Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:04 am

William tasted a bite of his shrimp scampi and nodding happily as well, he replied,

"This tastes wonderful. The food here is very delicious."

Lisianthus and the others finished having dinner and they thought about what to do next. Lisianthus planned to contact the duke of Myriaden as well as talking to Irene and once she gathered enough forces, she would announce herself to the chancellor. But she wasn't sure whether she was ready to fight, and how dangerous would that be.

Nerine didn't reply immediately to what Alex said. Talk. Right. So that once more, he keeps telling her how he had to stay with Lycoris to protect her. To convince her again that Lycoris was an angel and that she shouldn't be so mean to her. That was talking to him, right?

She simply nodded and replied, "As you wish, my lord. Talk it is. Whatever you want. Whatever you want, my lord."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:12 am

Stacey smiled and replied, "I'm happy you like it, handsome. The restaurants here serve really delicious dishes and the seafood is always fresh."

Megan replied, "I love that."

Ryan finished his dinner and then placed his tray outside for a maid to pick up later. Then he decided to go over spells and brush up on them so that if needed, he would be prepared for a fight to defend Lisianthus.

Alex wasn't sure what to make of Nerine's reaction but seeing that she appeared neutral on the matter, he replied,

"If you'd rather not, I won't force you. I just think we need some time alone to talk things out-just talk."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:42 am

William nodded and replied, "It sure is. I like this town so far. It doesn't have any drawbacks as far as I can see till now. Beautiful nature, wonderful activities, delicious food. This is one fun vacation."

After Lisianthus and everyone finished talking, they decided to turn in for the night to get some needed rest. So everyone went to their rooms and Lisianthus made sure to check on Melody first, before turning in for the night as well.

Honestly, Nerine didn't care whether she and Alex talked or not. It seemed to her that the outcome was one, and that the whole thing was useless then. What was the point if he wasn't going to change his mind? What was the point if he failed to understand her despite all that she's said to him?

She replied, "Whatever you want, my lord. Whatever makes you happy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:03 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, yup, William is right."

Stacey smiled and replied, "I'm happy that you both love it here. I thought this would be the perfect place for our vacation. It's not crowded and we can enjoy nature but yet have the comforts of a small town."

Ryan started to feel a little sleepy later in the night so he decided to stop brushing up on his spells for now and to turn in for the night instead. He took out a pair of pajamas from his bag and then went into the bathroom to wash up and change.

As Alex kept hearing Nerine repeat that she would do whatever "made him happy," he replied,

"Will it upset you if we talk? I don't want to push you."

He wanted to make it known that he was trying to look out for her feelings, trying to understand her better.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:44 pm

William nodded and replied, "It was an excellent choice, pretty. I especially like the exotic atmosphere of this town. It's refreshing and personally, to me, it's quite new and wonderful to experience. I especially like the beach. It's beautiful."

Lisianthus went to her bedroom where she found herself a comfortable nightgown and washed up then changed for the night. Once she was done, she put away her clothes then finding the box Ryan had given her before, she took out a vial of the sleeping potion and drank it.

Once that was all done, she climbed in bed and although she felt lonely without Ryan by her side, she had to get some rest so she closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.

Nerine turned to Alex and looked at him for a moment. Part of her wanted to ask him if he really cared about her feelings. Part of her wanted to ask him if he really cared about pushing her and if he did, then why did he hurt her all the time? If he did, why did he push her through everything?

But instead, she gave him a small, dry smile and replied,

"It doesn't matter to me. It won't change the least of anything. So again, whatever makes you happy, my lord."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Stacey nodded and replied, "Me, too. The beach here is one of the most beautiful I've been to and it's clean as well. The local people take care of it well."

Megan added, "I can't wait to go back and I want to see the sea creatures, too."

Ryan finished changing into his pajamas and after leaving the bathroom, he put away his clothes. Then he climbed into bed as well and although it was difficult to fall asleep quickly without Lisianthus in his arms, he finally managed to do so, wishing that she would be safe always.

Alex didn't know what to make of Nerine's reply and not knowing what to say, he sighed to himself and turned his head to the side.

Bryan looked on at the couple and felt saddened. It did seem as though Alex was trying although Nerine certainly wasn't making things easy for him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:49 am

William nodded happily and replied,

"I am curious to see them too. They must be very pretty."

He was soon done with his food and waited for Stacey and Megan to finish.

(I'll start the next morning. XD)

The next morning, Lisianthus soon woke up as the sun rose in the sky. She had had a peaceful night and was able to sleep soundly without nightmares. Deciding to start the day, she got up and after getting herself a change of clothes, she entered the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Nerine observed that Alex remained silent so she didn't say anything as well. The party soon arrived at the park and turning to Bryan and Rosaline, Nerine said,

"Here we are. Which part would you like to explore first?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:29 am

Stacey and Megan finished their meal soon after and once everyone was done, Stacey turned to William and asked,

"Would you like to take care of the bill, handsome? Then I can take you all to see the local band and enjoy the music."

(Ok. XD)

Ryan woke up early the next morning, as he didn't know when Lisianthus would be going out. He got out of bed and after getting a change of clothes, he went to the bathroom to shower and change.

Bryan turned to Rosaline and happily replied, "I'll let my love decide. Which would you like to explore first?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:42 am

William nodded and got up to take care of paying the bill. Once he was done, he returned to Megan and Stacey and said,

"All done. Let's go."

Lisianthus took a quick shower then changed into a white strap top and pair of jean shorts. She brushed her teeth and combed her hair into a ponytail then went out of the bathroom.

Once she put away her clothes, she left the room to find the others.

Rosaline looked thoughtful then happily replied,

"How about the summer section?"

Nerine nodded and led the way into the summer section. Fortunately, the park wasn't to crowded so it was fairly quiet and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:59 am

Stacey and Megan got out of their seats and Stacey held on to William's left arm while Megan held on to William's right hand. Happily, Stacey said,

"I'll lead the way."

She then led the way out of the restaurant and headed towards the central section of town.

Ryan quickly finished his shower and after drying off, he put on a light blue shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. Then he combed his hair and after he was done, he left the bathroom and put away his pajamas. Then he rang for a maid and ordered breakfast for himself. He assumed that Lisianthus and the soldiers wouldn't stay in Lileville today so he planned to check out first thing.

Once the party arrived in the summer section, Bryan looked around in wonder and said,

"Wow, this is beautiful. And it feels like summer here, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:15 am

William held Stacey's arm and Megan's hand and followed them out of the restaurant, heading towards the central section of town. He looked forward to exploring around and having fun.

Lisianthus met the duke and the soldiers and they all had breakfast together. Once that was done, she decided to head on to Myriaden to meet its duke and talk with him about helping her.

So along with the soldiers, she went to get Melody and the pegasuses to leave.

Rosaline nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it's a pretty place here. And it hasn't changed much. Everything is as beautiful as it is."

Nerine remained silent, simply looking on the road and not even observing the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:20 am

The group walked for a little while, enjoying the evening atmosphere as they headed towards the central district. After about ten minutes, they arrived and immediately, Stacey spotted the local band performing. Pointing to the band, she said,

"That's the local band around here. They play a special kind of music called reggae. It gives off that tropical feel."

Megan looked fascinated, watching one of the band members play the drums on a couple of huge metal cylinders.

Ryan quickly finished his breakfast and after leaving the tray outside the room for a maid to pick up, he packed up his things and then went to the front desk to check out.

After he finished checking out, he put on his traveling cloak and went outside, looking for any signs of Lisianthus or the soldiers.

Bryan looked on happily at Rosaline and replied, "I love it here, being with you, my love."

Alex looked tentatively at Nerine but dared not initiate any conversation after the neutral reception he had received earlier.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:27 am

William looked at the band happily and watched as they played their tropical music. He listened and nodding delightfully, he replied,

"This is so beautiful, don't you agree, pretties? This is the first time I hear this kind of music."

Lisianthus and the soldiers got their pegasuses and horses then prepared to leave. Once everyone was ready, she said goodbye to the duke, informing him that she will visit soon, then left Lileville, heading towards the forests to the road.

Rosaline looked back happily at Bryan and replied,

"It's the same here, my love. I wouldn't have been this happy if it weren't that you were right here with me."

Although Nerine didn't have her eyes on them, she could hear the words Rosaline and Bryan exchanged and her heart felt miserable, although she didn't show any signs. How she ached to have that kind of relationship with Alex. But she had none of that and she almost had no hope either.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:34 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it's wonderful and they're so talented."

Stacey smiled and replied, "I like the music here. It's quite fast-paced and fun. We can dance to it if you'd like."

There were a few people near the band dancing happily to the music.

Ryan watched from a nearby distance as Lisianthus and the soldiers prepared to leave and seeing that they were taking the road, he felt relieved, as it would be easier to follow them on foot than if he had to fly to keep up with them.

The silence between them was uncomfortable for Alex and so he thought that any conversation was better than none. He commented,

"The afternoon is beautiful, isn't it, darling? The weather is good."

(Hmm I wonder if there's a way for Nerine to be ok with Alex being with her and Lycoris. XD)

(I'm going to go ahead and get off for the night now but I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:25 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William observed how the people danced happily to the music but he wasn't much interested in fast-paced dancing. He preferred the quiet, romantic music he danced to with Stacey. So he replied,

"I don't think I'd like to dance but maybe my pretties would like to?"

Lisianthus and the soldiers rode their pegasuses and horses to the road, soon taking it and riding evenly. The soldiers made sure that Lisianthus stay in the middle of them, wanting to protect her.

As they rode, she said, "Keep on going this speed. I know the journey to Myriaden will take a longer time this way but we don't want to attract any attention. Let's take our care."

The soldiers nodded, understanding what she said.

(Ahh I am not sure myself but I don't think it's that easy, considering the circumstances. XD Maybe if Nerine changes her opinion about Lycoris and gets convinced that she isn't the devil she thinks she is. XD)

Nerine snapped out of her thoughts as Alex talked to her and momentarily turning to him, she nodded and simply replied,

"Yeah. It is, my lord."

She turned her eyes back on the road, not showing much expression.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:53 pm

Megan replied happily, "I want to dance!"

Stacey smiled and added, "It looks fun." She turned to William and said, "You can watch your pretties if you don't want to join."

Ryan was able to keep up with the party although he didn't directly follow them behind on the road. As much as possible, he took to the cover of trees, making sure that no one and nothing would attack Lisianthus.

(Ahh I see. Yup, that won't be easy at all. XD)

Alex sighed to himself, seeing that Nerine wasn't open to more conversation. Not knowing what else to do, he focused on the surroundings, trying to take pleasure in the beauty around them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:34 am

William chuckled happily and nodding, he replied,

"I'd love that. It would be beautiful to watch my pretties dancing to this music. Go ahead and have fun."

Lisianthus and the soldiers continued riding through the woods for a couple of hours, going fairly slowly. The journey to Myriaden could take a day or more, but as Lisianthus wasn't in a hurry, she thought it was better be safe than sorry.

As they rode, she discussed her plans with the soldiers and such, taking their opinions and figuring out the best solutions.

Nerine continued walking by Alex's side quietly but she didn't even care to observe the surroundings. Inside, she was thinking. What could she do? What did she do wrong? Why was all this happening? Why didn't Alex love her anymore-as she thought-? What makes him cling to Lycoris so much and risk everything between them like that? Was she asking for too much when she simply wanted his love for her alone? Wasn't that her right as his wife?

Too many questions but she had no answers and she was going crazy. She just wanted Alex to love her like he used to, when he used to love her and only her. She wanted that Alex back. She really wanted that Alex back.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:41 am

Stacey nodded and Megan held Stacey's hand, leading her to where the others were dancing. The two danced happily to the music, keeping up with its fast pace.

Ryan made sure to stay close to the party but not too close, as he didn't want to be discovered. He could tell, though, that Lisianthus was talking to the soldiers and although he couldn't hear what they were discussing, he judged that it must be a serious topic by the looks of their faces.

Alex was in a contemplative mood as well. He wondered how he could get Nerine to understand. It wasn't that he didn't love her anymore. He did love her still but his heart also loved Lycoris and he couldn't repress that, even if he wanted to. The obstacle, though, was that Nerine was so convinced that Lycoris was bad. He knew that Lycoris wasn't perfect and that she had made mistakes in the past but he knew that her intentions were always good and for that, he loved her so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:22 pm

William watched Stacey and Megan happily as they danced. They looked so happy and for that, William was delighted. He was happy to see the grins on their faces, for that was all he lived for and wanted in life.

Lisianthus and the soldiers kept riding on for a few hours but as it was approaching lunchtime, they decided to stop at a town to rest. However, not wanting to attract attention, they split up in a few groups, then entered the town to find somewhere where they could have something to eat.

The party continued walking for a while before eventually beginning to walk between the autumn fields in the autumn section. Rosaline looked around happily and commented,

"Wow, this part is beautiful as well. I am loving it here. It's wonderful, right, my love?"

She turned to Bryan for an answer.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Stacey and Megan continued to dance happily and Stacey took the chance to glance at William, seeing his happiness all over his face.

Once the music was over, everyone stopped dancing and clapped their hands in appreciation. Megan ran to William and asked, "Did you like it?"

Ryan noticed the group enter a town and then split up. He decided to follow Lisianthus and the soldiers that were with her, as he wished to stay as close to her as possible.

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it definitely is. The leaves are so bright and colorful and it feels like autumn."

He looked happily into Rosaline's eyes as the group continued its tour around the park.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:57 am

William clapped delightfully to Megan and nodding happily, he replied,

"Yup, I loved it. You two are very talented, you know that? And you looked beautiful dancing like that."

Lisianthus and a couple of soldiers headed towards one of the small restaurants, and Lisianthus made sure to hide her hair with the cap so she wouldn't be recognized. They left the pegasuses nearby then entered the restaurant to have lunch.

Rosaline continued enjoying her time, looking around the park and observing the beautiful surroundings while enjoying the company. Meanwhile, Nerine made no comments and was pretty silent, simply looking on the road.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:24 am

Megan blushed happily and replied, "Thanks, William. You should dance with us. It's lots of fun."

The band started to perform another song and it was fast as well although not as fast as the previous one.

Ryan observed Lisianthus and the soldiers enter the restaurant but decided against following them inside, for possible fear of being recognized. Instead, he went to a nearby restaurant and made sure to get a seat next to the window so he could see when Lisianthus and the others would leave.

Alex noticed that Nerine continued to be silent and feeling how uncomfortable it was, he quietly asked,

"Are you not enjoying your time today, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:17 am

William smiled but shaking his head, he replied,

"Nah, I don't think I'd be so good at it. The music is pretty good but I am afraid I might be a little clumsy. You can go ahead and continue dancing. You looked wonderful."

Lisianthus and the soldiers ordered lunch and had it while discussing some other things. In a matter of an hour, they were all done and left the restaurant, heading to the point where they would meet up with the rest of soldiers.

Nerine turned to Alex momentarily and shrugging her shoulders slightly, she replied,

"It's a time like any other, my lord. Nothing too special about it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:38 am

Megan nodded and ran back to the dance floor to dance to the new music. Stacey approached William and asked,

"Are you sitting out on this one, too? Your girls could teach you to dance if you'd like."

Ryan ordered and had his lunch as well. Seeing Lisianthus and the soldiers leave, he finished up his meal, paid, and then left the restaurant, making sure to keep up with the group.

(Man, this makes Ryan look like a stalker. lol)

Alex nodded and turned his attention back to the front but it hurt him to see Nerine behaving this way. She didn't appear angry at him but rather indifferent and it felt worse to him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:46 am

William chuckled happily and shaking his head, he gave Stacey a kiss on the cheek and replied,

"I'd rather watch my girls dancing happily out there. It brings much delight to my heart."

(lol I have the same feeling. XD)

Lisianthus and the soldiers all met up and then went out of the town, taking the road again and continuing the journey to Myriaden. They expected to make it at the town a little after dinnertime, so they kept on going with the same speed.

Seeing how Alex didn't say anything anymore, Nerine quickly glanced at him before turning her attention on the road as well. She couldn't make out his feelings and she couldn't help but wonder how he felt about her behaving like this. Was he upset? Was he happy? Did he even care? Why didn't he say anything? Why didn't he try to fix things if he saw how bad things were?

She found no answers to her questions so she simply continued her silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: