Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:34 am

William smiled and replied,

"I am the one who is definitely blessed to be in your presence. You saved me from myself, Stacey, and showed me that there was still hope in the world. Had you not come in my life, I don't know what would have happened to me by now. But I know one thing-that I love you so much and that I am living life for you now."

Lisianthus was slowly approaching Ryan and eventually, she caught up with him, seeing how he was a little slower than before. Wrapping her arms around him from behind, she said, "Caught you! Now we're equal!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:58 am

(Sorry I got off suddenly. Had to go eat dinner and then take care of some chores. XD)

Stacey looked up at William and softly replied,

"You saved me, too. I was about to give up on ever finding a man who would love me for myself but then we met and now we're happy. Our happiness is forever, handsome, and I bet that no one else is happier than we are."

Ryan turned around after feeling Lisianthus' arms around him. Chuckling happily, he replied,

"You sure did, my queen. How may I serve you?"

He said so in a playful manner, feeling happy with Lisianthus in the water.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:48 am

(lol It's okay. XD)

William nodded happily and then stopped walking for a moment. He turned to her and then gently cupped her chin with his hand, leaned in and gently kissed her.

Lisianthus laughed happily as she replied, "I know! How about my knight leads me back to the shore? Because the queen is sure tired after all this swimming in the water!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:28 am

Stacey wondered why they had stopped walking but realizing that William wanted to kiss her, she tilted her head and closed her eyes, feeling the kiss. Gently, she wrapped her arms around William's neck and enjoyed the moment, never wishing for it to end.

Ryan chuckled happily and nodding, he replied, "Your wish is my command."

Putting one arm around Lisianthus' shoulders, Ryan led them back towards the shore where they could rest on the beach after all the swimming they did.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:23 am

William wrapped his arms around Stacey's waist and held her closer, kissing her passionately and with all love in his heart. He enjoyed every moment he was with her in and felt as if he were in heaven.

Lisianthus followed Ryan back to the shore and soon, they were back to land. After they had walked to where they left their bags, Lisianthus got out a towel and began drying herself off, saying,

"That was so much fun! I really enjoy every moment with you, Ryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:38 am

Stacey continued to kiss William for some more sweet moments, feeling every beat of her heart and love poured in the kiss. She had truly found her soul mate and Stacey knew that William felt the same way about her.

After the kiss was over, Stacey looked happily into William's eyes and said,

"You make me so happy and I especially love it when we kiss."

Ryan got his bag and took out his towel as well, proceeding to dry himself off. Happily, he replied,

"I agree and it's been so much fun every time I'm with you."

For a few moments, he looked into Lisianthus' eyes and he felt happy that she had a good time with him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:10 pm

William chuckled quietly and replied,

"Really? Then I'll make sure that I kiss you more often. I see that I've become more romantic around you. You probably like that, don't you?"

Lisianthus looked back into Ryan's eyes for those few moments, and for that while, she felt her heart beat a little faster. But then blushing, she continued to dry herself and shyly replied,

"I'm glad that I make you happy then although you've seen nothing yet. We still have a lot more to do!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:11 am

Stacey giggled and nodding happily, she replied,

"Definitely. We should kiss at least once every day, ok?"

She continued to hold William, looking into his eyes with all the love in her heart.

Ryan continued to dry himself off and curiously, he replied,

"I wonder what you have in store for us next. I'll never be bored when I'm around you-that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:46 am

William nodded happily and continued walking with Stacey for a while, then noticed that it was getting really late. Looking to her, he said,

"We should probably go back now, right? It's getting dark here and late, too."

Lisianthus happily replied, "Lots of surprises! I'll show you around Cephiron first and then once we're done, I'll take you somewhere else. But where-I am not telling."

She winked at him and finished drying herself then put away her towel.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:11 am

Stacey looked around and it was getting dark and quite late. Nodding, she replied,

"You're right and you have work tomorrow so you should get your rest. And I have a lot to do tomorrow to prepare for Megan's visit."

She held William's arm and followed him as they headed back to the hut.

Ryan chuckled and nodding, he replied,

"You know how to keep a guy interested."

He was intrigued as to where Lisianthus would take him after they finished touring around Cephiron. He finished drying himself off as well and then put away his towel.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:39 pm

William led the way back to the hut and after a while of walking, they arrived back there. He opened the door and after allowing Stacey inside, he followed her and locked the door.

Turning to her, he said, "You can go ahead and use the bathroom first. I'll wait for you this time."

Lisianthus grinned happily and replied, "Definitely! But the suspense will be worth it, promise!"

She looked around the beach and saw that it was getting a bit more crowded, with more people enjoying the fun of the sun and the ocean. Turning to Ryan, she said,

"Are beaches the same in the human world, too? I never got the chance to see one."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:03 am

Stacey nodded and after giving William a quick kiss, she replied,

"Ok, I'll finish quickly."

She then went into the bedroom to get a clean nightgown and then into the bathroom to wash up and change for the night.

Ryan noticed that the beach was getting more crowded, too, and nodding, he replied,

"Yeah, it's not that much different from beaches back in my world. A lot of people like to go to them, especially when it's vacation season. Do you know what I like to do on the beach? It's really great to take a walk on the sand in bare feet when the moon is out. It's perfect and there's barely anyone around then."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:32 am

William meanwhile sat down on the sofa, waiting for Stacey to finish using the bathroom so that he would wash up after her.

Lisianthus looked at Ryan with much interest and replied,

"That sounds so cool and serene! I'd like to do that sometime. It sounds like a perfect, soothing walk and I bet it would be more beautiful under two moons!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:28 am

Stacey had finished washing her face and brushing her teeth and then changed into a beautiful light purple nightgown that fell just below her knees. After brushing her hair and briefly looking at herself in the mirror, she left the bathroom, went back to the bedroom to put away her clothes, and then returned to the living room where William was. Sitting next to him, she smiled and said,

"I'm all done. The bathroom's free, handsome."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Definitely. We should try that. We'll have to be really quiet when we sneak out to do so, though, but that's part of fun, right?"

He winked at her and looked out at the ocean, thinking about how beautiful it looked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:54 am

William smiled and after giving Stacey a quick kiss, he said,

"I'll go in then."

He then headed to the bathroom to wash up to get ready for bed.

Lisianthus smiled with excitement and replied, "Exactly!"

Just then, a couple of girls, one god and the other a devil, approached Ryan and Lisianthus. Looking at Ryan with flirtatious looks, one of them spoke up,

"Hey, cutie. Would you like to swim with us?"

(Again, I couldn't help it. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:34 am

After William went into the bathroom, Stacey continued to sit on the sofa to wait for him. She looked out the window, gazing at the moon and thinking about how beautiful it was out tonight.

(lol Let's see how Ryan reacts. XD)

Ryan blushed involuntarily as the two girls approached him and one of them asked if he wanted to swim with them. Although he wouldn't have minded, he didn't want to leave Lisianthus by herself so shaking his head, he replied,

"I'd love to but you see, I'm with another beautiful companion at the moment and couldn't possibly leave her. But perhaps some other time?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:40 pm

William soon went out of the bathroom after he had washed up and gotten ready for bed. Returning to Stacey, he offered her his hand and said,

"I'm all done. Now let's go to bed, pretty."

However, the girls weren't going to be brushed away that easily. The other girl continued to give Ryan the sweet looks and replied,

"Aww come on. You already swam with your girlfriend. Just a little while, that's all."

Lisianthus couldn't help but blush at being thought of as Ryan's girlfriend but did her best to hide it. However, she did feel annoyed at the two girls for trying to take Ryan away like that, but said nothing and stayed silent, waiting for Ryan's reaction.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:05 am

Happily, Stacey took William's hand and getting up, she replied,

"I'd love that, handsome."

She then followed William to the bedroom where they could get some needed sleep.

Ryan was surprised as the other girl assumed that Lisianthus was his girlfriend. However, deciding to act on that, he replied,

"I'm sorry but I'm a little tired after all the swimming I did with my girlfriend earlier and besides, your boyfriends probably wouldn't be too happy if I swam with you, right?"

He smiled handsomely at the two girls and gave Lisianthus a quick wink.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:02 am

William smiled and led the way towards the bedroom. Once there, both of them climbed into bed and William wrapped his arms around Stacey.

Lisianthus blushed a little deeper as Ryan said that she was his girlfriend but noticing his wink, she understood that he wanted to act on it. Helping him with that, she held his arm sweetly as she looked at the other girls and said,

"Ahh yup. My boyfriend is a bit tired to swim with you, girls."

The girls felt a little annoyed but deciding that it wasn't worth the trouble, the first girl replied,

"Oh okay. If you change your mind though, we'll be right there."

She pointed to where they sat and then they waved goodbye to Ryan in a flirtatious way, then left.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:46 am

After the two of them were in bed, Stacey gently wrapped her arms around William's neck and gazing lovingly into his eyes, she softly said,

"Good night, handsome. See you in the morning."

After the two girls had left, Ryan looked to Lisianthus and after chuckling a little, he said,

"I'm sorry about that. Hope it didn't feel too awkward for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:51 am

William gazed back in Stacey's eyes and after softly kissing her a good night, he replied,

"Good night, pretty."

He then closed his eyes to sleep.

Lisianthus giggled a little and let go of Ryan's arm, then replied,

"Nah, it was okay. At least it worked and they left us alone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:00 am

(I'll start with the next morning. XD)

The next day, the sun rose, its rays shining through the bedroom window. Stacey woke up soon after and she gazed upon William, who was sleeping peacefully beside her. Smiling to herself, she gave him a quick soft kiss and then getting up from bed, she went to the dresser to get a change of clothes and then to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's true."

Then he realized something and continued,

"This may seem like a stupid question but I wonder what's up with some women here flirting with me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:37 am

(Ahh okay. XD)

William soon woke up after Stacey had done so and looking around him, he saw that Stacey had already gotten up. After stretching his arms, he got up and began to make the bed, waiting for her finish using the bathroom.

Lisianthus couldn't help but laugh a little and replied,

"Maybe because you are so handsome? But really, you haven't been flirted with before at all? I am pretty sure that some women would occasionally flirt with you in the human world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:03 am

Stacey had finished her shower and after drying off, she put on her clothes for the day. She put on a pair of faded blue jeans as well as a light green t-shirt. She wanted to wear something simple since she planned on doing a thorough cleaning of the hut in preparation of Megan's visit.

After she was done, Stacey returned to the bedroom to put away her nightgown. Seeing William awake, Stacey happily walked up to him, hugged him, and said,

"Good morning, handsome. Sleep well?"

Ryan blushed as Lisianthus called him handsome but shaking his head, he replied,

"Not really but then again, I haven't had as much contact with people before I met up with Bryan and the others. It's something I'm not used to but I'm surprised that there haven't been guys flirting with you. I'd thought there would be a long line of guys wanting to talk to you or something."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:11 pm

William smiled happily at Stacey as she greeted him good morning and hugged her back. Replying, he said,

"Definitely but then again, how could I not when there is a beautiful angel sleeping by my side?"

Lisianthus laughed a little louder and after calming down, she replied,

"Really? But it looks like you are getting all the attention here. I suppose it's just that guys see me with you so they back off, or they recognize who I am and prefer to stay away for their good sake."

She was silent for a moment then continued, "But really, I have one handsome knight with me here, so I don't need any other guys."

She winked at him and continued to look at the ocean before them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: