Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:49 am

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup, I am. I think I've practiced enough for tonight but I'll draw some more before the contest."

Stacey replied, "That sounds good."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I feel the same way, beautiful. I'd rather fight an entire army than be away from you."

After the rabbits hopped away, Alex turned to Nerine and said,

"We should continue on our way as well, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:56 pm

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, sounds like a steady plan. I know you'll do great, Megan, even if you don't practice at all. But it's better to do your best and make sure."

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "We do really love each other, don't we? We don't fear getting hurt but we can't bear being far from each other."

She paused for a moment then smiling sadly, she replied, "I wish you could be here with me but I really don't want to endanger your life anymore than this."

Nerine nodded and followed Alex back to the carriage. Once they were both in, the driver ordered the horses to move on and continue their way between the forests.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Megan smiled and replied, "Thanks. I'll do my best and make you both proud."

Stacey nodded and then asked, "So what would everyone like to do tomorrow?"

Megan looked to William and asked, "What do you want to do, William?"

Ryan smiled sadly at Lisianthus and replied, "I want to be with you, too, beautiful. I'd face any danger just to be with you and to hold you in my arms and and to tell and show you how much I love you."

As the carriage continued on, Alex wrapped his arms around Nerine and said,

"This is going to be a great day, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:35 am

William looked thoughtful and getting an idea, he replied,

"The window here overlooks the sea, right? How about we enjoy the sight for a while while enjoying each other's company in the same time?"

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "I know it must be hard for you to be away like this while I am endangering myself, Ryan, and it is hard for me to be away from you, too. But I really want you safe. I wouldn't bear it if anything happened to you because of me."

Nerine blushed as Alex wrapped her arms around her but she smiled to him softly and replied,

"I hope it will be. The forests are very beautiful and the nature is wonderful to be in."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 am

Megan nodded and replied, "I like that idea a lot."

Stacey added, "Me, too. Our William comes up with the best ideas, doesn't he?"

Megan nodded happily in agreement.

Ryan replied, "But I wouldn't bear it if anything were to happen to you. I don't know if I could even live if harm came to you."

He looked down sadly, worry overcoming him.

Alex nodded and replied, "It definitely is and you know about some of the animals here, right? You can describe them to me. I'd like to see how they're different from those in the human world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:07 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "Let's go then."

He got up and led the way to the sofa where they could view the window happily. The sky was quite beautiful and the stars' light reflected wonderfully over the water, making the night seem like heaven.

Lisianthus saw how sad Ryan became and quickly giving him a comforting smile, she replied,

"Cutie, don't say that, okay? I know I may be putting myself in danger but I have faith that I will be able to do it and that in the end, I will return to you victorious and we'll marry and make our dream come true. But the most important thing to me is that you stay safe, even if that meant enduring being far from you for a while."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Sure. I'll tell you what I know about the different animals and plants, too. There is a variety of everything here and they are all interesting."

The carriage continued driving through the forests and soon they were driving in a road where they could also view the sea from a side, decorated by the beautiful sunshine.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:14 am

Stacey and Megan looked out happily at the window, admiring the night sky and the view of the sea. Stacey laid her head gently on William's left shoulder while Megan snuggled happily to William, enjoying his warmth and comfort.

Inside, Ryan knew that they were much closer than Lisianthus thought they were but he didn't say anything on that. Instead, he nodded and giving a small smile, he replied,

"I'll wish every day for your victory and most importantly, your safety."

Alex looked out the carriage window and observed the sea. Pointing, he said,

"Look, darling, doesn't the sea look so beautiful? The gods' world sure has a lot of beautiful things."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:20 am

William wrapped his arms happily around Megan and Stacey and as they stared together at the night sky and the sea, he said,

"This is sure beautiful, isn't it? The sea looks magical."

Lisianthus smiled back to Ryan and replied, "I'll do my best to make sure of it, cutie. And we'll be reunited sooner than you think. I still want that huge, beautiful wedding with you."

Nerine looked out at the sea and nodding, she replied,

"Yeah, it sure does. The sea here is small but it's quite beautiful and the fishes in it are beautiful, too. They are a little similar to the ones in the humans' world but more colorful and some of them have wing-like features."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:23 am

Megan replied, "Yup, it's like something from a fairy tale I read. I can see a big castle where the beautiful princess lives, awaiting her prince."

Stacey smiled and replied, "I bet you'd be the princess, Megan, and maybe William might be your prince? But then I'd get jealous."

Megan giggled happily.

Ryan grinned and replied, "And I want that, too, beautiful. Of course, we'll have to find a husband for Melody so we can have that double wedding."

He felt a little cheered up thinking over their future wedding.

Alex looked excited and replied, "I can't wait to see them. Have you been to the sea here before, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:27 am

William chuckled happily as well and replied, "I wouldn't mind being a prince for two lovely princesses, you know. We can share, can't we now?"

Lisianthus was happy to see a grin on Ryan's face and replied happily,

"That's totally right. I'll find a handsome, brave, kind pegasus to be Melody's soul mate and we can have the best double wedding ever. It will be legendary!"

Nerine smiled a bit and nodding, she replied,

"Yeah, I have. It was when I was a little girl and I'd come here with Sia, Avi and the others. It was a lot of fun and the sea was always beautiful. We'd catch the fishes with our hands or collect the shells on the sand. Maybe we should go to it sometime. You can see things better then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:33 am

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup, yup. I don't mind sharing William."

Stacey laughed happily and replied, "That sounds good to me as long as I don't share him with anyone else other than Megan."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I can imagine the people talking about the wedding for many years to come. I can't wait for it and to spend the rest of my life with my beautiful."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "I'd like that a lot."

He looked out the carriage window to see how far they had traveled.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:36 am

William chuckled again and replied, "I can totally assure my beautiful girls that my heart is for them and only for them. I don't think there is any other woman out there worthy of loving than my two pretties."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Same here, cutie."

Noticing that it was about dinnertime, she continued, "I'll let my cutie have something to eat now and I should have something, too. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

The carriage was soon traveling in the countryside, in a small town with farms and such. The farmers were hard at work and there were some horses and cows around as well as lots of crops.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:43 am

Stacey and Megan blushed happily and Stacey replied, "We're two very lucky girls, aren't we, Megan?"

Megan replied, "Yup, we're the luckiest ever to have William all to ourselves."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, beautiful. You stay safe and contact me later, ok? I'll miss you until I hear your voice again."

He blew her a goodbye kiss.

Alex looked around in fascination as he watched the farmers hard at work on their farms. He commented,

"They're like the farmers back home. They must produce a lot of food."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:47 am

William kissed both girls on the cheeks and replied, "Nah, I am the one lucky here. Who other man has two beautiful girls who keep flattering him so and loving him this much? I must be totally blessed."

Lisianthus blew Ryan a kiss back and replied happily, "Same here, cutie. Take care and I love you."

She then shut off the telepathy and went out of her room, going downstairs to have dinner with the others.

Nerine looked at the farmers with Alex and nodding, she replied,

"That's right. They work pretty hard here and they cultivate some plants that aren't in the human world. They especially like fruits so you could find a lot of fruit trees around."

She pointed to the fruit trees in the fields, which were beautiful with fresh fruits on them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:54 am

Stacey hugged William around the waist and replied, "Then we're all lucky."

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup. We're the luckiest family in the world."

Ryan then decided to have dinner as well so he rang for a maid to bring a menu and then ordered dinner for himself. He hoped that the rest of the day would be uneventful although his mind wondered who the spy in Lisianthus' party was.

Alex looked towards the fruit trees and nodding in interest, he replied,

"The fruits here look so delicious. I bet they're sweet, too, although, my darling is much sweeter."

He gave Nerine a slightly flirtatious look.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 am

William nodded happily and continued to enjoy the evening with his girls while looking at the night sky. He then asked,

"What would you like to do tomorrow?"

Lisianthus went downstairs where she met up with the others and they all had dinner together. As they ate, Lisianthus would look at them, trying to know who was the spy. But they all seemed quite normal to her and she was lost.

Nerine blushed again as Alex flirted with her. For some reason, it was as though he were flirting with her for the first time, or romancing her for the first time. She smiled to him and jokingly replied,

"I am glad you think of me sweet but I hope that doesn't mean you'd like to eat me instead?"

(I have to get off now and sorry for the delay. Sneaking, sneaking. XD Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:33 am

(lol No problem. XD Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Megan replied happily, "I want to go swimming. Can we?"

Stacey replied, "Sure and did you bring a bathing suit?"

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup, I did."

Ryan received his dinner and ate thoughtfully, thinking as well about who the spy could be. He felt worry for Lisianthus and although he really wanted to be by her side to protect her better, he knew that she wouldn't like that so he stayed away for her sake.

Alex chuckled and shaking his head, he replied, "I would never dream of eating you, darling. I want to have you to gaze and hold for all time. I hope you don't mind me doing so."

He looked lovingly into Nerine's eyes, enjoying the romantic fun moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:59 pm

William nodded and replied, "Sounds great. I don't have a bathing suit but I can get one before going tomorrow. It will be fun to spend some time on the beach and swim."

After Lisianthus and everyone finished having dinner, Lisianthus asked to talk to the duke alone. She preferred that they discuss whatever plans they had away from the soldiers so that if anyone of them were spying for the chancellor, he wouldn't hear.

So he led the way to his office and she followed him there, where they began talking about how everything was being prepared.

Nerine blushed even a little deeper and looking down shyly, she replied,

"Do I seem so sweet and beautiful to you all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Stacey replied happily, "I know of a shop near the beach that sells swim wear as well as other things for the water so we can drop by there after breakfast."

Megan replied, "Can we go boating and diving, too?"

Meanwhile, Ryan had finished his dinner and he decided to spend the evening in his room, brushing up on his spells. He looked outside and observed how beautiful the evening sky was and how he wished he could be next to Lisianthus.

Alex smiled softly and happily replied, "You're always sweet and beautiful to me, darling. I know I forget to say so but that's how I always feel in my heart for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:50 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Sure. We'll have a fun day and we'll do all kinds of activities we have time for, alright? It will be a day for the beach."

Lisianthus talked with the duke about the preparations and he told her that everything was going smoothly, as he was able to gather a large amount of soldiers. Lisianthus asked him to make sure that all of them were loyal to her, as she didn't want any other spies among her group.

Nerine couldn't really believe that however. If Alex felt that loving towards her, why did he neglect her before? Why whenever Lycoris showed up in their life, all attention became focused on her? Was he trying again to make her forget what happened by some sweet words? Or was he honest this time?

Trying to erase the doubts from her mind, she smiled softly to him and replied,

"I don't want you to say it. Just show me it through your love and care, if you have them for me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:08 am

Megan cheered happily and replied, "Yays! I can't wait for tomorrow."

Stacey added, "Me, too, and I can't wait to see how well our handsome can swim."

As Ryan continued to gaze thoughtfully at the night sky, he wondered to himself who the spy could be to betray Lisianthus like so. He was convinced that it was one of the soldiers but who? Although he didn't like that soldier who was following Lisianthus, it most likely wasn't him.

Alex nodded, understanding the meaning behind Nerine's words. He replied, "Then I'll show you how much I love you, darling."

He looked out and then said, "I wonder how close we are now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:15 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "I can swim alright but I bet my pretties swim much better than I do. As beautiful as magical mermaids, I think."

Lisianthus and the duke talked for a little more while then once they were done, Lisianthus excused herself and left. Seeing that it wasn't bedtime yet, she decided to enjoy herself a little in the mansion's gardens. So she went out to have a walk under the moonlight while enjoying the breeze air, although it wasn't fun to walk alone without Ryan by her side.

Nerine looked outside with Alex and could see that they were between the beautiful fields. She turned to Alex and asked,

"Where would you like to stop? You could tell the driver to pause and we could have a walk around the fields and countryside if you want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:24 am

Stacey and Megan blushed happily and Stacey replied, "Aww you flatter us so, handsome."

Megan added, "Yup but I like it."

(Aww Ryan feels the same way. XD)

Ryan's thoughts strayed and he no longer thought about the spy but rather hoped that he would be caught sooner or later. Meanwhile, Ryan thought about how much he missed Lisianthus and how he missed holding her in his arms and loving her. He hoped that this whole mess with the chancellor would soon be smoothed over and that Lisianthus would get her throne back.

Alex nodded and replied, "I like that idea a lot."

He peeked his head outside the window and asked the driver to stop for a few minutes, as he wished to walk outside in the countryside with Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:28 am

William chuckled once more and replied, "I only speak the truth, pretties, and don't you flatter me so as well? This is only a little compared."

(lol I envy Lisianthus. She has Ryan all to herself and he loves her so much. XD)

Lisianthus continued walking around the gardens for a while, all the while thinking about Ryan and how much she longed to be with him. If anything, she were angry the most at the chancellor for daring to go after him and to be the cause of their separation like this. She promised herself that she will make him pay dearly for that, and longed to the moment of victory when she'd be reunited once more with Ryan, hoping that she could really come out alive and victorious.

The driver did as Alex told him and stopped the carriage on a side in the fields. Then he got off and opened the door to the couple so that they could go out and have their walk.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:36 am

Megan replied, "But we tell the truth, too, about how wonderful you are."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right."

(lol Yup. XD Well, I admit that I envy Callie more because she has her Yusei. Wish I could find my real life Yusei out there somewhere. XD)

As the night wore on, Ryan began to feel a little sleepy so he thought it best to turn in for the night and get some sleep. Getting up, he took a pair of pajamas and then went into the bathroom to wash up and change.

Alex got out first and after helping Nerine get out of the carriage, he walked beside her as they explored the fields. He commented,

"This world really isn't all that different from the human world but what do you think, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: