Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:52 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "That's an excellent idea. I'm sure they'll take lots of photos of their special day and a picture frame would be wonderful."

She continued to eat her dinner happily, loving William's idea.

Ryan grinned and then helped Lisianthus get on Melody. Then he got on behind and said,

"You should lead us, beautiful, since you know this area best."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:58 am

William smiled and continued eating his dinner. He was soon all done with it and got up to wash his plate and utensils and put them on the drying rack.

Lisianthus giggled and after Ryan had gotten up behind her, she teasingly replied,

"Someone has been slacking off riding here, huh?"

She giggled a little and then directed Melody to move around, although they were still close to the tree house.

(Ahh by the way, I am wondering. Would you like the chancellor to take action soon or should I wait on it a little? There is one plan left on the list but he'd either activate it now or later (and it could take a while then.) It would make things a lot more exciting than this but I am curious to hear your opinion. XD)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 am

Stacey finished her dinner soon after William did and getting up, she took her plate, bowl, and utensils to the kitchen sink to wash them and put them on the drying rack.

After she was done, she approached William and said,

"What should we do for the evening, handsome?"

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Perhaps but I do enjoy wrapping my arms around you like so."

He wrapped his arms around Lisianthus' waist and held on to her like he never wanted to let go.

(Hmm I'm fine either way but since I'm curious what the chancellor's plan is, perhaps soon. But either way is fine with me. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:11 am

William looked lovingly at Stacey and replying, he said,

"Would it be okay if I talked with my pretty for a while? There is something I'd like to tell her and it's important."

(Ahh I see. That's fine with me. I'll start it soon then. Prepare for tons of excitement. (Hopefully. XD))

Lisianthus giggled happily and looking slyly at Ryan, she replied,

"And I love having your arms around me like that, too."

She continued riding slowly around the forest, showing Ryan the different trees that surrounded the tree house and such, and the plants, etc.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:20 am

Stacey wondered what William wanted to talk to her about and nodding, she replied,

"Sure, handsome. Let's sit on the couch and get comfortable."

She led the way to the living room and took a seat on the couch.

(Ahh ok. Coolies. XD)

Ryan chuckled and looked around as Lisianthus showed him the different trees and plants in the forest. He commented,

"The forest here isn't that much different from the forests in the human world. They're all very peaceful and serene at night."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:26 am

After William and Stacey had taken their seats on the coach and were comfortable, William looked a little serious. Looking to Stacey, he said,

"Umm I talked to Steven today. I wanted to know what he meant when he told me not to trust your father and yeah, I could get it out from him."

He then proceeded to tell Stacey everything about her father knowing that he was a noble, how Steven knew him, etc.

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yup, yup. I remember back in Devenshire when I walked there at night in the forests. It was as peaceful and serene as here and maybe even more."

Nearby, a small distance away from the couple, there were a group of soldiers who had come looking for their queen.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:32 am

Stacey was shocked as William told her what he had learned from Steven and Lord James' true motives for being friendly with William. She looked sad and hanging her head down, she replied,

"It was too much to hope for that my dad had changed. I can't believe he would be so shallow even though I know he's been like that for years."

Unaware of the soldiers nearby, Ryan replied,

"The next time we're in Devenshire, I should take you on a tour there and take you to see the countryside. I think you'd like it a lot."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:37 am

Seeing how sad Stacey appeared to be, William quickly hugged her in comfort. He replied,

"I know but I don't want this to upset you, alright? I thought about not telling you this but you have a right to know and I don't want this to cause further troubles between you and your father. Personally, I don't care if he likes me or not but it's all about you in the end."

Lisianthus nodded excitedly and replied,

"Sure, that would be awesome! I remember riding the in the countryside with Alex but it would be great to ride there with you, too. I want to see as much of it as possible, okay?"

Meanwhile, the soldiers had seen the couple and were moving towards them, ready to take their moves.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:00 am

Stacey returned the hug and giving William a small smile, she replied,

"Thanks for telling me. I would have wanted to know even though it saddens me that my dad would be like this. Should I confront over this information?"

Ryan grinned and replied, "Sure, I'd love that."

In the nearby distance, Ryan thought he heard some sounds but looking towards the direction where the sounds came from, he wasn't sure if it was just his imagination.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:01 am

William replied, "It is completely up to you, pretty. He's your father and you know him better than I do. But in any case, I don't want any problems between you two. I wished your father would change his mind about me because of who I am and not my nobility, but even if that's not possible, I don't want you to argue with him."

The soldiers soon reached where the couple was and revealed themselves. They were a group of around four soldiers, riding their horses and fully armed.

Lisianthus noticed them and frowned, wondering what they wanted and how they knew where she was.

Speaking up, one of the soldiers said, "Queen Lisianthus, we need to talk to you. We-We...We have some terrible news."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:37 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "I understand, handsome. I need to think about what you told me before I decide what to do. But now you're my number one priority so I want to do what's best for you and for us."

Ryan looked confused, listening to one of the soldiers tell Lisianthus that there was some bad news. Turning to her, he gently asked,

"Do you want me to go or stay by your side? This sounds important."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:46 am

William nodded and smiling warmly to Stacey and wrapping his arms around her, he said,

"Alright, pretty, and whatever you do, I'll be here to support you always and help you with whatever you need."

Lisianthus wondered what news the soldiers had but turning to Ryan, she nodded and replied,

"Stay, please. I don't want you to go."

Turning back to the soldiers, she asked, "What's wrong?"

The same soldier took a breath and sounding hesitant, he replied,

"Your majesty, the chancellor usurped the throne from you. He talked with the dukes, counts and noblemen and they all plotted that they announce him king, minus Duchess Irene. And...And we've been sent here to find your majesty and either take you with us, or kill you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:49 am

Stacey hugged William and replied,

"Thank you, handsome. I don't know what I'd do without you."

She sighed sadly over this turn of events but was grateful for William's support through all of it.

Ryan was alarmed by the news and he looked at Lisianthus, searching for her reaction. He did feel that something was off, though, and he carefully replied,

"The chancellor has no legal authority to do this, does he?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:05 am

William returned the hug and kept Stacey in his arms, gently rubbing her back and comforting her through her sadness. He felt bad for her and he wished there was a way he could help her with.

Trying to cheer her up, he looked to her and smiling, he asked,

"Does my pretty want to dance with me tonight? Come on, it's been a while."

Lisianthus was shocked by the news, and she took a few minutes to be able to reply. Shaking her head, she said,

"No, he doesn't...What do you mean by that, soldier?"

The soldier replied, "I'm afraid it's true, my queen. The chancellor announced himself king and sadly, the people welcomed the news. We aren't supposed to warn you, my queen, but we aren't ungrateful. We can't hurt you although I am afraid the other soldiers aren't as loyal."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:08 am

Stacey smiled at William through her sadness and nodding, she replied,

"I'd love that a lot, handsome."

She got up from the couch and then waited for William to take out his music box so they could dance to the music.

Ryan took in what the soldier told Lisianthus and he replied, "What will happen to Sia if you bring her to the chancellor?"

He feared that the chancellor would harm Lisianthus and there was no way he was going to let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:15 am

William brought the music box and after placing it on a nearby table, he switched it on. He then went to Stacey and held her on a dance position, then began leading the dance to the music, holding her romantically in his arms.

The soldier replied, "It's either jail or death, sir."

Lisianthus looked completely shocked by the news and for a second, she didn't know what to do. The throne was taken away from her and she needed to get it back, but how when everyone stood against her like that?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:21 am

Stacey danced happily with William, feeling his ever loving warmth and presence. She felt comforted in his arms, grateful for his support.

Ryan was shocked by the news as well although he had suspicions that the chancellor wasn't a good guy. But even he hadn't expected such a move like so. Focusing his attention on the soldier, figuring that he wasn't exactly 100% loyal to the chancellor, Ryan said,

"Are all of you going to follow the chancellor's orders?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:26 am

William continued to dance happily with Stacey, hoping that the dance would be able to comfort her and make her feel better. As they danced, he whispered to her softly,

"How is my pretty enjoying the dance? Am I dancing well?"

The soldier shook his head and replied, "Sir, we support the legal queen. If we had agreed to harm her, we wouldn't have been warning her right now. There will be a punishment for us if the chancellor knows this but we don't care.

However, we weren't the only ones searching for her. The chancellor had sent a large number of us to search for her and bring her to him. However, not all of them are loyal to her majesty and a large number are willing to harm her right now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:33 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied, "You dance wonderfully, handsome. Already, I feel much better just being in your arms."

Her eyes sparkled with happiness as she looked lovingly into William's eyes.

(I like the direction the RP is going. XD)

Ryan nodded, relieved that the soldiers before them didn't want to harm Lisianthus. He thought about what they said and he was thinking about Lisianthus' safety. Returning his attention to the soldier, Ryan asked,

"If Sia were to be dead, would the chancellor want her body or just evidence?"

Already, Ryan had an idea that would protect Lisianthus while giving the chancellor a false sense of security.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:38 am

William looked back happily into Stacey's eyes and holding her closer to him as they continued to dance, he replied,

"I am really glad to hear that. I want my pretty to be happy always, okay? I don't want to see her sad ever."

(Thanks. XD There is still more to come. Guess who's the chancellor going after next. XD)

The soldiers wondered where Ryan was going with this but replying, the soldier said,

"He asked for strong evidence, sir, but he didn't determine exactly."

Lisianthus looked at Ryan as well, wondering what idea he had in mind although she wasn't thinking about her safety at all, for she was thinking of how she could retrieve back her throne.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:45 am

Stacey gave William a warm smile and she replied,

"I couldn't stay sad for long with you by my side. All I need to be happy is you. What more could I ask for?"

She gently placed her head on William's shoulder, continuing to dance with him.

(Ahh let me guess. Is he going after Irene?)

Ryan nodded and turning to Lisianthus, he said,

"I know this news is a shock but right now, we need to think about your safety. I'm thinking that if the soldiers here can give the chancellor proof of your death, then he'll think that you're no longer alive to try to claim back your throne. So perhaps if we give the soldiers an item of yours with blood on it, that might convince him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:51 am

William smiled and continued dancing happily with Stacey, holding her close to him. He felt glad that she was cheered up a little and he hoped that no matter what happened, he would be able to make her happy, for nothing mattered to him as much as her happiness.

(Nope, not Irene. One more try. Think of what the chancellor wanted the most to increase his power. XD)

Lisianthus quickly replied to Ryan, "But what about my throne, Ryan? I can't let him have it like that. I can't believe he back stabbed me like so but I also can't give up to him like that, running for my life and safety. I don't care about them if it means that he is going to have what's not his like that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:01 am

Stacey felt happy as she continued to dance with William to the music. She didn't think about the troubles with Lord James and focused all her attention to her husband, who wanted to see her happy.

(Hmm I'm not sure who else other than Lisianthus, unless the chancellor wants Ryan dead for some reason. O.O)

Ryan replied,

"I understand, Sia, but it will do you no good if you go running back to the castle right now to challenge the chancellor. And from what the soldiers here have told us, the chancellor has a lot of support so fighting him will do no good. If you want your throne back, we have to make sure you're safe first and then we can figure out a plan of attack."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:06 am

The couple continued dancing happily for a few more moments, enjoying being in each other's arms. The music eventually ended so William stopped dancing with Stacey but he leaned in to give her a sweet kiss to top off the romantic dance.

(Ahh if he knew about Ryan's powerful magical talent, he might but nope, that's not it. It's Nerine. XD)

Lisianthus had to admit to herself that Ryan was right, that going back like that would do them no good and that they had to think of a good plan before doing anything rash. Nodding, she replied,

"Alright. What do you want me to give him with blood on it so that he'd believe that I'm dead?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:13 am

Happily Stacey returned the kiss, wrapping her arms gently around William's neck and making the kiss last for as long as possible. She felt her troubles disappear as she focused on the moment with William.

(O.O Alex should be on the lookout then.)

Ryan thought about it and then replied, "Maybe if we tear a piece of your clothing and have it covered with blood, the chancellor might be convinced you're dead. I know you don't want to part with the jewels although that might convince him as well. But do you have anything with you that you could part with?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: