Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:52 am

William soon arrived at the construction site. Once he was there, he went directly to his workplace after he had gotten his tools and started working hard on his task.

Melody continued walking around the town, showing the different parts of Blacklily and how neat it was. After a while, they arrived at a medium-sized building, on which was written, 'Blacklily's Mana School'. It was a lot smaller than the academy in Cephiron but still of a good size, and was beautifully decorated.

As she saw that they were there, Lisianthus said, "Here is the school. We can enter to see it from inside if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:17 am

Bill saw William enter the construction site and get ready for work. He approached William and in a friendly manner, he said,

"Good morning. Lord Connelly would like to see you for a few minutes. It won't take long."

Ryan replied happily,

"I would like that."

He directed Melody to stop in front of the school and after helping Lisianthus get off, he got off himself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:26 am

William wondered what Lord Connelly wanted to see him about and wondered whether it had to do anything with Lord James. But he nodded and replied,

"All right, sir. Thank you for telling me."

He let go of his tools and headed towards Lord Connelly's office. Once he was there, he knocked on the door softly, waiting for a response.

After both were off, Lisianthus led the way to the school. Once there, the couple of soldiers who saw them approaching put their swords in the way and one of them said,

"Halt! No passing but for students and teachers. If you'd like to apply for joining the school, then you'd..."

At this, Lisianthus sternly said, "This is Queen Lisianthus you stand before, soldier. Pay your respect immediately or you know what I might do."

Upon realizing this, the soldiers seemed to be about to drop dead from fear. Quickly bowing respectfully, the other said,

"We-we are sorry, our queen. We had no idea it was you. You may pass, of course, with all respect. Forgive us for our sad mistake."

They quickly opened the way and Lisianthus, without saying anything, led the way to inside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:58 am

Inside his office, Lord Connelly heard a knock on his door. Assuming that it was William on the other side, he replied, "Enter."

Once the door was opened, Lord Connelly gestured for William to take a seat.

Ryan followed Lisianthus inside as they entered the school. He looked around in fascination and commented,

"It's sort of like the academy back in Cephiron."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:07 am

William took a seat like he was told to, after bowing with respect to Lord Connelly, of course. He then said,

"Bill told me that you'd like to see me, sir."

Lisianthus replied, "The academy in Cephiron is bigger, though, and offers a variety of skills. Here they only teach sorcerers how to have a bigger ability to control magic. You know, maybe when you finish your lessons with Irene, you can join here. It'll help you become more powerful, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:59 am

Lord Connelly nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right. I know that my brother wanted to talk to you alone and I don't have much say when it comes to matters like that. I don't wish to pry but did he do anything to make you uncomfortable? He wouldn't tell me what happened-just said something that he had some matters to patch up and sort."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, definitely. I'll consider it."

He then remembered how Lisianthus had addressed the guards at the school's entrance and then continued,

"Hey, Sia, when you address the guards, are you usually authoritative?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:05 am

William replied,

"No, sir. He didn't do anything to make me uncomfortable. Umm he said that he wanted to fix things between us and that he saw how happy Stacey was with me and all. He apologized for the way he treated me and said that he would like to patch up things."

He didn't want to add that he thought it was strange of Lord James, as he knew that Lord Connelly was his brother and all.

Lisianthus nodded to Ryan and tiredly replying, she said, "Yeah. Well, when treating all the people as a queen, really. I like to be strict, you know? Otherwise, things would be loose considering how my people don't appreciate me so."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:11 am

Lord Connelly thought it was a little strange of Lord James to apologize to William, as he knew how his brother had felt about him before. But deciding not to comment on that point, Lord Connelly nodded and with a smile, he replied,

"I'm glad to hear that my brother has come around. I didn't think he would but I guess he sees how happy you make Stacey and that's enough."

Ryan was about to reply when he noticed how tired Lisianthus was. Looking at her with worry, he asked,

"Hey, are you ok? If you're not up for the tour, we can head back to the castle and you can get some rest. We can continue this another time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:38 pm

William nodded and returning the smile, he replied,

"I'm glad, too, sir. It would help us a lot if Lord James finally approved of our marriage and understood that we both are very happy with each other. Definitely a relief."

Although she was really felt like getting some sleep, Lisianthus quickly shook her head and trying to put on a strong face, she replied with a smile,

"Don't worry, I am okay. I promised that I'll take you around the town today and I like to keep my promises. Plus, we're already here so we should only enjoy our time, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:19 am

Lord Connelly nodded and replied, "Definitely.

I don't wish to keep you from work but I wanted to make sure that everything was ok. You're free to go but you can have some coffee if you'd like. I make it fresh every morning."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok but if you want a break, let me know."

Inside, he was worried about Lisianthus and her condition although Ryan did his best not to let the emotion show on his face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:26 am

William got up and shaking his head with a smile, he replied,

"Thank you very much for the offer, sir, but I'd like to continue my work. So if that's all, please excuse me."

He bowed to Lord Connelly and then left his office to return to his workplace.

Lisianthus nodded and didn't say anymore, but continued showing Ryan around. The school was nice and big with beautiful decorations and spacious classrooms, and there were lots of students who had come to learn and study.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 am

Mark had arrived with a group of workers and as he was getting his tools from the storage shed, he saw William leave Lord Connelly's office. Wondering what was going on, Mark went to his place to begin work and waited for William so he could find out.

Ryan looked around with amazement as they got to see the classrooms and students. Turning to Lisianthus, he asked,

"Are all of the students here advanced students?"

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:11 am

William soon returned back to his working place and saw Mark there, already hard at work. Smiling, he greeted him by saying,

"Good morning, Mark."

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "Nah, not really. Some of them are actually pretty much beginners. But they come here to learn how to get a mana power first, then begin learning specific skills. Some, on the other hand, are pretty powerful but have problems controlling their magic. So they come here to learn how to keep them under control."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:28 am

Mark looked up at William and returned the smile. He then replied,

"Good morning, mate."

He paused for a moment and then continued, "I don't mean to pry but I saw you leave Lord Connelly's office just now. Everything ok?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see. Do students eventually attend the academy here and the one back in Cephiron or can they choose just to attend one?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:17 am

William nodded as he began to continue his work as well and replied,

"Yeah, everything is okay. He just wanted to make sure that everything was alright between me and Lord James yesterday. I told him that it was all okay."

Lisianthus replied, "It's their choice. Some like to attend both schools at the same time while others, usually ones who don't have a mean of transport, prefer to have one at a time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:28 am

Mark nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. That's nice of Lord Connelly to be concerned."

A little later, Steven had arrived at work on his horse and after getting off, he got his tools and went to his place to begin work. He had a sullen expression on his face and was quieter than he had been.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. Is it possible for some to live in the sky all their lives? I wonder if it's any different than living on the ground."

He was fascinated with Blacklily and all of its characteristics, as he never thought it possible to see or visit a city in the sky.

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=750
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: