Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:48 am

(lol It's ok. I'm patiently waiting for the update. XD)

William gazed back happily into Stacey's eyes and replied,

"I am sure they will. You know, I am pretty happy for Mark. He's a pretty good guy and he deserves the best."

Lisianthus returned the smile and replied, "Right away, cutie."

She went to the kitchen to prepare some fresh lemonade, hoping it will help Ryan feel a little better.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:55 am

(Thanks. XD)

Stacey nodded and replied, "He sure is and I hope that his fiancee is a good woman for him. He's a nice guy and I know he must be since you and I both like him."

While Lisianthus was in the kitchen, Ryan rested comfortably on the couch. He was quite exhausted from having used up a lot of his magic but it was ok since Lisianthus was safe and that was the most important thing. He did wonder what the chancellor's next move would be since he would soon find out that Lisianthus and himself were still alive.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:07 am

William nodded and replied, "Yup, that he definitely is. You know, this is probably the first time I tell you this, but Mark was the one who used to help me when you and I weren't a couple yet. He proved to be a really helpful friend then."

Lisianthus prepared some fresh lemonade for Ryan, making sure that it's fresh and cool. Once she was over, she carried the glass to him and setting it down on the nearby coffee table, she said,

"Here you go. I hope it's to your liking."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:14 am

Stacey replied, "Oh really? Then you've known Mark for quite a while. I should thank him sometime for being a wonderful friend to you. I can only imagine how lonely it must have been for you before you met up with us."

Ryan took the glass of lemonade, took a sip, and then said,

"Yum, it's perfect. Thank you, beautiful."

He continued to drink some more lemonade, feeling rejuvenated.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:20 am

William nodded and replied, "Truly true. I don't know how I even lived without you two filling my life. I never imagined that one day, I'll have a loving wife and a wonderful friend with me."

As Ryan drank the juice, Lisianthus sat down quietly beside him, watching him as he drank. Though it worried her a little that the chancellor would know about them being alive soon, the most important thing to her was Ryan's well-being and safety.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:26 am

Stacey happily snuggled close to William and said,

"You're a good man, handsome, and you deserve to have the best that life has to offer. I'm the lucky one to be your wife. I don't want any woman to get close to you. I'll fight them off."

After Ryan finished his lemonade, he set the empty glass down on the table and said,

"Sia, do you think I should have gone ahead and wiped out the soldiers' memories? I wanted to but talking to that one soldier, it made me think that maybe they aren't the bad ones. I mean, it's the chancellor who's caused all this, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:29 am

William chuckled and holding Stacey close to him, he replied,

"You don't have to worry about that, pretty. I won't look to any other woman but you. You're the only one who has my heart and soul forever."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup. If anything, I think the soldiers fear his wrath. They are scared not to obey him or he would punish them. It could have been better to wipe out their memories so that the chancellor wouldn't know where we are, but I think we would have felt bad if we cheated them when they were honest with us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:34 am

Stacey blushed happily and replied,

"I'm glad to hear that, handsome, and of course, it goes without saying that you're the only man who will have my heart forever."

Ryan replied, "That's exactly how I felt. First thing tomorrow, I'll go into town and drop by the magic shop to buy some additional defensive items. The chancellor might make his move soon and it's best if you're as well-protected as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 am

William chuckled again and replied, "I am glad to hear that, pretty. I would be totally jealous if someone tried to snatch you away from me. I'd have to fight them to the last breath."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Alright. But promise me one thing, Ryan. That you'll look out for yourself, too. I can't help but feel that you have been protecting me too much and totally neglecting your safety. I won't allow you to be so reckless just for my safety and you know I can take care of myself, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:41 am

Stacey giggled and replied,

"You won't have to do that, handsome, since no man can even come close to you. You are my brave, wonderful knight and I love you so much."

She leaned in, wishing for a kiss.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok. I just don't want anything bad to happen to you. I know that chancellor will be angry when he finds out that you're alive and who knows what he'll do? He might come after you even though we made that deal with the soldiers. I doubt the chancellor will want to harm me or if he dared to, I could fend him off."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:48 am

William happily leaned in for a kiss as well, wrapping his arms gently around Stacey's waist and kissing her lovingly.

Lisianthus replied, "But what if he wants to harm you just to make me miserable? He may do that and it wouldn't be too hard to know how much that will destroy me. I know you are strong enough to fend him off, Ryan, but I am just asking you to look out for yourself. Don't care about me so much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:52 am

Stacey happily returned the kiss, wrapping her arms gently around William's neck and enjoying his loving presence. She loved these evenings with him, with only the two of them and the romantic nighttime atmosphere.

Ryan nodded and replied,

"I will but that doesn't mean I won't stop caring about you. How can I? I love you so much and I'll do everything in my power to protect you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:56 am

William continued kissing Stacey passionately for a few more sweet moments, enjoying her warmth and presence. Once the kiss was over, he looked happily into her eyes and said,

"Remind me to kiss you more often, huh?"

Lisianthus couldn't help but blush and she hugged Ryan tightly without saying anything, just wanting to express her love for him and that all she did was out of care and passion for him, wanting him to be safe and well always.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:58 am

Stacey nodded happily and replied,

"I will definitely do that, handsome. I enjoy every moment that we're together, especially when we kiss."

Ryan returned the hug and enjoyed the moment of being in Lisianthus' arms. He commented,

"You know, if we weren't in danger at the moment, this would be pretty romantic, just you and me here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:04 am

William nodded happily and replied,

"Same here, pretty. I wish I'd get more time to spend it with you alone, kiss you and pamper you but it's just as well. Maybe we can find a day in the summer vacation to spend it by ourselves, like a date or something."

Lisianthus smiled and gently stroking his hair as she continued to hug him, she replied,

"We can still have it romantic, you know. Remember when you promised me an adventure? I think this is the kind of adventure we were planning for, except that it's a little more dangerous, but that makes it more fun."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:11 am

Stacey replied,

"I'd love that. Speaking of summer vacation, I thought of a great place for us to visit. A few towns away, there's this beach town that's pretty famous. The ocean water is so clear and beautiful and it's quite isolated, too, so there won't be too many people. What do you think?"

Ryan chuckled softly and replied, "That's true. I guess we are on an adventure now and we're the heroes so of course, we must triumph."

He tucked a strand of Lisianthus' hair behind her right ear and looked fondly into her eyes.

(I should get off now for the night since I have a busy day tomorrow and all. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:52 am

(Nite, nite. ^^)

William loved the idea and nodding, he replied,

"That sounds wonderful. I like the idea of a beach town. It definitely sounds like a change from here and I think Megan would love it as well."

Lisianthus looked back happily into Ryan's eyes and without saying anything, she leaned in to give him a sweet, romantic kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:10 am

Stacey smiled and replied,

"I think so, too. We can go to the beach, of course, and there's plenty of things to see and do in the town as well. Do you want to leave after we officially take Megan back here as our daughter?"

Ryan happily returned the kiss and wrapped his arms lovingly around Lisianthus' waist, making the moment last for as long as possible. After the kiss was over, Ryan looked lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes and said,

"I love you always, beautiful."

(I have a stomachache tonight although I hope it's nothing too serious. But I should get some rest so that it goes away asap. I wanted to drop by and post, though, and hopefully, I'll be better tomorrow. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:46 am

(Aww I hope you feel better soon, phoenix. Hug Nite, nite. ^^)

William nodded and replied, "That would be a good idea. We should let Megan have a choice in this, too. I want her to have the best summer possible so she can get to choose where to spend her time as well."

Lisianthus blushed happily and cuddling gently to Ryan, she replied,

"And I love you now and forever, my knight. I love you so much that if I spent millions of years describing my love to you and drowning you with sincere love words, it wouldn't cover one little small bit of the love that I have in my heart for you. That's how much I love you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:51 am

(Hi Love. I'm really sorry about not being able to log in here for the past few days. As you may have guessed, my stomachache got a whole lot worse and I was stuck in bed and all and I had to reschedule classes. :/ But my dad helped me to get the right kind of food that finally stayed in my stomach so I'm feeling stronger. I won't be up late tonight and I'll probably go to bed again soon after I post but I wanted to let you know what was going on. Hopefully, I'll be better tomorrow and we can post again like usual. ^^)

Stacey replied, "Of course. Megan will be a part of our family so she should have an equal say in our vacation plans and all. It'll be a delight for the both of you, I think. I know Megan hasn't traveled outside Lessire. I think her parents always stayed in the city from the time she was born."

Ryan blushed, feeling deeply touched by Lisianthus' words. Without replying, he leaned in to give her another romantic kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:08 am

(Hi phoenix. I am glad to hear that you're feeling better now. ^^ I was worried when you didn't log in for the past couple of days but it's good to see you again. ^^ Make sure to get lots of rest and don't overwork yourself, ok? The most important thing is to have you 100% alright again. ^^ Hope you get well soon. Hug)

William looked curious and replying, he said, "Really? Then it would definitely be kind of like an adventure for her as well and I am sure she would like to try something new. Of course, we'll take good care of her so she'll be completely safe."

Lisianthus returned the kiss happily, wrapping her arms around Ryan and pouring all of her love into it. After it was over, she gazed happily into his eyes and said,

"You know, I missed kissing you. We didn't get the chance to kiss at all earlier today."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:07 am

(Thanks. I'm catching up on things now and am almost 100% better so I think things will be ok from here. ^^)

Stacey smiled fondly at William and wrapping her arms gently around his neck, she replied,

"Yup, that's right. After all, we'll have our handsome knight to protect us."

Ryan chuckled softly and replied,

"That's right. It's a good thing we're making up for lost time now, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:40 am

(That's wonderful to hear. ^^)

William chuckled and wrapping his arms around Stacey's waist to hold her closer, he replied,

"Well, I guess your knight will have his hands full, watching out for the most beautiful girls in the universe."

Lisianthus nodded happily and snuggling close to Ryan, she replied,

"Yup, yup. You know, I enjoy these quiet, peaceful moments when I'm with you. Nothing ever compares. Not even eating chocolate!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:32 am

(Thanks. ^^ BTW, I may or may not get a new chapter for the fanfic out this week. I originally had planned to but then I got the stomachache and things had to get pushed back and all. Guess we'll see. XD)

Stacey blushed happily and replied, "We couldn't ask for anything more. We're definitely the luckiest girls in the universe to have such a handsome knight."

Ryan chuckled a little louder and after calming down, he replied,

"Oh really? So I'm even better than chocolate? If you had to choose between me and chocolate, which would win?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:57 am

(It's ok. ^^ You should take your time recovering and all and if there is no chapter this week, I'll be patiently waiting for it next week. ^^)

William blushed as well and kissing Stacey on the forehead, he replied,

"Your knight is the one lucky to have you both with him."

Lisianthus giggled and then flirtatiously looking at Ryan, she replied,

"Of course, you would win, silly! You have captured my heart way more than chocolate ever did!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: