Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:27 am

William washed up and was soon done getting ready for bed, so he went out of the bathroom. Seeing both ladies in bed, he approached Megan first and giving her a soft kiss on the cheek, he said,

"Good night, my little Megan. Sleep well."

(I'll go ahead with the next morning. XD)

The next morning, Lisianthus woke up early after having had a peaceful night. Deciding to get moving, she got up and after getting herself a change, she entered the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Nerine looked surprised by what Alex said but then overcoming her surprise, she quietly replied,

"What do you mean by that, my lord? Do you want me to shout at you or something?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:34 am

Megan gave William a kiss on the cheek as well and happily replied, "Good night, William. See you in the morning."

Stacey turned to Megan and said, "Sweet dreams, Megan."

(Ok. XD)

Ryan woke up early as well the next morning and after getting out of bed, he took a change of clothes and went to the bathroom to shower and change. Once he was all done, making sure to look presentable, he left the bathroom, wearing a pair of black jeans and a brown shirt. After putting away his pajamas, he rang for a maid and then ordered breakfast.

Alex sighed and looking sadly at Nerine, he replied,

"Please, darling. Yell at me or something. Any kind of emotion is better than none."

Indeed, he felt uncomfortable with Nerine's recent behavior towards him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:40 am

William then climbed into bed next to Stacey and wrapping his arms around her, he said,

"Good night, pretty and see you in the morning."

He leaned in to give her a sweet good night kiss.

Lisianthus took a quick shower and changed into a blue top and a pair of short jeans. Once she was all done, she went out of the bathroom, put away her clothes then went outside where she met up with the others who had woken up as well. They all had breakfast together then began discussing their plans and such.

Nerine remained calm and then looking at Alex, her eyes were full of emotion despite that she showed otherwise. She replied quietly,

"Does it bother you, my lord? Does it bother you that I am behaving this way? Do you feel neglected or lonely, my lord? Because you know, that's exactly the same I felt so many times before. Neglected. Lonely. Hurt. But I didn't complain, my lord. I took it in, hoping that things could get better. Is that how you feel, my lord?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:49 am

(I'll start the next morning. XD)

The next day, the sun rose early to greet the morning. Stacey opened her eyes and looked to see that both Megan and William were still asleep. Quietly, she got out of bed, took a change of clothes and went to the bathroom to shower and change.

Once breakfast arrived, Ryan ate quickly since he was unsure of when Lisianthus and the others would leave. He ate as much as he could and after putting his tray outside for a maid to take later, he packed up his bag and then went downstairs to the lobby to pay for the room. Once that was done, he put on his traveling cloak, making sure that the hood covered his head. Then he went outside, looking to the mansion to see when Lisianthus would come out.

Alex nodded and holding Nerine in his arms, he replied, "I know how you feel now, darling. I wish I'd realized it sooner. I-I never meant to hurt you. Please believe me."

He looked sadly into Nerine's eyes, his voice full of sorrow and sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:01 am

(Ok. XD)

A little after Stacey had woken up, William woke up as well. Hearing the sounds from the bathroom and seeing Megan still asleep, he guessed that Stacey was inside. So he got up quietly and began making their bed, then got himself a change and waited for Stacey to finish.

Lisianthus and the others kept discussing some matters for a couple of hours, and the duke decided that he will gather as many soldiers as he could on his side. That pleased Lisianthus but she wanted to get more help as well so she decided to contact an old general who was a friend of her father to ask him for help.

Thankfully, he lived in Myriaden so she prepared to meet him.

Nerine looked back into Alex's eyes and could feel the sadness and sincerity. She didn't doubt that Alex didn't want to hurt her. But she failed to understand why he continued to do it.

Turning her head to the side, she replied in the same quiet tone, she replied,

"It doesn't change anything, my lord. The hurt is there and you refuse to take any way to heal it or to stop it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:05 am

Stacey finished showering and after drying off, she changed into a clean white blouse and a pair of light blue jeans. Then she put her hair in a ponytail and once she was done, she left the bathroom and saw William wide awake. Approaching him happily, she quietly said,

"Good morning, handsome."

Ryan continued to wait nearby, wondering why it was taking longer than he thought for Lisianthus to leave. He wondered if perhaps there were more people here in Myriaden that Lisianthus knew and trusted.

Alex shook Nerine slightly and replied, "I want to make things better between us, darling. Please, what can I do? I want to see you happy again."

(I should get off for the night now since I have work tomorrow and all that. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 8:24 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William smiled happily to Stacey and replied quietly,

"Good morning, pretty. You're looking wonderful this morning. Slept well?"

Lisianthus decided to visit the general but insisted that she go alone without the soldiers' protection, seeing how she was walking in town and didn't need that much attention. The soldiers protested much but she insisted and gave them the orders, which they had to obey.

So after putting her cap on, she went out of the mansion alone, heading towards the general's house.

Nerine looked at Alex and although there was anger forming inside, she kept herself calm. She looked at him and replied in the same quietness,

"So that's what you care about? 'Seeing' me happy? Alright, my lord. I can act happy for you. I'll smile and laugh even when I am dying inside. Just for you, my lord. Because you see, I still love you despite everything. Despite that you know what I want and why I am hurt yet you still do nothing about it. But for you, my lord, I'll pretend to be happy even when I am not."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I sure did, especially with you to protect me always."

Megan woke up just then and glancing at William and Stacey, she said, "Good morning."

Stacey smiled back and replied, "Good morning, Megan."

Ryan noticed a lone figure leaving the mansion and surmised that it was Lisianthus. He could recognize her despite the cap she put on to hide her identity. Quietly, he followed her but at a distance so that she wouldn't spot him.

Alex shook his head and replied, "I don't want you to pretend to be happy for my sake. I know that you're angry and I know why but do you think other people would be happy if I did what you wished for?"

He was thinking about Lycoris and how sad she would be if he forsake her for Nerine's sake.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:06 am

William smiled happily to Megan and replied, "Good morning, Megan. I hope you slept well."

Having got his change, he got up and said, "I'll use the bathroom quickly and be right back."

He entered the bathroom in order to get ready for the day.

However, this time, Ryan wasn't the only one following Lisianthus. One of the soldiers refused to obey her commands and being worried for her sake, followed her out as she headed towards the general's house, unable to sit back and wait at the mansion.

Nerine was inwardly hurt by Alex's reply although she kept her composure. So that was what he cared about the most? Others? And who others were there other than Lycoris? So to him, it was more important that he see Lycoris happy even if it cost Nerine's happiness. Her feelings didn't matter to him if Lycoris were to be upset because of her. And how many times did Alex put Nerine's feelings aside for 'others?'

She looked calmly at him and quietly replied, "As you wish, my lord. I didn't complain, you know. I let you do as you wish and I didn't force us to go back or something. But please don't ask me to be happy about it, too. For once, my lord. For once. Don't hurt me for once."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:17 am

While William was in the bathroom getting ready, Megan got out of bed and looked for a change of clothes while Stacey went ahead and made her bed. Then she rang for a maid to bring a menu and a maid did so right away. But they decided to wait for William before deciding what to order for breakfast.

(I bet it's the soldier who's in love with Lisianthus. XD)

As Ryan followed Lisianthus, he noticed that there was a soldier following her as well. Ryan was on the alert and had to be twice as careful not to be spotted. He found a shadowy spot and stayed there until the soldier passed him so that he could follow the two of them quietly.

Alex sighed and quietly replied, "Are you angry because I didn't agree with you the other day? I know you might not understand my reasons but I strongly believe in them and that there's always good in everyone, no matter what the circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:31 am

William took a quick shower then changed into a white shirt and a pair of black trousers. He combed his hair and brushed his teeth then once he looked presentable, he went out of the bathroom and put away his clothes. Turning to Megan, he said,

"The bathroom's all yours now, Megan."

(Yup, yup, that's right. XD)

The soldier following Lisianthus didn't take notice of Ryan but kept his attention on her, quietly following her as she headed towards the general's house. After a while of walking, she arrived at a medium-sized but luxurious looking house and knocked on the door, soon entering it.

Nerine looked at Alex and although she didn't like hearing him once more defending Lycoris, she ignored that and replied,

"Does it matter to you why I am angry, my lord? In case it does, I'll tell you why. I am angry because you lied to me once more. You tricked me again. Again. You fooled me to get what you want. Do you think I should simply pass that, my lord? Do you think that it's not really worth to be angry about it, hurt over it? Is this the so-called honesty between married couples, my lord? Tell me one thing you were honest to me about ever since we married. Lies. Lies. Nothing but lies ever since we married, my lord."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:38 am

Megan grinned and replied, "Thanks, William!"

She took her clothes and went to the bathroom to shower and change.

Meanwhile, Stacey gazed at William and said, "You look so handsome today, William."

Ryan followed Lisianthus until he saw her entering a house and then decided to remain in shadow, waiting until she left. Meanwhile, he wondered why the soldier decided to follow her, as it seemed that Lisianthus didn't want company.

A lone tear shed down Alex's right cheek and he quietly replied,

"I am sorry about that. I am sorry about the lies in the past but I did what I thought was best at the time. That's all I can say."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:02 am

William gave Stacey a soft kiss on the lips and happily replied,

"You're looking much more wonderful, pretty."

Lisianthus met up with the general inside and he warmly welcomed her, happy to see her after some long time. They exchanged words for a few moments then she told him how she needed his help and although he as a little hesitant at first, he finally agreed to help her but asked her to give him some time so that he's able to gather his soldiers.

Nerine stared at Alex sadly for a moment. This was his reply? That was the best he could do at that time? Lying to her? And he was crying?

Unable to find anything worthy to say, she simply walked away from Alex and waited for Bryan and Rosaline, looking for her pain inside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:13 am

Stacey blushed and replied, "Aww thanks, handsome. You truly say the most wonderful words.

Why don't we go order breakfast while Megan's getting ready? That way, the food will be here when she's done."

As Ryan waited for Lisianthus, thoughts were running through his head. Although his main focus was on protecting her and helping her in any way that he could, he also realized that once things settled down, he'd need to talk to Rosaline about everything that's happened and how his feelings for her had changed.

(Hmm, just out of curiosity but who do you think has treated the other worse?)

Alex saw Nerine walk away from him and knew then that there was no point in trying to talk things out with her, at least not at that moment. So he waited as well for Rosaline and Bryan to return.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:22 am

William nodded and looking at the menu with Stacey, he asked,

"How about some pancakes with honey and syrup for today? That would be delicious, right?"

Lisianthus finished talking with the general and soon went out of the house, heading back towards the duke's mansion. The soldier who were watching her from far prepared to follow her secretly, quietly walking behind her.

(Hmm the matter is a little complicated and I'd be a little biased but I think both made their mistakes at some points, although Alex overdid it at times.)

Rosaline and Bryan soon returned from the spring section, having had their walk. Rosaline could see the looks on their faces and could guess that things weren't much better.

Approaching them, she said, "Hey, we're back. The spring section is pretty nice."

(I have to get off for a while but I'll post again soon. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:29 am

(Ahh ok. XD)

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, that sounds delicious and how about some orange juice? Or would you rather have milk?"

Ryan observed Lisianthus leaving the mansion and the soldier preparing to follow her so he readied himself to follow the two of them. He wondered why that soldier in particular wished to follow Lisianthus, as the others didn't.

(I see. Yup, I understand that.)

Alex gave a small smile and quietly replied, "I'm glad you two enjoyed it."

Bryan replied, "We had fun but I guess we should get going again. Any suggestions, Nerine?"

Bryan thought about asking what had happened but then thought it better not to pry.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:22 am

William nodded and replied, "That sounds good. Okay, I'll go ahead and order for us."

He rang the bell and after, he told her of their wonders and she left to bring them.

As the soldier followed Lisianthus, one could see a longing, loving looking in his eyes as he gazed upon her, walking quietly behind her. It was more than just fear for her safety that made him follow her.

Soon, both arrived at the mansion and a little after Lisianthus entered, he entered after her.

Nerine replied quietly,

"Whatever you guys want."

Rosaline could see that she was even in a more down mood. She said,

"Umm..how about we just go around a little? It's a little before dinner time and we have to return soon."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:59 am

Meanwhile, Megan had finished her shower and after drying off, she put on her clothes for the day. She wore a pretty light green blouse and a pair of light blue jeans and put her hair in two braids. Then she left the bathroom, happily approaching William and asked,

"How do I look?"

Ryan noticed the look in the soldier's eyes as he followed him and Lisianthus back to the mansion and he didn't know what to make of it. But inside, Ryan felt himself burning with jealousy although he told himself that he had no reason to be jealous, as Lisianthus clearly loved him and him only.

Bryan nodded and replied, "That's a great idea, my love. We shouldn't stay out too long. The others will be worried."

Alex replied quietly, "Ok. We'll just walk around then."

He led the way through the city, not going anywhere in particular.

(I should get off for the night now but I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:17 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William smiled happily to Megan and giving her a soft kiss on the cheek, he replied,

"My little pretty is looking wonderful this morning just like she always does. We ordered pancakes and milk for breakfast. I hope you like that."

Inside the mansion, Lisianthus returned to the duke and soldiers and made sure to let them know of what she had accomplished. The soldier who had followed her made sure that she didn't realize that he was absent, as he didn't want her to get angry at him.

They decided to have lunch for now then they would discuss more specific steps in their plans.

Rosaline and Bryan followed Alex around the city as did Nerine, who preferred to walk by herself, not holding Alex's arm. She kept being pretty silent, simply walking behind the others.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's perfect!"

A maid came by soon after, carrying a large tray containing plates of delicious hot pancakes and glasses of milk and orange juice. After she laid them on the table along with utensils and syrups, she curtseyed and then left.

Stacey then turned to William and Megan and said, "We should eat and then we can go to the amusement park."

Ryan observed that Lisianthus and the soldier who had followed her returned to the mansion and noticing that it was lunchtime, he surmised that they would stay there for lunch. So he went to a nearby restaurant and ordered lunch for himself as well, waiting until there was life again from the mansion.

Bryan noticed that Nerine didn't walk beside Alex as she usually did and wondered whether things only had gotten worse since he and Rosaline took a turn around the spring section of the park. But there was no opportunity to talk to Rosaline about it so the only thing he could do was wait.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:19 am

William nodded in agreement and after helping Megan and Stacey have their seats, he sat down as well and they all began eating.

Lisianthus and the others had lunch then sat down to talk. They agreed on waiting till everyone had gathered their soldiers-which was going to take a week at most-then they'd gather them somewhere then they'd make their presence known to the chancellor, preparing to fight him.

The party continued walking around the city for a while till it was around dinnertime. Rosaline noticed this and spoke up,

"We should probably head back now. The others would be waiting for us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:41 am

As everyone ate, Megan said, "This is delicious!"

Stacey smiled softly and replied, "I'm glad you like it. These pancakes are quite good and I love the company here."

She looked on happily at William and Megan.

As Ryan ate his lunch, he wished he knew Lisianthus' exact plans for attacking the chancellor. He knew that the party would have to make its way to Cephiron and although he knew that Lisianthus would fight her hardest to get her throne back, he worried for her, as he knew that the chancellor was a very dangerous man.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, you're right. I'll lead the way back then."

He turned around and led the way out of the city and towards the castle while Bryan escorted Rosaline, having mixed emotions about how the day went.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:47 am

William nodded happily as well and replied, "Same here. Every moment I spend with you two makes me feel like I am in seventh heaven."

He continued eating his breakfast happily, enjoying his time.

Lisianthus finished talking with the others and they were free for the rest of the day with no specific plans. Not finding much to do, she decided to rest for a while before dinner.

Nerine and Rosaline both followed back to the castle. Nerine was pretty silent while Rosaline didn't know how to feel about the day.

After a while, they made it back at the castle and soldiers opened the gates to them, allowing them to enter.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:55 am

Stacey and Megan blushed and Stacey replied, "Our William says the most wonderful words, doesn't he?"

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, he sure does. William's the best!"

Ryan had finished his lunch and spent the afternoon walking around the town, with no specific purpose in mind. He didn't see anyone enter or leave the mansion, making him wonder if Lisianthus planned to stay put in town for a while. However, he wasn't sure so he decided to remain outside, with his identity hidden, until it was sunset.

After the party entered the castle, Bryan turned to everyone and trying to act as casually as possible, he said,

"Why don't we all have a rest before dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:06 am

William blushed happily and soon finished his breakfast. He then waited for both girls to finish so that they could get going to the amusement park.

Soon it was dinnertime and Lisianthus had dinner with everyone. After they were done, she decided to have a walk around the town to pass the time. So she put on her cap so she hides herself and went out of the mansion to have a walk.

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied,

"That sounds good. A rest would be nice."

Nerine made no reply fine with anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: