Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:36 am

Stacey laughed happily and quietly and replied, "And I didn't mind losing earlier in our swimming race. I enjoyed giving my handsome his wonderful reward."

Meanwhile, Megan continued to draw, concentrating heavily on her task.

Ryan continued to hold Lisianthus in his arms and realizing what she meant, he replied,

"You've been holding it in all this time, haven't you, beautiful? You want to be strong but it's so hard. I don't know what others would say but I can tell you that none of this is your fault. It's all the chancellor's. I've seen what that man truly is and he isn't a good man at all. We'll support each other and you'll get back what's rightfully yours."

As the carriage headed towards the castle, Alex asked, "So tell me, darling. What would you like to do tomorrow? We can do something again with just the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:45 am

William smiled happily and turning his attention to Megan, he saw that she was quite hard at work. He happily commented to Stacey,

"Megan is sure putting all her effort into this, huh?"

Lisianthus shook her head frantically and replied,

"But why does this have to happen to me every time? Whenever I am just about to find happiness and pleasure, something awful has to happen and endanger everyone around me. Everyone. All the people I care about are right in the chancellor's hands and the moment he wishes to hurt them, he'll do it. I'll end up losing everyone again. I'll end up being alone again."

Nerine looked thoughtful for a moment then replied,

"Well, how about we attend a play at the theater? There are lots of very good plays in the gods' world and it's a little different from the humans' world. Maybe we can watch a romantic one."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:55 am

Stacey looked on at Megan and nodding in agreement, she replied, "Yup. Our daughter sure is practicing hard. I can tell that she wants to win the contest."

Megan took out different colored pencils and put more detail into her drawing.

Ryan was a bit confused, wondering what Lisianthus meant by her former comment, but he knew what she meant by the latter. He looked straight into Lisianthus' eyes and replied,

"That won't happen. I promise that you won't be alone. You have me and I'll do my best to make sure that the others are away from the castle soon. As far as we know, Duchess Irene is the only one that could be in danger, right? We haven't heard reports that the chancellor's hurt the others."

Alex liked the idea and nodding happily, he replied, "That's a great idea, darling. I would be interested in seeing a play here and how it different from those in the human world and you could explain the differences to me. Would you like it to be the two of us?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:04 am

William nodded happily and continued watching Megan as she practiced hard, enjoying seeing her hard at work and admiring her talent.

Lisianthus immediately replied, "And how do you know he isn't planning anything for them? Why do you think he kidnapped them-to help them? Do you honestly expect that once they decide to leave, he'll let them be?! He has the greatest weapon to use against me."

Nerine nodded and replied, "I'd like that unless you'd like to invite someone to come. I wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:10 am

After some more minutes passed, Megan finally finished her drawing. Running to William and Stacey, she showed it to them and asked, "What do you think?"

Stacey smiled and replied, "It's very good. Quite detailed and beautiful."

Ryan rubbed Lisianthus' back soothingly and replied,

"Calm down, beautiful. Right now, we don't know what the chancellor is going to do with them but it would be best that they leave as soon as possible. I know it's hard to be strong but you can do it. I believe in you and you have the support of others."

Alex replied, "We can ask the others but I wouldn't mind if it's just the two of us again tomorrow. I enjoyed today and tomorrow can be just as wonderful. We can make a whole day of it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:14 am

William nodded in total agreement and replied,

"I love it. You've done quite a great job with it. It pictures the sight wonderfully."

Lisianthus buried her face in Ryan's chest and hugging him tightly, she replied,

"I don't want to be alone again, Ryan. I don't want to end up like that again just to be a queen. I don't want to be a queen if it would mean that everyone I care about would be hurt. I don't want to live that way."

Nerine smiled and replied, "I'd like that, too."

The carriage finally arrived at the castle and entered through its gates, soon stopping in front of the entrance. The driver got off and opened the door for the couple.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:20 am

Megan grinned and replied, "Thanks. The sea is so beautiful here."

Stacey replied, "I agree. It's quite a spectacular sight here."

Megan then said, "I'd like to draw you two next here if it's ok."

Ryan continued to hold Lisianthus gently in his arms and he replied, "You won't be alone. I promise. I'll be with you always."

He then thought of something and asked, "Beautiful, have you considered perhaps talking to the chancellor? Maybe negotiating with him might work. That way, there would be no need for fighting."

Alex got out of the carriage first and took the picnic basket along with him. Then he helped Nerine out and thanked the driver. Once they were outside within the castle walls, Alex asked,

"Would you like to rest a little before dinner, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:25 am

William liked the idea and nodding, he replied,

"I don't mind at all. It's a beautiful place here and it would be a good thing for you to try to draw, right, pretty?"

He turned to Stacey for an answer.

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "No, I didn't think of that."

She calmed down a little and looked thoughtful, as though she were thinking about Ryan's suggestion. She said,

"Do you think if I could talk to him and tried to convince him to let go of the throne in exchange for keeping him a chancellor and changing a little of my way of ruling, that might work?"

Nerine nodded and replied, "That sounds good. We should return the picnic basket and then we can rest a little in our bedroom."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:35 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "I agree and we'll be very still so you can draw us well, Megan."

Megan smiled and replied, "Thanks. I'll start now."

She took a fresh piece of paper and began to draw William and Stacey while Stacey made sure to sit still.

Ryan smiled a little and nodding, he replied, "It could. I think the chancellor might have taken such drastic action because he didn't like the way things were before so perhaps if he knew that you were willing to be more open to change, he could agree. If you take this route, it would be best to send a messenger to him first with the negotiation proposal."

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok."

He led Nerine into the kitchen to return the picnic basket and after doing so, he led the way upstairs to the bedroom where he and Nerine could rest for a bit before dinner.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:40 am

William made sure to sit still as well so that Megan would be able to draw him and Stacey skillfully. It made him happy that they could help her in her favorite activity and to watch her work so hard on it.

Lisianthus nodded, taking in the idea and thinking over about it. Finally, she replied, "I'll think about it and see if it's possible."

She paused a moment and finally calming down, she wiped away her tears and looking down, she said quietly,

"I didn't want you to see me in this state. You must be disappointed in me now. Your strong, tough fiancee turned out to be a crybaby."

Nerine followed Alex upstairs to their bedroom and once they were in, they closed the door behind them. Nerine sat down on the bed and waited for Alex to join her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:48 am

Stacey continued to sit still next to William while Megan continued to draw the two of them. After a while, Megan showed the couple the drawing although it was only half finished. She asked,

"What do you think?"

Stacey replied, "It looks good so far."

Ryan gently placed his right hand on Lisianthus' chin and tilted her head so that she could look into his eyes, which were full of love and warmth for her. He replied softly,

"I would never think of you as a crybaby and it's ok to cry, you know. There's no shame in that. You don't always need to be strong and you can come to me if you need a shoulder or my arms around you. I'll always love you, my beautiful Sia."

Alex took a seat next to Nerine on the bed and after he wrapped his arms around her, he happily said,

"I love holding you like this, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:59 am

William nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, I agree. Continue working hard on it and I am sure it's going to turn out a masterpiece."

Lisianthus blushed deeply, feeling her heart dance between the clouds in love for Ryan. His words and care softened a lot of her pain and a new hope lightened in her eyes. She couldn't helped but hug him tightly and gently, replying,

"I love you, too, Ryan. I'll always love you. I'll fight and bear it for our love. Just you stay by my side and don't ever leave me."

Nerine blushed as Alex wrapped his arms around her but she smiled gently and laying her head gently on his shoulder, she replied,

"I don't mind it one bit if you are enjoying it, Alex."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:03 am

Megan smiled and replied, "Thanks. I'll continue working now."

She turned her attention back to her drawing while Stacey resumed her still seated position.

Ryan returned hug happily and gazing lovingly at Lisianthus, he replied, "I promise you. I'll never leave you, beautiful."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus a sweet loving kiss.

Alex smiled softly and replied, "I don't mind it at all. I wish this moment to last for as long as possible."

He held Nerine in his arms and gently stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:09 am

William continued sitting still as well and watching Megan as she worked on the drawing, looking forward to see the finished product.

Lisianthus returned Ryan's kiss lovingly, wrapping her arms around her him and placing all her love and passion into it. She never felt so much love for Ryan as she felt it that very moment, she found him by her side when the world seemed black to her.

Nerine enjoyed Alex's touch and couldn't help but cuddle closer to him, enjoying being close and alone with him and feeling happy in the peaceful moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:14 am

Megan continued to draw William and Stacey, finishing the details and adding color. After some more time passed, Megan finally finished and showing the drawing to the couple, she said,

"I did my best. I hope you like it."

Stacey was very impressed by the drawing, as it showed incredible detail and color. She replied, "It looks beautiful, Megan."

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus lovingly as well, giving her all the love and comfort he had for her. Once the kiss was over, he said,

"Do you feel better now, beautiful?"

Alex smiled as he felt Nerine cuddle closer to him and he continued to stroke her hair, enjoying its smooth silky feel. He truly felt happy that they had a great day and he felt hopeful that things were beginning to get better for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:21 am

William looked surprised by how well the painting was done and nodding happily, he replied,

"It's really wonderful. The colors blend well and everything is highly detailed. Amazing work, Megan."

Lisianthus smiled softly and nodded, replying, "A lot better. I felt hopeless and thought everything was black in front of me but you gave me new hope. Thanks, Ryan. I really don't know how to thank you enough for your love and care."

Nerine continued to enjoy the soft touch of Alex's fingers and the warmth of his arms. As they enjoyed each other's company so, she softly said,

"Do you know why I'm happy this moment, Alex? Because I feel your love in your touch. I haven't felt that in a long time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:28 am

Megan smiled happily and replied, "Thanks. I hope I do well."

Stacey replied, "I'm sure you will, if your art is a sample of what we'll see in the contest. It's just a couple of days away now, I think."

Ryan replied happily, "I'll always be here for you, beautiful. Even if I'm not physically with you, always remember that I'm right in your heart."

He pointed to where Lisianthus' heart was.

Alex nodded and lovingly replied, "It has been too long since I held you like this. I am so sorry, darling, but I promise that I will be better in showing my love for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:37 am

William nodded happily and replied, "I am sure you'll get a very high rank in the contest, Megan. You have a talent I've rarely seen before and you're still this young. I know you'll grow to be a wonderful, famous artist."

Lisianthus blushed happily and touching Ryan's hand, she brought it up to her lips and gently kissed it, replying,

"Your touch and love will keep me going and I know they're stronger than any despair or anger I might feel. You're truly a gift sent to me from the sky."

Nerine continued to hold on to Alex and replied softly,

"I don't want to hear apologies from you, Alex. Just return that love between us as it was before and I'd want nothing more."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:43 am

Megan blushed with happiness and replied, "Aww thanks, you two. I promise I'll do my very best."

Stacey replied, "I know you will. Now why don't we all sit together and relax and enjoy the rest of the afternoon? We can get some fruit juice if anyone's thirsty. I saw a drink stand near here."

Ryan blushed as he heard Lisianthus' words and felt deeply touched by them. He lovingly replied,

"I feel the same way about you, beautiful. Never have I felt so strongly in love about anyone and I'm happy it's you. We can be strong for each other."

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand, darling. I'll do my best. I want to see you happy and smiling always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:49 am

William nodded and replied, "That sounds good. I'll go get us some drinks then we can enjoy each other's company. Be right back."

He got up and went to the drink stand to get fruit juice for all of them.

Lisianthus smiled softly but suddenly felt a little light-headed and leaned on the tree near her. Taking her breathes, she said quietly,

"I am a little tired. I should go back already."

Nerine smiled and continued to enjoy Alex's warmth for a while more. Noticing the time, she then said,

"We should probably go downstairs now. The others could be waiting."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:53 am

Stacey and Megan sat happily while waiting for William to return with their drinks. Megan put away her art materials in her bag and the two girls gazed out at the sea, enjoying the view.

Ryan nodded, realizing how late it was. He replied, "You should get your sleep, beautiful. I'll walk you back to the duke's, ok?"

He held Lisianthus' arm and led the way back.

Alex saw the time as well and nodding, he replied, "Yup, we shouldn't keep the others waiting."

He got up and helped Nerine on her feet. Then he led the way downstairs to the dining room to have dinner.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:00 am

William went to the stand, where he bought three bottle of fresh fruit juice. Then he returned to Megan and Stacey and handed them their bottles, saying,

"Here you go. It looks delicious."

Lisianthus held Ryan's arm and followed him back to the duke's mansion. As they walked, she glanced at Ryan and only then realized that he was wearing his pajamas. Smiling softly in surprise, she said,

"Did you freak out when you saw me crying that you didn't even change your clothes?"

In the dining room, the chancellor was sitting at the head of the table, looking to be in deep thought. He was waiting for the others when he saw Nerine and Alex enter. Smiling to them, he said,

"Welcome back."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:08 am

Stacey and Megan happily took their bottles of juice and Megan replied, "It looks yummy."

Stacey added, "I agree. Let's relax for a while here."

Ryan looked down at his pajamas and smiling a bit in embarrassment, he replied,

"Oh yeah, I did. I was so worried about you that I immediately ran out here to find you and comfort you. It's a good thing I still had my shoes at least."

Alex bowed to the chancellor and returning the smile, he replied, "Thank you, your majesty. How was your day?"

He helped Nerine into a seat and then took a seat next to her.

(I should go ahead and get off for the night now since I have to wake up early for work tomorrow and all. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:10 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William nodded happily and took his seat next to Stacey then they all began drinking their juice while relaxing and watching the beautiful sea.

Lisianthus smiled softly, touched at how much Ryan cared about her. She gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek then replied,

"I am really the luckiest woman in the whole universe to have you by my side to love and care for me like so."

The chancellor smiled and replied, "It was fine. Nothing out of the usual. Did you two enjoy your day?"

Nerine smiled to the chancellor and replied, "We did. Thank you very much for the carriage and ride, your majesty."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:14 am

While they all enjoyed each other's company watching the sea, Stacey said,

"Any ideas on what you all would like to do tomorrow?"

Megan turned to William and replied, "I want William to decide."

Ryan looked lovingly at Lisianthus and replied, "I'll always be here to love you, beautiful, and to support and comfort you. You are indeed the most wonderful woman I've ever known."

Alex added, "Thank you, your majesty. We had a great day and the driver was very helpful. I'm happy that the weather cooperated so we could have our picnic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: