Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Stacey left William and Megan to help Ms. Laura gather the children and help them check out the books they wanted to borrow.

Megan took a few books that she wished to read more and then holding William's hand, she went towards the front desk. Once they arrived, Megan handed her library card to a staff member who helped her to check out the books. While waiting, Megan looked at William and asked,

"Are you sure you don't want to check out any books today?"

Ryan looked on ahead and saw the castle within their view. He could see that they were close so he directed Melody towards the stables where they could land.

Once they were on solid ground, Ryan helped Lisianthus off and then he got off himself. He then petted Melody gently on her head and said,

"Thank you for taking us around today, Melody."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:21 pm

William smiled and shaking his head, he replied to Megan,

"Yup, I am sure. I might check out a few books next time but for now, I had quite lots of fun reading with you, Megan. We should do that again soon."

Melody rubbed its head gently against Ryan's hand and snickered, glad to be able to help. It then headed on to the stables alone, going back to its place.

After Melody had left, Lisianthus turned to Ryan and said, "Let us go to the kitchen then. Quietly, though, or else we'll be caught!"

She gave him a naughty, sneaky face and then led the way to an area behind the castle, a backdoor to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:32 am

Megan smiled back at William and nodding, she replied, "Ok. I had lots of fun reading with you, too."

The staff member had finished checking out all the books that Megan wanted to read and gave them and her library card back.

Meanwhile, Stacey, Ms. Laura, and the children had arrived at the front desk and a couple of staff members were helping the children to check out books. Stacey approached William and Megan and looking at Megan, she asked,

"Did you have fun today?"

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup, and William is the best company."

Ryan grinned and followed Lisianthus as they headed towards the castle. He made sure to do so quietly, as he didn't want Lisianthus to get into trouble for sneaking out when she wasn't supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:23 pm

William nodded his head as well and replied,

"I definitely agree. I had fun spending the day with Megan today and I am glad she is happy too."

He waited for Ms. Laura to finish helping the children check out the books so that they would head on to the orphanage.

Lisianthus led the way towards the backdoor of the kitchen, making sure to do so quietly. Hopefully, no one realized her absence although she knew that it was very likely.

Once they were in front of that door, she slowly opened it and peaked inside, and fortunately saw no one. There were no chefs as they had prepared dinner and left the kitchen so it was all empty.

So grinning happily, she entered and then motioned for Ryan to enter, closing the door softly after he had done so.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:03 am

Stacey smiled softly at William and Megan, happy that they both had fun today.

Ms. Laura soon finished helping the children check out the books and then took the lead in leaving the library, heading back to the orphanage. Stacey took up the rear, making sure that all the children were accounted for.

Ryan followed Lisianthus inside the kitchen and after they were both inside and Lisianthus closed the door, Ryan sat in a nearby chair and asked,

"So what are you going to cook tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:25 pm

William held Megan's hand as he followed the party away from the library and to the orphanage. After a while of walking, they all arrived at their destination and William followed to inside.

Lisianthus looked thoughtful for a minute but then her face beamed happily as an idea came to her. But looking at Ryan naughtily, she replied,

"That's a surprise! I don't like giving spoilers, you know. So you are going to wait for a while and then be rewarded with a big delicious dinner!"

She went ahead and looked around the kitchen for an apron. Once she found one, she put it on and then began finding the ingredients she needed for the meal she planned to cook.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:38 am

After everyone arrived safely inside, Ms. Laura turned to the children and said,

"Please put away your books and then wash up for dinner, ok?"

The children cheered happily and went upstairs to do as they were told. Megan turned to William and said,

"I'll be right back, ok?"

Ryan chuckled quietly and nodding, he sat patiently in his seat as he waited to see what Lisianthus would prepare for dinner. He had a fun day with her and now was looking forward to a relaxing night.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:07 am

William nodded to Megan with a smile and replied, "Sure, I'll wait for you. Take your time."

Lisianthus began to happily prepare the dinner for Ryan. She planned on making some gods' world food, specifically grilled chicken-fruits, chickpea salad and fried sweet potatoes. She busied herself cutting the ingredients and cooking them for a while.

After a while had passed, she had the food cooking on the stove. As she was laying the table for dinner, she turned to Ryan and smiling, she said,

"Do you remember the first time I cooked dinner for you? It's the only one but it is a nice memory."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:03 am

Megan nodded and happily ran up the stairs to put away her books and wash up for dinner.

Ms. Laura went to the kitchen to begin preparing dinner and meanwhile, Stacey looked to William and said,

"Megan sure looks happy today. You're great with her."

Ryan looked on thoughtfully and nodding, he replied, "I sure did. I remember thinking that your cooking was the best and I bet it still is."

He winked at her and smiled fondly over the memory.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:23 pm

William nodded happily and replying, he said, "She sure does and I am glad that I am able to put a smile on her face. She deserves it."

He wondered whether he should bring up the subject of Steven now that he was alone with Stacey, but figuring that Megan would probably return soon, he decided to talk about it later with her.

Lisianthus replied excitedly, "It is, it is!"

She had finished laying the table and then turned her attention back to the food. After a few minutes, it was all cooked and she began plating everything. She made sure that it looked delicious and tasty, and presented them in an appetizing way.

Once it was all done, she put presented the plates in front of Ryan and along, she had two glasses of fresh lemonade. Happily, she said,

"Bon apetit! Isn't that how you say it in your world? At some place it is said so anyways."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:34 pm

Megan soon returned downstairs and ran back to William, hugging him around the waist. She looked up at him and said,

"I'm back."

Stacey smiled and before heading to the kitchen, she said, "I'll go help Ms. Laura with dinner. William, is it ok if we stay for dinner?"

Megan looked up at William with pleading eyes and said, "Please, please, please stay for dinner."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right."

He took his fork and after taking a bite of his food, he said,

"I was right. Your cooking is still the best."

He continued to eat, thinking of how delicious everything was.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:30 am

Although William would have preferred to go back to the hut, since it was getting dark and they had the forests to go through, seeing Megan's pleading look made him reconsider. So smiling, he replied,

"Sure, we can stay for dinner. I can't say no to Megan now, can I?"

Lisianthus smiled happily and proudly, replying, "Yays! I knew I am the best out there!"

She took a seat across Ryan and began to eat her food as well, enjoying how the company more than anything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:41 am

Megan jumped up and down happily and hugging William, she replied,

"Yays! I'm so happy."

Her cheeks had a pink blush that indicated how happy she was.

Stacey smiled and then went to the kitchen to help Ms. Laura cook dinner for everyone.

Ryan continued to eat his food, feeling happy about how the day had gone. Glancing at Lisianthus in between bites, he commented,

"Today was so much fun. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:36 pm

(Man, I can't help but notice. Tomorrow (for me xD) is 26 April, the RP's birthday. I can't believe we've been doing this for four years now. But I won't deny it; best four years in my life. ^^ I suppose it's a happy birthday for our dear RP. Very Happy)

William returned the hug warmly and kindly smiling back to Megan, he replied,

I am glad, Megan. I want us to have some time more together since it will be a while till we get to spend some time together again."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replying, she said,

"You've seen nothing yet! We're going to have much more fun than that. I'll make you never wanna leave!"

As both of them ate, one of the castle's maids had come to the kitchen. But noticing the couple's presence, she quietly slipped away before they notice her coming, and ran to let the chancellor know of the queen's return, for he was furious that she had run away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:06 am

(Coolies. I can't believe it's been 4 years. Time seems to fly by so fast. ^^)

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup but I can come visit you during the week, right? If Ms. Laura says it's ok?"

Stacey and Ms. Laura were busy cooking dinner for everyone in the kitchen.

Ryan chuckled quietly and replied, "You'll make it hard for me to leave. That I'm sure. Your world is so wonderful and I have a feeling that I've only seen a little of it."

He continued to eat happily, enjoying Lisianthus' company and chatting about the wonderful day they had.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:25 pm

(Yup, yup. Man, I wish Yuu was still here. She started this but then we continued it and all. xD)

William nodded happily and replied, "Yup, surely. We should talk to her about that. I am sure she won't mind. Maybe we can talk to her after dinner?"

Lisianthus nodded excitedly and replied, "That's true! You've seen nothing yet. I'll show you more of its pretty wonders. But I hope you are not staying only to see my world?"

She gave him an adorable playful pout, having fun around him a little.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:01 am

Megan nodded and replied, "Yup, I'd like that."

After about half an hour had passed, Stacey and Ms. Laura had finished cooking dinner and had laid everything out in the dining room. Then they went to the children and Ms. Laura called out,

"Dinner's ready, everyone. Take your seats and then we can eat."

The children ran happily to the dining room, ready to have dinner.

Ryan liked seeing the cute pout on Lisianthus' face and chuckling, he replied,

"Of course, the company with me is another reason I'm staying."

(BTW, I might not have a new chapter for my fanfic this weekend. Things in real life have been hectic and I haven't had as much time as I usually would. I'll try my best but it might not happen so I wanted to give you a heads up on it.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:14 am

(Ahh it's alright. I understand how things can be in real life and all. ^^)

William heard Ms. Laura call for dinner and turning to Megan, he said,

"Let us go have dinner now, shall we?"

He held her hand and led the way to the dining room where they could have dinner.

Lisianthus smiled happily at Ryan's reply and said, "That's great! Otherwise, I would have been upset."

She continued having her dinner happily, soon beginning to finish up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:32 am

(Thanks for understanding. My schedule here hasn't been set yet and I've had to deal with more of the household duties, especially since my dad's out of the city for a couple of days, so it's taking up some free time. I'll still try to get a new chapter out if I can. ^^)

Megan nodded happily and holding William's hand, she followed him to the dining room where dinner was laid out perfectly. Ms. Laura and Stacey helped the children to their seats and then they seated themselves.

Ryan smiled and he began to finish up his dinner as well. Soon, he was done and turning to Lisianthus, he commented,

"That was a delicious meal. I'm very lucky to be in the presence of a wonderful cook."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:35 am

(Ahh okay. I'll be watching out for it. ^^)

William and Megan arrived at the dining room, where everything was laid nicely. William helped Megan into her seat and then seated himself by her side.

Lisianthus was soon done as well and replying, she said, "I am the lucky one here to be able to cook for you! Let me clean up then."

She began to put away the dishes and plates to wash them. Meanwhile, the chancellor had known of her return and was furiously heading towards the kitchen, along with Duchess Irene who was trying to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:44 am

After everyone was seated, Ms. Laura said,

"Let's eat, everyone, before the food gets cold."

The children happily began to eat their food and Stacey and Ms. Laura did as well. The food was well-cooked and the children were enjoying it.

Megan took a bite of her food and commented, "Yum! Ms. Laura and Stacey are great cooks."

(Oooohh I can't wait to see this showdown between the chancellor and Lisianthus. XD)

Ryan got up from his seat and approaching next to Lisianthus, he said,

"Let me help. After all, you cooked this delicious food so I should help clean up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:56 am

William began to eat his food as well and he thought it was pretty delicious as well. Agreeing with Megan, he said, "Yup, that's right. Everything is very delicious."

(lol This will be interesting. xD)

Lisianthus shook her head and continued working, replying to Ryan,

"Nope! You are my guest here so you should only sit and relax. I'll take care of cleaning up."

She proceeded cleaning and as she did, the chancellor and the duchess entered the kitchen, taking sight of the couple.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:01 am

Megan replied, "Yup, and someday, I'll cook delicious food for you. You're my boyfriend so I should cook for you sometimes."

She smiled at him momentarily and then continued to eat her dinner.

Ryan was about to reply, wanting to help Lisianthus with the clean up, when he noticed the chancellor and Duchess Irene enter the kitchen. Quickly leaning into Lisianthus left ear, Ryan whispered,

"Uhh I think we're in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:06 am

William smiled back at Megan and continued eating his food. He had had a wonderful day with Megan and was still enjoying his time very much.

Lisianthus wondered what did Ryan mean by that and turning her head, her eyes met the chancellor's which were burning with anger.

Quickly emptying her hands, she smiled awkwardly to the chancellor and naively said, "Uhh...hi, chancellor."

The chancellor only replied with, trying to control his temper, "Where have you been all this time, queen?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:13 am

As Stacey ate her dinner, she glanced at William and Megan and saw how happy the two of them were. She smiled softly to herself, happy to see how well they were getting along. It made her heart fill up with warmth seeing Megan happy, as it had been a long time since the little girl had smiled on a regular basis.

Ryan could see how angry the chancellor was although his anger was being controlled at the same time. Not wishing for Lisianthus to take the full force of the chancellor, Ryan stepped forward and said,

"Hello, sir. I don't think we've had the opportunity to formally meet. I'm Ryan O'Connell, a friend of Sia. It's completely my fault that she didn't stay here today. I'm visiting your world and I needed a tour guide. So I do apologize if I caused any sort of trouble here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: