Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:25 am

William continued kissing Stacey happily for a few more moments then gently broke it off. He looked into her eyes and said,

"I hope my pretty is feeling a lot better now."

(Yup, yup.)

Lisianthus looked over herself, trying to search for something that she could part with. She had nothing on but her blouse, shorts and Ryan's jewels though. Figuring that she didn't want to let go of the jewels, she replied,

"I can tear off a part of my blouse. Will that do?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:31 am

Stacey looked happily into William's eyes and nodding, she replied,

"I feel much better, handsome. Thank you for the wonderful dance. I always feel better in your arms."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that will be fine. As for blood, I can find use my magic to come up with some synthetic blood so you don't have to cut yourself. I doubt the chancellor will figure out that it's yours."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:38 am

William looked happy and smiling, he replied,

"I'm really happy, pretty."

He then continued, "So, do you want another dance or should we do something else?"

Lisianthus nodded and carefully, she teared a medium part of her blouse. It revealed a part of her stomach but she didn't care much. She handed the cloth to Ryan and waited for what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:43 am

Stacey looked thoughtful and then replied, "I'd love another dance with my wonderful husband, if it's ok with you, of course."

Ryan took the cloth from Lisianthus and then chanting a spell, the cloth was soaked in blood. It was synthetic blood but it felt, looked, and smelled very much real.

He handed the stained cloth to the soldier who was talking before and asked,

"Will this convince the chancellor?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:47 am

William replied, "My pretty's wish is my command."

He left her briefly to switch on the music box again but once that was over, he returned to her and held her again in a dance position, leading another dance.

The soldier took the stained cloth from Ryan and looking over it, it seemed very real. Nodding, he replied,

"I guess it will, sir. One question, sir. The chancellor knows that you and the queen are together. What do we tell him that we did to you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:54 am

Stacey followed William's lead as the music played again and they danced once more. She felt happy and carefree in his arms, letting the music sway her body to and fro.

Ryan thought about it and then had an idea. He tore a part of his shirt sleeve off and then casting a spell, the cloth was covered with blood. Handing it to the soldier, Ryan said,

"You can tell the chancellor that you all had me killed, too. If he's doubtful, tell him that you took me by surprise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:11 am

William continued dancing happily with Stacey in his arms, enjoying the moments that passed. He could forget about the troubles they had for now and just enjoy the romantic atmosphere.

The soldier took the cloth from Ryan and nodding, he replied,

"Alright, sir. We will do so."

Lisianthus then spoke up, "Thanks for this, soldier. I really don't know what to say to thank you for your loyalty and faithfulness."

The soldier gave a small smile and replied, "It's our duty, your majesty. Please look out for your safety. There are more soldiers around the forests and they might come to the tree house to look for you. Take care."

He bowed to her and then got on his horse, leading the others away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:49 pm

As Stacey continued to dance happily with William, she commented,

"I love the dates that we have, handsome. Just the two of us and no one to bother or disturb our moment."

Once the soldiers were out of view, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and said,

"We should get out of here before those other soldiers loyal to the chancellor find us. We can go back to the tree house quickly if you want to get a few things and then we can take Melody and get away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:17 am

William nodded happily and replied,

"Same here, pretty. Spending this time alone with you makes up for the tiring day I have at work. I hope we can always get to spend wonderful times like these."

Lisianthus didn't say anything in reply but nodded, and she went to the tree house quickly to get a few things and such. Despite that she felt mentally destroyed, she had to let aside her feelings for now and act quickly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Me, too, handsome. You know that I'll always be here to greet you when you come home. I wait for the time that we're together again and we can be with one another like this."

Ryan followed Lisianthus inside the tree house and while Lisianthus was getting her things, Ryan decided to contact Irene. Using his telepathy, he asked,

Duchess Irene, are you there? It's an emergency.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:14 am

William smiled warmly to Stacey, touched by her loving words. He held her closer to him and continued dancing happily with her, enjoying the moment and loving it.

Back in the castle, Irene was in her room, imprisoned by the chancellor's soldiers. As the chancellor knew that she was loyal to Lisianthus, he decided to keep her inside her room, to limit her freedom.

Hearing Ryan's message, she quickly replied,

Ryan, where are you and where is Lisianthus?! The chancellor is looking for you and he won't take any mercy on you if he finds you!
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:33 am

As the couple continued to dance, Stacey thought of something and asked,

"When Megan comes to live with us, should we teach her to dance? She might need to learn someday."

Ryan replied,

We're in the forests outside Cephiron. Sia has a tree house there and she's packing a few things. We were warned by a few soldiers loyal to the chancellor about him taking the throne. But Sia and I are fine. I'm going to try to take her away and keep her safe until we figure out a plan.

But where are you? Are you all right?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:38 am

William liked the idea and nodding, he replied,

"I like that idea. It will be fun to teach Megan how to dance and I think she'd love to learn as well. I might have to dance with her too then."

He chuckled a little on his comment.

Irene was relieved that Ryan and Lisianthus were okay and replied,

I am fine. The chancellor imprisoned me in my own room but I am okay-he didn't and he won't hurt me.

Don't worry about me but Ryan, take care of yourselves. And don't come near Cephiron right now; you can't imagine the amount of foes Lisianthus has here right now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:45 am

Stacey giggled and replied,

"That's true but I'll try not to get too jealous when I see the two of you dancing."

She winked at William and continued to dance happily in his arms.

Ryan replied,

I'll keep Sia safe-I promise. Are you sure you don't want me to try to break you out? I have to wonder how the chancellor orchestrated all of this.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:01 am

William chuckled over Stacey's comment and continued dancing happily as well, enjoying the night. Eventually, the music ended so William looked to Stacey and asked,

"So what does my pretty want us to do now?"

Irene replied,

You forget that I'm a sorceress, too, Ryan. I can break myself out if I want but this isn't the time. The castle is like a fortress now.

As for how the chancellor did all of this, it seems like he plotted with the noblemen and dukes to do this and sadly, they all support him now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:10 am

Stacey thought about it and then replied,

"How about we take a walk in the forests? The evening is still young and I want to enjoy every romantic moment with my wonderful husband."

Ryan replied,

I see. The chancellor must have planned this for a long time but I wonder why he decided to strike now. But Sia and I will be all right. You might hear news that we were killed but it's a lie. I gave the soldiers who helped us some evidence that Sia and I are dead so the chancellor won't think to go after us.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:19 am

William nodded in agreement and replied,

"Alright, pretty. Let's go."

He held her arm and led the way out of the hut to have a walk outside.

Irene replied,

Alright, Ryan. I'll stay around for now and if anything comes up here, I'll be sure to let you and Lisianthus know. Take care.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:24 am

Happily, Stacey held William's arm and followed him as they left the hut and went outside to take a walk. She looked up at the stars that were shining brightly and said,

"I'm happy it's such a clear night. The stars have never shined brighter than they do right now."

Ryan replied,

You, too, Duchess Irene. When we come up with a plan, we'll return and Sia will have her rightful place as queen again.

He closed off the telepathy and waited for Lisianthus to finish packing so that they could get going.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:29 am

William looked up at the stars with Stacey and nodding, he replied,

"Yup, I totally agree. They are looking so beautiful but not more beautiful than the star I have with me right now."

He winked happily at her and continued walking.

Lisianthus returned after a few minutes, carrying a small side bag with her that had some necessary stuff. She had also changed her cut blouse into a pink top.

Approaching Ryan, she said, "I'm all ready. Let us go."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:34 am

Stacey blushed happily and replied,

"If I'm your star, then you must be my moon. We're the perfect couple that rises in the night sky."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok."

He led the way out of the tree house and back to where Melody was waiting. As they headed out, Ryan said,

"There might be other soldiers nearby-those who are loyal to the chancellor. Melody can fly quickly but I think I should use an invisibility spell so the soldiers can't see us. Once we're out of view, then it should be safe. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 am

William couldn't help but blush as well and hugging Stacey happily, he replied,

"We're definitely the most perfect and the happiest couple ever. No other couple can even compare."

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan and replied, "Sounds good. Let me lead the way since I know how to get out of here the fastest."

She got on Melody and once Ryan was on as well, she directed Melody to take to the air.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:44 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied,

"Yup, that's right. We make all the other couples jealous, for our love is the strongest."

She felt so happy and knew that there was no other man for her than William.

Once they were on Melody and Melody began flying, Ryan cast an invisibility spell. Although he, Lisianthus, and Melody could see their surroundings, anyone who looked in their direction wouldn't be able to see anything.

After he was done, he said,

"Ok, the spell should last for a while but it's only temporary. Once we're safe from the soldiers' reach, then the spell will wear off."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:49 am

William smiled and briefly pausing their walk, he leaned in to give Stacey a loving kiss.

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan and replied, "I'll try to get us out of here as soon as I can."

She directed Melody to take her fastest speed, flying away from the tree house and Cephiron, heading towards the distant parts of the forests.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:53 am

Wondering why they had stopped, Stacey looked over at William and smiled as she realized what he was doing. Happily, she wrapped her arms around William's neck and returned the kiss lovingly and passionately.

Ryan held on to Lisianthus, concentrating on his magic to make sure the spell would last for as long as possible. He knew that they had to be safe but wondered exactly where they should go. Glancing at Lisianthus, he asked,

"Where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:58 am

William continued to kiss Stacey for a few more moments, pouring all of his love and heart in it. Eventually, the kiss had to end so William looked lovingly into Stacey's eyes and said,

"I can't help kissing you every once in a while."

Lisianthus replied, "I'll try to get us in a further area of the forests right now. I can't go to another town, Ryan. I can be easily recognized and you know what will happen then."

She continued making Melody fly as away as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: