Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:32 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, it is. We're busy planning out the details but we want our wedding to be a simple one. Nothing too fancy or anything of the sort."

Stacey said, "I'm happy for the two of you, Mark. I'm sure that your fiancee feels lucky to have you."

Mark smiled and replied, "Thanks, Stacey." Taking out a formal invitation from his jacket pocket, he handed it to Stacey and added,

"This is yours and William's invitation to our wedding. It has the date, time, and place."

Stacey took the invitation and replied, "Thank you, Mark. William and I will be sure to be there on your happy day."

Ryan took the white rose and pinning it to his front jacket pocket, he replied,

"It's beautiful, Sia, just like you and our love. I'll keep it with me always."

He felt sad that they had to part ways, knowing that there was something more to it. But knowing that Lisianthus wouldn't reveal the real reason she wanted Ryan to leave, Ryan decided to investigate the matter on his own.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:43 am

William nodded and replied,

"Yup, that is true. We're both very happy for you two and we'll be more than pleased to be there on your special day."

Lisianthus gave Ryan a small smile and replied,

"Thanks, Ryan. A part of me will be always with you."

Realizing that they haven't had breakfast yet, she continued,

"So...let us have breakfast first. You still have to go to Irene to have the lesson, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:47 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Thanks. We want our closest family and friends with us."

He continued to eat his dinner, as did Stacey.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right."

He helped Lisianthus into her seat and then he took a seat across from her. He felt saddened that he would have to be departed from his love for a while but already he had an idea. He would need Irene's help and he hoped that she would agree.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:51 am

William nodded with a smile and continued to eat his dinner as well. He soon finished up but didn't get up yet, as he thought it was polite to wait for Mark and Stacey to be done as well first.

Lisianthus nodded and the maids soon arrived with breakfast, presenting it in front of Ryan and Lisianthus. Lisianthus didn't really have the appetite to eat as she was upset that Ryan had to leave, but thought it was for the best.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:57 am

Mark finished his dinner soon after William did and Stacey finished up after him. Stacey saw that Mark was finished and she asked,

"Would you like more?"

Mark shook his head and replied, "I'd love to but I'm quite full. Your cooking is delicious."

Stacey smiled and replied, "Thanks, Mark. I'll wrap up some leftovers for you and you can take them back to your place."

Mark nodded and replied, "Thanks, Stacey."

Ryan saw breakfast laid out and although it looked delicious, he didn't have much appetite, either. He saw that Lisianthus felt the same way and he gently said,

"You should eat something. Let's not let what happened get in the way of your appetite."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:04 am

As all of them were done, William said,

"How about I help Stacey clean up here and then we can all go to the living room to chat a little? I don't think we've got the chance to talk outside work, Mark."

Lisianthus nodded quietly and taking her fork, she began to eat a little of her food, just enough to give her some strength for the day. She wished she could tell Ryan to stay, that she'd protect him with every drop of blood in her body, but she didn't want to endanger him or have him hurt because of her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:09 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Ok, mate. I'll wait for you both in the living room."

He got up, thanked Stacey for the meal and then went to the living room and sat on the couch.

Stacey then got up and as she began the clean up, she turned to William and said,

"Thank you for helping me clean up, handsome."

Ryan began to eat his food as well although he was eating slowly. It was as though he wanted to spend every moment with Lisianthus, not wishing to leave her. He wanted to know the real reason he had to go but he had to be patient and bide his time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:13 am

William smiled warmly to Stacey and after giving her a soft kiss on the cheek, he replied,

"It's no problem, pretty. I wouldn't want you to be working all alone now, would I?"

He began to clean up as well, carrying the dirty plates and utensils to the sink to be washed.

Lisianthus ate slowly as well, and every once in a while, she'd glance at Ryan lovingly and longingly, not wanting him to go. For a moment, she thought about telling him the truth, for perhaps they could find a solution together, but quickly came against it, sighed to herself and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:17 am

Stacey blushed and replied, "Thanks, handsome. You're the best."

She cleaned up the table after William cleared the plates and utensils and then she packed a generous portion of leftovers for Mark to take back later. She then put the rest of the leftovers in the icebox.

Then together, they washed the dishes and put them on the drying rack.

Ryan would notice the loving, longing glances that Lisianthus would give him and he suspected that she didn't want him to go.

Reaching out to touch her hand, Ryan said,

"If there's something or maybe someone bothering you, you can tell me. I'd do anything to keep you safe and happy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:25 am

After William and Stacey had finished cleaning everything up and washed the plates and utensils, he turned to her and said,

"We should go ahead to Mark now. We shouldn't keep him waiting too long."

He led the way to the living room so that they could sit and talk with Mark for a while.

Lisianthus turned to look at Ryan and she stared at him for a moment, not knowing how to reply. She wanted to tell him that everything was okay but inside, she knew that nothing was. In the same time, she was afraid to tell him the truth, for she feared what could happen then.

Quietly, she replied, "Promise me that if I tell you the truth, you'll still leave."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:34 am

Stacey followed William to the living room where Mark was waiting. Mark stood up and Stacey then said,

"Hey, Mark. I hope we weren't too long."

Mark shook his head and replied, "Not at all."

Ryan wanted to know the truth, even if it meant still being physically separated from Lisianthus. Nodding reluctantly, he replied,

"I promise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:41 am

William gestured to Mark to sit down and once he did, he sat down with Stacey as well. He then said,

"It's quite nice to have you visit, Mark. You're the first one to visit us, I think, if I don't count Megan, that is."

Lisianthus felt a little relief as Ryan promised to leave anyways, but before she spoke up, she looked around first to make sure that no one was nearby to hear them. She then quietly replied,

"The chancellor...Yesterday, when he wanted to talk with me, he told me to make you leave. He doesn't like you around. Once I objected him on that, he threatened me that...if you don't leave, he'll hurt you and he could put your life in danger."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:49 am

Mark grinned and replied,

"I'm honored to be one of your first visitors."

Stacey added, "Yup. We haven't had a lot of guests out here. I suppose it's because our home is out of the way but William and I love it here, don't we, handsome?"

She looked lovingly into William's eyes.

Ryan sighed quietly and replied, "I see. I hoped perhaps that he had changed after he and I talked the other day but I guess I was being too optimistic. I don't know why he doesn't like me unless it's that I make you smile and that wasn't a crime last time I checked."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:54 am

William looked back lovingly into Stacey's eyes and nodding, he replied,

"Yup. It's like our own, private sanctuary."

Turning back to Mark, he said, "It's pretty peaceful around here and especially at night. Thankfully, there are no thugs or dangerous fellas around so it's safe to walk around at night."

Lisianthus sighed and she felt a little better that she told Ryan the truth of it, even if they were still going to part ways. Replying, she said,

"He says you distract me from work but that's nonsense. There's nothing I neglect with you around. Anyways, that's why I want you to leave. I don't know what else to do but if you presence around me is going to endanger you, then you'll have to go."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 am

Mark nodded and replied, "That's good. It would be quite dangerous otherwise if there were thugs around." He turned to Stacey and asked, "How is it different from living in town?"

Stacey replied, "It's not as busy and it's a lot quieter and if there are errands I have to run, I have to walk further. But the exercise is good and I get to be with my William more."

Ryan replied, "I understand but you know, this doesn't mean we can't still see each other. You can sneak out of the castle at times and we can meet somewhere, right? And I'm sure Melody can help and maybe Duchess Irene can cover for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:08 am

William nodded in agreement and added,

"That's true. We once thought of changing the hut to buy a closer house in town but seeing how it's peaceful here, I think we changed our minds. Plus, with the current job we have at the construction site, it's a lot closer to me to walk and all."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I can try. I am just afraid if the chancellor knows. I'll tell him that you left our world completely so I definitely don't want him to know that you're staying here somewhere still. We'll have to hold on seeing each other for a while so that he doesn't suspect anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:12 am

Mark nodded and replied, "That makes sense. You two are lucky to have a quiet place for yourselves. I'd consider the option, too, but my fiancee wants to stay in town."

Stacey replied, "What's she like? Perhaps I've met her."

Mark described his fiance and how she was a dressmaker's assistant although she aspired to become a fashion designer herself.

Stacey was impressed and replied, "She sounds like a wonderful woman. I hope her dream can come true and she becomes a fashion designer. I'd try her clothes."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see. In that case, we'll have to let Duchess Irene know what's going on. I still want to see her for lessons but if the chancellor finds out, well, you know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:20 am

William nodded as well and replied, "She sounds like a nice woman and I hope her dream comes true as well. I know you can help her, Mark, and then she'd make it. We'd support you all the way."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah. I'll come with you now to the lesson. We should tell her about this together and I know she'll help. Irene is completely different from that chancellor."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:26 am

Mark smiled and replied, "Thank you. You'll meet her on our wedding day and perhaps we can all get together occasionally after."

Stacey nodded and replied, "I'd like that a lot."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok."

He finished up as much of his breakfast as he could and then after Lisianthus did the same, they got up and headed towards the stables to take Melody so that they could head to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:32 am

William nodded as well and replied,

"I'd like that, too. We four could exchange visits and so. That would be pretty pleasant."

After both arrived at the stables and led Melody out, they got on it and she took to the air, heading towards the academy. After a while of flying, it arrived there and set down in front of the building.

Once both were off, Lisianthus led the way to Irene's office and knocked on the door.

On the other side, Irene was waiting for Ryan so once she heard the knock, she replied, "Enter."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:36 am

Mark replied, "That would be wonderful and you two would like her. She's very friendly and easy to get along with."

Stacey replied, "I'm sure we could become friends. Hey Mark, did William tell you about us wanting to adopt Megan?"

Mark nodded and replied, "Aye, that he did. It's a wonderful idea and such a great thing you two are doing."

Ryan opened the door and allowed Lisianthus to enter first. Then he followed her and shut the door.

Then Ryan and Lisianthus approached Irene and with a serious look, Ryan said,

"Duchess Irene, Sia and I need to talk to you about an important matter and we hope you can help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:45 am

"Yup. We talked about this the other day and Stacey and I are quite excited to have Megan live with us. She's quite a nice girl and I hope you can meet her sometime. You'll like her and I am sure she'll like you, too."

Irene was surprised to see Lisianthus with Ryan and then seeing how serious they looked, she could only wonder what was up.

Returning the serious look, she replied, "Have a seat first. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Mark smiled and replied, "She sounds like a great kid and I'd like to meet her."

Stacey added, "When Megan moves in, we should build a room for her. I know how busy you are, Mark, with planning your wedding and everything but once things settle down, would you be able to help us?"

Mark nodded and replied, "Sure. It would have to be on the weekends since we're quite busy during the week."

Ryan helped Lisianthus into a seat and then he took a seat next to her. Looking at Lisianthus, Ryan said,

"It might be better if the news came from you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:34 am

"We understand, Mark. It would be really wonderful of you if you help us build a room for Megan. You're quite a skilled worker and I've seen that from working with you."

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan and turning to Irene, she told her of what happened between her and the chancellor and how he threatened to hurt Ryan if she didn't make him leave. She also told her of how they agreed to make Ryan stay but outside the castle in an inn room or a hotel, while telling the chancellor that he actually left.

Irene looked surprised, for she didn't think things could actually go that far.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:07 am

Mark grinned and replied, "Thanks, mate, and I'd be happy to help you two out. Just let me know when you have the plans for Megan's room and I can help out then."

Stacey nodded and replied, "Sure. I'll need to talk to William and my uncle to help plan out the room and then we can show you the blueprints."

Ryan could see how surprised Irene looked and he replied,

"I know this is quite a dangerous situation now. I just have a bad feeling about all of this. For some reason, I think the chancellor wants me out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: