Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:42 am

William kissed both girls on the cheek and replied,

"I am happy I look so wonderful in your eyes, pretties. As long as you think so highly of me, I don't care what anyone else thinks."

(lol I see. XD I still think Yusei is a little too perfect to be true but I hope there is someone like that in real life for you, phoenix. XD)

After a while of walking around, Lisianthus noticed it was around bedtime so she decided to go to bed and to see what's to be done tomorrow. So she entered back inside the mansion and up to her room, where she got a nightgown and entered the bathroom to wash up.

Nerine nodded and replied,

"They are similar in a lot of things but they have their differences. Here, take a look at this, Alex."

She pointed to some beautiful flowers with pearl-like shapes in the middle. She continued,

"These are called pearl pimpernels. They are beautiful and the pearls are sweet fruits."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:52 am

Stacey and Megan smiled fondly at William and Stacey replied, "We'll always think wonderfully of you, handsome."

Megan added, "Yup and if anyone says otherwise, we'll beat them up."

(Thanks. I won't settle for anyone less than a real life Yusei. XD)

Ryan finished washing up and had changed into a black pair of pajamas. After putting away his clothes, he climbed into bed and then took out his pendant, wishing to talk to Lisianthus for a little bit before going to sleep.

Alex gazed at the pearl pimpernels in fascination and he replied, "Are these really pearls in the middle? In the human world, pearls can only be found in oysters or maybe it's clams."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:56 am

William laughed out loud over Megan's comment and then happily replied,

"Hey, hey, now, what happened to the sweet, gentle Megan? Nah, you don't need to beat up anyone for me. I just want you to be happy with me and I'd ask for nothing else."

(Good luck. XD)

Lisianthus washed up and changed into a beautiful turquoise nightgown and once she was done, she went out of the bathroom and put away her clothes. She then noticed her pendant glowing and smiling to herself, she climbed into bed then opened the communication. She smiled to Ryan and said,

"Hey, cutie. Missed me that quick?"

Nerine smiled and shaking her head, she replied,

"Not really pearls, but they look like them and sometimes, they are used in making jewels, too. But the difference is that these can be eaten, and they never got spoiled no matter how long they remain."

(My next post will be delayed a bit. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:01 am

Megan looked cutely at William and replied, "Will that be enough? I don't want anyone to dare insult you."

She wrapped her arms around William's waist and Stacey added, "I'd feel the same way, too."

(Thanks. XD)

Ryan returned the smile and lovingly replied, "I did, beautiful. I wanted to see you and to hear your beautiful voice before I went to sleep. How did the rest of your evening go?"

(Ahh ok. XD)

Alex replied, "Wow, that is interesting. Do you know of many differences between this world and the human world, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:26 am

William smiled and replied, "Well, I am sure no one would insult me if I did them no harm, right? If someone did, I'd probably deserve it because I harmed them or something."

Lisianthus smiled softly to Ryan and replied, "It was fine. Nothing out of usual. I checked the duke and everything is going smoothly. I'll be quite ready soon. But I missed my cutie here."

Nerine replied, "Well, there are differences in the plants and animals, of course, and as you saw, at night, there are two moons. There is a lot to be mentioned but I'd prefer that we explore around."

There were beautiful fields of plants around them, of different fruits and flowers, and Nerine would point them out to Alex.

(I have to get off now but I'll be on more tomorrow. XD Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:35 am

(Ok. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Megan pouted and replied, "But you're too kind for anyone to think that."

Stacey added, "I agree. Our William is the kindest, most handsome, and most wonderful man ever."

Ryan replied, "I missed you, too, beautiful. I had dinner although it was lonely to eat by myself. And then I gazed at the evening sky and my thoughts were all on you."

Alex looked in fascination as Nerine pointed to the different plants around them. As they looked, he commented,

"You're very knowledgeable, darling. I had no idea my darling was so smart, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:10 pm

William chuckled and replied, "Like I said, as long as my two pretties think so highly of me, I don't care what anyone else says or thinks. But I definitely wouldn't allow anyone to say anything bad about my lovely girls here. They are angels walking on Earth."

Lisianthus blushed happily, feeling touched by Ryan's words. She looked lovingly at him and replied,

"I had a walk in the gardens a little ago but it was no fun without you walking by my side. Man, we talk together this much yet we still miss each other so badly. What would we have done otherwise? I truly miss you, Ryan."

Nerine blushed slightly again as Alex complimented her but smiling softly to him, she replied,

"It's not that I am so smart or anything. I used to explore a lot when I was young so I know these things. I am very happy to show them to you too. They are wonderful, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Stacey and Megan blushed happily and Megan replied, "I love when William compliments us."

Stacey nodded and added, "Yup, he's the best."

Ryan chuckled softly and replied, "Me, too, beautiful. It's a good thing you found these pendants so we can talk everyday. But I look forward to the day I hold you in my arms and gaze into your sunshine-filled eyes once more."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, they are. Please tell me more, darling."

He continued to gaze at the plants in fascination while paying attention to Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:11 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "What more do I want as long as my pretties keep thinking of me so highly? I feel like I am the luckiest man in the world."

Lisianthus blushed even deeper and happily replied,

"Aww your flirting never stops, huh? I miss wrapping my arms around you too and giving you the loveliest kisses. Talking in this way is never the same as being right with you."

Nerine and Alex continued walking in the fields and Nerine would point out the different plants to him as they walked. There were some birds that would fly over them and she point out them to Alex as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:53 am

Stacey replied, "And we are the luckiest girls in the world."

Megan nodded and added, "Yup, yup, that's right."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I agree with you on that, beautiful. And you know, I don't think I'd ever tire of flirting with you because I love you so much."

Alex continued to observe the various plants as well as the birds that Nerine would point out to him. Impulsively, he reached out to touch her hand and gave her a gentle smile, happy to be spending the morning with her like so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:56 am

William continued to enjoy the night with Megan and Stacey for a while more then noticed that it was getting late. Turning to them, he said,

"We should probably turn in for the night now, shouldn't we? It's getting late and we have a long day tomorrow."

Lisianthus smiled happily and replied, "Well, I didn't complain. I love my cutie's flirting with me. The best words that my ears could ever receive. I'll sleep happily tonight."

Nerine was surprised as Alex touched her hand but seeing his smile, she couldn't help but smile back to him softly. She held his hand gently and continued to point out the different sights to him, hoping that he was really enjoying the morning with her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:02 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, you're right, handsome." Turning to Megan, she then asked,

"Would you like to use the bathroom first?"

Megan nodded and replied, "Sure. I'll be right back." She got up, took a pair of pajamas and then went into the bathroom to wash up and change.

Ryan smiled lovingly and replied, "And I'll sleep well tonight, too. So do you have any plans tomorrow?"

As Alex continued to see the different sights with Nerine, he asked,

"Darling, did you use to visit the gods' world a lot when you were younger?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:07 am

After Megan entered the bathroom to get ready for the night, William turned to Stacey and smiling lovingly at her, he said,

"I hope you're happy, pretty. I know we don't have many romantic moments like before but it's a lot of fun to do these activities with Megan, right?"

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I'll visit the general whom I asked for help before and check how things are going with him. I might pay a visit to Blacklily, too, and check things with the duke there."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right. I used to spend most of the holidays here with Sia and Avi. Sometimes she'd come to the devils' world, too, so I know a lot about both worlds of course."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:13 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it definitely is, handsome. I love these moments that we spend together and you really are the most wonderful man ever. I wonder how I ever got so lucky."

She looked lovingly into William's eyes.

Ryan replied, "That's a good plan, beautiful, but just be careful, ok? Now that there's most likely a spy nearby, there's very few people you can trust."

Alex replied, "That sounds fascinating, darling. You should tell me about these memories sometime and perhaps we can do so again once Sia gets back her throne. Well, I mean visiting between the human and gods worlds."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:20 am

William smiled happily and replied, "I am the lucky one here, pretty. I never thought I might find so much happiness in my life one day."

He leaned in to give her a sweet kiss on the lips before Megan would go out of the bathroom.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Don't worry, cutie. I am doing my best to be careful and I asked the duke to be more careful when gathering the soldiers. I don't want anymore spies. I just hope I can catch the one we have between us as quickly as possible."

Nerine smiled and replied, "That would be great. The humans' world is beautiful as well and I am sure Sia would like to see more of it. I just hope things can calm down for her and everything gets back on track again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:26 am

Happily, Stacey returned the kiss, gently wrapping her arms around William's neck.

A few minutes later, Megan returned from the bathroom and she wore a pair of cute pink pajamas and put her hair down. As she was putting away her clothes, she said, "I'm all ready."

Ryan replied, "Me, too, beautiful. I wish I knew of some spell to help you figure out who the spy is but I guess you're going to have to be a good detective to figure it out."

Alex nodded and replied, "Me, too."

He then realized something and said, "I just thought of this but I wonder. Once Sia gets her throne back, do you think that Avi would want to stay with her and come with us to the human world? He might have difficulty choosing between you and Sia."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:32 am

William turned to Megan and smiling to her, he said,

"Ok. You're looking very pretty, Megan."

He turned to Stacey and said, "You can use the bathroom first, pretty. I'll wait for you."

Lisianthus smiled and nodding, she replied, "That's right. Well, I could use some adventure and mystery in this, couldn't I? I'll find out who that spy is as soon as possible and make him pay."

Nerine was silent for a moment, thinking over what Alex said. But remembering something that went between her and Avi when they were alone, she shook her head and replied,

"Not much difficulty. He'll come with us anyhow."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:39 am

Stacey replied, "Ok, handsome. I'll be quick then."

She gave William a quick kiss and after getting a nightgown, she went into the bathroom to wash up and change.

Meanwhile, Megan climbed into bed and hugged her teddy bear close to her, ready for a good night's sleep.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "At least you can see the upside to all of this, beautiful. I can see that you're much cleverer than that chancellor any day."

(I wonder what happened between Nerine and Avi. XD)

Alex looked curiously at Nerine and replied, "Do you really think so? It'd be great for him to return with us to the human world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:44 am

William waited for Stacey to finish using the bathroom, looking at the night sky admiringly as he did.

Lisianthus grinned proudly to Ryan and replied, "Aren't I? He'll be shocked at how smart I am and how he failed to get through to me all this time. I bet he's going crazy right now, frustrated at his failure."

(lol Remember that Avi still loves Nerine. XD)

Nerine nodded and smiling a little, she replied, "Yeah, I am sure of it. It would be nice to have him around and I see that you two get along together well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:50 am

A few minutes later, Stacey left the bathroom as well. She had changed into a beautiful midnight blue nightgown and had her hair down. She approached William and said,

"I'm finished, handsome. The bathroom's all yours."

Ryan laughed quietly and replied, "Yup, I can imagine that. He must be going mad at how his plans to get you keep failing time and again. He should know better than to take you on, beautiful."

(Ahh I see. I'm surprised that Avi isn't pursuing Nerine, considering that Nerine and Alex's problems haven't been completely resolved. XD)

Alex smiled and replied, "Yup. I can see that he's a good guy and it would be nice to get to know him better. I can see how all of you were childhood friends."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:06 am

William nodded to Stacey and replied, "Alright, pretty. I'll be done quickly."

He got up and entered the bathroom to wash up and get ready for the night.

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "He'll know it pretty soon. I'll make sure of it."

She yawned a little and quickly covering her mouth with her hand, she blushed in embarrassment and said,

"Heh, sorry, cutie. I must be getting tired after this troublesome day."

(Well, Avi knows that Nerine loves Alex despite everything so he'd rather help her solve their problems that try to use the situation. He says he just wants her happy with the one she loves, even if that one isn't him. XD)

Nerine nodded and replied, "It was a great childhood with everyone around. I am happy that we're all gathering again. It's been so long since we last were together."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:19 am

After William went into the bathroom, Stacey helped tuck Megan into bed and then Stacey got into her bed and pulled the covers over her. Then she happily waited for William to join her.

Ryan shook his head and smiling, he replied, "It's all right, beautiful. I can understand that you had an exciting day. I should let you get your beauty sleep although you'll always look beautiful to me."

(Aww that's sweet. That's kind of like how Callie was when she thought that Yusei would be with Akiza. XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "I can only imagine, darling. I know how precious childhood memories are. I've had a lot of them with Bryan and Greg. Those were some wonderful memories although the memories I have with you are now just as wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:26 am

William washed up and once he was all ready for bed, he got out of the bathroom. Seeing both girls in bed, he approached Megan and placed a soft kiss on her cheek, saying,

"Good night, my little pretty. Sleep well."

Lisianthus blushed happily and blowing Ryan a loving kiss, she said,

"I'll leave my cutie now but I know I'll see him pretty soon, because I'll have my night dreaming of him. Good night, cutie."

(lol Yup, quite similar situations. XD Hmm but you know, big difference between Callie and Avi and William when he had a similar situation. The first two are a lot more noble and loving. XD)

Nerine blushed slightly and replied, "Thanks, Alex. You know, it would be great if all of us could gather one day. Me, you, Sia, Avi, Bryan, Greg, Rosaline. That would be quite a warm meeting."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:35 am

Megan gave William a kiss on the cheek as well and happily replied, "Good night, William. See you in the morning."

Stacey bid Megan goodnight and then turning to William, she lovingly said,

"I'm waiting for my good night kiss, handsome."

Ryan blew a loving kiss back to Lisianthus and softly replied,

"Good night, my beautiful. I'll see you soon."

He then put the pendant away and laid down in bed, allowing sleep to engulf him.

(Ahh true, true. XD)

Alex loved the idea and nodding in approval, he replied, "That's a wonderful idea, darling. We should all have a big reunion sometime. I could host it at our house and invite everyone. It would be a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:45 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "I am coming right away."

He went to his bed and after climbing into it, he wrapped his arms lovingly around Stacey and softly said, "Here is your good night kiss, pretty."

He then leaned in to give her a loving good night kiss.

Lisianthus put away her pendant as well and after having a vial of the potion, she lay down in bed and closing her eyes, she soon fell asleep.

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right. We could all gather and exchange news and talks. It would be wonderful."

The couple continued to walk and they would pass between some farms with the farmers working hard on them. They'd notice the couple and smile at them, guessing that they were probably strangers to the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: