Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am

William nodded and replied, "Alright, pretty. I'll ring the bell for the maid to get the menus meanwhile and once you're done, we can see what to have for breakfast."

Lisianthus arrived back at the mansion where everyone was preparing for lunch and they all sat down together to eat and talk.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Sure, I would although I don't think I could come up with better ideas than yours. You know how to bring everyone together again."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:14 am

Stacey replied happily, "Sounds great. I'll be back in a bit."

She gave William a kiss and then taking her clothes, she went to the bathroom to shower and change.

Ryan arrived at the restaurant and was able to find a small table where he could order lunch. All the while, he thought about that soldier and wondered what his intentions were, whether he really was romantically interested in Lisianthus. He hoped that the soldier would stop but couldn't be sure.

Alex blushed and replied, "You know how to compliment me so, darling. I'll do my best to bring us all together again and make everyone happy. And of course, you should get to see Mom and Dad again. Things should be less awkward now that you and Nerine are officially separated."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:20 am

Meanwhile, William rang the bell for the maid and after a few moments, there was a knock on the door. William opened it and there was the maid, holding the menus in her hand. She handed them to William, bowed and left.

Lisianthus had lunch with the others and on the table, there was the soldier from earlier. He would glance at her at times and although Lisianthus noticed his glances, she didn't give attention to them although she wanted him to stop.

Lycoris replied happily, "I'd really love that. I love them from the time we spent together and they were really friendly. I hope I can get to know them more and them to know me more as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:25 am

Megan woke up a little after the maid left and looking towards William, she happily said,

"Good morning, William. Did I wake up late?"

After Ryan got his order, he ate his meal although his mind was preoccupied. His thoughts were not only about the soldier but after Lisianthus' safety and the safety of Rosaline and the others back at the castle. He wanted to make sure that they wouldn't be there when the fighting started.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "I would love that, too. I can tell how much they like you from the last time we all got together and I'm sure Mom would consider you to be her daughter as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:29 am

William smiled warmly to Megan and shaking his head, he replied,

"Good morning, Megan. Nope, you're not late or anything. Stacey is getting ready and you can get ready after her."

After lunch, Lisianthus decided to go up to her room to rest and once she was alone, she decided to call Alex telepathically to know how things were going with the party. So she sat down on bed and then tried to reach Alex telepathically.

Lycoris smiled dreamily and replied, "I'd really love to have her as a mother. I never felt what it is like to have a mom before and I'd really enjoy knowing more about her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:37 am

Megan nodded happily and just then, Stacey left the bathroom after having showered and such. She wore a lilac blouse and light blue jeans and put her hair in a ponytail. Seeing Megan awake, Stacey happily said, "Good morning, Megan. Did you sleep well?"

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup, I did, especially with William." She hugged her teddy bear.

Meanwhile, after Ryan had finished his lunch, he decided to go out and take a walk to enjoy the afternoon although he was careful to put on the traveling cloak so as to not be discovered by anyone familiar.

Alex smiled softly and replied, "I'm sure Mom would feel the same way about getting to know you, darling."

Just then, he heard a telepathic communication from Lisianthus. He turned to Lycoris and said, "Sia's trying to contact me. Let me see what's going on."

He then closed his eyes and said,

Hi, Sia. What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:41 am

William smiled upon seeing Megan's reaction and said, "You should go ahead and get ready for the day, Megan although we should order breakfast meanwhile. Is there anything in particular you'd like to have today?"

Lisianthus was glad the communication got through and she replied,

Hey, Alex. How are you doing? I wanted to check on you and the others. I know you are in the gods' world with the chancellor.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:46 am

Megan thought about it and replied, "Hmm not really although I like anything fruity."

Stacey nodded and replied, "We'll look for something with fruit for you, ok?"

Megan replied, "Thanks, Stacey." She got out of bed, took a change of clothes, and went to the bathroom to shower and change.

(I'll skip over Ryan for a bit. It's safe to assume that he'll be out for the afternoon enjoying his walk. XD)

Alex replied,

Yup, that's right. I think Ryan might have told you but we're all ok. I'm here with Lycoris right now. Is everything all right?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:00 am

While Megan went to get ready for the day, William turned to Stacey and looking at the menus, he said,

"What would you like, pretty? I am fine with anything."

Lisianthus replied,

I am all right although I am not with Ryan right now. I am in the gods' world too, finally taking action against the chancellor. But I don't want to move against him while you are all there.

(I have to get off now to have lunch. I'll post later tonight. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:06 am

Stacey looked at the selection and replied,

"Megan said that she'd like anything with fruit so I have an idea. We could have oatmeal and we can choose a topping. There's strawberries, blueberries, cinnamon, among others. What do you think?"

Alex furrowed his eyebrows in concern and replied,

I can understand that. The main reason we're all still here is because of Lycoris. She and Nerine have separate bodies but Lycoris is blind so the chancellor has healers here to help. Once Lycoris gets her eyesight back, we'll leave right away.

(I should get off for the night as well and thanks for the PM. The info helps a lot. XD Nite, nite, and I'll post again tomorrow. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:48 am

(I am glad it could help. ^^ Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William smiled and nodding, he replied, "Sounds good. We could oatmeal with strawberries and cinnamon. Two different flavors and Megan would like the strawberries one."

He rang the bell for the maid to come so that they could tell her of their orders.

Lisianthus replied,

[i]I am really sorry to hear that about Lycoris. I hope she gets well soon and gets her eyesight back. But Alex, how long will that take? I don't want to push you or anything but it will take me a few days to get ready and although I can postpone moving till you guys are away, I want to move quickly before the chancellor notices."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:14 am

A little later, Megan had finished her shower and getting out of the bathroom, she was dressed in a dark green shirt and wore blue jeans that fell just above her ankles. After putting away her pajamas, she asked,

"What are we having for breakfast?"

Alex replied,

I have no idea honestly. The healers are still looking into it but I'll ask Lycoris since she's here with me right now.

He then opened his eyes and turning to Lycoris, Alex asked,

"Darling, did the healers say how long it will take before they can heal your eyes? Sia wants to know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:53 am

William smiled to Megan and said,

"We're having oatmeal with strawberries and cinnamon flavors. And you're looking very pretty today."

Lycoris replied,

"I am not sure but the healers said earlier it could take a week before they are ready to preform an operation in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:00 am

Megan blushed happily and replied, "Thanks, William, and oatmeal is perfect."

Stacey nodded and added, "I think so, too. A hot meal is a good way to start the day."

The maid returned, carrying a tray containing bowls of oatmeal and glasses of milk and orange juice along with utensils. Once everything was set, the maid curtseyed and then left.

Alex nodded and replied, "Thanks, darling. I'll let Sia know."

He then closed his eyes and said,

Lycoris just told me that it could take a week before the healers could operate on her eyes. I don't want to risk moving her before then.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:43 am

William looked at the spread before then and commented,

"Yup, let's start."

He helped both have their seats before sitting down himself.

Lisianthus was a little troubled as she knew that it'd take less than a week to get ready, she replied,

Can you leave right after the operation or would you stay for the cheek ups after it?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:59 am

After Stacey and Megan were seated, they took their spoons and began eating their oatmeal. Megan commented,

"Yummy, this is good."

Stacey added, "Yup, it definitely is."

Alex replied,

I guess we could leave after the operation but I don't think it would be a good idea. I noticed when the healers examined Lycoris' eyes and just the examination alone exhausted her. But we would leave as soon as we could. I know that Nerine wants to return home.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:24 am

William took a spoonful of his oatmeal as well and nodding, he replied, "Yup, definitely delicious."

As they ate, he said, "After breakfast, you should lead the way to where we can spend our day, pretty."

Lisianthus replied,

I am not sure how long will I be able to postpone this, Alex, but it won't be much longer than a week. I don't want to begin any conflict when you are still there but it would be dangerous to me if I took longer than this.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:58 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "Of course, handsome. We'll have that boat tour first thing. I know just the place where we can sign up for it."

She continued to eat her oatmeal, as did Megan.

Alex didn't want to leave that soon, thinking that the examination and procedure of Lycoris' eyes could take longer than a week. But he did want Lisianthus to have her throne back. So he replied,

I'll see what I can do. I can talk to the healers first thing and see if it's possible to speed things up but I don't want Lycoris' recovery to be endangered, as much as I do want you to get your throne back.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:17 am

William continued having his breakfast as well and soon finished up, so he waited for Megan and Stacey to finish as well.

Lisianthus replied,

I understand, Alex. I'll do my best to cooperate but in case I have to attack, I will let you know beforehand so that you can take your precautions and stay safe.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:33 am

Stacey and Megan soon finished up their breakfast as well and after everyone was done, Stacey took care to put away the bowls and utensils and place the tray outside for a maid to pick up later. Then she turned to Megan and William and asked,

"Are you ready for a fun day?"

Megan cheered and replied, "Yup, I am!"

Alex replied,

Thank you, Sia. I'd appreciate that very much. Umm, there's something else you should know.

He wanted to tell Lisianthus about Avi.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:36 am

William smiled and held Megan's hand and Stacey's arm then said,

"Okay, pretty. Lead the way and we'll be following you."

Lisianthus wondered what Alex wanted to tell her and replied,

Ahh what is it?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:45 am

Stacey nodded and happily, she led the way out of the room and down the stairs to the lobby. Then she led the way out of the inn and outside to a building near the beach. Once they arrived, Stacey entered the building and talked to someone about a boat tour.

Megan looked on happily at William, saying, "I can't wait."

Alex replied,

You should know the details about how Nerine and I got here in the gods' world. We were kidnapped but Avi was the one who took us here. Maybe you know him?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:51 am

William turned to Megan and replied happily, "Same here. This is going to be a lot of fun, right? We'll be able to see the whole island and enjoy the view of the sea."

Lisianthus was shocked as Alex told her that Avi was the one who got them to the gods' world. It took her a few moments to reply but she finally said,

What are you talking about, Alex? Avi is dead.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:54 am

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup, yup. This will be my first time on a boat tour."

Stacey finished signing them all up for a boat tour and after paying, she received the tickets. Looking at the time, she turned to William and Megan and said,

"Our tour will start in 10 minutes but we should get on the boat now."

Alex replied,

This was how Nerine reacted, too, but well, she was even more shocked. But he is alive. The chancellor revived him. Anyway, he was the one who brought us here but he isn't on the chancellor's side, not anymore. Nerine and I told him about how the chancellor endangered you and Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:58 am

William nodded and led the way towards the boat tour, helping both ladies up on it then following them himself. Looking at the view from the boat, he commented,

"This is looking wonderful."

However, Lisianthus wasn't simply convinced by what Alex said. What was he talking about? Avi was revived and he kidnapped them? No longer on the chancellor's side? What?

She replied, an slight angry tone in her voice,

Alex, this isn't funny. Avi is dead and I-I saw his body. Stop that.

(I have to get off now to have lunch. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: