Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:27 am

William nodded in agreement as well and replied, "I'd like that. They sound quite delicious. And how about some apple juice to go with them?"

Lisianthus grinned back and replied, "Isn't it? I wanted to come to my favorite place ever with you."

They arrived at the tower and Melody landed safely on the top of the tower. Lisianthus got off first and helped Ryan off as well.

As the couple were seated, Nerine looked around admiringly and said,

"This garden is quite beautiful, isn't it? There is plenty of every natural color and plant."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:34 am

Megan replied, "Yays! That would be great."

Stacey added, "I like that. It looks like we're all ready."

After everyone was safely on the tower, Ryan held Lisianthus in his arms and said,

"This is my favorite place with you. It has one of my fondest memories. I remember that night so clearly. We came here after the ball and festivities and it was here that I declared my love for you."

Alex looked around as well and nodding happily, he replied, "Yup, it sure does. The garden looks so beautiful in the morning light and the sun is perfect. I love feeling the warm rays on my face."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:40 am

William nodded and the waiter arrived, asking the party for their orders. William told him of what they liked and he jotted them down, bowed and left.

Meanwhile, he turned to the girls and said happily, "Today was quite wonderful."

Lisianthus wrapped her arms happily around Ryan and nodding, she replied,

"Same here, cutie. This place is quite special to me and that's why I came here with you. That moment when you told me that you love me-It was definitely the happiest moment of my life. And here we are again, and I'll tell you again, I love you, Ryan."

Nerine nodded in agreement and that moment, Lycoris and Avi arrived. The maid had told them of where the couple was having breakfast and they came to join them.

Avi smiled to them both and said, "Good morning, Nerine, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:43 am

Megan replied, "Yup. The diving was great and thank you for taking me to the museum."

Stacey replied, "You're welcome, Megan. We want you to be happy always."

Ryan felt touched by Lisianthus' words and ever so lovingly, he replied, "And I love you now and forever, my beautiful Sia."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus a sweet gentle loving kiss.

Alex stood up and replied, "Good morning, Avi. Good morning, Lycoris. Did you both sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:48 am

William nodded wholeheartedly and replied, "That's right. Whatever you want, you just have to tell us and we'll do our best to grant all your wishes. We just want you the happiest ever."

Lisianthus returned the kiss ever so sweetly, wrapping her arms around Ryan's neck and enjoying the romantic moment with the love of her life.

Avi nodded with a smile and replied, "Yup, we sure did."

He helped Lycoris sit down and he sat down as well next to her. He commented,

"The maid told us that the chancellor won't be able to have breakfast with us. I guess he's probably busy or something."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:54 am

Megan blushed and replied, "Aww I feel like a princess to have my wishes granted."

Stacey giggled happily and replied, "Well, you are like our princess in a way but much better than those usual princesses, I think."

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus with all the love and passion in his heart and once the kiss was over, he gazed lovingly into her eyes and gently stroked her hair. He softly said,

"I could stay like this with you forever. I wish I could freeze this moment in time."

Alex took his seat and nodding, he replied, "I guessed as much. Well, all we need to do now is wait for Bryan and Rosaline and then we can have a nice breakfast and decide what to do for the day."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:03 am

William chuckled happily and nodding, he replied, "That's totally true."

The waiter soon arrived with the party's orders and presented them with the plates of delicious crawfish, glasses of apple juice and bread. Then he bowed and left the family to enjoy their meal.

Lisianthus blushed slightly and gazing lovingly but shyly at Ryan, she replied in a loving, sentimental voice,

"I wish I could freeze it too and just enjoy being in your arms like so, no worries or troubles on my mind. Just seeing you and being with you makes me the happiest creature on Earth."

Avi nodded and soon, Bryan and Rosaline arrived as well, along with the puppies. Rosaline looked a little in low spirits but she did keep a normal look. Smiling a little to the party, she said,

"Good morning, everyone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:10 am

After the waiter left, Stacey said, "Ok, now I'll teach you how to eat crawfish. You have to eat them in a certain way."

First, she took a wet cloth to clean her hands and then she took a crawfish, pulled the head out and then ate the rest of the crawfish.

Ryan replied, "Tell me again, beautiful. How did I ever get so lucky to meet you and have you in my life? For I am truly the lucky one here to have such a beautiful treasure."

Alex smiled kindly at Rosaline and replied, "Good morning, Rosaline. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:16 am

William watched Stacey as she ate the crawfish and began doing the same things as well, tasting his fish. He smiled and nodding, he said,

"Yum, this is quite delicious."

Lisianthus blushed even deeper and replied happily, "Aww I am the lucky one here, cutie. Honestly, I totally mean it when I say that you're a gift sent from heaven to me. You totally changed my life to the better and words can't describe how much I love you. I do hope that I just make you happy enough as you do."

Rosaline replied, "I'm fine, thanks. I hope you all are doing greatly too."

Nerine smiled to her and said, "We are. Did you and Bryan sleep well? We were waiting for you so we can have breakfast all together."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:25 am

Megan did the same and after she ate a couple of crawfish, she said, "Yummy. William's right and this is fun."

Stacey smiled and replied, "Yup, using your hands is part of the fun. It's the best way to eat crawfish although most gentry and royalty don't like that."

Ryan replied happily, "You do, beautiful. I have never been as happy as when I'm with you. I don't think I even knew what happiness was until I met and fell in love with you and now I'm here in the most romantic place with you and beautiful Melody, of course."

He winked playfully at Melody, glancing in her direction.

Bryan returned Nerine's smile and replied, "We slept all right. We're looking forward to today, though."

Alex then said, "So what are everyone's plans for today?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:31 am

William chuckled quietly and replied, "Well, personally, I don't mind using my hands one bit. It's fun and the food is worth it."

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied lovingly, "That's exactly how I feel too, cutie. I can't wait till the day comes when I would stand with you on the altar and be your wife. I am going to be the best wife ever!"

Avi glanced at Lycoris and said, "Lycoris would like to remain here today so I am staying with her. We're going to enjoy each other's company and do a few things together to pass the time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 am

Stacey replied, "I agree. It's fun to eat foods with your hands. It can get messy but that's what we have wet cloths for."

Megan replied, "Yup, that's right and the crawfish are so yummy."

Ryan grinned and replied, "And I hope that I'll be the best husband ever for you, beautiful. You do deserve the best, after all. And I can imagine how our married life will be. Everyday, we must spend time with only each other showing how much we love one another."

Alex nodded and replied, "I see. That's a good idea since the healers may need to see Lycoris. My darling and I are going to check out some theaters, isn't that right, darling?"

He looked to Nerine for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:48 am

William smiled and they all continued eating their food happily. William then said,

"What would you like to do for the evening?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "No doubt about that! I must spend some time alone with my love so I can tell him how much I love and adore him. We won't ever get bored of each other, even when we become in our eighties or something!"

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right. The theaters here are quite fun to attend and we will be looking for a fun play."

Avi smiled and nodding, he replied, "I hope you enjoy your time."

Soon, the maids arrived with breakfast and presented the plates to everyone, then bowed and left.

(I have to go have lunch now so I'll be getting off. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:53 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Megan looked thoughtful and replied, "Can we go back to the beach? I want to look at the sky and see how the nighttime sky is different at the beach."

Ryan chuckled happily and nodding, he replied, "I agree, beautiful. And no matter how old we get, you'll always be beautiful in my eyes. I only hope to remain handsome to you even when I get older."

After the maids left, Alex happily said, "Yays! Now we can eat."

Bryan chuckled a little but nodding, he took his fork and began to eat as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

William nodded and replied, "I like that idea. The beach would be peaceful and beautiful at night and we'll enjoy the fresh air."

Lisianthus giggled happily and nodding, she replied, "Of course you'll be! No matter what, no matter how old you get, you'll be always the most handsome, strongest and most wonderful man in any world for me."

Nerine, Rosaline, Avi and Lycoris all began eating as well, with Avi helping Lycoris as usual. The weather was quite beautiful and the gardens were peaceful, creating a perfect atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:41 am

Stacey added, "And the exercise would be great after this delicious dinner."

Megan grinned and replied, "Yays! I'm happy my idea is good."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup. Let's finish eating and then we can enjoy our evening."

Ryan gazed lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes and replied, "For that, my beautiful, you deserve a loving reward."

He leaned in, giving Lisianthus another sweet romantic kiss.

As everyone ate, Alex turned to Bryan and Rosaline and asked, "What do you two plan to do today?"

Bryan turned to Rosaline and replied, "I don't know. Any ideas, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:31 am

William nodded happily and continued eating his food till he was soon finished up. He made sure to use the wet cloth to clean his fingers quite well and wipe his mouth and once he was done, he said,

"I'll go ahead and take care of the payment then we can get going."

He then went to the cashier to do as he said.

Lisianthus returned the kiss lovingly and happily, enjoying the romantic moment. After it was broken off, she replied, full of spirit,

"I definitely am the happiest woman ever when I am with you. I love you so much. I just want to stand high on this tower to scream to the world, 'I love you!'"

Rosaline looked a little lost in thoughts but as Bryan asked her, she shrugged and replied,

"No ideas, either. Maybe we can go to the park and walk around a little. Or check around the town if you'd like. Whatever you prefer, my love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:01 am

Meanwhile, Stacey and Megan finished eating and after they were done, they used wet cloths to wipe their hands clean. Then they waited for William to take care of the payment so they could head to the beach.

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "And I want to shout to the entire world that I love my beautiful Sia. Her beauty radiates everywhere she goes and I am the luckiest man ever to have you in my life."

Bryan nodded and replied, "In that case, how about a walk in the park? We can take the puppies with us."

He was worried about Rosaline ever since last evening and he wanted a chance to talk to her privately when he could.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:06 am

William took care of paying for their meals then returned to the girls. Seeing them both done, he helped them up and said, "I'll lead the way to the beach."

He held Megan's hand and Stacey's arm then led the way out.

Lisianthus blushed happily and gave Ryan a soft kiss on the cheek, replying happily,

"You do know how to flatter me and make me the happiest ever."

Rosaline smiled a little and nodding, she replied, "That sounds good."

She continued eating her breakfast and was soon done, as was Nerine. Avi and Lycoris finished a little after.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:13 am

As everyone walked to the beach, Megan looked up happily at William and said,

"You're the most wonderful man, ever, William."

Stacey smiled and added, "That's right. Other men are nothing compared to our William."

Ryan smiled fondly at Lisianthus and replied, "I simply tell the truth, beautiful. You are truly the most wonderful woman ever. I could never love anyone else the way that I love you with all of my heart."

After everyone finished, Alex turned to Bryan and Rosaline and said, "Since you're both headed to the city as well, we could all take a carriage together and then split up. I know that Avi and Lycoris will stay here today but we can all meet up for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:20 am

William blushed happily and replied, "Aww my most beautiful girls love to flatter me always, huh? But I love hearing their compliments. They are music to my ears."

Lisianthus hugged Ryan affectionately and replied, "And I love you from the deepest bottom of my heart. I want nothing in the world than to be always by your side, to support you, love you and make you the happiest ever."

Avi nodded and replied, "Sure, that sounds great."

Rosaline nodded as well and replied, "That's a good idea. The carriage should be waiting outside, I think. We can ride together then split up in the tower center."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:26 am

Megan jokingly replied, "Stacey and I make good music by flattering William."

Stacey giggled and replied, "Yup, we sure do. We'll never get tired of complimenting you, handsome."

Ryan caressed Lisianthus' cheeks and softly and replied, "And I want the same for you, beautiful. I want to be the best husband for you always-to love, support you through all the good and bad times. My love for you is deep and will never falter."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, that sounds good." He turned to Nerine and asked,

"Are you ready to go, darling? You can be my beautiful guide to the theaters."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "Same here, my pretties."

They soon arrived at the beach and it was almost empty, as it was night and not many were walking around at that time. William led the way to the sand where they could have a peaceful walk.

Lisianthus laid her head on Ryan's chest softly and wrapping her arms around him lovingly, she replied,

"Just stay by my side and love me and I'll be more than just happy with you."

Nerine smiled softly and replied, "I am. Let's go."

She got up and waited till everyone was up. Avi turned to the others and said,

"We'll see you later at dinner then. Have fun."

He then led Lycoris slowly back to inside the castle.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:39 am

As the family walked on the sand, Megan commented, "It's so quiet and peaceful here."

Stacey replied, "Definitely is. There aren't a lot of people at this time so it's perfect for an evening walk. And I can see the stars so clearly from here."

She looked up at the sky and saw a lot of stars shining so brightly.

Ryan wrapped his arms lovingly around Lisianthus and softly replied, "I'll always love you and never let you go, beautiful."

He gazed up at the stars and thought about how this evening was perfect with just the two of them and Melody up at the tower where they first declared love for each other.

After Avi and Lycoris returned to the castle, Alex held Nerine's arm and led the way towards the stables with Bryan, Rosaline, and the puppies behind them. Once they arrived, Alex requested for a carriage to take them to Cephiron and a stable hand took care of preparing one for them.

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:00 am

William watched the sight as well and nodding, he replied,

"It definitely is a beautiful scene. The stars are quite beautiful no matter where we are, right? They shine happily and look like they are twinkling merrily."

Lisianthus held on to Ryan happily, watching the sky as well and loving to have him all to herself, alone in a perfect place and spending a wonderful evening. As they enjoyed each other's company, she looked at him happily and said,

"I'd like for us to go somewhere else too after we're done here. I hope that's ok with you."

The stableman nodded to Alex and then went to do as he ordered. After a while, a carriage was prepared along with a driver, and the stable man let the party know about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: