:30 am

William chuckled happily and after a minute, a maid knocked on the door, carrying food for everyone. William opened for her and led her inside, helping her lay it down. Then she bowed and excused herself.

He said, "Come on, let's get started."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "He's quite strong, too. You know, back in the old days before I become queen and he was still the chancellor, I'd heard all tales about him being a strong captain in the army in his young days. When I checked his file for myself, indeed, he had a firm reputation. It frustrates me really that he gets such credit when he's such a jerk."

Rosaline returned the kiss happily, pouring all her emotion and love into it and making it such a sweet kiss.

Meanwhile, Avi turned to Nerine and Alex and said, "I hope taking care of Lycoris isn't much trouble but I appreciate your help, guys."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:35 am

Stacey and Megan took their seats and Stacey replied, "This look so good. Let's eat before it gets cold."

Megan added, "Definitely."

Stacey and Megan then began to eat their pancakes happily.

Ryan replied, "I see. Beautiful, do you think he's stronger than me in magic? I mean, you've seen me in action and I think I'm pretty strong. If we ended up battling each other, I believe I'd win because I have you and our love to keep me going."

Alex smiled softly and shaking his head, he replied, "Not at all but Lycoris shouldn't want to stay in her room most of the time."

He said this since he was concerned that Lycoris wanted to not burden anyone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:42 am

William began eating his food as well, enjoying the food and company and looking forward to their day. He said,

"Once we're done, we'll head to the beach to have some fun diving, ok?"

Lisianthus smiled happily and replied, "Of course, cutie. Heh, I've never seen the chancellor fight before but heck, I don't think he compares. You're much stronger than him and you've got me by your side-the strongest duet ever, right?"

Avi looked a little confused and turning to Lycoris, he replied, "Of course not."

Lycoris had a reproachful, angry look on her face for a moment, wishing she could direct it towards Alex for bringing that up. However, she smiled and replied,

"I'm fine, really. I don't want anyone to burden themselves to help me and all. I'll be fine in my room."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:50 am

Megan cheered and replied, "Yays! I can't wait."

Stacey added, "I can't wait, either. And this time, we can go diving on our own since we know how."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right. We're one incredible couple and I'm certain that we can take down the chancellor once and for all."

Alex replied, "But that isn't healthy to stay in one room all the time. Don't you agree, Avi?"

He looked to Avi for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:55 am

William nodded and replied, "Yup, we'll just need to rent the diving suits. This will be fun."

He soon finished his breakfast and waited for Stacey and Megan to finish as well.

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "Definitely."

She paused for a moment then becoming more serious, she continued, "Though we still need to figure out how. I really don't want to start a fight since that's pretty risky but I don't want to end up marrying him either."

Avi looked worriedly at Lycoris and replied, "Yeah. I am sure Alex and Nerine won't mind if they take care of you for a little bit, Lycoris. I am sure they enjoy your company, too, right?"

He turned to Alex and Nerine and although he knew better, he gave them a look, pleading them to answer positively to change Lycoris' mind.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:01 am

Stacey and Megan soon finished their breakfasts as well and then Stacey helped to clean up, moving the tray outside the room for a maid to pick up later.

Then Stacey and Megan approached William and Stacey said, "We're all ready to go."

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "That's true. We definitely should regroup with Duchess Irene and you should tell her what the chancellor proposed. Hopefully, she could come up with another plan."

Alex observed the look on Avi's face and taking the hint, he turned to Lycoris and said,

"We won't mind your company, Lycoris. I know you want to stay in because Avi can't be with you but it's only temporary."

(I'm sorry for the delays in posting right away. I'm watching new episodes on TV while on the comp. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:11 am

(Take your time. ^^)

William nodded and holding Megan's hand and Stacey's arm, leading the way out of the inn and towards the beach. In a little while, they arrived there, where it wasn't too crowded and the weather was perfect.

Lisianthus sighed and nodding, she replied, "I suppose although I am sure what choice Irene would go for-fighting. And I am not sure if I will be up to that."

Nerine didn't really want to say it but seeing how Avi stared at her, she replied reluctantly,

"Yeah, that's right. It'd be lonely staying in your room all day long."

However, Lycoris could understand that they were simply trying to convince her but she knew that her presence would be nothing more than a trouble. So defiantly, she replied,

"No. I don't want to be a trouble for everyone and stop saying that I wouldn't be. I won't mind staying in my room. I am used to staying inside Nerine's body, remember?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:17 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Once the family arrived at the beach, Stacey approached the rental shop to rent three pairs of diving equipment. An employee brought the equipment out after a few minutes and Stacey took them. She then handed one to William and another to Megan and said,

"Let's change in the bathrooms and meet back here, ok? And I'll need to borrow a waterproof watch before we go in the water."

Ryan hugged Lisianthus in comfort and replied, "I understand, beautiful, but let's just talk with Duchess Irene and see what happens from there, ok? One of us should contact her now, I think."

Alex sighed and replied, "But what will you do if you're going to stay in your room all day? Besides it not being healthy, wouldn't you get bored? I know I would."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:23 am

William nodded and replied, "Let's change then we can see about that."

He entered the men's bathroom in order to change into his diving suit.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "You should do it, if it's not too much trouble but I don't know if she's willing to talk to me now or what."

Lycoris replied quietly, "It doesn't matter. I stay beside the window and I enjoy hearing the birds' sounds and feeling the breeze. I'll be fine, believe me."

Avi didn't like this but Lycoris seemed quite stubborn and he could guess that the problems with Nerine influenced this greatly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:30 am

Stacey and Megan entered the women's bathroom and then they changed into diving suits. After a few minutes, they left the bathroom and returned outside near the rental shop and waited for William.

Ryan remembered what Lisianthus was referring to and nodding, he replied, "I understand. I'll do so now."

He then turned on the telepathy and tried to communicate with Irene.

Alex sighed but replied, "Well, if that's what you really want but I'm going to check on you each morning and night to help you. And I won't take no for an answer."

(I'm going to have to get off for the night now. The lighting in my room just went out and it's too late here to get anyone to replace it and I don't want my eyes to strain and all so yeah, I'm sorry about that. :/ But I'll check back tomorrow and post again like usual. Until then, nite, nite, Love. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:40 am

(Ahh it's alright. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William changed into his diving suit and once done, he went out of the bathroom and to the rental shop, where Stacey and Megan were waiting. He said,

"I'm all ready. We should get that waterproof watch then go."

In an unknown part of the gods' world that wasn't too far from Lisianthus and Ryan, Irene was hiding after her escape. She received Ryan's message and after a minute, she replied,

Ryan, is that you?

Lycoris sighed and nodding, she replied, "Ok then, I'm fine with that."

She was relieved that there was no more pressure although Avi still looked pretty worried, but didn't say anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: