Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:00 am

(Ok. XD)

It was a beautiful morning the next day and the sunshine peeked through the bedroom window. Stacey could feel the sun's rays on her face and she opened her eyes to welcome the new day. She turned to William who was sleeping peacefully next to her. Not wishing to wake him up yet, Stacey gave William a brief kiss on the lips and then got out of bed. She took a change of clothes from the dresser and then went into the bathroom to shower and change.

Ryan saw how Lisianthus dodged his attack and then saw her made a counter-attack. Quickly, he dodged her attack and was impressed that he was learning quickly. Then he made another move, using his right arm to attack and his feet to steady himself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:05 am

Briefly after Stacey had awakened, William began to open his eyes as well as he felt the morning rays through the window. As he looked around him, he saw that Stacey wasn't there and hearing some sounds from the bathroom, he assumed that she was getting ready for the day.

So he got up and quickly made the bed, then got a change for himself as he waited for her to finish.

Lisianthus was impressed, too, by Ryan's quick moves and thought to herself that she needn't go easy on him after all. So hardening herself a bit, she used her left arm to dodge and make a counter-attack as well. She looked pretty serious as they fenced although it was just for fun, but fencing was a serious thing for her.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:15 am

Stacey quickly finished taking a shower and after drying off, she put on her clothes for the day. She decided on a simple white blouse and light brown pants. Then she brushed her hair and put on a beautiful pendant that her mother had given her before she passed away. It was a pendant of two turtledoves together and Stacey loved it, for it reminded her both of her mother and the love that Stacey and William shared.

After she was all done, Stacey left the bathroom and returned to the bedroom to put away her nightgown. Seeing William awake, she greeted him and hugging him, she said,

"Good morning, handsome. Sleep well?"

Ryan was impressed by Lisianthus' moves and observed that she was going harder on him now but he didn't mind. He wanted to challenge himself as much as possible and this was the best way to do so. So he continued to dodge Lisianthus' attacks and made some of his own, although at times they were a little sloppy, as he was still a beginner.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:23 am

William happily returned the hug and replying, he said,

"Morning. Yup, I definitely did but then that's only natural since you were there by my side."

He kissed her delicately on the cheek and then said,

"I should change as well. Would you mind if you go ahead and prepare breakfast for both of us? I'd be done by then."

Lisianthus continued fencing Ryan, and observed that he was quite good although had his faults, but that was normal since he was still a beginner. At one point, as she dodged one of his attacks, she made a swift move and touched his chest with the tip of her sword, though gently.

Smiling happily, she said, "Defeat, soldier!"

(I hope it's okay that I made Lisianthus win. xD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:30 am

Stacey nodded happily and letting go of William, she replied, "Sure, handsome. I'll cook us both a delicious breakfast. We have a busy day ahead of us."

She then went into the kitchen to begin the breakfast preparations.

(Sure, no problem. XD)

Ryan made a bow as Lisianthus defeated him. He kneeled before her as a knight would and replied,

"I humbly accept defeat, beautiful Sia."

He then stood up and slyly said, "I bet you want another reward, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:35 am

William entered the bathroom after Stacey had gone to prepare the breakfast. He took a quick shower and then changed into a dark blue t-shirt, a jean sleeveless jacket, and a pair of dark jeans. He then brushed his hair into the usual messy way, and once he looked all ready, he went out of the bathroom.

He put his clothes away and then went to the kitchen.

Lisianthus smiled shyly but in a sly way, she replied, "Whatever you'd like although there are no rewards in battle."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:42 am

In the kitchen, Stacey cooked waffles. She hadn't made them for a while and looked forward to them. She had mixed the batter and was finishing cooking them when she saw William enter the kitchen. He looked so handsome and Stacey blushed, saying,

"You look wonderful."

Ryan chuckled softly and replied, "That's true. Hmm, I did say you should have some earrings for the set so..."

He instantly made a small box appear in his hands and inside, there was a pair of the most beautiful diamond earrings shaped like small kittens. He handed it to Lisianthus and said,

"A reward for a beautiful fighter."

(You know, Ryan would have made a wonderful jeweler if he hadn't become a sorcerer. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:46 am

William returned the blush with one of his own and replied,

"You are the pretty one around here."

He actually felt a bit shy all of a sudden and so trying to change the subject, he said, "Breakfast smells great."

(lol I agree, I agree. xD)

Lisianthus eagerly took the small box from Ryan and inside, she saw the pair of the beautiful earrings. They looked so beautiful to her and even more beautiful because they were a gift from Ryan.

Blushing with happiness, she replied, "They're wonderful! You're spoiling me, Ryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:16 am

Stacey smiled as William complimented her cooking and replied, "Thanks, handsome. I'm making waffles. It's been a while since we had them, I think."

The waffles were all cooked and after Stacey plated the food, she brought the plates to the table along with utensils. Then she poured orange juice into a couple of glasses and brought them to the table along with a pitcher of maple syrup and a stick of butter.

Turning to William, she said, "Everything's ready now."

Ryan smiled as he saw how happy Lisianthus was over the gift. Replying, he said,

"You are a queen, after all, so you should be spoiled. And don't tell me that I'm the only one who gives you gifts."

(Sorry it took me a while to reply. Internet problems here. :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:21 am

(Ahh it's okay. ^^)

William nodded and then helped Stacey seat herself and got seated himself. He looked at the food spread out in front of him, looking as delicious as always. Smiling, he said,

"This is sure looking appetizing and we need the good breakfast for the day."

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "No, you're not the only one but you're the first friend to give me one. You know, those who give me gifts are usually men proposing for marriage and trying to flatter me, or noble people trying to gain my help over something. But to have a friend give me something -me, not the queen- that never happened before."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:40 am

(Gah, I hate our Internet tonight. I need the connection to be stable so I can look up these lyrics for my fanfic. :/)

Stacey nodded and replied, "Definitely."

She took her fork and after putting a little syrup on her waffles, she began to eat happily.

Ryan replied in understanding, "I see. But you're a wonderful friend, Sia, and I only give gifts to my friends but never to ask for anything in return. Just your friendship is all that makes me happy and to see you happy makes me happy, too."

(If I'm not able to post a new chapter tonight, it'll probably because of our stupid Internet. -.-)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:45 am

(Ahh it's alright. If I can help in any way to look up for the lyrics, let me know, okay? ^^)

William began to eat his breakfast as well, filling up his energy which he needed for later. He was pretty excited for seeing Megan and spending the time with her, as he hadn't done that in a while and he missed her so.

Lisianthus slightly blushed and replying, she said,

"Thanks a lot, Ryan. I mean really, thanks. It's been a while since I've had anyone care about me in this way."

She looked at him gratefully, really gratefully. She then looked at the earrings in her hands and said, "Now let me put these on, alright?"

She took the earrings and then placed them one by one in her ears carefully, until they were placed well. Smiling, she asked, "How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:51 am

(Thanks. I'm trying to look up the English lyrics for Quiet Night. It's the song that Lacus sings. XD)

As they ate, Stacey turned to William and asked, "How's breakfast? I wanted to make sure that we have plenty of food since I'm sure we'll need all the energy today."

Ryan took a moment to look at Lisianthus as she put the earrings on. Smiling softly, he said,

"You look beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:55 am

(Ahh I found them here: Quiet Night by Lacus Clyne Not sure if it's the same since it seems so short though. xD)

William nodded in reply and said, "Yup, the food is absolutely delicious and this is quite enough, I think."

Lisianthus smiled back and replied, "Thanks, Ryan. And thanks again for these gifts-they are wonderful."

She gave him a cheerful smile after that and then said, "So are you up for another fight? I can go easy this time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:02 am

(Ahh thanks. They look the same and yup, the English version is shorter. They never fully translate from the Japanese although I do prefer the Japanese version. XD)

Stacey looked happy and nodding, she replied, "I'm happy. Let me know if you want more, ok?"

She continued to eat happily, looking forward to the day ahead of them.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Definitely but don't go easy on me, ok? The only way I'll learn is if I'm pushed so push me as hard as you want, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:06 am

(Ahh you're welcome and I see. I suppose it's laziness or something. xD)

William smiled and then continued eating his breakfast, soon finishing up. He got up and washed his plate and utensils then waited for Stacey to finish as well so that they would get going afterwards.

Lisianthus giggled a little and then replied, "Alright then!"

As soon as they took their positions and were ready, she made the first move, attacking him as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:15 am

(lol Yup. XD)

Stacey soon finished up her breakfast and getting up, she went to the sink to wash her plate and utensils. After she was all done, she approached William and said,

"Let's get going, handsome."

Quickly, Ryan dodged Lisianthus' attack and countered it with an attack of his own. He was quicker in his reactions and tried to learn as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:19 am

William nodded and held Stacey's hand in his own, then led the way out of the kitchen, and out of the hut. After he made sure to lock the door, he then led the way towards the town, particularly towards the orphanage.

Lisianthus saw that Ryan was becoming better than before and was becoming more of a challenge. She dodged his attack and then made an attack of her own, giving it the best she can although not pushing too hard.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:35 am

(Sorry for the slowness again. Definitely something is wrong with our Internet tonight. At least I have the next chapter all written out although I want to check it before posting it.)

Stacey followed William as they headed towards the orphanage. She, too, looked forward to seeing Megan and the others and to enjoy their day at the library.

Meanwhile, Megan and the other children were excited as Ms. Laura told them of their plans for today and Megan knew that William was coming over.

Ryan was getting better at dodging Lisianthus' attacks and continued to make his own. Although he still missed, he was getting better and learning quickly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 am

(Ahh it's alright. I am looking forward to the chapter. ^^)

William and Stacey continued walking and after a while, they were at the orphanage. It had been a while since William was in town but he really looked forward to see Megan.

He took the lead in going inside.

Lisianthus continued fencing but at one point, she missed and Ryan had the chance to finally hit her. Raising her hands in defeat, she said,

"Alright, alright, I give up. You win this time!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:49 am

Stacey followed William inside the orphanage and once inside, she could see how busy it was. The children were running about, getting ready, and Ms. Laura was doing her best to keep up with them. Megan saw William and Stacey enter and happily, she ran to William, hugging him and saying,

"William! I missed you."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Yes, I finally win! That was fun."

He looked slyly at Lisianthus and said, "I should get a reward this time, shouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:54 am

William happily hugged Megan and twirled her around for a moment. Then putting her down, he replied, "I missed you too, Megan. How have you been?"

Lisianthus returned the smile and replied, "Well, unfortunately I've got no magic like you but..."

She looked a bit slyly and going up to Ryan, she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a delicate kiss on the cheek. Then keeping her arms around him still, she replied,

"I hope that's good enough. Thanks for being the wonderful friend you are."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:01 am

(I have the next chapter of my fanfic up. I'd love feedback on it since I'm not sure whether I wrote it well this time. ^^)

Megan grinned happily at William and replied, "I'm better now that you're here. I missed you so much."

Stacey smiled at seeing how happy Megan was and turning to William, she said, "I'll go help Ms. Laura get the others ready."

She then left William and Megan to help Ms. Laura.

Ryan blushed as Lisianthus kissed him on the cheek and then kept her arms around him. Smiling shyly, he replied,

"That's a wonderful reward. I'm happy to be your friend, too, and I hope you'll always remember that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:08 am

(Ahh I posted my comment. ^^)

William had nodded silently to Stacey and after she had left to help Ms. Laura, he turned back to Megan and said,

"I missed you quite a lot, too. I am sorry for not having time to come here more often. But I promise you that we will make up for it today and it will be just for us-you and me."

Lisianthus smiled and then let go of Ryan. She was blushing herself, just a bit. She then said,

"We should take a little break now. I'm tired after all these sports but I really had fun. We can go sit on a bench or something and chat, if you'd like."

Last edited by Miss Nile on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:16 am

(Thanks. I just read it and commented back. ^^)

Megan nodded excitedly and replied, "Yays! We need to make up for lots of time. Ms. Laura told me that we're going to the library today. Have you seen the library here, William?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, that would be good. Let's get changed and I'll go buy us a couple of juice drinks or something."

He went into the men's changing room to change back into his usual clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: