Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:15 am

Stacey smiled happily and replied, "I'm glad. Uncle might rely on you somewhat during this project. I told him that you know a lot about animals so he'll probably come to you when it's time to visit some horse stables to choose horses and such.

Ahh I'm curious but have you made any friends at work?"

Ryan nodded and continued to watch the Ophelie as it sniffed the plants around. He wondered what other magical creatures there were and felt lucky that he had the opportunity to see them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:19 am

William nodded and replied,

"Oh yes, there is one who is always my partner at work and we enjoy each other's company. He is quite a good guy. His name is Mark. Have known him for a while now."

The Ophelie continued to sniff around when suddenly, it seemed as though if it had sensed something, and began to run away. Lisianthus observed this and to Ryan, she said,

"Ahh I wonder if it sensed our presence or something. I heard that Ophelies sense danger from afar but we are not dangerous at all, I think."

Unknown to her, there was a quite dangerous creature approaching, a huge, dangerous griffin.

(I thought some adventure might help. xD)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:29 am

Stacey replied, "Ahh I see. I think I've seen him around although I haven't really talked to him. If you'd like, you can ask him to come over for dinner some time. Just let me know ahead of time so I can make sure to cook enough food for everyone."

(Ahh nice. XD)

Ryan looked confused, wondering what could have scared the Ophelie away. Then he looked at the distance and saw the griffin approaching. Pointing in the direction, he quietly asked,

"Do you think that's what scared the Ophelie off?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:33 am

William nodded, liking the idea. He replied,

"That would be nice. He's been a really good friend to me so I think it's the least I could do."

Lisianthus looked towards the griffin and noticing what that was, she on instinct hid behind Ryan's back, a bit taken aback than scared. Replying, she said, "Definitely. Without a doubt. I think we should have our leave too."

However, it was a bit too late for that, as the griffin had taken notice of Ryan's and Lisianthus' presence, and it groaned angrily at their direction. It was huge and quite scary.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:39 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "Great. I'm happy that you've made friends at work, handsome."

She continued to walk with William, enjoying the stars and the moon of the night sky.

Ryan saw Lisianthus shield herself behind him and could sense that she felt a little surprised by the presence of the griffin. If the griffin hadn't noticed the two, Ryan would have agreed with Lisianthus' idea and left but unfortunately, it had seen them. So Ryan chanted a spell which placed a small magical protective shield around them, guarding them from possible attacks. He then looked in the griffin's eyes, silently telling him that he wasn't afraid and that they weren't a threat to him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:47 am

William smiled and continued walking around, enjoying Stacey's company. As they continued to walk, he turned to her and asked,

"How large is the humans' world? I know the gods' world and the devils' world to be fairly large, but I don't know about your world."

As the griffin saw the challenging look in Ryan's eyes, it only angered it. He groaned angrily once more and ran towards them to attack, unaware of Ryan's shield. It hit it and was pushed backwards but it only angered it more.

Lisianthus wasn't exactly scared but she kept herself behind Ryan. As she saw that the griffin was persistent however, she chanted a few words and then her weapon appeared in her hand, ready to defend herself if she had to.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:53 am

(I have the next chapter to my fanfic posted. ^^)

Stacey turned to William and replied, "It's a pretty big world here, too, or at least I think so. You've only seen a little of the human world, right? Have you seen any deserts or jungles? They're only in certain areas of the world because of the climate and all."

Ryan continued to maintain the shield around Lisianthus and himself for as long as he could. He saw that the griffin was only getting angrier but he didn't want to hurt it if possible. So he had an idea.

He chanted a dark spell, paralyzing the griffin so that it couldn't move. Then he spoke up and said,

"Hey, we're not going to hurt you, ok? If this is your territory, we'll leave you in peace."

Although there was a very small chance that the griffin would understand his words, Ryan thought it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:02 am

(Ahh I posted a comment. ^^)

William shook his head and replied, "No, not at all, but I'd be definitely interested to see some sometime. The devils' world and the gods' world weren't actually that large-the main capital, some villages around, some other towns and the forests, that's all. Is that how it goes here too?"

The griffin couldn't understand Ryan's words of course, and the paralyzing spell didn't exactly help it understand. Seeing as how it couldn't move, the griffin thought that the two were trying to hurt it. So it continued resisting it, groaning in anger.

Seeing as how they weren't going anywhere with this, and fearing that Ryan might become exhausted if he used his powers too much, Lisianthus spoke up,

"Ryan, let us ride Melody somewhere else. It's not exactly giving up."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:13 am

(Thankies. ^^)

Stacey nodded her head and replied, "Kind of but there's other kinds of land as well, not just forests. There's some areas where it snows and it's cold all year. I like to avoid them, though, as I'm pretty sensitive to the cold.

When we go to the library tomorrow, there should be some atlases. They have maps of the human world and I can show them to you."

Ryan nodded and feeling that it would be difficult to keep up both the shield and paralyzing spells for much longer, he replied, "Yeah."

He released the shield around Lisianthus and himself and hurried towards Melody before the paralyzing spell would wear off. He got on Melody and then after helping Lisianthus up, he instructed Melody to take to the air, to be at a safe distance.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:16 am

(No problem. ^^)

William nodded and replied, "I'd like that. I like to explore and see more parts of the world. I've been lucky to have been to the three worlds but since it seems like I'll be staying in the humans' world, I'd like to see as much as I can."

Lisianthus followed Ryan to Melody and once they were on, it flew away from the danger. She kept her weapon in hand in case anything else came up. The griffin was soon released from the paralyzing spell but fortunately, it hadn't seen where the pegasus had gone.

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:24 am

Stacey replied, "And I would love to show them to you. Maybe after the new orphanage is completed, we'll have some free time to do a little traveling. I'd love to show you as much of the human world as I can and did you know that in certain areas, there are special food only native to them? They would be quite expensive here but in those areas, they would be cheap."

Once they were out of danger, Ryan looked at Lisianthus and asked,

"Where do you want to go? Should we head back to Cephiron?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:27 am

William listened with interest as Stacey continued to tell him more about the humans' world and replied,

"Really? I suppose the humans' world must be pretty large to have different foods. But I am more interested in seeing the sights than the food really."

He chuckled a little over his comment.

Lisianthus looked to Ryan and replied, "Whatever you'd like. We can head back to Cephiron if you want to avoid the danger. There are quite some activities we can do there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:35 am

Stacey giggled over William's comment and nodding, she replied, "The sights are pretty amazing. I can't wait to show you as much of this world as possible. And there's clothes that are native to those areas, too.

How do the gods' and devils' world compare?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, we'll head back to Cephiron then. I used up a bit of my magic power just now and don't want to use it all up. That was bad the last time it happened."

He remembered how he had passed out back when he had protected William when they were all looking for the cure to restore Rosaline's memories. He instructed Melody to take them back towards Cephiron, away from the danger.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:38 am

William replied,

"Oh it's pretty small if we compare it to that. I think its magic makes up for its small size really. They all have the same traditions, kind of clothes and food, and the worlds aren't at all that large."

Lisianthus nodded and then chanted a spell to put away her weapon, now that she didn't need it. As they flew back to Cephiron, she said,

"Would you like to see more around the city, or would you prefer to go somewhere in particular? I have a few ideas in mind but I want to hear what you think first."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:43 am

Stacey nodded with interest and replied, "Ahh I see. Is the magic in other worlds much stronger than in the human world? I'm not a magician or sorceress but I've met some and they're pretty powerful, I think."

Ryan thought about it for a few moments and then replied, "I don't have any preference myself. We can look around the city some more. What ideas did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:47 am

William nodded and replied,

"Yeah. The excel in magic and it's rare to find anyone who doesn't have any magical powers. They are all born with a certain ability but it depends on finding it later and making them grow."

Lisianthus lit up with excitement as she replied,

"Well, I was thinking of the sports arena. You said you like sports, right? If you're up to it, we can go there and have some fun. We can playing anything you want-tennis, basketball, or fencing even. Do you fence, Ryan?"

They were approaching Cephiron and soon enough, they were flying back over it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:52 am

Stacey looked interesting and replied,

"Really? That's very interesting. I had no idea. So does this mean that you have some magic ability, too, handsome?"

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Not really although Bryan does. He's pretty good with swords and such. But maybe you can teach me? I'm up for anything."

He looked ahead and saw Cephiron within their view.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:56 am

William shrugged and replied, "I don't know really. Generally, it means that I should have although I've never really been interested in magic to find it out."

Lisianthus was a bit disappointed that Ryan didn't know how to fence but as he suggested that she teaches him, she quickly and excitedly replied,

"Would be awesome! I'd love to have a friendly fight with you sometime. Since you agree then, you might want to land there. That's the sports arena."

She pointed to a huge building which could be clearly seen, and which had lots of open areas and such around it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:03 am

Stacey nodded and replied, "If you're ever interested, we should look into that. There is a magic district in town and there are some sorcerers who can tell how high your magic power is."

She was interested in learning more about William since she had never known that he could have magic powers.

Ryan nodded and instructed Melody to land in an open area near the sports arena. The pegasus did so and soon they were on ground again. Ryan then helped Lisianthus off and then he got off. He looked at the sports arena and commented,

"Now that's impressive."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:07 am

William shrugged and replied, "Maybe sometime, but as I don't really need it, I don't see what use it would be. I am fine working with my muscles really."

Lisianthus smiled happily and replied, "You'll be more impressed when you see how is it inside. Come on!"

She held his hand and excitement filling her, she led the way inside. It was quite spacious there and there were sections for every sport. There was a part for tennis, a part for basketball, another for fencing, another for football and so on. After they had entered, Lisianthus let know the ones on the entrance who she was and with great respect, perhaps a little fear, they allowed her to enter.

Turning to Ryan, she said, "So what would you like to do first?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:14 am

Stacey smiled a little slyly at William and replied,

"And you have very wonderful muscles indeed. I love a man who's strong and handsome."

Ryan looked inside the sports arena, amazed at how spacious it was from the inside. He didn't notice the looks of fear from the people at the entrance and inside, he wondered what they should do first. He liked the tennis courts so pointing to them, he said,

"How about we play some tennis first?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:17 am

William couldn't help but blush a little over Stacey's compliment but he replied,

"Well, I am happy for that. Just so that I can protect you any time there is danger."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Great idea!"

She led the way to the tennis courts, where there a few people already playing. There, she took care of getting themselves a court and also got some rackets and a ball to play with. Then she led the way towards one of the courts.

She handed Ryan his racket and said, "Now let's have some fun!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:23 am

Stacey lovingly held William's arm and replied,

"I do love it when you protect me although it's known that if I get angered enough, I can fight off attackers by myself."

She remembered the time when William was surprised by how a couple of guys had bothered her at the beach and she didn't want to deal with them.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, and I'm not holding back."

He took his position at the tennis court and after Lisianthus did the same, he started the round, hitting the tennis ball over the net.

(It's getting late here so I'll get off for tonight but I'll check here tomorrow and post more. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:27 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

William chuckled as he too recalled the memory. Replying with a sly smile, he said,

"Indeed. That's why I learned not to anger you, I suppose, although I am pretty sure you need me at times too."

Lisianthus happily hit the ball back at Ryan, enjoying how they were spending the time. Tennis was one of her favorite sports which she was good at, and she really loved playing it with Ryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:01 am

Stacey giggled happily and nodding, she replied,

"Of course, handsome. I have no idea what I'd do without you in my life."

She snuggled next to William as they continued their nighttime walk. She then said,

"Are you looking forward to seeing Megan and the others tomorrow?"

Ryan hit the ball back to Lisianthus, impressed by her athletic skill. He was having fun with her as well, enjoying the day with her despite the danger they had faced just a little before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romance RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: