Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:50 pm

William wrapped an arm around Stacey's waist and replied happily,

"I did, too. I love being in your and Megan's company and seeing you two so happy. I wouldn't trade a moment of seeing you happy for anything else."

Lisianthus blushed happily and sticking her tongue out to Ryan playfully, she replied,

"You better not get me angry because I wouldn't go easy on you ever."

Just then, there was a knock on her room door. Wondering who it was, she said to Ryan,

"Cutie, would you hang on a moment? Someone is knocking at the door."

Nerine blushed slightly and smiled softly to Alex. The carriage kept going for a bit more and soon it was getting out of Cephiron, and entering the beautiful forests. The forests were freshly green, with cool shades and the sounds of lovely birds singing all around.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:55 am

Stacey smiled lovingly and replied, "And I feel exactly the same way when I'm with you and Megan."

A little later, Megan finished her drawing and showing it to William and Stacey, she asked,

"What do you think?"

Stacey looked at the drawing and was impressed by the detail. She happily replied, "It's quite good, Megan."

Ryan was curious to know who would visit Lisianthus but nodding, he replied, "Sure but be quick, beautiful. I want to spend as much time with you as I can."

Alex looked around happily as they left the city and entered the forests. Noting how beautiful they were, he commented,

"The forests here aren't all that different from the ones in the human world."

(Ahh I wanted to let you know that I did finish writing the epilogue to my fanfic but I think it might need some editing. I feel like it's missing something and it was actually longer than I intended it to be. But I will have it posted sometime this week. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:12 am

(Ahh that's great to hear. ^^ Take your time and I'll patiently wait. XD Hmm this reminds me I should write a chapter for All For You sometime. Just need to get the mood to in the middle of this fuss. XD)

William looked at the drawing and liked it quite a lot as well. He replied happily,

"I love it too. It's looking quite lively and realistic. Great job."

Lisianthus smiled and nodding, she replied, "Alright, cutie. I'll be back quickly."

She put the pendant nearby where Ryan could hear the conversation between her and the guest. She opened the door and saw that the guest was the soldier who had followed her earlier. She was surprised to see him but said, "Yes, soldier?"

The soldier took a breath and bowing to her, he replied, "I am sorry for disturbing you, your majesty. I just wanted to apologize for following you like that earlier, despite your orders. I honestly wanted to watch out for your safety, that's all."

Nerine looked out from the window as well and nodding, she replied,

"They aren't very different although there are more plants and some different animals around."

The driver would ride between the forests and they would occasionally see some animals, like strange-colored rabbit like animals, as well as some rare birds.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:34 am

(I'd like that and Stacey would, too. She's missed reading about her William. XD And I can understand how difficult it can be to write. ^^)

Megan grinned and replied, "Thanks. I want to do my best for the contest."

Stacey nodded and replied, "I don't know about the other contestants but they're going to have a tough time competing against you."

Ryan listened to the conversation that was going on between Lisianthus and the soldier who had followed her. Although he would have felt jealous, Ryan remembered that the soldier had protected Lisianthus and for that, he was grateful. But he did wonder why the soldier wanted to follow Lisianthus around while the others were willing to obey her orders.

Alex noticed the animals and pointing to them, he said,

"Look, darling, the animals here are very beautiful, don't you think? They're different from the ones back home but yet they have similarities, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:18 pm

(Thanks. I'll try to write it sometime soon and I am looking forward to the epilogue. ^^)

William nodded in agreement and replied, "That's definitely true. You are going to be quite the challenge for everyone, Megan. I expect that you will get a high rank in this competition thanks to your talent."

Lisianthus took a moment of silence, but then giving the soldier a small smile, she replied,

"I should be angry at you for going against my orders, but after that incident, I can't be. I should actually thank you since without your presence, no one knows what could have happened. You're forgiven, soldier, although I hope you don't take it as a habit to disobey me like this."

The soldier returned the smile warmly and replied, "Of course not, your majesty. I wouldn't dream of it and had it not been for my deep desire to protect your majesty, I wouldn't have done it. I just ask of your majesty that you let me continue to watch out for your back, and you can trust that I'd protect you with my soul."

Nerine nodded as she looked at the animals and getting an idea, she replied,

"Alex, if you'd like, you can tell the driver to stop for a bit and we can take a closer look at the animals. They're quite friendly."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Megan blushed and replied, "Thank you. I'll do my best to win."

She then looked at William and Stacey and asked, "Can I draw you two? I want to practice more portraits."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Sure, that sounds fine with me."

As Ryan continued to listen to the conversation between Lisianthus and the soldier, there was a burning jealousy deep in his heart, as he wanted to be the one to protect Lisianthus. However, as she didn't want him to be in danger, Ryan had to stay away although he would be as close to her as he dared.

Alex nodded and replied, "That's a great idea."

He poked his head out of the carriage window and asked the driver to stop so that they could take a closer look at the animals.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:54 am

William smiled and nodding as well, he replied,

"I'd love that, too. I remember that portrait you drew of me some time ago and it was wonderful. I am sure you improved since then too."

(Hee, hee. I like seeing Ryan jealous. XD)

Lisianthus couldn't help but blush over the soldier's request but thinking that she needed it, she replied, "Alright. You can do that."

The soldier smiled and replied, "Thank you very much, your majesty. I won't disturb you anymore then. Please excuse me."

He bowed but before he left, Lisianthus asked, "What is your name, soldier?"

He turned back to her and replied, "Trent, your majesty."

She opened her eyes in surprise and asked, "Hang on. You're that soldier from that night?"

He smiled and nodded, then Lisianthus thanked him, and he left. She closed the door after him and returning to Ryan, she said, "I'm back, cutie."

The driver stopped the carriage upon Alex's request then got off, and opened the door for the couple to go out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:00 am

Megan smiled and replied, "I hope so. Ok, I'll draw the two of you now so stay still."

She took out a fresh sheet of paper and began to carefully draw William and Stacey.

(lol XD)

Ryan smiled and replied, "I'm glad to hear your voice again, beautiful. I heard everything. Do you trust that soldier?"

After the carriage stopped, Alex got out first and then helped Nerine first. Then the couple walked for a bit and Alex asked,

"Are you familiar with these animals, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:04 am

William sat still with Stacey, making sure not to move so that Megan would be able to get her picture right.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup. He can't be the one who is betraying me. I'll have him around if I want to go out or something. I still don't like that he tried to go against me or that he is tried to approach me but he seems faithful and that's what I need right now."

Nerine nodded and replied, "I saw some of them before. They're quite nice."

There were a couple of pink rabbit-like animals running around happily, and would look at the couple curiously.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:09 am

Megan's eyes were in full concentration as she drew the couple. Stacey stood still as well and after a little while, Megan finished the portrait. Showing it to William and Stacey, Megan asked,

"How is it?"

Stacey was amazed and replied, "It's impressive. Quite an accurate portrait of us."

Ryan replied, "Yeah, I guess that's true. I would feel better if I was right by your side to protect you. Do you think that soldier is following you only because he's overly worried about your safety?"

Alex pointed happily at the pink rabbits and reached out a friendly hand to them, hoping to have the chance to pet them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:13 am

William was impressed by the portrait as well and replied happily,

"I love it, Megan. You know what? I think it's the best one so far."

Lisianthus replied, "That's what he said. Unless he follows me to know where I would go, although he wouldn't need to since I always let everyone know of my destination before I leave in case anything happens. I'll count on him for now and hopefully, I won't regret it."

The couple of rabbits looked curiously at Alex then one of them slowly approached him and sniffed his hand carefully.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:19 am

Megan blushed happily and replied, "Really? I'm happy you two like it. Here, I want you to keep it."

She handed the drawing to William and Stacey.

Ryan replied, "Me, too, beautiful. I guess it's ok for him to follow you as long as he only does that and protects you. If he tries to win your heart or anything like that, he'll have me to answer to."

Alex took the chance and gently petted one of the rabbits on the head. Smiling, he said,

"They're so friendly. I wonder if they're like a married couple."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:23 am

William took the drawing from Megan and smiling at her kindly, he replied,

"Thanks, Megan. You're truly talented. We're happy that our daughter is so talented, right, pretty?"

He turned to Stacey for an answer.

Lisianthus giggled happily and looking slyly at Ryan, she replied,

"Now, now, cutie. Don't tell me you're jealous."

Nerine smiled softly and replied, "They could be. They were happily enjoying each other's company just now."

The other rabbit approached Alex as well, wanting to be petted along with her companion.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:28 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Yup. We sure are very lucky parents to have you as our daughter."

Megan blushed and replied, "Thanks and I'm lucky to have you both as my mommy and daddy."

Stacey smiled softly as she loved hearing Megan call her mommy.

Ryan pouted cutely and replied,

"And what if I am? What would you do?"

Alex smiled and with his other hand, he reached out to gently pet the other rabbit on the head. He replied,

"They're cute. They remind me of you, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:32 am

William loved hearing Megan call him 'daddy' as well. He smiled and happily said,

"We sure are one very happy family, aren't we? And I am a very lucky man to have a beautiful wife and a talented daughter."

Lisianthus loved seeing Ryan's pout and continuing to tease him, she replied happily with the sly look on her face,

"Hmm I might try getting you even more jealous! You're honestly looking adorable right now!"

Nerine couldn't help but blush over Alex's comment but did her best to keep her composure. She looked at him and asked,

"You think I'm cute?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:38 am

Stacey and Megan smiled fondly and they hugged William, enjoying the quiet family moment. Stacey replied, "And I am very lucky to have the most wonderful husband ever."

Ryan continued to pout but then getting an idea, he replied,

"Huh, how about if I make you jealous, beautiful? I'd love to see how you'd react."

Alex smiled softly at Nerine and nodding, he replied, "Yup, you are and kind and beautiful all in one."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:42 am

William hugged both girls close to him and placed a soft kiss on both of their foreheads. He happily replied,

"I don't think I've been happier than this moment in my whole life."

It was Lisianthus' turn to pout and she replied immediately,

"Oh yeah? And how would you do that?"

Nerine tried hard not to blush at Alex's compliment. Gazing back at the couple of rabbits, she replied softly,

"Does that come out right from your heart or are you just flattering me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:47 am

Megan replied, "I want you happy always."

Stacey nodded and added, "Me, too, and with your favorite girls around you, you're guaranteed to have happiness always."

Ryan chuckled and slyly replied, "I can come up with some creative ideas. I do wonder what you would do then if I started flirting with another woman."

Alex chuckled quietly and replied, "I mean it, darling. Those words come from my heart and that's how I view you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:52 am

William chuckled happily and replied, "I am sure of that. I hope I make my beautiful girls equally as happy too."

Lisianthus pouted even more and then making a cute sad face, she replied,

"Oh yeah? And would you be able to flirt with any other woman than your beautiful Sia?"

Nerine didn't know whether to believe Alex or if he were just saying so. She replied softly,

"I am glad to hear that you still think of me so. I thought you might not view me so anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:58 am

Stacey replied, "You definitely do, handsome."

Megan nodded and added, "Yup, yup! William's the best ever."

Ryan couldn't help but be moved by Lisianthus' cute sad face and shaking his head, he replied,

"Now you've made me abandon the idea, beautiful. I couldn't bear to see you sad and to have me be the cause of it."

Alex's expression was slightly saddened and he replied,

"I know things between us have been strained lately but I do still love you. That hasn't and will never change. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:29 am

William grinned happily and replied, "I want nothing more than that then. I will do my best so that my girls are always happy with me and if I ever upset them, they will let me know right away, right?"

Lisianthus smiled happily then and replied,

"And since my cutie loves me so and doesn't want to upset me, I will always love him and only him. No one could ever have his place in my heart."

Nerine didn't say anything for a moment. She wanted to believe that but how many promises did Alex break? How many things did he lie to her about?

She replied quietly, "I'd like to believe it but I am not sure what to believe anymore."

Not wanting to spoil their day anyhow, she looked at the rabbits and said, "It looks like they are enjoying your touch."

(I see that you posted the epilogue at last. ^^ I have to get off now so I won't be able to read it but I'll do so as soon as I can and comment. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:34 am

(Ahh sure, no problem. Take your time. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)

Stacey nodded and replied, "Yup, we will but nothing you do could ever upset us."

Megan added, "I agree. William is perfect."

Ryan smiled happily and replied, "I am happy to hear my beautiful say such beautiful words to me and as you know, I will love you and love you only for all time."

Although Nerine quickly changed the subject back to the rabbits, her previous words didn't escape Alex. He knew what she meant and sighing to himself, he silently vowed to make things better between the two of them. Turning his attention back to the rabbits, he replied,

"Yup, and they're very friendly. You can pet them, too, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:01 pm

William hugged both girls one more time and replied,

"I am very lucky to be hearing this. I am sure I am not perfect and I have my flaws but I don't want them to get in the way. I'll do my best so that I'm able to support you two and be the perfect husband and perfect dad."

Lisianthus blew a loving kiss to Ryan and replied, "And that's all I want, cutie. Your love is the greatest and most valuable thing I could ever have. Man, if you just know how much I miss you. Terribly, terribly! I want to come right to you and give you a big bear hug!"

Nerine gently reached out with her hand to one of the rabbits and he turned to her hand, sniffing it slowly. She then started petting it and he happily received the touch.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Stacey and Megan snuggled happily to William and Stacey replied, "And I'll be the best wife for you, handsome."

Megan added, "And I'll be the best daughter ever."

Ryan replied happily, "And I wish I could be with you right now to receive that hug. And I want to wrap my arms around you as well and give you the most loving passionate kisses ever."

Alex smiled softly as he witnessed the rabbit happily receiving Nerine's touch and he said,

"They like you, too, darling, but of course, that's no surprise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:35 am

William smiled happily and replied, "I want nothing more, pretties."

He paused for a moment then said to Megan, "So you're done drawing?"

Lisianthus blushed happily and replied, "I miss that a lot, too. You know, I am not afraid of fighting the chancellor or any conflicts, but I am definitely having trouble coping with being away from you. That is the hardest thing about this whole thing."

Nerine blushed a bit and continued petting the rabbit gently. The rabbits continued enjoying the couple's touch for a while then they ran off together at the same time to continue their walk around the forests.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: