Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:09 am

Megan replied, "Yup, they are. The stars look so happy tonight but how could they not be? This beach is so beautiful."

Ryan looked at Lisianthus and nodding happily, he replied, "Sure, beautiful. I'll go anywhere you want to take me. Will it be a surprise as well?"

Alex thanked the stableman and then helped Nerine into the carriage. Bryan did the same with Rosaline and the puppies and then both gentlemen entered the carriage. Once they were safely inside with the doors closed, the driver ordered the horses to head towards Cephiron.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:14 am

William nodded happily and replied, "It definitely is. They are lucky to be able to watch the beach always and the beach is lucky to have them always with it."

Lisianthus grinned and nodding happily, she replied,

"It is! But like this one, it's going to be a happy surprise and we'll love it together. I am sure!"

The carriage moved towards Cephiron, moving with swift speed. Nerine turned to Rosaline and Bryan and asked,

"Will you be able to know your way around town?"

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I still remember a little and if we get lost, we can always ask someone to lead us to the town center or something."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:18 am

Megan giggled happily and Stacey smiled and replied, "It's so beautiful here and I'm so happy to be here with my two favorite people.

Megan replied, "Me, too!"

Ryan chuckled and nodding, he replied, "I trust you, beautiful. If the next place is anything like this one, then I'm sure I'll be happy. I'd be happy anywhere with you."

He gazed lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes, his own full of love and happiness.

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok. Let's agree on a central place to meet up."

Bryan replied, "Sounds good."

The carriage moved quickly through the streets towards the city and the weather proved to be cooperative.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:32 am

William hugged Megan and Stacey lovingly and replied, "Same here, pretties. I could never be anything but happy as long as you two are with me."

Lisianthus gazed back fondly and lovingly into Ryan's eyes and replied softly,

"It will be as beautiful as this one and we have a lot of precious memories there. But I am happy anywhere with you as well."

The carriage continued moving and soon, it arrived at the town center where a huge, beautiful fountain was placed. The carriage stopped and the driver announced that they had arrived.

Nerine said, "We should get down now and split up."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:38 am

Stacey and Megan blushed happily as William hugged them both and each of them kissed William on the cheek. They felt happy being with him and spending the evening in such beauty and peace.

Ryan looked curious and replied, "I wonder where you will take me next. You are full of surprises, beautiful, but that's one of the many things I do love about you."

Alex nodded and got out of the carriage first, helping Nerine out. Bryan then got out and helped Rosaline and the puppies out as well. Alex then thanked the driver and asked him to pick them up later in the afternoon. He then turned to the others and said,

"Let's meet back here and then we can all ride back to the castle."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Sounds like a plan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:46 am

William smiled happily and the family continued their walk, enjoying each other's company and the beautiful atmosphere.

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "We can finish here then go to that place. Just tell me when you feel like it."

Nerine then said, "See you later and have fun."

She then waited for Alex to hold her arm and she could lead the way to the theaters.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:52 am

As everyone continued to enjoy the evening, Megan was curious about something and so asked,

"Are you happy, William? Do you have everything you ever wanted?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure." He then turned to Melody and asked, "Are you happy, Melody? I want to see you as happy as we are."

Alex held Nerine's arm and then said, "Ok, darling. Lead the way to the theater district and we can decide on what shows to see."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:03 am

William looked to Megan with a little surprised look but smiling, he nodded and replied,

"I have more than everything I ever needed, my little pretty. A happy family that fills my life with merriness is all I ever wanted, and now I have it."

Melody whinnied happily and flapped her wings in glee, totally happy and pleased. Lisianthus giggled happily and said,

"Melody sure looks happy."

Nerine nodded and replied, "As you wish, Alex."

She led the way towards the city's theater, which was a grand, lovely building and it was full of happy people busting around and enjoying the shows.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:09 am

Megan smiled and holding William's hand, she replied, "I'm happy. I want to see you happy always, William. Please tell me if there's anything I can do to make you even happier."

Stacey added, "Same goes for me, handsome."

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup, she sure does and I am, too. To be here with my two favorite ladies. What more could a man ask for?"

Alex looked around in fascination and wonder as they arrived at the theater building. He looked to Nerine and said,

"It looks great. I wonder what shows there are for today."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:11 am

William took both ladies' hands and kissed them like a gentleman, then gazed at them lovingly and replied,

"Smile always for me and that would be more than enough."

Lisianthus replied happily, "I'm glad to hear that, cutie. I want you to be laughing and smiling always. I love seeing your smile and hearing your laugh. They are wonderful to me!"

Nerine replied, "Let's take a look."

She led the way to where the list of shows were displayed. There were three kinds of shows. One was a romantic, dramatic play, the second was an adventurous kind of play and the last was a horror, science fiction one. Nerine turned to Alex and asked, "What would you like?"

(I have to get off now so nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:18 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Stacey and Megan smiled happily at William and Stacey replied, "We'll always smile for you, handsome."

Megan nodded and added, "Yup, yup! I like smiling for William."

Ryan chuckled and gazing fondly at Lisianthus, he replied, "Then I will smile and laugh for you always. Ahh, beautiful, I do love gazing into your eyes. They are warm as the sun."

Alex thought about it and replied, "Either the romantic play or the adventurous one interests me. What about you, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:30 pm

William smiled happily and replied, "I hope I can always make you happy and keep that beautiful smiles on your faces. I'd be more than happy then."

He held them both close in his arms as they continued walking.

Lisianthus blushed softly and getting an idea, she batted her eyelashes to Ryan flirtatiously and naughtily said,

"If that's the case, I can let you stare in my eyes all you like but I have a condition!"

Nerine thought about it for a moment then replied, "I think I prefer the romantic one. Is that okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:09 am

As they all continued to walk, Stacey suddenly realized something. Looking at William and Megan, Stacey said,

"I just realized...We've been on the beach and yet we haven't built a sand castle yet. We must do so before we leave."

Megan replied, "Yup, definitely. Sand castles are fun."

Ryan chuckled happily as he observed the look that Lisianthus gave him. Giving her a sly look, he asked,

"And what is that condition, beautiful?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure, I like that. I'll go pay for a couple of tickets."

He went to a nearby ticket booth to buy two tickets for the romantic play so he and Nerine could attend.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:54 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, that's right. We could all work together on building a nice sandcastle and since the beach is not crowded, we'll be able to do so freely. Let us find a spot to do so."

Lisianthus looked on happily and naughtily at Ryan as she replied,

"I want you to sing for me! You remember that song you sang on the festival night? I didn't know it was for me that time. So I want you to sing it again for me so I can enjoy your lovely voice."

The clerk at the booth found a couple of tickets for Alex and Nerine, and luckily, they were two front seats so they could have an excellent view. He told them that the play was going to begin in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:00 am

Stacey and Megan nodded in agreement and together, they looked around for a nice spot to build a sandcastle. Megan found such a spot and led the way there. Once they arrived, she and Stacey got on their knees and began piling up sand to build a sand castle.

Ryan grinned and replied, "I would be happy to sing for you again, beautiful, and this time, you and Melody are the audience."

He took a deep breath and then began singing the words to the song he sang during the festival that was dedicated to Lisianthus.

Alex paid for the tickets and then thanked the clerk, taking the tickets. He saw that the show would begin in a few minutes and so turning to Nerine, he said,

"We should hurry, darling. The show's about to start."

He held Nerine's arm and led the way inside the theater building.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:06 am

William kneeled by Megan's and Stacey's side and he would help in building the sandcastle as well by piling up the sand with them. Once they had enough sand, they began shaping it into a beautiful sandcastle.

Lisianthus listened to Ryan happily, blushing softly all the time and looking at Ryan fondly and lovingly, adoring and admiring his voice and feeling touched by the words.

Nerine followed Alex to inside the theater and they were soon inside the show hall. They soon found their seats and sat down comfortably, waiting for the show to begin.

Indeed, it did begin a few minutes after, where the curtains were removed and the play started.

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=799
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-