Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:44 am

Stacey looked slyly at William and replied, "Well, no man is better than you, handsome."

Megan nodded and added, "William's the best man ever!"

Alex blushed shyly and replied, "Thank you, darling. Do you like my work? I've shown you a few, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:47 am

William blushed happily then chuckling, he replied, "See? You're doing it. But I am not complaining-I am honored to hear your lovely compliments, as long as they're honest."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yeah, you did. They're quite nice and well-written. You're very talented at writing."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:55 am

Megan replied, "We're always honest with you, William."

Stacey nodded and replied, "That's right. Our eyes, ears, hearts, and everything else are only for you."

Alex smiled softly and replied, "Thank you, darling. That means a lot. As long as you like my work, I'll continue writing beautiful stories and poems and I have you as my muse."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:00 am

William grinned happily and replied, "I am definitely lucky then. Having you two in my life makes me feel special and I do my best to make you all the way happier."

Nerine blushed again but didn't return the smile either, replying quietly,

"I'm glad to hear that, Alex. I'll do my role and make sure that my artwork is of fine quality as well."

She paused and felt like asking that question that weighed on her mind, but wondered if now was the right time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:04 am

Megan replied, "We want you to feel special always."

Stacey added, "I agree with Megan. You're a very special man, William, and no one should ever make you feel otherwise."

Alex noticed that Nerine was suddenly quiet and gazing at her with concern, he asked,

"Is something on your mind, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:11 am

William happily replied, "I am feeling special as long as you two are here with me and I hope I'm able to make you feel special as well, because you are the most wonderful girls in the universe."

Nerine wondered whether to bring it up but figuring that she would ask it one time or the other, she turned to Alex and asked,

"Are you going to divorce Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:17 am

Stacey and Megan blushed again and Megan looked in wonder at William and asked,

"Is that really true, William? Are we the best girls in the universe?"

Alex was surprised that Nerine had brought up the question, as he had no idea that was on her mind. He took a moment to collect his thoughts and replied,

"I'll need to talk to Lycoris about it but yes, I think that's best. I should devote all my time to you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:21 am

William nodded happily and confidently replied, "Definitely, I'm sure that there is no other woman or girl in the whole universe who is better than you. That's what I think at least."

Nerine nodded and was silent for a moment, before replying quietly,

"Well, maybe you shouldn't divorce her. Maybe you should stay married to her unless she wants otherwise."

There was a reason behind Nerine suggesting this, of course.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:26 am

Stacey smiled lovingly and replied, "That's all that matters then. As long as you think we're the best, we don't care what anyone else says or thinks."

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup. Only William's opinion matters."

(Ahh I wonder what Nerine's thinking here. XD)

Alex was confused and didn't hide his feeling. He looked at Nerine and asked,

"Why do you think I should stay married to her?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:34 am

William smiled lovingly and replied happily, "And as long as you think the same, I'll be always happy and content. I want nothing but you being satisfied and happy about me."

Nerine turned to look at Alex and quietly, but with a sly look in her eyes, she replied,

"It doesn't matter if remain married to her or not if you want to devote yourself to me, right? It's just a legal status but what matters is where your attention and love go. Unless remaining married to her would create some sort of temptation, but you love me, right?"

She wanted this to be a test for Alex, to test how much he truly wants to remain loyal to her this time.

(This is what. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:39 am

Stacey replied, "We're more than happy and satisfied with you, William. We're so excited and ecstatic when you're with us."

Megan replied, "Stacey said it best."

(I see. XD)

Alex noticed the look in Nerine's eyes and wondered whether he should stay married to Lycoris or if this was some sort of trick that he couldn't see through. Nodding cautiously, he gazed lovingly at Nerine and replied,

"You're right, darling. My love and my heart and everything that I am belong to you and only you."

He paused for a moment and then continued, "When we return home, I should check to see if there's a precedent regarding this kind of marriage. I feel that I should divorce Lycoris but if you feel that it's ok to stay married to her as long as my love is only for you, then that would be all right. I do want Lycoris and me to remain friends. I hope that's all right."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:46 am

William grinned happily and replied, "I'm happy."

He finished eating his sandwich and commented happily, "This was delicious and this is definitely a lovely picnic."

Nerine nodded and replied, "As long as it remains just friendship."

Inside, she was full of doubts. She felt like Alex wasn't going to keep his word, that he was going to betray her again as soon as it was possible, because he wouldn't be able to back off his feelings for Lycoris. If he truly loved her for now, she felt like it wouldn't last. How many times did Alex break his promises before?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:50 am

Stacey and Megan finished their sandwiches as well and Stacey replied, "Definitely."

She passed cans of fruit juice and then looked to see the fruits they had. She commented,

"Let's see...There are oranges and bananas and mangoes. What would everyone like?"

Megan replied, "I want mangoes!"

Almost as though Alex knew what Nerine was thinking, he gently squeezed her hand and giving her a gentle smile, he replied,

"Things will be different, better this time. I promise."

Inside, he wanted to ask Nerine to try to mend her relationship with Lycoris but he knew that their relationship was complicated and it was a lot to ask of Nerine so he stayed quiet on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 am

William looked thoughtful then replied, "I'd like banana juice, please, pretty."

Nerine smiled sarcastically for a moment to herself, doubting what Alex said, but quickly hiding it, she replied quietly,

"There were many broken promises before, but I am giving you a last chance."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:00 am

Stacey nodded and handed Megan a can of mango juice along with the fruit and then handed William a can of banana juice. She then got a can of orange juice along with some oranges for herself.

Alex didn't see the sarcastic smile that Nerine had and nodding solemnly, he replied,

"I understand, darling. I promise I won't let you down. Just be patient with me, ok? I've learned from my mistakes and I'll do my best to make up for them but it'll take time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:03 am

William took the banana juice and drank happily, savoring its taste while continuing to enjoy the company and lovely weather.

Nerine replied, "I'll give you all the time you need, but I can't help how I feel. I know I am making things difficult but I can't help it. I don't know what to think anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:06 am

Stacey and Megan drank their juices as well and Megan commented, "This lunch has been so yummy."

Stacey grinned and replied, "I agree. The restaurants here make excellent picnic lunches. I know some tourists and locals love to go on picnics so they request restaurants to prepare picnic baskets for them."

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand. No one can control how they feel, right? I don't want you to ever pretend that things are ok when you don't feel that way and I'll do the same, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:09 am

William replied, "So it's not a strange thing then. I suppose many love to enjoy the beautiful nature of this island when they can. It's definitely attractive."

Nerine knew that she couldn't promise that, for she was almost always feeling that things weren't ok, that there was always danger everywhere. Not pretending like things were ok would probably turn their lives to hell, she had to take in a lot of feelings.

So she replied, "If I can do that, ok. I won't hide my feelings if I can show them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:12 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "That's right and when the weather is good, like today, it's perfect for a picnic. Of course, in the winter, it's too cold to have a picnic so everyone stays indoors to eat."

Alex hugged Nerine softly and replied, "Good and I'll do the same as well."

He looked up at the sky and observed that it was almost evening. Changing the subject, he said,

"It's almost dinnertime. Do you want to meet with the others to eat or should we eat in our room?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:19 am

William nodded and then a question coming to his head, he replied,

"Hmm this makes me wonder. Most of the activities available here require a warm weather. What kind of things people do on cold days? Just stay indoors?"

Nerine shrugged and replied, "Whatever you prefer, although eating in our room could worry the others about us. We should probably join them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:23 am

Stacey thought about it and then replied, "At night, people stay indoors because it's much too cold to stay outside for too long. But during the day, people can go ice skating. The lake here is frozen and the ice is thick enough for that. Then others like to go ice fishing. I've never tried it but some enjoy that. And of course, when it comes to Christmas, there's shopping for presents."

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok. I guess we should head to the dining room. The others will probably be there soon, if they aren't there already."

He offered his arm to Nerine and then led the way inside the castle.

(I'm getting sleepy here so it's time for me to get off for the night. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:07 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William looked quite interested and replied, "Wow, that's pretty interesting. I am especially intrigued by ice fishing. I never tried that before."

Nerine followed Alex to inside the castle and after a while, they were at the dining room. The others were already there, seated and waiting. However, there was no sign of the chancellor.

Avi smiled to them both and said, "Hey, you two. We were waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Stacey replied, "When winter comes, we can try ice fishing. It's popular even in Lessire. I think uncle knows how to so I can ask him to give us lessons."

Megan replied, "I want to learn ice fishing, too."

Alex helped Nerine into her seat and after he took a seat beside her, he turned to Avi and smiling a little, he replied,

"I hope we didn't keep you too long. I wanted to be with my darling and then time flew by quickly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:17 am

William nodded and replied, "I'd like to learn, too. I was always a fan of fishing and still am, so trying a new kind would be nice. I didn't think it would be possible in ice."

Avi returned the smile and replied, "Nah, it's ok. We haven't been for long here ourselves."

Seeing the group complete, the maids left to fetch the dinner for everyone.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:58 am

Stacey replied, "Ahh it is. From what I heard, you need special tools to cut the ice and then you can fish like usual. But I only know the general details of it."

Alex then replied, "So how did everyone else spend the afternoon? Did you all stay in the music room?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: