Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:43 am

Stacey thought about it for a minute and then replied, "We haven't tasted crawfish yet. They're quite tasty and I especially love them when they're steamed and spicy."

Megan nodded enthusiastically and replied, "I'd like to try them."

Ryan spent the rest of the afternoon in his room, brushing up on his spells. After he was done, he looked through his belongings to see if he was running low on magic supplies and he noticed that he needed a few things so he decided to go out and see if there was a magic shop that would have the items he needed.

Alex sighed quietly and replied, "I thought we could use the company. Things were so strained between us and I thought having friends would help ease that tension. I didn't think they would be in danger."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:48 am

William nodded interestedly as well and replied, "Yup, that sounds delicious. We should try it next time we get."

He soon finished up his lunch and as Stacey and Megan continued eating their food, he got up and said, "I'll go ahead and take care of the bill till you're done, pretties."

He then went to the cashier to take care of the payments.

After the negotiation proposal was all taken care of, Lisianthus was free for the rest of the afternoon. Knowing that she wouldn't meet up with Ryan before the evening, she decided to spend her time reading the healing book she had bought before, wanting to strengthen her healing abilities in order to be able to protect her soldiers and of course, Ryan, if she needed to.

Nerine glanced at Alex for a moment and after a few seconds of silence, she replied,

"Well, it's no use regretting it. They are already here. Let's hope we can make it out of this safely, and without anyone being hurt. You never know what the chancellor is really up to."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:00 am

Meanwhile, Stacey and Megan finished up their meals and once they were done, they waited for William to return so that they could get going to the art museum and spend the afternoon there.

Ryan arrived at a small magic shop and saw that it had all the items he wanted. He took care to make sure that he got enough of everything and then after paying for the items, he left the shop, taking his time.

Alex nodded solemnly and replied, "That's true. Hearing the chancellor speak about Sia, I wonder what she was like as queen. Do you know, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:04 am

William finished taking care of the payment and returned to the girls. He then helped them get up and holding Megan's hand and Stacey's arm, he said,

"You can ahead and lead the way to the museum, pretty."

Lisianthus spent the rest of the afternoon and practicing her healing spells and remembered all of the things she needed. Eventually, it was around dinnertime, so she went downstairs to join the others.

Nerine shook her head and replied, "How would I know? I lost contact with Sia ever since the war took place and we lost touch then. I hadn't reconnected with her except when she found us back in the humans' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:09 am

Stacey nodded and holding William's left arm, she led the way to the museum. Megan held on to William's right hand and looked on happily as the family walked. They finally arrived after a little time had passed and upon entering, they noticed that there weren't a lot of visitors so they were free to look around at their leisure.

Ryan arrived back at the inn and after putting away his shopping bag, he saw that it was close to dinner. So he decided to go ahead and ring for a maid to bring a menu so he could order some food.

Alex replied, "I'm sorry, darling. It's just...I know that the chancellor was being mean about Sia and there can't be any truth to what he's saying. But he seemed so convinced and he has been nice to us. I'm so confused."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:12 am

William noticed that the museum wasn't very crowded as well and was glad about that. Turning to Megan, he said,

"You can lead us around, alright? You should complete freedom to look over the pictures you like."

Lisianthus met with the others downstairs and they all gathered to have dinner while talking with each other. Lisianthus was eating excitedly, for she knew that she would meet with Ryan soon and she had a perfect idea to spend the evening with him.

Nerine turned to Alex and with a look that didn't show much emotion, she replied,

"Who knows? We know Sia personally but we never knew her as a queen. The chancellor did and maybe she did things that nobody could like. We can't really judge."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I like that. Ok, follow me."

She led the way to the paintings she wanted to view. She was mainly interested in landscapes so she led the way towards those paintings with Stacey and William following.

Ryan got his food and as he ate, he smiled to himself. He knew that Lisianthus would soon come and he looked forward to spending the evening with her, to hold her in his arms and tell her how much he loved and adored her.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true."

Seeing Nerine's expression and noticing how late it was, he then said,

"We should turn in now, I think. We'll need our sleep for tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:23 am

William and Stacey followed Megan as she led the way around the museum, enjoying the paintings they saw and loving the different scenes and colors.

Lisianthus finished eating dinner fairly quickly then excused herself, running upstairs to her room. She decided to wash up and change her clothes so that she would look gorgeous to Ryan. She changed her clothes into an elegant brown spaghetti strap top and wore a short jean skirt. Then she combed her hair and let it flow down her shoulders beautifully.

Once she was done, she went out of the palace and headed towards the stables to take Melody.

Nerine nodded and replied, "You're right, Alex."

She laid down on the bed and put her head on the pillow but didn't fall asleep yet, waiting for Alex to join her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:29 am

As everyone walked around the museum, Stacey commented,

"You know, Megan, I bet we'll see your paintings in a museum someday."

Megan blushed and replied, "Really? You think so?" She looked cutely at William.

Ryan finished his dinner as well and after leaving his tray outside for a maid to take later, he returned to his room and sat comfortably in a chair. He looked outside, waiting for any signs of Lisianthus.

Alex laid his head down on his pillow and gently wrapped his arms around Nerine's waist. He then leaned in to give Nerine a soft sweet good night kiss and then said,

"Good night, darling. Sleep well."

He then closed his eyes, letting sleep soon engulf him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:33 am

William nodded happily and replied, "Stacey is totally right. I am sure we'll see your paintings in a museum one day and you'll wow everyone out."

Lisianthus got Melody and made sure the pegasus was all clean and beautiful looking. Then she rode it and flew away towards the inn. However, she decided to do something new and once she reached the inn, she searched around for Ryan's bedroom's window.

(I'll go ahead with the new morning. XD)

The next morning, Nerine woke up early as the sun shone brightly in the sky. She saw Alex sleeping peacefully by her side so not wanting to disturb him, she went out of the bed quietly, got herself a change and entered the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:43 am

Megan blushed deeper and shyly replied, "Aww thanks. I hope so. I want you two to be so proud of me and happy that I'm your daughter."

Stacey smiled and replied, "We already are."

Ryan gazed outside and as he did so, he saw Lisianthus and Melody approaching the window. He was momentarily surprised but pleasantly so. He got up and after opening the window, he said,

"Hey, beautiful. This is a beautiful surprise."

(Ok. XD)

Alex woke up a little later and saw that Nerine wasn't next to him. But hearing sounds from the bathroom, he knew that she was already awake and getting ready for the day. So he decided to get out of bed and took a change of clothes. Then he waited for Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:15 am

(Sorry for the delay in posting once more. XD)

William smiled happily and nodding wholeheartedly, he replied, "That's true and know that we'll always support you no matter what and we'll be always by your side."

Lisianthus grinned happily to Ryan and replied, "Hey, cutie. I hope you don't mind but I'd like to kidnap you for the rest of the evening and have you all to myself. Come on, hop on!"

She approached the window and extended her hand to Ryan for him to get on.

Nerine took a quick shower then changed into a nice white dress, then combed her hair elegantly. She then went out of the bathroom and put away her clothes. Seeing Alex awake, she smiled softly and said,

"Good morning, Alex."

(I have to get off now. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:18 am

(No problem and nite, nite. ^^ I'll post tomorrow but it might be late since I have work and all that. XD)

Megan replied happily, "I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you both as my parents."

Stacey smiled and replied, "And we are the luckiest people to have you as our daughter."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Kidnapped by two beautiful ladies? I don't mind at all."

He held Lisianthus' hand and then got on behind her. He then greeted Melody by saying,

"Hey, Melody. How are you? I've missed you, too."

Alex returned the smile and replied, "Good morning, darling. You look beautiful, a pure vision in white."

He gazed lovingly at Nerine for a minute and then said, "I'll go use the bathroom now and then we can go have breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:59 pm

(Ahh I understand. ^^ Take your time. ^^)

William nodded wholeheartedly and replied, "That's totally right. You're our daughter whom we're so proud of and happy with."

He placed a soft kiss on Megan's cheek.

Melody flapped her wings and whinnied happily, greeting Ryan back and telling him that she had missed him as well. Lisianthus smiled then turning to Ryan, she looked at him lovingly and playfully and said,

"I hope you're free for me this evening. I want to have you all to myself and to take you around different places. We'll have a swell time together tonight!"

Nerine nodded and replied, "Of course, Alex. I'll go ahead and make the bed here then wait for you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:42 am

(Ok, I'm back from work and all. I'll check back here but I should be online until I go to sleep. ^^)

Megan blushed happily after William kissed her on the cheek and she shyly replied,

"I love you both so much."

Stacey felt her heart swell and she hugged Megan.

Ryan wrapped his arms around Lisianthus' waist and slyly replied,

"I have time for my beautiful kidnapper and her companion, of course. And you can kidnap me anytime you'd like."

Alex nodded and then went into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:11 am

(Welcome back. I am here now as well. ^^)

William felt touched as well by Megan's words and hugged her too. He felt quite happy to see Megan's smile and was happy that he and Stacey could make her merry.

Lisianthus returned the sly look and after giving Ryan a kiss on the cheek, she said,

"Okay then. Hold on tight because I am not letting you go anywhere anytime soon."

She then ordered Melody to move and the pegasus flew away from the inn and headed also out of Myriaden.

After Alex entered the bathroom to get ready, Nerine made the bed and tidied the room. Once she was done with that, she sat down on a nearby chair, waiting for Alex. She did look forward to their day and wondered how it would go.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:17 am

(Coolies. ^^)

After Stacey and William released Megan from the family hug, Megan said,

"I want to look around some more."

She instinctively held William's and Stacey's hands and led the way to the different paintings.

Ryan held on tightly but yet gently to Lisianthus, wondering where they were heading. He saw that they were leaving the town and Ryan asked,

"So where am I being kidnapped to?"

Alex finished his shower and after drying off, he put on a pair of dark blue jeans and clean dark green shirt. He then combed his hair and once he looked presentable, he left the bathroom and put away his pajamas. Then offering his arm to Nerine, he said,

"Let's go have breakfast, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:22 am

William held Megan's hand and the couple followed her around as she led the way. He would look at the different paintings and point out the interesting ones to Stacey and Megan.

Lisianthus shook her head and glancing playfully at Ryan, she replied,

"Now, now, what kind of kidnapper tells the kidnapped where they are taking them? It's a total surprise but it's a pleasant one!"

They were soon out of town and Lisianthus led Melody at a high speed, letting the wing brush against their faces.

Nerine got up and holding Alex's arm, she smiled softly at him and said,

"Alright and you're looking cute today."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:31 am

Stacey and Megan would look at the paintings which interested William and they, in turn, would point out the paintings they liked. It was a fun afternoon for everyone, gazing at the various paintings and the stylings of different artists.

Ryan chuckled happily and continued to hold on tight to Lisianthus as Melody flew faster. He wondered where they were going but wherever it was, Ryan knew he would have a wonderful night with Lisianthus.

Alex blushed slightly and replied, "Thanks, darling."

He then led the way out of the bedroom and down the stairs. He wondered whether they would have breakfast in the dining room or the garden outside so he walked around, looking for any signs.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:42 am

William watched the paintings Stacey and Megan would point out as well and would admire them happily. He enjoyed spending the afternoon with them like so.

The time passed and soon, the evening was beginning to come and the museum was becoming less crowded.

Lisianthus continued leading Melody as they flew fast and they were able to travel a long part fairly quickly. Soon, it was apparent that they were approaching Cephiron, which wasn't that far away.

As Alex and Nerine walked around, looking for any signs about breakfast, a maid noticed them. Approaching them, she bowed and said,

"Good morning, sir, lady. His majesty had ordered us to inform you that he will not be able to have breakfast with you today and he is deeply sorry about it. But you may sit in the dining room or outside in the garden and we'll be more than pleased to serve you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:48 am

Stacey noticed that most of the visitors had left and realizing the time, she said,

"We should finish up here and then decide where to have dinner. Are you about finished, Megan?"

Megan nodded and replied, "I am. I finished looking at this painting. We can get going."

Ryan realized where they were heading and looking at Lisianthus with worry, he said,

"Isn't it dangerous to be here, beautiful? What if the chancellor's soldiers are nearby?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Thank you, miss." Turning to Nerine, he then said,

"Do you want to have breakfast outside or in the dining room? I think the garden would be more beautiful but it's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:53 am

William nodded and replied, "Ok. Would you like to have dinner at a nearby restaurant or would you like to go back to the inn and have dinner there? Whatever you like."

Lisianthus looked at Ryan and smiling calmly, she replied,

"I am not afraid and where we are going, there aren't any soldiers. Plus, they won't be able to hurt me as long as we're around people. But I'd like to enjoy my time with you and this is my country too-I am not letting them put me out like that."

Nerine nodded and replied, "I'd like to have breakfast in the garden as well. The weather is quite nice today and it's going to be nice to eat in that nice atmosphere."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:59 am

Stacey turned to Megan and said, "I'd like Megan to decide."

Megan looked thoughtful and replied, "Can we have dinner at the inn? And can we have crawfish?"

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, the inn's restaurant can serve crawfish dishes."

Ryan gave a tentative smile and replied, "Ok, I trust you, beautiful. I just worry about your safety but if there are any enemies, I'll protect you."

Alex smiled and replied, "Then we are in agreement." He turned to the maid and said, "We'll go ahead and have breakfast in the garden."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:04 am

William smiled and replied, "Then it's decided. Let's get going."

He held Megan's hand and Stacey's arm then led the way out of the museum, heading back towards the inn. After a while, they arrived back there and he led the way inside to the restaurant. A waiter received him there and helped them get seated, presented them with menus and left.

Lisianthus smiled happily and replied, "We'll protect each other, cutie."

Melody continued flying and soon, they were flying over Cephiron. Lisianthus directed Melody and they arrived at that beautiful, tall tower where she and Ryan confessed love to each other.

The maid nodded and replied, "As you wish, sir. We'll get the breakfast to you there."

She bowed then left to continue her work while the couple headed to the gardens to have breakfast.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:11 am

After the waiter left, Stacey opened her menu and looking through the selections, she said,

"If I may make a suggestion, I'd try the spicy steamed crawfish. I can teach you how to eat them. It's quite fun."

Megan replied, "I'd like that."

Ryan grinned as he saw that they were heading towards the tower where they first confessed their love to each other. He gazed lovingly at Lisianthus and said,

"This is perfect."

Alex led the way to the gardens and once the couple arrived, he led the way to a table and helped Nerine to a seat. Then he took a seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: