Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Stacey returned the kiss ever so lovingly and passionately, enjoying this alone time with William. Once the kiss was over, she softly said,

"I do enjoy kissing you and being kissed by you."

Ryan smiled and replied, "That I definitely can do, beautiful. I'll never leave you and I'll protect you with everything that I am."

Alex was worried and the emotion showing in his voice, he replied,

"Why do you want to do that? Won't you be lonely here by yourself? Is this about Nerine?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:08 am

William nodded happily in agreement and replied,

"These are few, precious moments that I share with you and I do love enjoying them the best I can and there is nothing better than a loving kiss from you, eh?"

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "Heh, the chancellor stands no chance then. He'll be gone before he even knows it and once everything is back in place, we'll have that legendary wedding we're dreaming of."

Lycoris was a little surprised by Alex's questions but smiling a bit to him, she replied,

"Umm well, you know I can hardly move or do anything on my own. I need someone to help me around most of time. Nerine wouldn't like to do that and I don't want to trouble her, and having you help me might make her feel uncomfortable, too. And of course, I wouldn't want to bother Rosaline with it. So umm, it's okay really. I'll stay here for the day. That would save trouble for everyone."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:06 am

Stacey giggled happily and replied, "Without a doubt, my handsome."

Megan left the bathroom, wearing an adorable pair of light blue pajamas. Her hair was brushed down and she was carrying her clothes. She approached William and happily asked,

"Can you tuck me in like last night?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, we will and speaking of our wedding, we must make it our mission once this whole mess is over to find Melody her husband. We can't have our wedding until we find him."

Alex thought over Lycoris' words and they did make sense and considering the precarious situation with Nerine, perhaps Lycoris was right. However, he replied,

"I understand but you know, Rosaline is planning on seeing Bryan after breakfast. You could go visit Avi so you should at least get dressed to see him. If you don't want to eat with us, I'll be sad but I'll understand but I think Avi would be happy to get a visit from you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:21 am

William nodded happily and carrying Megan in his arms, he replied as he carried her to her bed,

"But of course, my little pretty."

He laid her down on the bed and pulled the covers over her, making sure to bring her her teddy bear.

Lisianthus pouted a little and deciding to tease Ryan a bit, she replied,

"Man, how about you marry her instead? You think about Melody more than you think about me."

Lycoris thought it over for a moment then replied,

"Well, ok but you sure it's going to be fine? You'll have to help me to his room and out of it when the visit is done and I am not sure how Nerine will feel about it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:28 am

Meanwhile, Stacey took a clean nightgown and went into the bathroom to wash up and change.

Megan felt happy and safe as William tucked her in bed and smiling at him, she said,

"Thanks, William. I always feel happy with you."

Ryan decided to tease Lisianthus back and giving her a sly look, he replied,

"Oh you think so? That's not a bad idea. Melody is pretty, kind, strong..."

Alex replied, "Nerine might not feel ok about it but you shouldn't be in this room all day. It's a beautiful day and you should be in friendly company."

He sighed and then continued, "I know things with Nerine are shaky and I'm trying to make things better but it will take time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:42 am

William smiled happily to Megan and replied, "And I feel happy with you, too, you know. Your smile is enough to bring a smile to my face as well. I want you to feel safe and happy always."

Lisianthus pouted a little more and crossing her arms, she turned away from Ryan and replied,

"Oh yeah, well, go ahead. She is right down in the stables and she'll be more than happy to see you. Maybe I'll just go find another man as well. That soldier seems like a good guy."

Lycoris looked a little sad and replied, "I know. That's why I want to stay out of the way and not intrude with things any longer..."

She paused for a moment then said, "You go now and I'll try to change on my own and have breakfast here. Then when you're going to visit Avi and Bryan, come take me and once we're done, you can leave me here again for the day. That way, we'll minimize our connection. Go."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:52 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "I will. No one else makes me feel as happy and safe as you."

Stacey left the bathroom shortly after, wearing a beautiful light purple nightgown. Her hair was brushed down, wavy over her shoulders, and she put away her clothes.

Immediately, Ryan forgot about teasing Lisianthus and turning her around so she would look him in the eyes, he replied,

"I don't think so, beautiful. You know that my heart is only for you and I would seethe with fury if you abandoned for another man."

Alex agreed that it was the best solution for now so getting up, he said,

"Ok, but I'll come back for you after breakfast."

He gave Lycoris a kiss on each cheek and then left her room, going downstairs to join the others.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:02 am

William patted Megan gently on the head and seeing Stacey out of the bathroom, he saw how beautiful she looked and looking romantically at her, he happily said,

"My, my, is this angel going to sleep right by my side tonight?"

Lisianthus saw that Ryan took her words seriously and deciding to tease him just a bit more, she kept her pout on and replied,

"Oh you might as well. That's what you deserve for thinking of abandoning me for another. I don't forgive that."

Downstairs, Nerine and Rosaline were seated, chatting for a bit until Alex came back. Once he returned, Nerine saw he was without Lycoris and immediately asked,

"Where is she?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:08 am

Stacey blushed deeply and she replied shyly, "Yup, I am. Do you like what you see?"

Ryan wrapped his arms around Lisianthus possessively and replied, "Oh yeah? Let's see if this gets you to change your mind."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus a romantic passionate kiss on the lips.

Alex took a seat next to Nerine and replied, "Oh she decided to have breakfast by herself. She said something about not wanting to be a burden. But I told her that Rosaline is going to visit Bryan after breakfast and suggested that she visit Avi so we can go get her on the way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:12 am

William approached Stacey and after placing a loving kiss on her lips, he replied,

"Nah, I don't like what I see. I love what I see. How in the world did I ever get so lucky?"

As Lisianthus was just teasing Ryan, she received Ryan's kiss happily and returned it full of love and emotion, wrapping her arms tightly around him to show him that she never wanted him to go away from her.

Nerine nodded but was secretly glad that Lycoris kept out of the way, which was better for her sake. A maid left to bring the party breakfast and Rosaline turned to the couple, asking,

"Where do you think the chancellor is? He didn't show up today."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:21 am

Stacey blushed deeper and replied, "Aww I feel like the lucky one, handsome. I'm grateful for every day that I have you and have your love, warmth, strength, and everything that you are. I only hope that I am worthy of you."

Ryan felt Lisianthus return the kiss and he continued to kiss her, feeling pure happiness and love at the moment. Once the kiss was over, he replied,

"So is your heart only for me, beautiful?"

Alex shrugged and replied, "I'm not sure. Maybe he's intentionally keeping out of the way because of what happened yesterday. It's just as well, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:27 am

William leaned in to give Stacey another kiss and replied, "I'm the one who is lucky to have you, pretty."

He then entered the bathroom to get ready for the night.

Lisianthus gazed happily at Ryan and tonguing playfully to him, she replied happily,

"Of course, silly. What other man would I ever look at when I have you with me, huh?"

Rosaline nodded and a little after, a couple of maids arrived with breakfast, laying it down in front of the party. Then they bowed and left them to enjoy their meals.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:31 am

After William went into the bathroom to get ready, Stacey made sure that Megan was all set for the night. Then she climbed into her bed and waited for William to finish and join her.

Ryan grinned and replied, "I'm happy to hear that. You know, I wonder if you like seeing me jealous. I get overly protective of you when you make me feel that way."

After the maids left, everyone began to eat breakfast and although Alex was eating, his thoughts were on Lycoris and he was worried that she was eating breakfast alone. He knew that she was being considerate of Nerine's feelings but Alex felt like Lycoris was sacrificing her own for the sake of trying to make Nerine happy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:40 am

William was soon done getting ready for the night and got out of the bathroom. First, he headed to Megan's bed and leaning over, he kissed her forehead and said,

"Good night, Megan and sleep well."

Lisianthus grinned slyly and playing with her fingers on Ryan's chest, she replied,

"Maybe I do? I love to see how my cutie wants to protect me and how you get angry when I mention another man. Makes me feel special, you know."

Nerine and Rosaline ate their food silently as well. Rosaline was worried about Bryan and hoped she would be able to see him, while Nerine was thinking about Alex and Lycoris, and if they really were doing their best to keep away from each other for her sake. It seemed like it right now but she could never know.

They were soon done with their breakfast and waited for Alex to finish.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:44 am

Megan gave William a kiss on his right cheek and happily replied, "Good night, William. See you in the morning."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Well, you don't need to make me jealous for me to show you how special you are. You're my beautiful, after all, and if anyone would dare to steal you away or harm you, I'd fight for you."

Alex finished his breakfast soon after and seeing Nerine and Rosaline done as well, he said,

"So shall we get going? We'll drop by Lycoris' room first to pick her up and then go see Bryan and Avi."

He got up and helped Nerine up and then waited for Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:51 am

William smiled to Megan then went to Stacey and climbed into bed beside her, wrapping his arms around her. He happily said,

"Good night, my lovely beautiful."

He leaned in to give her a kiss on the lips as a good night.

Lisianthus smiled proudly and replied, "I'm a valuable treasure, ain't I?"

Just then, there was a knock on the door. From behind it, a soldier's voice came,

"Your majesty, the chancellor's response arrived, as well as some news."

Rosaline got up as well and picked up the puppies which had eaten their breakfast as well, following Alex and Nerine upstairs to Lycoris' room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:55 am

Stacey happily wrapped her arms around William's neck and returned the kiss ever so lovingly. Once it was over, she softly replied,

"Good night, my handsome knight. Sleep well and have happy dreams."

She laid her head on the pillow, soon falling asleep.

Ryan heard the soldier's voice and he turned to Lisianthus and whispered, "I'll make myself invisible but I'll still be here."

He gave Lisianthus a quick kiss and then cast an invisibility spell around himself.

Alex led the party upstairs to the door to Lycoris' room and then Alex knocked on the door, saying,

"Hi, Lycoris. Are you ready? Nerine and Rosaline are here, too, and we're going to see Bryan and Avi."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:04 am

(I'll take the lead on the next morning. XD)

The next morning, William woke up early as the sun shone high in the sky. Seeing Stacey sleeping still by his side, he decided to get up so quietly, he got out of the bed and brought himself a change, then entered the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After Ryan was invisible, Lisianthus opened the door and indeed, there stood Trent, carrying a letter from the chancellor. He bowed to Lisianthus and handed her the letter, then said,

"Good morning, your majesty. The chancellor's letter has just arrived and there are also some news that arrived from Cephiron. It is said that Duchess Irene escaped from her prison."

Lycoris heard Alex calling from the other side of the door and replied immediately, "A minute!"

It took her about five minutes but then she slowly opened the door, all dressed although not exactly neat. Smiling apologetically, she replied,

"Sorry I took some time. I'm ready now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:08 am

(Ok. XD)

Stacey woke up a little later after William went into the bathroom and turning to her side, she saw that William wasn't there but heard sounds from the bathroom. Surmising that he was getting ready, Stacey quietly got out of bed, took a change of clothes, and made the bed.

Ryan heard what Trent said and although he was surprised to hear about Irene's escape, he was glad that she was free from the chancellor's control. He waited to hear what other news there was.

Alex replied, "It's all right."

He saw Lycoris' state of attire and asked, "Do you want one of us to help you? It looks like you got dressed in a hurry."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:16 am

William took a quick shower then changed into a white t-shirt and a pair of black trousers. He combed his hair and brushed his teeth and once he was done, he went out of the bathroom and put away his clothes. Seeing Stacey all awake, he approached her happily and said,

"Good morning, pretty. Slept well?"

Lisianthus was surprised as she heard that Irene escaped but was glad, too. She replied,

"Is there anything else?"

Trent shook his head and replied, "That's all. We await your orders, your majesty."

Lisianthus nodded and ordered him to leave. Once he did, she closed the door and waited for Ryan to reappear.

Lycoris blushed deeply in embarrassment, figuring that she couldn't dress herself properly. Embarrassed, she shyly replied,

"Umm I'd appreciate it. I'm sorry, I didn't want to keep you all waiting."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:27 am

Stacey greeted William with a warm hug and happily replied, "Yup, I did but how could I otherwise with my handsome knight by my side? And you are truly handsome today."

After Trent left, Ryan reappeared and approaching Lisianthus, he said,

"Wow, I'm surprised to hear about Duchess Irene but I'm relieved that the chancellor can't get to her now. I wonder where she is."

Alex replied, "It's all right. So who would you like to help you finish dressing?"

He figured it wouldn't be necessary for all of them to help Lycoris and he wanted Lycoris to choose who she felt most comfortable getting help from.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:40 am

William blushed slightly and returning the hug lovingly, he replied happily,

"I slept great, too, with you by my side. How about you go ahead and get ready and I'll wake up our little Megan? Then we can order breakfast."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Same here. But Irene is pretty strong-I am sure she knows what she's doing."

She looked at the letter in her hand and a little nervous, she said, "The chancellor replied. Do you think he agreed to talk again?"

Lycoris stuttered. She wished Alex hadn't asked her that question, for she couldn't ask Nerine or Alex for help, and was too shy to ask Rosaline to help her. Rosaline could see the trouble she was in so deciding to take on things, she spoke up,

"I'll help Lycoris, if that's ok with her. We should get going already."

Lycoris nodded and after Rosaline handed the puppies to Nerine, she entered the room with Lycoris to help her finish dressing quickly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:45 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I like that idea."

She then went into the bathroom, carrying her change of clothes, and took a shower.

Ryan replied, "I hope so but I doubt it. But really, there's only one way to find out, right?"

Of course, he meant that Lisianthus would have to open the letter to find out the chancellor's reply.

As Alex and Nerine waited outside the room, Alex said, "I hope that Bryan and Avi are all right. It'll be a relief once we can see them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:53 am

After Stacey had entered the bathroom, William approached Megan and sitting quietly by her side, he stroked her hair gently and said,

"Hey, my little pretty, it's time to wake up."

Lisianthus took a deep breath and nodding, she replied, "Yeah."

She opened the letter and quickly read through it. Her expression slowly changed to one of annoyance and trouble and once she was done, she handed it to Ryan for him to read it.

In the letter, the chancellor refused Lisianthus' request to talk again, reminding her of the two options she had: marrying him or giving up the throne, or simply fighting. He threatened her with Duchess Irene's presence, obviously having not found about her escape then, but more importantly, with Bryan and Avi's imprisonment and the others' presence right in his own castle. He also warned her of the fighting option, for he would not hesitate to fight back and threatened her with Ryan's life, apparently playing with her nerves more than anything.

Nerine nodded in agreement and a bit after, Rosaline and Lycoris went out of the room, the latter all ready. Rosaline spoke up,

"We're all done. We should get going."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:59 am

Megan felt her hair being stroked gently and she opened her eyes, seeing William. She smiled at him and sleepily replied,

"Good morning, William. Did I sleep late?"

After Ryan finished reading the letter, he felt annoyed as well and replied,

"Geez, this moron doesn't give up, does he? And now he's using my brother and our friends to get what he wants. He so doesn't deserve to be a king ever."

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok."

He held Nerine's arm with his right arm and Lycoris' arm with his left arm. Then he turned to Rosaline and said,

"We should find out which room they're in. It's probably the one guarded by soldiers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: