Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:53 am

Stacey giggled happily and replied, "Aww all right, handsome. You have a great view of us from here."

She went to where Megan was and danced with her to the music.

Ryan made sure to keep pace with the group, using the trees as cover as much as possible. He felt lucky that he hadn't been discovered yet and with a little more luck, he wouldn't be until he was needed.

Bryan turned to Rosaline and whispered, "I'm confused on why Nerine's continuing to treat Alex like that. I thought that after our talk, things would get better."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:57 am

Meanwhile, William was happy watching Stacey and Megan dancing while listening to the music in the same time. He had a happy smile on his face all the time as he watched them and he was truly satisfied with that.

Lisianthus and the soldiers kept traveling for a few more hours and after that time had passed, they finally arrived in Myriaden. It was night by then but there were lights in the streets enough to walk around. Lisianthus and the soldiers entered, heading to the duke's and duchess' mansion.

Rosaline turned to Bryan and shrugging, she whispered in reply,

"I have no idea. I thought the same but I never saw Nerine this cold to anyone, let alone Alex."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:08 am

Stacey and Megan continued to dance to a couple more songs and after they were done, they returned to William. Stacey then said,

"How about we continue looking around the rest of town? I can show you both the shops and if there's any we want to visit, we can do so when it's daytime since they're dark now."

Ryan arrived in Myriaden as well and seeing Lisianthus and the soldier enter a mansion, he assumed that they would stay there for the night. So he decided to go to a nearby inn, check for a room, and then order dinner and relax.

Bryan whispered back, "Yeah. I can see that Alex is hurt although he's trying to keep his emotions inside. It would be better if Nerine were downright angry at him. This coldness from her is worse, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:13 am

William nodded and replied, "Sure, that sounds nice. We can have our time exploring and looking around."

He held Megan's hand and Stacey's arm then let the latter lead the way around.

Lisianthus and the soldiers were warmly welcomed by the duke and duchess who were pleased to see the former queen. Seeing how it was late, they decided to postpone talking about their plans till tomorrow and simply have dinner then rest for the night.

Rosaline nodded and whispered back, "You're right but it's clear that things aren't good on her side either way. I suggested to Alex that he talk to her when they are alone and he said he will. I sure hope that works-they both need it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:18 am

Stacey and Megan happily walked with William as the former led them towards the shopping district of town. There were a variety of shops, ranging from those those sold souvenirs to those that sold clothing and such. Megan pointed to the shops with much delight in her eyes and asked,

"Can we go there soon, William? Please, pretty please?"

Megan looked cutely at William.

Fortunately, Ryan was able to get a room and after checking in, he ordered dinner and once it arrived, he sat down at the table and ate, glad to have the rest for the night.

Bryan nodded and whispered back, "You're right, my love. They definitely need to talk things out alone. Maybe they can do so tonight."

He looked at the puppies and the puppies were happy, oblivious to the problems of the others.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:23 am

William looked at the shop Megan pointed to and nodding happily, he replied,

"Of course, Megan. We'll visit any shop you like and buy anything you wish for. We should buy plenty of souvenirs to remember this wonderful time we're all having together."

Lisianthus and the others all had dinner together then they decided to turn for the night. Lisianthus got her room and entered, tired after the long day. She got herself a nightgown then entered to wash up and change.

The party continued walking and soon, they were walking in the winter section, where it was colder than the other parts. Rosaline hugged the puppies a little closer to keep them warm and commented,

"Wooh, it's cold here though it's very pretty."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:28 am

Stacey nodded and added, "And our William should have some souvenirs from this wonderful vacation, too, right?"

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup, cause William's the best!"

Ryan finished his dinner and after placing his tray outside his room for a maid to pick up, he took a pair of pajamas and went to the bathroom to wash up and change. Once he was done, he put away his clothes and then climbed into bed although he didn't go to sleep yet in case Lisianthus wanted to communicate with him.

Bryan placed an arm around Rosaline's shoulders and replied, "Yup, it is but very pretty indeed. Are you boys ok?"

He looked at the puppies and they barked happily in reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:33 am

William happily blushed and chuckling, he replied,

"My greatest pleasure is just having my two pretties happy always. So don't hesitate if there's anything you want or need, ok? I want to make sure that every single wish of yours is fulfilled."

Lisianthus washed up and changed then once she was done, she put away her clothes and climbed into bed. However, she wanted to talk to Ryan first before going to sleep so she got the pendant and tried to communicate with him.

Rosaline giggled happily and petting the puppies gently, she replied,

"We're all ok as long as you're with us, my love. We couldn't be anything else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:38 am

Stacey and Megan blushed happily and Stacey replied, "We sure are lucky, aren't we, Megan? William will make all our happiest dreams come true."

Megan replied, "Yup! William's much better than a prince any day."

Ryan saw the pendant reacting so he took it out and seeing Lisianthus, he smiled softly and replied,

"Hello, my beautiful."

Bryan grinned and replied, "And I'm happy as long as I have you and our boys. You know, we should buy some clothes for little Bryan and Ryan here when it really does get cold back in the human world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:42 am

William blushed even a little deeper and hugging both girls close to him, he replied,

"I really hope that I can make all your dreams come true, for that's why I am living right now."

They continued walking around the town, happily exploring.

Lisianthus smiled happily as she saw Ryan and replied,

"Hey, cutie. How are you doing? I missed you so much."

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, you're right. I wouldn't want my little boys to catch a cold now, would I?"

She petted them happily, enjoying the day and company.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:50 am

Stacey and Megan snuggled closer to William as they continued to explore the town. Stacey would point out places of interest and then they arrived at the entrance of an amusement park although it was closed now. Stacey said,

"This amusement park is open on certain days and nights so we can go there when it's free. There's a sign there that says what days it's open."

She pointed to a nearby sign.

Ryan replied,

"I'm fine but I miss you a lot, beautiful. It's hard going to sleep and waking up without you in my arms. How are you holding up?"

The puppies barked happily and wagged their tails, liking the idea a lot. Bryan commented,

"I can never get lonely with this wonderful company here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:56 am

William approached the park's sign and could see what days it was open for free. He commented,

"It says here that it will be open tomorrow. Would you like to come? I think it would be fun."

Lisianthus replied, "I'm fine, too, but I am missing my cutie terribly. Things have been busy here though."

She told Ryan of what she had accomplished so far, and how she was in Myriaden now.

Rosaline smiled happily and the couple continued walking. The winter section part of the park was a little more crowded than the other parts, being full of little children playing with the snow and couples who had come to enjoy each other's company.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:04 am

Megan nodded and jumping up and down with excitement, she replied, "Yes, yes! It looks so much fun!"

Stacey smiled and added, "It is and I bet they've added new rides since I was last here. We can spend the whole day here if you wish."

Ryan listened with interest as Lisianthus told him what was going on at her end. He replied,

"I'm glad that there are nobles on your side, beautiful. They can clearly see that what the chancellor has done is wrong."

Bryan noticed how crowded the winter section was and looking to Nerine, he asked,

"Is this section more crowded compared to the others usually?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:09 am

William nodded happily and replied, "I like that idea and we can try all the different rides and such. Then we know what we're going to do tomorrow. We'll come here first thing after breakfast."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup. I am glad that I found help from their side and they are pretty welcoming to me so far. I am sure I have equal forces to the chancellor's now."

She paused for a minute then continued, "How about you, cutie? How is everything on your side?"

Nerine turned to Bryan and nodding, she replied, "Yeah, as you can see. The winter is the only season where one can do different sports from the other parts, like skiing and skating and such. So people come here more often."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:14 am

Megan grinned and replied, "Yays! I can't wait for tomorrow!"

She jumped up and down, ecstatic about the upcoming day.

Ryan replied, "Ahh everything's fine with me as well. It's been a busy day, traveling on the road and such. I try to stay away from the roads, though, and take more to the trees in case the chancellor has any forces that might try to get me."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. Do you like any sports, Nerine? We could try some winter sports while we're here."

He remembered fondly when he spent time with Rosaline and Ryan doing some winter sports.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 am

William chuckled happily over seeing Megan so excited and continued following Stacey around the town. However, noticing that it was getting late, he said,

"We should probably head back now. It's getting quite dark and we have a fun day tomorrow to enjoy."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That sounds wise, cutie. I don't want you to be in any danger. Just wait till the chancellor is between my hands. He is going to pay dearly for thinking of hurting you."

Nerine shook her head and replied, "No, not really. I am not quite the sportive type but you can go ahead and enjoy your time if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:33 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, you're right, handsome, and we have a wonderful day to look forward to."

Megan nodded and then the group turned around, heading back to the inn.

Ryan chuckled quietly and replied, "He hasn't hurt me yet, beautiful, although he certainly did try in the past. But as long as you're not hurt, I'm happy. Your safety is first and foremost to me and those soldiers better protect you with their lives."

Bryan shook his head and replied, "I don't want us to get separated for today but perhaps we'll return another time. For now, I'd like to enjoy the rest of the park."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:43 am

The group went back to the inn and William led the way upstairs to their room. After entering, he closed the door after them and said,

"My pretties can use the bathroom first. I can wait."

Lisianthus replied happily, "Don't worry about me, cutie. I can protect myself, too, you know. You've seen how I defeated that soldier when he fought me and I've still got much to show-that chancellor better hide already!"

Nerine nodded and continued leading the way around the park till they were at the spring section. However, Nerine stopped before heading inside that part and looking a little apologetic, she said,

"Umm I don't think I'd like to enter that part of the park again. I am allergic to roses and the spring section is full of them. But I don't want to spoil the fun for you so you can go ahead and have your tour without me. I'll wait at the entrance or something."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:49 am

Stacey nodded and turning to Megan, she asked, "Would you like to use the bathroom first, Megan?"

Megan nodded and after getting a pair of pajamas, she went to the bathroom to wash up and change.

Meanwhile, Stacey approached William and asked, "How did you enjoy today, handsome?"

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Definitely. He'll be sorry for messing with you. I bet that once you get your throne back, you'll have to make some changes but I'll be right beside you to help if you want it."

Bryan was about to protest, for he felt bad about entering the spring section without Nerine. However, Alex turned to Bryan and Rosaline and said,

"It's ok. I'll wait here with my darling while you two see the spring section."

Bryan turned to Rosaline and asked, "What do you think, my love? Do you want to see it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:58 am

William smiled warmly to Stacey and nodding, he replied,

"I did, pretty. The town is very fun to be in and it's great to see you and Megan enjoying your time so much. Honestly, your company is what makes me as happy as I am now."

Lisianthus smiled happily to Ryan and replied, "Of course, cutie. I can't wait to be reunited with you as soon as this is all over. I miss you so much but I am doing my best to make sure this is over as soon as possible."

Rosaline thought of skipping the spring section at first but seeing how Alex was planning to stay with Nerine, she thought that this might be a chance for them to talk things out while being alone. So nodding, she replied,

"Well, we can be quick, if that's ok with Nerine and Alex."

Nerine replied, "Take your time and my lord," she turned to Alex then continued, "You can go with them as well. I'll be fine by myself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:04 am

Stacey blushed and replied, "Aww, your company makes us happy, handsome. I dare any woman to say that her man is better than ours."

Megan finished washing up and had changed into a light blue pair of pajamas. Stacey saw that she was finished and said,

"I'll be quick, handsome, so you can have the bathroom next."

After getting a clean nightgown, Stacey went into the bathroom to wash up and change.

Ryan nodded and replied, "I have complete faith in you, beautiful. I can't wait for the day that we're reunited once more and I can hold you in my arms and kiss you."

Alex faced Nerine and shaking his head, he replied, "I'd rather stay here with you, darling. It wouldn't be any fun if you can't enjoy it, right?"

Bryan added, "We won't take long, Nerine, and Alex should stay to keep you company."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:08 am

After Stacey went in the bathroom, William turned to Megan and happily said,

"I hope you're enjoying your time so far, Megan."

Lisianthus blushed happily and replied, "Same here, cutie. I can't wait for that moment either."

She paused for a moment then continued, "I don't want to keep you up so I'll let you get some rest for the night. Take care of yourself, ok, cutie? I love you."

Nerine didn't show much expression on her face but shrugging, she replied,

"Alright then, whatever you like. Take your time. We'll wait for you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:13 am

Megan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I am. This is the best vacation ever!"

She climbed into bed, chatting with William until Stacey finished using the bathroom. Stacey had changed into a beautiful purple nightgown and had brushed her hair. Looking to William, she said,

"The bathroom's all free now."

Ryan nodded and softly replied, "You, too, beautiful. Stay safe and I love you for all eternity."

He blew her a good night kiss.

Bryan turned to Rosaline and said, "Let's go see the spring section, my love."

Once Bryan, Rosaline, and the puppies were out of view, Alex turned to Nerine and asked,

"Do you want to wait for them by the entrance?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:18 am

William nodded and replied, "Ok, pretty. I'll wash up then we can get to sleep."

He entered the bathroom in order to wash up and get ready for the night.

Lisianthus blushed and after blowing Ryan a good night kiss as well, she replied,

"Good night, cutie. Will always love you."

She shut off the telepathy then after drinking a vial of the potion, she laid her head down on the pillow and soon fell asleep.

Nerine nodded to Alex and without saying anything, she followed him to the entrance of the park where they would wait for Bryan and Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 7:22 am

After William entered the bathroom to get ready for the night, Stacey made sure to tuck Megan in and then she climbed into her bed, waiting for William to finish and join her.

Ryan put away the pendant and then leaning his head against the pillows, he turned out the lights and soon fell asleep, dreaming only of Lisianthus and him living happily together.

Once the couple arrived at the park entrance, Alex turned to Nerine and calmly said,

"Ok, now we're alone. You can get angry at me all you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: