Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:36 am

Mark grinned and replied, "Thanks. It helps that a couple of our family is helping. I can't wait for our special day."

He continued to work hard, taking advantage of the good weather to make good progress.

Alex shook his head and replied,

"But you're our guests. You should take a rest. I'll help Nerine."

Ryan commented, "I have an idea. Why don't Sia and I help clean up while Alex and Nerine take a rest?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:40 am

William nodded and replied, "That's wonderful. With help, you'll be able to get the work done pretty quickly."

He continued working as well, doing his best and progressing well.

Lisianthus nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, that sounds great. Please let us take care of cleaning up, guys. We'll be done quickly, promise!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:47 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, quite true indeed."

The rest of the morning hours passed by uneventfully and then the bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. Mark put down his tools, stretched, and said,

"I'm going to grab something to eat. The usual for you?"

Alex turned to Nerine and said, "Well, it's not a bad idea, darling. We could use a little rest before we make the journey. Or if you want to keep busy, we can pack a little food for our trip in case it takes longer than we anticipate."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:51 am

William heard the bell ring and letting go of his tools to take a break for a few minutes, he nodded to Mark and replied,

"Yeah, that would be great. Thanks, Mark."

Nerine nodded to Alex and replied, "Alright, my lord. That sounds good. I'll pack us some food for the journey."

She turned to Lisianthus and Ryan and said, "Thanks a lot, you two. We appreciate the help."

Lisianthus replied happily, "No problem! Come on, Ryan!"

She began collecting the dirty plates and dishes and utensils to clean them up as well as wipe the table.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:57 am

Mark nodded and replied, "No problem, mate. I'll be back in a little while."

He then went to the buffet table to grab a plate and some food and to take advantage of the break from work.

Alex stayed to help Nerine pack some food for their journey while Ryan helped Lisianthus with the clean up. He helped bring the dirty dishes and utensils to the sink and to make sure that the table was clean.

While they cleaned, Ryan asked, "Do you want to wash or dry the dishes?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:00 am

Meanwhile, William continued to rest for a few more minutes before he picked up his tools again and began to work once more, progressing slowly and using the break in finishing more work.

Lisianthus replied, "I'll wash them and you can take care of drying them."

She went to the sink and began washing the dishes then giving them to Ryan to dry.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:08 am

Mark ate his lunch happily, taking advantage of the break and so. Meanwhile, Steven continued to work, unaware that William was planning to meet him at the tavern.

Ryan nodded and as he took the wet dishes from Lisianthus, he would use a clean cloth towel to dry them and then put them on the drying rack.

Meanwhile, Alex and Nerine were finishing packing some food for the journey. He commented,

"I think that should be enough. Do you remember the way back to your kingdom, darling? It shouldn't take long if you do."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:14 am

William continued working hard on his job, finishing what he could finish of it. Inside, he wondered what Steven could tell him tonight, and if the whole mystery could be finally explained.

Nerine nodded and replied, "I hope I do, my lord. Sia will adjust the portal accordingly and I am sure she'll take care of putting us near the kingdom, as near as possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:18 am

Mark returned a little later after having finished his lunch. He carried a water bottle with him and returning to William, he handed him the bottle and said,

"Here you are, mate."

Alex nodded and replied, "That sounds good, darling. I'm sure that anyone left in the devils' kingdom will be surprised to see you but I think they will be happy to know you're alive."

Ryan was finishing up taking care of the dishes with Lisianthus and with a smile on his face, he said,

"I think we're all done."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:28 am

William took the bottle from Mark and smiling to him, he replied,

"Thanks a lot, Mark."

He opened it and drank a little of it, then resumed his work with Mark's help.

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yup. We make a great team, you know!"

She gave him a quick kiss then going to Alex and Nerine, she said,

"We're all done. Are you done as well?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:36 am

Mark resumed his work as well with William and then the bell rang, signaling that it was time for the employees to get back to work. The sun continued to shine beautifully and the weather made it easier for everyone to work hard.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, we are. I'll bring our bags down to the living room."

Ryan replied, "Ok. Let's all meet in the living room and then I can teleport us."

Alex went upstairs to get his and Nerine's bags.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:38 am

William continued working as hard as possible, progressing well and doing his best. It helped that the weather was good so it encouraged him to work harder and not get frustrated by annoying weather.

While Alex went upstairs to get their bags, Nerine led the way to the living room with Ryan and Lisianthus to wait for him, then they could head to the devils' world.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:45 am

The rest of the afternoon hours passed by uneventfully with everyone hard at work. Mark turned to William and asked,

"I wonder-do you think I should do something special for my fiancee to celebrate our special day?"

Alex returned downstairs, carrying his and Nerine's bags. Once he arrived in the living room, he put the bags down and said,

"Ok, looks like we're all set. What do we do?"

Ryan replied, "I'll teleport all of us to the portal." Turning to Lisianthus, he said, "It's where you went when you returned to the gods' world, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:49 am

William turned to Mark and curiously replied,

"You mean, as in a special surprise or something of the sort? That would be a good idea. Maybe you can take her somewhere she likes, or give her a present she really wanted."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, the same exact place. I'll summon the portal there and adjust it so that it takes you to the devils' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:53 am

Mark smiled and replied, "I like that very much. I think I'll take her someplace special, someplace that has special meaning for the two of us. Thanks, mate."

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right. If everyone's ready, I'll teleport us there now."

Closing his eyes, he chanted a brief spell and then there was a bright soft light surrounding the party. Then within seconds, they were teleported away from Alex's and Nerine's house and back outside to the cave just outside Lessire.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:00 am

William smiled back and replied, "No problem. You should find a place where you two can be totally alone and enjoy some romantic time together. That would be perfect, I think."

After they were all teleported outside the cave, Lisianthus looked around and nodding, she said,

"Yup, this is the right place. Let's go."

She led the way to inside so that she would activate the portal.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:03 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Definitely. I have to think about the perfect place to take her. Maybe a romantic restaurant or even walk in the park. The simpler, the better, I think."

Ryan followed Lisianthus and Alex followed with Nerine, carrying their bags with them.

Once they were inside, all they could do was wait for Lisianthus to activate and adjust the portal so that Nerine and Alex could enter the devils' world.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:38 am

William nodded and replied, "Yup, I totally agree. I hope everything works out perfectly for you, my friend."

He smiled to him and continued working hard.

Once the party was inside, Lisianthus stood in a certain place and closing her eyes, she began to summon the portal. After a few minutes, the portal began to form in front of the party.

Lisianthus then tried to adjust it to take Nerine and Alex to the devils' world. However, something seemed wrong.

Opening her eyes, she looked to the party and said, "Something isn't right. It won't adjust."

Nerine looked worried and asked, "What's wrong?"

Lisianthus replied, "I don't know. It's almost like...Someone is already inside."

Just then, a group of seven soldiers got out of the portal, fully armed and alert. However, when they saw the party, they were definitely surprised.

(I hope it's ok that I brought in some action. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Mark returned the smile and replied, "Thanks, mate. That means a lot."

He continued to work hard, making the most of the afternoon hours.

(Ahh sure. XD)

Ryan was alarmed as he saw the group of soldiers fully armed. He took a defensive position, ready to protect the others in case the soldiers attacked, for he wasn't sure if these soldiers were completely loyal to the chancellor.

Alex stood in front of Nerine protectively and said,

"I'll protect you, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:12 am

William continued working hard as well, hammering all the planks Mark placed for him and finishing quite some work, spending the rest of the afternoon like so.

Nerine stood behind Alex, a little afraid, but feeling secure that he was with her.

The soldiers looked surprised for a moment but eventually, they overcame their surprise. One of them spoke up,

"Queen Lisianthus, we thought that you and the human were dead."

Lisianthus looked careful but replied, "We're not, obviously, but that is none of your concern. What are you here for, soldier?"

The soldier replied, "We were sent by the king to find the princess of devils. We wish to have her and no harm shall be done."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:27 am

The remainder of the afternoon hours passed by uneventfully and then the bell rang, signaling that it was time for the workers to finish up for the day. Mark put down his tools, stretched, and said,

"We got a lot done today but I am a little tired. Can't wait to get home."

Ryan scoffed as the soldiers called the chancellor "king" and replied,

"That chancellor is no king. He stole the throne from the rightful ruler here and you won't have Nerine, not if I have anything to say."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:35 am

William heard the bell ring as well and let go of his tools, relieved that the work was done as well. He nodded and replied,

"I'm a little tired as well but at least we got quite some work done."

He began gathering his tools to put them away in the storage shed.

The soldier glanced at Ryan and gave him a glare for a moment. He replied,

"Rightful ruler or not, we're supposed to obey the one who has the throne and power. Please let us have the princess. We don't want a fight."

Lisianthus replied angrily, "No way! Nerine isn't going anywhere. And I am the real queen here and you're supposed to obey me."

The soldier's patience seemed to run out but controlling it, he replied,

"We're sorry, but we don't have a choice on this. Princess Nerine, please come with us. We don't wish to hurt you neither the king wants to do so. He just wishes to see you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:38 am

Mark did the same, gathering his tools. Then he followed William to the storage shed to put them away.

Meanwhile, Steven was still finishing up his work. He wanted to get his current task done before going back to town and to the tavern for a much needed drink.

Ryan could see the soldier's determination in taking Nerine and suddenly, he thought of an idea. Slightly smirking at the soldier, he said,

"How do you know that this woman really is Nerine?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:42 am

William put away his tools in the storage shed with Mark and once they were done, he looked to him and said,

"I'll get going now. Need to go to town before heading back home. I'll see you tomorrow, Mark."

The soldier raised an eyebrow at Ryan and replying, he said,

"Citizeness Lisianthus just called her so, and when we came with her before to take her, she was her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:49 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Ahh ok, mate. I'll see you tomorrow then."

He then went with a group of workers on the wagon to head back to town.

Meanwhile, Steven had finally finished his work and had put away his tools. Then he got on his horse, getting ready to head back to town.

Ryan raised an eyebrow as well and replied, "You mean, Queen Lisianthus. You have such little respect for your queen. But to the point. This woman may very well be an impostor. Just because we called her Nerine doesn't mean that she's the real one."

It took Alex a few moments to realize where Ryan was going with this but getting the idea, he added,

"Yeah! We knew that some soldiers would come so we hid my darling in a place where you'll never find her. Do you think we would be so stupid as to have her with us?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: