Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:21 am

Meanwhile, Stacey waited on the couch while William was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. She felt happy that it was a wonderful day and the evening was enjoyable. She did think about Lord James in the back of her mind although she didn't let it bother her too much.

Ryan smiled at Irene and replied, "Thank you, Duchess Irene. I will be here tomorrow at the usual time."

He bowed respectfully to her and then left her office. He went downstairs but as he was about to go through the entrance of the academy, he noticed the armed soldiers. Although he didn't know why they were there, Ryan didn't want to take any chances. Quickly, he backtracked and hid so that the soldiers wouldn't see him. Then he decided to try a short teleportation spell since he was pretty familiar with the layout of the academy by now.

He chanted the spell and then he was outside beside Melody. Patting her gently on her head, he said,

"I hope I didn't surprise you there, girl. Had to think of something quickly."

(Yeah, I know this seems a bit like cheating but Ryan does know teleportation spells from that time he rescued Rosaline who was prisoner at William's hut. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:34 am

William soon finished washing up and returned to the living room where Stacey was waiting for him. He said,

"I'm all done. The bathroom is yours."

(Ahh I see but Ryan shouldn't have suspected anything since soldiers are all around the city guarding it. Oh well, this blows my ideas though. XD)

Melody took a few steps back as Ryan appeared before her but she calmed down as Ryan patted her head. She whined happily to him to let him know that she was okay, and that she ready to have him ride over her.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:39 am

Stacey got up and replied, "Thanks, handsome. I'll meet you as soon as I'm done."

She went to the bedroom to get a clean nightgown for the night and then to the bathroom to wash up and change.

(Ooops I didn't know. Sorry about that. The soldiers can still try to catch Ryan although I'm not sure how easily it will be from the air. O.O)

Seeing that Melody had calmed down, Ryan got on top of the pegasus and then directed her to the take to the air, heading back towards the castle. He would have some free time before he and Lisianthus would go out for the afternoon so Ryan decided to read up on some magic books to occupy his time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:43 am

William went to the bedroom meanwhile while Stacey washed up and got ready for the night as well. He laid down in bed after taking off his shirt, waiting for his beloved to join him.

(It's ok. I doubt the soldiers can catch Ryan now since they don't have pegasuses and all-just horses. I'll think of something else, I guess.)

Meanwhile, the soldiers kept waiting for the blonde human they were ordered to find but found no traces of him. They decided to search around the academy to see if they could find him, but all were in vain as Ryan had already left.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:50 am

Stacey had finished washing up and changed into a beautiful light blue nightgown that fell just around the knees. She brushed her hair carefully and then she left the bathroom, carrying the clothes she had worn that day.

She returned to the bedroom, putting her clothes away in a dresser drawer. Then she climbed into bed next to William and wrapping her arms around him, she said,

"I'm ready for a wonderful night's sleep with you."

(Ok. Guess Ryan and I inadvertently thwarted the chancellor's plan which must be a relief to Lisianthus for now. XD)

Ryan and Melody arrived back at the grounds of the castle and Ryan set Melody down near the stables. Then he helped her back to her stall and patted her head, thanking her for the ride. Then he headed back inside the castle and towards his room to read a magic book and get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:53 am

William wrapped his arms around Stacey in return and smiling, he said,

"Same here. Guess it's time for a good night kiss, eh?"

He leaned in gently to give his wife a sweet good night kiss.

(Yup, you sure did. XD)

Meanwhile, Lisianthus was taking care of the meeting and other things she had to do. It was pretty hard for her as she was really feeling tired, having had hardly any sleep at all, and this was only tiring her more, but she did her best to keep up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:58 am

Stacey happily returned the kiss, putting all her love and warmth into it. After some sweet moments, the kiss ended and Stacey said,

"Good night, handsome. I'll see your wonderful face in the morning."

She laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes to get some sleep.

Ryan returned to his room and after having closed the door, he reached for a magic book and began to read. He wanted to learn more spells, especially those he thought would best protect Lisianthus. He felt this need to protect her and part of that feeling stemmed from the friendship that the two of them shared although there was something more.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:01 am

William closed his eyes as well, soon falling asleep.

Lisianthus soon finished all of her work after a while, and headed towards Ryan's room to see if he was there. She felt pretty exhausted but wanted to keep her promise with Ryan, as she promised him to take him to that town and all.

Once she was there, she knocked on the door and said,

"Hey, Ryan, are you in there? It's me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:08 am

(I'll move on to the next morning. XD)

The next morning, the sun rose to greet a new day and Stacey woke up soon after, feeling the warm sunshine on her cheeks. She opened her eyes and looked beside her to see William sleeping peacefully. She gave him a soft kiss and then quietly getting out of bed, she went to the dresser to get some clothes for the day and then to the bathroom to shower and change.

Ryan stopped in his reading and getting up, he opened the door. There, he saw Lisianthus and immediately, he could see how tired she was. Thinking it best not to mention that right away, though, he replied,

"Hey, Sia. Are you all done with the meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 am

(Ok.)

William soon woke up after Stacey did, and could see that she wasn't by his side. Hearing sounds from the bathroom, he assumed that she was in there getting ready so he got up and began to make the bed.

Lisianthus nodded and smiling, she replied, "Yup, I am all done and we can get going. You're done with reading?"

Last edited by Miss Nile on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:19 am

Stacey finished taking her shower and after drying off, she put on her clothes for the day. She wore a pair of black jeans and a light green shirt, wanting to wear something simple.

After brushing her hair, Stacey was all done so she left the bathroom and went to the bedroom to put away her nightgown. Seeing William was awake and making the bed, Stacey happily approached him and said,

"Good morning, handsome. You look as wonderful as ever."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I can continue later but are you up for the trip? You look a little tired. Maybe we should stay here and take a rest. I wouldn't mind."

He didn't wish for Lisianthus to push herself for his sake.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:44 am

William smiled as he saw Stacey and replied,

"Morning, pretty. You look as beautiful as ever, too. I see that you are ready and I should get ready too."

Lisianthus quickly shook her head and replied,

"Nah, it's okay. I am excited to show you Blacklily and all the wonderful places in it. We'll spend the rest of the day together and have fun, right?"

She did her best to hide her tiredness, although it was hard to.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:54 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "That sounds good. I'll go cook breakfast for us while you get ready."

She gave William a quick kiss and then went into the kitchen to begin cooking breakfast.

Ryan nodded and replied, "We can but are you sure you're up to it? I don't want you to overtire yourself. That meeting must have been quite tiring."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:57 am

William went to the dresser and after getting a change of clothes, he entered the bathroom. He took a quick shower and then changed into his clothes for the day. Once he brushed his hair and teeth and was all done, he went out of the bathroom and put away his clothes.

Lisianthus replied, "I'm alright, Ryan. Come on, let's go already."

She led the way without saying anymore to the garden so that they would take Melody to Blacklily.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:08 am

Stacey was busying herself in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for the two of them. She decided on a simple meal of oatmeal and orange juice. It didn't take long to prepare the food and as soon as the oatmeal was heated to a hot enough temperature, Stacey ladled it into two bowls and placed them on the table along with spoons and glasses of orange juice.

Ryan followed Lisianthus as they headed towards Melody to take the afternoon trip to Blacklily. He felt a little reluctant about going, seeing how tired Lisianthus was. But since she insisted, Ryan knew there was no point in refusing for now. However, he would keep watch over him and if it looked like she was overtiring herself, he would step in.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:10 am

William went to the kitchen and he saw that Stacey was preparing breakfast and was finishing it up. He took a seat at the table and quietly watched her as she did so.

Lisianthus and Ryan soon arrived at where Melody was and after they both were on, Lisianthus said,

"Head on north and keep going higher with Melody. The town we're going to is in the sky."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:04 am

Stacey finished laying all the food and drinks on the table and once she was done, she gestured to William and said,

"Breakfast's ready. I hope you like it."

She gave a quiet smile to William and took her seat.

Ryan nodded with interest and replied, "Ahh that's interesting. I've never been to a city in the clouds before. I can't wait to see it."

He directed Melody to go higher in the air, heading north.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:10 am

William smiled back and began eating his breakfast. It was delicious and tasty as always and smiling with delight, he said,

"Delicious as always, pretty, but that's what I expect or else, I'll punish you like we agreed."

He chuckled a little and continued eating.

Lisianthus smiled and replied, "Really? So I take there are no cities in the sky in the human world then?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:14 am

Stacey giggled quietly over William's comment and then taking her spoon, she began to eat her breakfast as well. The oatmeal was warm and full of flavor, just the way she liked it.

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Nope, not at all. Well, not unless you count the ones mentioned in story books. But those are fiction. I can't believe we're really going to a city in the sky."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:51 pm

William continued eating his breakfast as well, enjoying its deliciousness and the company he was having. Looking at Stacey as he ate, he asked,

"Are you staying at the hut today?"

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "All better for me then since it means that you are enjoying your time even more. I wanted to keep this as a surprise and I guess I surprised you. Hee, hee."

Melody continued flying with the couple on its back for a while, going gradually higher. After a while of flying, one could see a huge figure between the clouds. It was a beautiful city containing white-colored buildings made of fancy marble, and decorated with black flags all around. It looked fancy and beautiful although not more beautiful than Cephiron. There were clouds above it, under it and around it, and there seemed to be some pretty sparkles around, giving it a magical aurora.

As it came to sight, Lisianthus pointed to it and said,

"Hey, here we are. A city in the clouds!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:05 am

Stacey nodded in reply and said,

"Yup, I'll stay here today. I'd like to get some chores done and if I get some free time, I want to tend to the rose garden. I suppose it'll be the usual work day for you, right?"

Ryan looked in the direction that Lisianthus pointed to and replied in amazement,

"Wow, it's so beautiful. It's more amazing that how it's described in books."

He continued to direct Melody towards Blacklily and to find a place where they could land.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:49 pm

William nodded and replied,

"Yup, I guess it will be. I'll come back at the usual time then at dinnertime."

He was finishing up his breakfast and once he was done, he got up to wash his plate and utensils.

Melody continued flying and as it entered Blacklily, one could see how beautiful and organized it was. It was well-paved and very clean, with neatly-cut oak trees on the sides of the wide, spacious roads and fields of black, red and yellow roses. There was a fair number of soldiers stationed around the town to ensure security and they were pretty organized in their positions around. People went around the town happily but it was a little less crowded than Cephiron, and most of them appeared to be magicians or sorcerers.

Lisianthus looked around at the town and then said, "It's pretty, right? You can land in there," she pointed to an empty space in one of the corners of the road, "and Melody can walk with us around."

She would have suggested to walk by themselves on foot to get a better view of the town, but she really felt pretty tired and sleepy to do so.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:55 pm

Stacey finished her breakfast soon after William did and she took her plate and utensils and washed them up. After putting everything on the drying rack, she turned to William and said,

"I'll see you for dinner. I'll make sure to cook something very delicious for you."

Ryan nodded and directed Melody to land on the empty space that Lisianthus had pointed to. Once they were on solid ground, Ryan asked,

"So which direction should we head first? I want to see as much as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:30 am

William smiled and replied, "I'm sure. I'll be back later then, pretty."

He gave her a quick kiss then headed on his way to the construction site.

Lisianthus replied, "Go on east. You wanted to see the school, right? I think it was that direction and we can see a couple of interesting stuff on our way, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:18 am

At the construction site, Lord Connelly and Bill were already there, preparing for the day. Lord Connelly had told Bill to find William when he arrived, for he wanted to talk to him as soon as he could. He was concerned about what happened between William and Lord James yesterday and he hoped that everything was ok.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, then east it is."

He directed Melody to take a gentle trot in an easterly direction, towards the school that Lisianthus mentioned before. On the way, Ryan looked around, fascinated by all he saw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: