Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:22 am

William looked over the dolphins and grinning happily, he replied,

"Wow, they are very beautiful and they look friendly too."

Avi climbed into the left side of the bed and made himself comfortable. He then turned to Bryan and said,

"At least we'll be able to sleep comfortably here. We should get some sleep then."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:27 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, they are. I wonder if they're a family like us."

Stacey smiled and replied, "I wouldn't be surprised if they were."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's true. Good night then, Avi. See you in the morning."

He laid his head down on the pillow and closed his eyes, allowing sleep to overtake him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:33 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Same here. They'd be swimming happily together, trying to protect each other and hey, who knows, they might be saying hi to us because we're families like each other."

(I'll take care of the next morning and ahh, we should get Lisianthus and Ryan back. The times are parallel now. XD)

The next morning, the sun shone high in the sky but Nerine didn't wake up. She hadn't been sleeping well for the past few days and she took her time to rest. In a way, she wasn't worried anymore about Alex leaving her side to go to Lycoris, or more precisely, she simply didn't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:40 am

Megan giggled happily and as if on cue, the dolphins made happy sounds and looked towards William, Stacey, and Megan. Stacey turned to William and said,

"It looks like they heard you, handsome."

(Ahh coolies. XD)

Alex woke up early the next morning and as he looked at Nerine, he noticed that she was sleeping peacefully. As he didn't wish to disturb her, he quietly got out of bed, took a change of clothes, and went into the bathroom to wash up and change.

(Ahh do you want to take care of Lisianthus? I'll know where to pick up from there. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:49 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "They sure did. Maybe we should wave back to them? We'd return their greeting."

(I'll take care of Lisianthus then. XD)

Lisianthus had woken up and had her breakfast and although she knew that the chancellor's response would arrive any moment, she decided to call Ryan. So getting her pendant, she sat down on a chair and tried to communicate with him.

After Alex had gotten up, Nerine remained asleep, not wishing to get up and taking her time to rest.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:55 am

Megan replied happily, "Yup, yup, we must!"

Stacey nodded and replied, "Sure."

She and Megan waved towards the dolphins and they continued making happy sounds of greeting.

(Ok, coolies. XD)

Meanwhile, Ryan had woken up as well and he was in the middle of having breakfast when he sensed his pendant activated. He reached out to get it and seeing Lisianthus, he smiled and said,

"Good morning, beautiful."

Alex had finished his shower and after drying off, he got dressed in a pair of light blue jeans and a clean light green t-shirt. He then combed his hair and after he was done, he left the bathroom and put away his pajamas. Seeing Nerine asleep, he decided to take a seat next to the bed and watch her happily as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:07 am

William waved happily to the dolphins as well and hearing their happy sounds in return, he commented,

"Maybe they feel lucky to see us too? They might not see humans and gods often."

Lisianthus returned the smile to Ryan although her mood wasn't in the best form today. She replied,

"Morning, cutie. You slept well? I missed you, you know."

A little after, Nerine slowly opened her eyes and saw that Alex was already awake, watching her. Blushing, she spoke up,

"Umm good morning, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:14 am

Megan cheered and replied, "William's right. I bet they're lucky to see us."

Stacey smiled and replied, "I think so, too." She then thought of something and asked, "Do you two want to visit an aquarium sometime? There isn't one here or in Lessire but in a neighboring town, I heard that there's this pretty famous aquarium and they have all sorts of beautiful sea life."

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "I did and I missed you, too, beautiful. I wish we could go back to the times when I would hold you in my arms to protect you from bad dreams and to see your beautiful face first thing in the morning."

Alex reached out to caress Nerine's right cheek and smiling softly, he replied,

"Good morning, darling. Did you sleep well? You looked very peaceful so I didn't want to wake you up just yet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:22 am

William looked excited and replied, "That sounds like a wonderful idea, pretty. It'd be very fun, I think, and we would see a lot of different and pretty things. What do you think, Megan?"

He looked to Megan for an answer.

Lisianthus smiled softly to Ryan and replied, "I wish I could go back to those days, too. The potions you gave me are great but they just aren't the same. Time will pass, I am sure, and we'll be united again."

She paused for a moment then her face getting more serious, she continued, "Lycoris talked to me last night. She had some news."

Nerine blushed a little deeper but she replied softly,

"Umm sorry. I didn't mean to sleep in late. I suppose I was worn out. I'll get up right away and get ready."

She got up and got herself a change then entered the bathroom to get ready.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:29 am

Megan felt excited, too, and replied, "Sure, I'd love to visit the aquarium."

Stacey grinned and replied, "Great. Then we can make a weekend of it when William doesn't have to work or you don't have school, Megan. We'll have lots of fun."

Ryan was worried and his face turning serious as well, he replied,

"What happened? What did Lycoris say?"

As Nerine was in the bathroom getting ready, Alex got up and made the bed. He wanted to get Lycoris and help her get ready as well but thought it better to wait for Nerine first and take her to meet Rosaline to have breakfast before going to Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:40 am

William nodded and replied, "That sounds like a good idea. We should put it on our schedule sometime."

The dolphins eventually left to go on their way and after they did so, William said,

"We should go ahead and continue our walk for a bit more before it's bedtime."

Lisianthus sighed and then told Ryan of what Lycoris told her, of how Bryan and Avi sneaked through the dungeons to reach Duchess Irene. Of course, she had no idea that the chancellor found out about although without knowing the reason.

She said, "I don't know but if you ask me, that was stupid. They just put themselves in trouble for nothing."

Nerine took a quick shower then changed into a canary yellow top and a black skirt that reached just under her knees. She brushed her hair into the usual style, no more looking like Lycoris but just the plain, old Nerine.

She went out of the bathroom and after she put away her nightgown, she said,

"I'm all done. We can go down now if you want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:46 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, you're right, handsome."

Megan added, "Lead the way!"

Ryan sighed and replied, "Well, they were probably worried about Duchess Irene and knowing the chancellor, he wouldn't have told them the truth about her whereabouts so they'd want to know for themselves."

Alex nodded and extending his arm out to Nerine, he said, "Ok. Let's go meet Rosaline for breakfast first."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:51 am

William held Megan's hand gently and Stacey's arm then led the way on the shore, continuing their walk, enjoying the peace and quiet of the atmosphere for a bit more before heading back to the inn to get some sleep. As they walked, he asked,

"So what do you want to do tomorrow?"

Lisianthus looked annoyed and replied, "And because they were curious, they just had to put themselves in danger. What if they were caught, or if the chancellor found out about them somehow? I am already worrying about too many things and instead of trying to get out of there, they're meddling into trouble."

Nerine nodded and she followed Alex out of their room and to the dining hall, where Rosaline was seated and waiting along with the puppies, although the chancellor was nowhere to be found. She had an annoyed look on her face, still bothered by yesterday's events, but seeing Alex and Nerine, she gave them a small smile and said,

"Good morning, you two."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:58 am

Stacey replied, "How about we try underwater diving again? That was fun."

Megan nodded happily and replied, "I like that idea and I want to see all the pretty creatures again."

Ryan understood how Lisianthus although he thought that perhaps she was putting too much stress on herself. He replied,

"Beautiful, if you want, I can communicate with Lycoris and advise them to not meddle anymore. Bryan will listen to me."

Alex returned the smile and after helping Nerine into a seat, he replied,

"Good morning, Rosaline. How are you? Did you sleep ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:03 am

William nodded and replied, "Sure. That sounds good. So underwater diving in the morning. What about the afternoon? How about we go on a flight with the pegasuses? I promised Megan that."

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "No need to. I told Lycoris and I think they learned their lesson. The chancellor was already suspecting them and I don't think they'll do anything silly again."

Rosaline sighed and replied, "As well as possible, I guess. It just felt terribly weird to sleep without Bryan by my side. I haven't spent a night alone in like, ages. I'll go see him once we have breakfast. Let's hope they let me, anyways."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:09 am

Megan cheered and replied, "Yays! I want to see the pegasuses again."

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Sure, we can do that."

Ryan replied, "I think so, too. In the meantime, you should focus on getting your throne back and you know that I'll help you no matter what, right?"

Alex nodded and replied, "I hope so, too. The chancellor did say that Bryan and Avi were allowed to have visitors; they just can't leave that room."

He then turned to Nerine and said, "I should get Lycoris and help her get ready for the day and then bring her here to have breakfast. Will you be all right with Rosaline and the puppies for company? I'll hurry back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:18 am

William replied, "Good, it's decided then. And after dinner, we can have a walk like this again or even do some shopping in town if we want. We'll have a fun day."

Lisianthus smiled a little and replied, "Hey, what do you think I am doing, eh? Though I am kind of free now. Just waiting for the chancellor's response."

Nerine wasn't too pleased, naturally, but she nodded and replied, "Yeah, sure. I'll be waiting. Be back soon."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:22 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Yup, we definitely will."

Megan replied, "I can't wait for tomorrow. I love this vacation."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see. Since that's the case, how would you like to spend the day with me? We could go someplace secluded and have a picnic like before. I miss being with you."

Alex nodded and replied, "I will, darling. I'll be back as soon as I can."

He gave Nerine a quick kiss and then went back upstairs to Lycoris' room to help Lycoris get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:30 am

William smiled happily and after a while of walking, he noticed it was getting dark so he spoke up,

"Perhaps we should return now. It's getting late and we should get our sleep."

Although Lisianthus felt pretty tempted to take Ryan on his offer, she knew that she couldn't. Looking apologetically at him, she replied, "I'd love to, Ryan. I really would but I should receive the chancellor's response soon so..."

She suddenly had an idea so she continued excitedly, "But hey, you can teleport, right? If you can come here, we can spend some time together although we'll have to be quiet and everything. No one can enter my room without permission."

Lycoris had already woken up a couple of hours ago and was seated at a chair lounge near the window of her room, enjoying the warmth of the sun. She was already washed up, thanks to the help of a maid she asked for, and her hair was all brushed and tidy, but she was still dressed in her nightgown.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:34 am

Stacey observed how late it was and nodding, she replied,

"Yup, we should get our sleep."

Megan replied, "Ok and I can't wait to see the pegasuses."

Ryan loved the idea so nodding, he replied, "Sure, I can do that. I'm just about done with breakfast. Can I teleport directly to your room? I'll be sure to be quiet."

Alex reached the door to Lycoris' room and knocking gently, he asked,

"Are you awake, Lycoris? I'm here to help you get ready for the day."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:38 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Same here. Let's get going."

He led the way away from the beach and towards the inn and after a while, they were back there and went up to their room. Once inside, he said,

"You can go ahead and get ready, pretties."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Sure, go ahead! I'm waiting for you, cutie."

She shut off the telepathy and waited excitedly till Ryan teleported to her.

Lycoris heard Alex calling and she replied, "I'm awake, Alex. Come in."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:46 am

Stacey nodded and turning to Megan, she said, "You can get ready first, Megan."

Megan nodded and after getting a clean pair of pajamas, she went to the bathroom to wash up and change.

Ryan quickly finished up breakfast and after placing his tray outside the room for a maid to take later, he teleported immediately to Lisianthus' room.

Once he arrived, he approached Lisianthus and wrapping his arms around her waist, he happily said,

"I love being with you, beautiful."

Alex opened the door and entered Lycoris' room. After closing the door behind him, he approached Lycoris and said,

"Good morning. Did you sleep well last night?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:05 am

After Megan entered the bathroom, William approached Stacey and wrapping his arms around her, he said,

"I should enjoy this alone moment with you, pretty."

Lisianthus wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck happily and replied,

"Same here, cutie. Man, every moment without you is like hell. I am glad you're here now."

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she replied, "Good morning, Alex. Yup, I did. Did you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:11 am

Stacey wrapped her arms happily around William's neck and gazing lovingly into his eyes, she replied,

"Yup, you should and we must share a kiss right away."

Ryan grinned and replied, "Me, too. You know, there's something we must do now that we're together again."

Slowly, he leaned in to give Lisianthus a sweet loving kiss on the lips.

Alex replied, "Yup, I did. Everyone else is awake and waiting in the dining room for us. So I should help you get ready and then we can go down and meet them. You look like you washed up earlier. Did you ask a maid for help?"

(I'm getting sleepy and it's getting late here so I should get off for the night now. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:04 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William grinned slyly and then leaned in to give Stacey a passionate kiss on the lips.

Lisianthus returned the kiss lovingly, pouring all her emotion and passion into it. Once a few sweet moments had passed, the kiss was broken and gazing happily at Ryan, she said,

"This was nice. Man, just stick around me, Ryan, ok? I am a lot stronger when you're around."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yup, I rang for a maid and one came and helped me generously. Umm it's ok; I am going to stay at my room for the day, remember? So I don't really need to change out of my nightgown and I'll just have breakfast here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: