Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:55 am

After Mark had left, William went out of the storage shed and headed towards town to go to the tavern Steven had told him of before. He saw that Steven was leaving on his horse and thought he'd probably get there before him, as he was riding a horse while William walked.

Lisianthus understood what Alex and Ryan were trying to do so smirking, she added,

"Yup, that's right. You'll never find the real Nerine, soldiers."

The soldier was getting frustrated but hiding that, he replied,

"If so, then why were you all standing right in front the portal? And if that's true that you hid the princess, what's the point of making a fake one?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:01 am

Unaware that William planned to meet him at the tavern, Steven rode on his horse and headed directly back to town. He was quite tired after a hard day at work and he liked the tavern. He knew that he could have some peace and no one would disturb him.

Quickly, Ryan had to come up with an excuse so he replied,

"Duh, to throw you all off. We anticipated that you might come so feel free to take this impostor if you're so sure that she's the real Nerine."

Ryan wasn't sure if the soldiers would call his bluff but if they did, he would have to be prepared to unleash a powerful spell on them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:06 am

William walked away from the construction site and headed towards the town. It took a while but eventually, he reached there. However, as he didn't know where the tavern was, he asked around to be directed to it, using the name Steven had told him.

Although the soldier wasn't exactly sure if the woman before him was the real Nerine or not, he decided to take her anyhow. He replied,

"Whatever. Hand her over and we'll check. If she isn't the real princess, we'll make sure she is returned, safe and sound. We don't wish to harm anyone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:13 am

A local town citizen saw William asking for directions to the tavern and he replied,

"Yes, sir. I know where it is."

He gave William directions on where the tavern was.

Meanwhile, Steven was already there and he had ordered a drink along with a snack.

Ryan had a bad feeling that the soldiers would take Nerine anyway so he replied,

"I'm sorry but you didn't give me a choice."

He chanted a spell and then a powerful gust of wind blew towards the soldiers, knocking them on the ground unconscious.

(I hope that was ok. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:26 am

William nodded and replied, "Thanks, sir."

He then went in the direction of the tavern and after a while, he was able to find it. He entered and looked around, searching for Steven. Eventually, he found him and went towards him to talk.

(Ahh yeah, sure. XD)

Lisianthus watched as Ryan was able to knock all the soldiers unconscious and after they were all on the ground, she turned to him and said,

"They are okay, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:33 am

Steven saw William approach him and he was surprised that William had finally agreed to meet him. Gesturing to him to take a seat, he said,

"I'm surprised you took me up on the invite. Want something to drink?"

Ryan turned to Lisianthus and nodding, he replied,

"Yup, they're ok. I didn't want to do that but they were going to take Nerine away and I couldn't let that happen. They're only unconscious but we should hurry and make sure that Nerine and Alex enter the portal safely to the devils' world before the soldiers wake up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:08 am

William took a seat across from Steven and shaking his head, he replied,

"No, thanks. I took up your invite to come here and now I am curious to hear what you have to say."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I'm on it!"

She quickly went to the portal and closing her eyes, she re-adjusted it to the devils' world. The portal's color changed slightly and once it was ready, she opened her eyes and looking to Alex and Nerine,

"Quick, go in!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:49 am

(The Internet here is loading awfully slowly tonight so if I suddenly don't post at my usual speed, then that's why. I had to get off Facebook early tonight because the same thing happened. :/)

Steven nodded and took a quick look around. He replied,

"Were you followed?"

He was worried that Lord James or one of his men might have followed William although that was unlikely to be the case.

Alex nodded and turned to Nerine, he took her right hand and said,

"Let's hurry, darling. There isn't much time."

He took their belongings as well and took the lead in entering the portal.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:55 am

(O.O Alright. Thanks for the heads up.)

William couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, wondering what Steven had that he was afraid might overhear. But shaking his head, he replied,

"I don't think so. I would have known if someone was following me."

Nerine nodded and followed Alex to inside the portal. Once they touched it, they disappeared, traveling through it to the devils' world.

(Should we RP with Alex and Nerine in the devils' world or just assume that they went there and found a place to stay?)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:01 am

Steven nodded and replied, "All right. Well, I'll tell you what I know but on one condition. You must never let Lord James find out. Otherwise, he'll have my head. He as much threatened me if I spoke out about this but you do have a right to know."

(I think we should assume they went there and are safe but we can bring the RP back to them later if you want to do something about the devils rejoicing in Nerine's return. XD)

Once Ryan saw that Nerine and Alex entered the portal safely, he turned to Lisianthus and said,

"We should tie up these soldiers and then I can teleport us back to the stables outside of Nerine's and Alex's place. They can't report back to the chancellor that we're still alive."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:17 am

William was even more curious now but nodding, he replied,

"I promise I won't let him ever know. There is no benefit in making him know and I don't want to put you in any danger."

(Alright. That sounds good. XD)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Alright. Let's get this done quickly but we need some ropes to get this done."

She went to the
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:22 am

Steven saw that William was sincere as he promised not to tell Lord James what he knew. Nodding, he replied,

"Ok, here it is. As I told you before, Lord James knew my father through some business associations. When Lord James heard about your marriage to Stacey, he wasn't happy about it, to say the least. Basically, he hired me to romance Stacey but he didn't pay me in money. He promised me some political standing if I agreed to do this. I did agree to the plan and ended up liking Stacey for real, not just because her father told me to.

But then you told me that you were a noble and I relayed that info to Lord James. He was skeptical at first so he checked it out and found it to be credible so he tossed the plan. My guess is that he thinks he'll be able to move up more politically with you than with me."

Ryan cast a spell and some ropes appeared in his hands. He handed some to Lisianthus and then began to tie up some of the soldiers so they would be unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:29 am

William was quite surprised by what Steven told him. He could see that Lord James only thought of him as a tool to get what he wants and not anymore. Although he shouldn't have been surprised as he knew that Lord James wasn't exactly a good guy, he had thought that perhaps he really thought of Stacey's happiness and changed.

There was something on his mind however so after overcoming his surprise, he replied,

"But how would Lord James move up more politically with me? I am originally a noble but I don't even know my real family nor I am living like one."

Lisianthus took the ropes from Ryan and began to tie up the soldiers tightly as well. Once they were all done, she said,

"Alright. You should teleport us to the stables of Alex's and Nerine's house and we can put them there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 am

Steven shrugged and replied,

"That I don't know. Maybe Lord James might find a way to contact any living relatives you might have and let them know of your existence. I have no idea what his ultimate plans are, though. Just what I told you."

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right. Here we go."

Closing his eyes, he cast the teleportation spell and within moments, they were inside the stables outside of Alex's and Nerine's house.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:03 am

William nodded and took a few minutes to reply, thinking over what Steven said. He definitely didn't like the idea of Lord James contacting his relatives without his knowledge or trying to use his title to reach something he wanted.

Replying to Steven, he replied, "Thanks for telling me, Steven. Although I don't like how you used to go after Stacey like so, I appreciate that you told me this."

After they were teleported to the stables and the soldiers were put in place, Lisianthus said,

"Whew, we are done. Man, these soldiers came quicker than I thought. The chancellor must be quite curious to reach Nerine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:08 am

Steven nodded and replied, "You deserve to know. I won't go after Stacey anymore and not because of what I just told you. I see that she's happy with you and wouldn't leave you for anyone else so there's no point. Just try to stay on Lord James' good side. That might help you to figure out exactly what he's after."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah. It's a good thing that Nerine and Alex are safe now, at least for the time being.

So I guess we stick to our plan then. When more soldiers come, we ambush them and keep them prisoner until the chancellor arrives."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:12 am

William nodded and replied, "I will. I should let Stacey know about this as well although it might upset her that her father is doing this. No worries, though-I can assure you that she won't let him know of anything."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup. Hopefully, it won't take him much time to come here so we can get this over quickly and we can get everything back to normal."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:20 am

Steven replied, "I understand. I'll be leaving Lessire after this construction job is finished. I want to return back to my life before all of this. But if you do need to contact me again, I'll be here after work."

Ryan replied, "Definitely and I'll do everything I can to make sure you get your rightful throne back."

He smiled softly at Lisianthus and then he approached Melody, gently petting her to see how she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:24 am

William nodded and replied, "Alright. Thanks, Steven. I'll leave you alone now."

He got up and went out of the tavern, heading back to the hut while thinking over everything Steven had told him.

Melody whinnied happily at Ryan as he petted her. She had eaten and rested well, so she looked to be a lot better than before.

Lisianthus gently wrapped her arms around Ryan's waist from behind and replying, she said,

"Thanks for everything, Ryan. I don't know what I would have done without you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:28 am

Stacey had finished her dinner a little while ago and had cooked something for William. She was anxious for him to get home and she felt a little lonely as he was usually home earlier than this time.

Ryan smiled fondly at Lisianthus and replied,

"I'll always be here for you, Sia. I'll do anything for you and for Melody here. My two favorite females."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:34 am

After a while of walking home, William arrived back at the hut. He opened the door and entering inside, he found Stacey waiting for him. Smiling to her, he said,

"I'm home, pretty. I hope I wasn't too late for you."

Lisianthus giggled happily but pouting cutely at Ryan, she replied,

"Aww so Melody and I are equally special to you? But I am jealous like that. I want to be the most special lady in your heart ever. Yeah, I am pretty selfish when it comes to you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 am

Stacey saw William enter and greet her and happily, she hugged him and replied,

"I missed you, handsome, but I'd wait forever for you. Are you hungry? I made dinner so all I need to do is heat it up a bit."

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "Aww you're the number one lady in my heart, beautiful. Melody comes a close second, though." Turning to Melody, he then said jokingly,

"I hope you're not too jealous but Sia captured my heart first."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:29 am

William returned the hug happily and nodding, he replied,

"I missed you, too, pretty. It was hard to wait longer to see you. And sure, I'd like to have something to eat. I didn't have lunch and all."

Melody whinnied happily and stepped forward, gently touching Ryan's chest with her head, expressing her love for him. Lisianthus held on lovingly to him from behind as well, enjoying the quiet, blissful moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:40 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Ok. Is soup and a sandwich ok? I just need to heat up the soup and the sandwich is all ready. I put it in the icebox so it would be fresh when you returned."

Ryan gently touched Lisianthus' right cheek while gently petting Melody at the same time. He commented,

"I am a lucky man indeed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:49 am

William nodded and replied, "That sounds great. I hope I didn't tire out my pretty too much. I'd like to spend what's left of the evening with her."

Lisianthus smiled happily and replied, "You definitely are, cutie, but then again, I am definitely lucky, too."

Melody whinnied there, which made Lisianthus continue, "And it looks like Melody is feeling lucky, too!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: